(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

Hi Vanessa Lu,
that's what the uncle at medical hall told my hubby when he bought 5 package of "da fong chui" herbs. haa..the herb is like 'ba kut teh' pack man...tot it 's kind of smelly after bathe but luckily, can't seem to smell any herbs after bathe.

hi ladies!

i'm back! but bb is still at the hospital due to jaundince. jaundice level was 210. pd says can only go home if less than 170. cried n cried like crazy when she couldnt be discharge together w me.
sad.gif

my bundle of joy was delivered on 12/12, bb weight is 2.455... tiny little thing! via epi c-sect. Qianhui please update for me. thanks!

me now sterilizing the pump, so come in to look see... havent read thru all the post i missed out but saw the chart... wahh! congrats to shihui.... one girrafe that cut Q. heehee....

let me read all the post, do some pumping and then later will update my birth story.

Och,
Really feel so sad to read your post. Cant imagine the anguish that u have to go thru. NUH should hired Filipino that can understand basic English! Do stay strong for bb Madeleine.

DecBB
I think its true c-sect got bigger tummy my tummy still look 5~6 mths preggy! Saw my ward mate, natural birth.. her tummy is very much smaller. Like maybe 3~4 months preggy. And she admitted later than me but went home earlier! Recovery is much faster oso.. coz she could walk a few hours after delivery and I was still on drips lying flat on the bed.

Qianhui, Afcai, Kimi
Why we all have different standard on jaundice level? Coz my pd says dangerous level is at 170. Issit different standard for different weeks? Or body weight? My bb jaundice is at 210 at Day 4. PD says should be lower than 170 then no need to be in hospital really confused abt this jaundice level thingy. my mum + colleagues keep saying its coz i never give bb water.. but isnt that untrue from all the breastfeeding articles we read?

MBB,
Megdelene very cute & chubby
happy.gif
and she got a lot of hair on the side!

Kimi,
U overheard the nurse saying that? Wah thats terrible of them lei. I saw in the nursery got one bb er ni and on his mouth during noon and later during evening when I went in again seems like it wasnt even wiped off yet!

Afcai,
Steady man.. can hold bb one hand and type using the other! J My hubby oso sleep like a log I using my sil medela mini electric and the motor is v noisy (dunno if thats the original sound or coz she drop it before) and he can still sleep so soundly! The stitch is depending on what type the gynae uses. Mine need to go back to remove too. Gynae say this type cause less scarring so mafun rite? dunno pain or not. dunno issit my gynae ku-tong or what when nowadays got so many dissolvable non scarring types. My dad says my gynae looks like China man but he is not la. Haha..

Gan,
My company canteen is run by Stamford.. daily food is yucky. Once awhile got smaller function, oso cater from them.. food is better but depend on budget oso.

Okay I better go liao I overshoot my pumping time to read all the post terrible ah!!

Starluster,
welcome back!! bb got such rosy cheeks! very alert too.

dun worry abt your tummy. mine was very big on day of discharge too but the following day it just deflat. now, it's pretty flat leh.

Vanessa,
tkzz, i will try coz the past few nites, my mum took over. she wanted me to rest but i tink she is gonna burn out soon.
tonite, i will bbsit overnite.

MBB, starluster,

*chuckle gleefully* i can wear bk my jeans n basically all my old clothes liao, inclding my tightest tank top. tell u ar, BFing really burns so much calories ur tummy'll b flat in no time. in fact, me n hubby both tink my figure better liao cos i gained a mini-butt n o cos i finally haf some cleavage! heh heh....
happy.gif

ladies,

me v sad n worried. tink my gal has reflux. she din really sleep e whole o last nite. vomitted during e 1st nite feed again, despite me burping her 4 20mins. then she like so xin ku cos she's lying dn when she vomit n like choking on her on vomit. after tt she just kept crying every couple o min. can see she's like trying to keep e vomit dn. read they'll oso haf heartburn n sore throat, n reflux more common in premmies. can't cure n supposedly no cause 4 concern (she gained another 200g in 4 days!) but she looks so uncomfortable lor. so heartpain 4 her....
sad.gif
feel like such a bad mum, see her suffer cannot help...

mbb

happy everything is fine. RH service was good ... bill not so le. what's your bill and baby's? who is your bb's PD?

did they separate yours and bb's bills? i have quite some out of package charges since i was in the delivery ward before going to the OT for ops. anyway i have not settled with them yet
happy.gif

Hi hi! How's everyone doing? Came home yesterday but baby Regina is still in hospital for jaundice. Hopefully she can be discharged today or tomorrow.

My gynae was absolutely relieved that we decided to do epi c-section. The option was put to us on Monday evening, and Regina was delivered on Tuesday morning (gynae went on vacation leave on Wed afternoon onwards). On hindsight after the ops, he said I would eventually end up with emergency c-section anyway because
- pelvic bones not formed for natural delivery, so baby's head couldn't come down enough to dilate cervix
- baby was quite big at 3.5kg
- low haemoglobin count of 6.5 (which means I cannot afford to lose too much blood at any time)
- tight membrane which would cause problem for placenta to be discharged naturally
- fibroids, which gynae could remove because of c-section

So, all in all, it was a good move.
happy.gif

Ohh, we did the birth registration at Gleneagles for $39. They can print the chinese text from the computer! Hubby and I thought someone had to handwrite it and we so prepared a "stamp" for this, but eventually it wasn't necessary. Whew.

My confinement lady started work yesterday too. Fortunately, she's not very strict... allows washing of hair (but not everyday lah). She even automatically helps out with household chores - sweeping, mopping, laundry. Hope this continues well...

afcai,
congrats on the arrival of ur little princess Ting Xuan ur birth story is really scary... anyway, do take good care & hv more rest.. sleep as much as possible.

fyi, pamper premium is the most x.. currently i am using pamper premium for nite & mamypoko during day. alternatively, u can opt for nepia... quite good for newborn my lochia flow ends only 8 weeks after i delivered.. hehe !!

aiya, almost forget to tell u.... my ger took 6-in-1 @ SG baby & child clinic.. per jab is abt $150 inclusive of consultation also for rotarix per oral is $100 (all exclude GST). btw the jabs are adminstered by doc and not nurse

if ur milk drip, shld use the glass bottle provided by hospital to contain it while the other side u latch on ur ger.... like that the milk wont go waste.

the stitches will dissolved itself.. dont worry
happy.gif

afcai,
Heehee, I've got more than 5 pkt of da feng cao... it was leftover from my previous birth...haha.... I'm ok with the smell as long as I can bath.... haha... now I'm waiting for another shower, these few days were so hot n humid...
sad.gif

Err, My milk also drip, but I don't care lor, cos too lazy to find bottles or pump, I will just wear back my bra with pad n press lightly on the nipple to stop the flow.... Then if after she drinks n I'm free, I will jus pump out the extra for my no.2 to drink. so all my pumped milk r fully utilised.
happy.gif

MBB,
It will be a little tough 4 ur mum to look after bb at nite n it's gd that u can rotate with her... me sad, got to handle it myself.
sad.gif

Starluster, Sylk,
Welcome back!!

Kimi,
wah, now sexy sexy leh
happy.gif

i noe, i was also crying coz yesterday my ger refused to drink her milk. or rather she sucked for a loooooong time yet din get much milk.
i felt so useless coz i cant bf her direct
sad.gif

Fatbear,
RH seperate the bill for me.
my bb's bill is ard 1.5K wherelse mine is ard 3K odd after medisave deduction....someting lidat.

i requested for Dr. Veronica Toh but she is on leave so now am seeing Dr. MC Tan.
wat abt you?
you taking up the RH's jab package?

the only complain i hv abt RH was the charge for the binder. it was $150!! i got mine but there put it on for me leh
sad.gif
heart pain pain on tis.

Vanessa,
yeah lor, i wanted to bbsit at nite but my mom refused. see her so shag also heart pain.

Sylk,
congrats!!!

congrats ruffybear.!

Currently I have a mini E and a Avent manual. But still need to hand express cos got areas where the pump cannot reach (believe it or not. LC said its the way my breasts are structured. Talk about bad luck!)

JLim, Karen P, thanks for the advice! Diligent is a word rarely used in my dictionary..ahahahah... but hot towel does not seem to work for me
sad.gif

Vanessa.. wah.. who charge u $42? KKH's subsequent charges is $20+ but its just a 15 min session to clear block ducts. My hubby very dense one..he will only use brute force no matter how I teach him.. real stubborn... like how the nurses tell him must burp bb when feeding her? After a while, he started 'experimenting' and now refuse to blurp bb halfway when feeding, saying that she can take it..then sometimes she will throw up alot, but he rfuse to acknowledge that its bcos he did not burp. Between him and the CL, they really can kill my bb so I hve to keep a close watch on both of them...

Serene, so does ur hubby manage to clear theblock ducts? How long does he have to do it?

afcai, that's what I had been doing (except for warm towel which does not work for me, only cause bruises to happen more often)... but still does not work.. seem that physically I got alot of problem with maintaining block-free ducts... sigh..bad luck...

Gan, I had finished my massage but not sure if I lost any weight cos I did not weigh. But tummy definitely is smaller.

kimi, actually i also duno how to know if bb had no more wind. cos now my bb will still rthrow up abit of milk after burping, sometimes 1 hr after feed! i can only try best to burp her as long as i can. got no choice but to suggest using hubby cos left side still alot of block ducts plus bb refuse to latch on tat side cos shorter nipple plus v low ss . hubby also don't want to help actually. he thinks tat taking in my milk will make him obedient to me. let me know how neo gdn turns out.

afcai, i was at ward 81. yes there is video on tv everyday on bf too. For c section, lochia will stop before 1.5 months. Mine and my friend's stop around 1 month 1 week. My c section stitches supposedly will dissolve by itself. My external stitches was removed by the nurse on day 2 in hospital.

BTW, for those that are latching on full-time, may I know how often do u pump out the 'extras'?

starluster congrats! 2.4kg ok lah... ur bb is so cute!!!!!!

MBB,
Don't be sad... ur bb is still learning how to suck. Jus b patience...u r expressing for her or she's taking formula? That time when I was in hospital, my room mate (not the one I know) had a c-sect and she's a hep b carrier, but her pd and nurses keep asking her if she wants to breastfeed her bb, which means even if hep B carrier, u still can breastfeed ur bb.... anyway, just a pc of information
happy.gif

I was thinking hor, if we leave our PC on at nite hor, mayb it's more active, cos now we all wake up at nite to feed rather than morning
happy.gif

Hi afcai & starluster,
thank for yur feedback on Stamford.. think we will go ahead to book since their price r more reasonable as compared to others esp on xmas day.

Hi starluster,
yur bb so cute with big eyes n so alert.

Hi Bloom,
thanks for yur info on malay massage. Think I will start mine on 27th Dec. Hope to slim down soon.. to wear back my old clothes. Seem like my hips have expanded.. cant fit into my old jeans. Aiyo.. I still have abt 7 kg to shed
sad.gif

Hi kimi,
u so good.. can wear back yur clothings
happy.gif

Dear mummies,

something to check.. I thought lochia will last max up to 3 wk after delivery. Mine is c-section and will be 3 wk after tomor but i still have the bleeding but the flow is not heavy. Is that normal? Can it last till 1 month later..?

sylk,
welcome back! just realized we got a few similar 'traits'
- thal minor
- due 16th but did epi c-sect on 12th
- discharge yesterday w/o bb oso
- unfavourable pelvis bone structure - does it mean we can never deliver naturally? i forgot to ask gynae abt this.
yah, tats abt it.. but stil quite coincident la.

just visited bb and she still cant come home.. but thank God jaundice level gone down to 176. think i forgot how small she is, and was kinda stunned to see her tiny body naked under the uv lights.

kimi / bloom.. think both your bb used to be even smaller rite.. like so fragile like that hor. my mum last time keep asking why we like to buy so many 0-3 mths rompers coz they are so tiny.. but now my bb is swimming in them.. hehe.. nevermind, more 'wu hua', can use for a longer period of time.
btw kimi, did u managed to resolve the booties too big issue? i remember u mentioning abt booties keep dropping off... same thing happening here. luckily me got reference from u two.

vanessa,
help! after pumping/bf, my nipple pain everytime it touches my bra or clothing.. or even my hand/bedsheet if i go braless. even though already put bm and air dry then put nipple cream too. i bought the breast shield but instruction say shouldnt use more than 40mins each time. then how har? any other ways to stop the pain?

okay another funny question... is there any orientation to the breast pad? just put n was like wondering which is the right way... coz there the rounded corners and the cutaway corners.. which one goes on top?

Gan,
sorry... i think i was too blur this morning. i think back n my office canteen is run by stamfles, not stamford. so actually it was wrong feedback given! sorry! but if u do go ahead w their service, give us feedback ok?

kinda enjoying confinement coz got home cooked food. havent really have home cooked food for many years liao.. and oso my mum not v strict, coz she herself didnt do confinement so she doesnt know much abt it.. so we share share wat we know lor.. and see wat i wanna follow. best of all, no need to do housechores.. just need to concentrate on pumping n resting.. ahhh....tis is life...
happy.gif
happy.gif

Afcai,

I did the birth cert at NUH for $23 ($18 for the birthcert and $5 NUH admin charge) Thus it's cheaper for me to go NUH rather than ICA...

BB have jaundice, yup, quite high, but doc said maybe because he takes BM since day 3...

Vanessa,

Why your neck itchy leh? Becoz of bathing prob?

Starluster,

Yup, BB at diff wks got diff level.. Coz mine at 1st wk is 242, but as it's under 260, no need to go hospital. Then by the 2nd week, the level should be not more than 300...

But I dunno the actual level for each day...

Sylk,

Remember to post your BB pic up
happy.gif
Me too did the stamp for BB...

Shihui should be discharged today.. Me visited her on Thursday, her BB is very cute, eyes big big with double eyelid. Her breastfeeding so far so good, dun even need to give FM..

happy.gif

Qianhui,
I dun think can pump 1 ltr in 2-3 hrs, unless over stimulated, cos 2-3 hrly shld be the amt ur bb need per feed, unles ur bb is drinking that much. As for really how much 1 can pump in that period of time depends on the bb requirement, tat's y bfing is supply = demand. If bb only drinks 90ml per feed, ur breast will only produce tat much per feed unless u stimulate it further by pumping.

My neck itchy, bcos of the sweat lor... keep tickling down my neck, u know, hot n sticky.... heeheee, but I jus came out from the shower
happy.gif

U good leh, confinement still can go hospital visit shihui.... steady... How I wish I can sneak out for awhile with bb...

Starluster,
If u r using the Pigeon brand one, then the round side is ur top n bottom while the straight cut side is for ur sides.

Check ur latching method, wat u r experiencing is sore nipples. Make sure ur bb is not nipple sucking n grasping most of ur aerola n do not put bb on ur breast for too long. U had already done all the method to relieve the pain, so I guess it's ur latching tat's the problem. If u r latching correctly, it shld b painless when bb latched on n starts sucking.

Vanessa,

Hee hee.. U finally can post your BB's pic up...
happy.gif
cute cute hor..

Now my BB hair all stand up straight straight.. so weird..

I so scared now.. coz sometimes I lazy, 4-5hrs then pump once.. then at nite, will sleep thru the nite, then in the morning able to pump til 300ml today, else, normal like 3-5 hrs interval will only be able to pump only 140-180ml..

Then, my BB so big eater, he takes in 100ml every 2+ hrs! My supply can hardly meet his needs like that.. sometimes, 1hr later he wants, then my mum or hubby will feed like 40-60 ml..

Confinement ah.. ha ha.. before giving birth I already know I will be still going out liao..

Coz I stay at home will be worse, on fan big big, on air con, then worse, if expressing in my room, I will take out my top and ly on the bed and let fan blow.. then of coz, kanna naggings from my mum lah.. but she also didn't want to say so much liao. Used to it liao..

I also went shopping at Bugis on thursday after visiting Shihui, so happening like that, so many ppl and so many nice nice clothings..

Then yesterday went shopping at West mall..

Aiya, my confinement is not very confinement lah. Strict confinement will give me PND too..

Qianhui,
Envy envy leh.... I now also on fan n blow directly at me, then my hse here very windy n certain times, especially at nite, I also open window big big and sit down there to blow...so shiok.... I went for a little walk at united square when I bring my bb to PD for jaundice review.. really happening out there leh, everywhere sales.... Guess Kids is having 50 - 70% sales leh...

Morning u can pump that much bcos at nite, our body can produce lots of milk, hence usually the nite feed is very impt, if u manage to clear ur breast at nite, then u body will starts to produce more milk to meet ur demand.

Hahaha, my mum also nag n nag... but after she left, i also blow...hahaha...

Anyway, my bb hair will also stand in no times. My no.1 hair stands like a fan while my no.2 hair stand like a cock....mayb she's born in the yr of rooster....hahaha.... wonder how this one will stand....

Vanessa,

Ya lor.. then those old ppl will keep saying "You'll know when you are old..."

I dun think with my bad habits I can grow til that old anyway lah..

Dunno why, almost everyday sleep til cannot wake, even though I got set alarm on my handphone.. thus didn't get to express the milk..

And yup, the breast will feel like got pepples or (big big pieces of bad bloodclogs) inside, but after pumping out, will be gone..

United Square ah.. I also want to go there leh, I want to go and see the Taimaobi shop. Coz there then got samples.. but like very troublesome like that..

Doggiebb,
Aiyo your bb so cute
happy.gif

MBB,
Think bb looks like you is it ?

vanessa,
Nowadays my gal sleep alot in the day, didn't really wake up for milk. Should i wake her up ?
At nite, she can wake up 2-3hr for feed.

MBB,

haiz.... last nite n today nt v gd day 4 me n hubby. our usu quiet n sound sleeper Mandy dunno y kept crying/whimpeing/grunting... nt whole day lah much more than usual... then during one feeding, she's hungry again after 1 hr... nv happened b4... i'm more stressed bt being unsure o wat's happening to her... then feel so lost n helpless, kept chking up bks, internet to find out wats wrong... hubby was q grouchy 4 a while cos we're both deadbeat n he said 'wat happened to our little angel?" but after a while, we told ourselves we're doinga gd job n it's normal 4 bbs 2 b erratic lah... wat 2 do? hiyoh, now whenever e sun goes dn, i scared liao... dunno tonite wld haf wat kinda drama... heh heh...

vanessa,

ur bb so cute. nice chin.
happy.gif

starluster,

ya. my bb's small. even so, we're complaining she's heavy liao, latch her on until my hand ache. heh heh.... dunno how u all cope w full term bbs... as 4 booties, hubby bought some new ones fr robinson n they stay on e feet, maybe bcos they're new n tighter lor. occasionally still get kicked off lah. or u can buy socks.

bloom,

my bb hor, is nt just throw up a abit, she vomits out like 1+ tablespoonful lor! once, it cmae out fr her nose too. once she vomited during feeding... haiz... tink it's overabundant milk + too much gas + reflux.... supposed to feed her in an uprite position 4 reflux.... 4 overbundant milk, i must feed her w myslef leaning bk... really do acrobatics. once latched liao, i must support her head, carefully, lift one leg n lean bk, then tilt to one side so tt her body's uprite. tt's y my hand so pain now....
sad.gif

i dun pump at all now. still waiting 4 ss to drop to her dd...

616507.jpg

Shihui pls update
My boy Roy
Born 13th Dec Elect- Csection ( GA)
3.7kg

Does anyone know how to reduce breast engorgement.. really heavy and hard!

starluster, yeah my bb is still very small. That time kiasu buy alot of L size cos thought she will be a big bb cos I bu alot, but end up now she is also swimming in them..ahaha..gave up letting her wear mittens and booties liao..just swaddle her.

Qianhui, u better stay home and rest more. Cos that's what I did at the beginning, go hospital and go out.. then end up back start to ache terribly....
sad.gif

kimi., guess that if you did not pump and no block ducts then its ok loh... else its double work like me! 1 tablespoon I guess still ok, but coming from the nose ..eheh..I think its realy overabundent milk..dont' take my word for it though cos I am no expert.

BTW, any mommies sourcing for bbsitter liao? What are the questions that we need to ask? I am going to interview one tomrrow!

sigh! today finally kanna the full force of the hormones...cried and cried today
sad.gif

bb jaundice review went up to 13.2 so doc suggest to stop bm for 2 days and give fm until jaundice go down a bit (jaundice hit 14.7 then need to admit again). then hor gotta express but every time express only got like 40 to 50ml *cries* (bb drinks like 70ml per feed leh)

then worried about her jaundice *cries* (aiyo, last week she kanna 20 plus for jaundice i also alright, dunno why today like that)

then just now try to latch, CL suggest to continue latching to stimulate, then bb fuss for 20 mins doing strange sucking action that does not get the milk out at all. i so scared that is nipple confusion. after 20 mins, she finally got it right and started sucking right. but only managed to suck 0.5hrs on one breast, change to the other breast, she fell asleep already. *cries* (so worried she will forget to suckle properly then can't latch her on properly liao)

then the husband tries to console me, made me cry harder! told him he is making me even more depressed! *cries*

now i come here to vent, i feel so much better already. and figured out any amount of bm i can give then i give, if not enough, so be it. in the meantime, will try to increase the frequency of pumping, and pray that it will increase the ss.

these hormones really scary, i hardly recognise myself today, become one big crybaby!
lame.gif

vanessa

reyna so cute cute and so fair! so much hair also!
happy.gif

bloom

the original mittens and booties i bought earlier also keep dropping out and she kept scratching her face. then the husband went with CL to buy new ones. she very good in choosing. the new ones hardly drop out at all. she chose those with a small and tighter band around the wrists and ankles.

hi gals,

2molow will b helding javier full mth celebration. actually is 4 days earlier. tat means my confinement so b ending also. so happy : )
2day go pak tor wif my hub at lot1. go collect the full month cakes n buy some necessities. finally eat my 1st ice-cream since confinement. keke..

wah serene! congrats!

so envious! i still have 2 more weeks to go. but then again, think i will cry when my CL goes, i am depending on her so much now. don't know how i am going to cope when she goes! *sigh*

looks like nobody's here on a sat night...
sad.gif

hi doggiebb,
it ok.. i understand wat u going thru. At times, I do feel a bit depressed whenever I see my espressed bm is getting lower esp when my bb need to admit to hospital 5 days ago due to prolonged jaundice. Her level is very high and doc said it could be due to bm.
sad.gif

Feel that there is nothing I can do to help, just hope bb will recover fm it asap.
Maybe by crying a bit, will help to make us feel better.

Esp this period, i really feel like giving in to fm. Pumping bm every 2 hr is so tiring and really deprived of my sleep. Most likely, i will give bm/fm after bb's full mth celebration.

Hi Serene,
Congrats.. i still have 1 wk to countdown for my bb full mth celebration.
happy.gif

Hi Vanessa,
Yur bb reyna so adorable
happy.gif

Hi Ruffybear,
Try to pump out some milk, to relieve the breast engorgement. Hope it helps.

hihi!
finally i'm back!!!!!!! ahhh... forum withdrawal syndrome really hits me hard... vanessa can vouch for me.. heheheee~ :p thanks vanessa for being my LC n consoled me during these two days.. :p

anyway, juz a quick one here... got to go back being cow.. provided tt bb cooperates n drink his milk.. :p

here's my birthstory..
happy.gif

12/12/06
morning- woke up went toilet... got abit of brown discharge.. used to it liao since i got it few weeks ago too.. :p went to work as usual.. but decided to apply maternity leave starting fr 18th dec..
happy.gif
still joking to hubby tt he going to miss out on paternity leave liao since he's going on leave on 15th Dec to clear his annual leave..
happy.gif

13/12/06
3.16am- woke up to pee... feel like pooing too.. so tried pooing.. but nothing came out.. went back to sleep.. 10min later, woke up with pain again.. ignore n went back to sleep.. 5min, pain again.. abit unsure.. woke hubby up.. hubby asked me to monitor..

3 to 4am- lower abdominal pain comes once every 4-7min.. each lasting 1min.. was still wondering if this is it.. :p called NUH delivery suite.. they asked me to try sleep thru the pain.. if can sleep thru, means it's false labour... win liao lor... i already tried sleeping thru my pain for the past hour.. :p was told to call them again at 7am if pain persist...

4 to 5am- quickly go shower and on comp.. :p got to handover my work to my boss.. :p wrote long email to explain my cells' patterns.. :p contraction pain still coming at 4-7min interval.. so got to rest during contraction while typing my long massage to boss.. :p luckily still rem to email qianhui the updating list.. :p

5 to 7am- tried "sleeping" away my pain... but pain coming more n more intense... still at interval of 4-7min...

7am- finally "tong" till 7am.. quickly called NUH again.. they finally advise me to go to NUH emergency.. :p

8am- did final packing of stuffs n set off to NUH.. on the way there, contraction pain comes once every 3min.. n stupid aye got jam... win liao lor...
sad.gif

8.30am- reach NUH n wheeled to delivery ward.. gynae on duty did a check for me n announced tt i'm 4-5cm dilated... everyone in the suite was reall amazed... i thot i heard wrongly n asked again.. :p really happy tt i halfway thru dilation.. heheheee~
happy.gif

9.00am- prof mary rauff arrived.. did another cervical check for me.. still 4-5cm dilated.. sian..
sad.gif
she burst my waterbag for me.. was expecting water gushing out like waterfall.. but dun hav leh.. abit disappointed.. :p

9 plus- aft waterbag burst, pain doubled although the reading on the CTG is still the same.. wah.. very pain.. but still able to manage without any drug... relied on my breathing exercise... hubby breathing together with me.. :p

10am - told nurse tt the pain very bad.. midwife did another cervical check.. told me already 6cm dilation.. i was like "huh, so slow".. :p check my contraction interval n find it not close enough.. prof mary rauff ordered drip to increase contraction.. wah.. aft the drip started, the pain increase to infinity even though reading on CTG is onli 50.. i thot i'm dying... told midwife n she gave me laughing gas...

10.30 to 11am- was begging for epidural aft being high on laughing gas.. was shouting in pain.. banging my hand against the bed during contraction.. hate the gas coz makes me really high n seems to be unable to ease any pain at all.. :p hubby was telling me tt dun go for epi... midwife din even offer me to go epi.. onli suggested thigh jab.. but i dun want.. :p

11am- suddenly wanted to push... midwife checked n i'm already 8cm dilated.. was told to try pushing to push bb down.. can feel midwife's hand inside me... no idea wat she's doing.. but i juz push... miraculously, dun feel as pain while pushing.. but hubby told me tt CTG reading is already 100!! :p

11 to 11.15am- midwife announced 9cm dilation.. still told to push.. hubby said can see bb's hair... wondering where my gynae is.. dun want to deliver without her.. but i already can't control my pushing.. auto push when there's contraction..

11.15am- heard announcement tt my gynae is here...
happy.gif
was pushing away while she quickly wear her gown.. basically no time to lose.. she quickly gave me a jab me cut me up.. :p wow.. really painful.. can feel her pressing n pressing the vaginal area.. like tearing pain lidat.. still continue to push..

11.20am- bb's head out.. another push n bb's body out too... wow.. instant pain relieve... so happy... think i more happy tt the pain gone than bb has arrived.. hahaha.. :p

bb's cord is clamped n placed on me.. gynae delivered placenta n collected cord blood for donation.. bb grabbed my finger.. so cute.. heee~
happy.gif

12pm- sms-ing away to inform frens of the news while resting in the delivery suite waiting for transfer to ward.. heee~
happy.gif

okie lah.. got to stop first.. time for milking.. :p

<font size="+2">Counting down list..</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>roundnbloaty (p0o9i8)</TD><TD>??-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kiost</TD><TD>03-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>adora</TD><TD>04-12-06</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Monica</TD><TD>08-12-06</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>2700 @ 37wk 3d </TD></TR><TR><TD>curious</TD><TD>10-12-06</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mae (gemi_mae)</TD><TD>11-12-06</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cream</TD><TD>12-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Chew</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 445g @ 21wk 5d </TD></TR><TR><TD>Conniemummy</TD><TD>12-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>Mt A or TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 3000g @ 38wk 1d </TD></TR><TR><TD>choo</TD><TD>14-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 3790g @ 39wk 4d </TD></TR><TR><TD>snowy (weemo)</TD><TD>17-12-06</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunflower</TD><TD>18-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 590g @ 23wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ying Ling (stormmie)</TD><TD>18-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephanie Tham (mummyme)</TD><TD>18-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 2900g @ 39wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>deardar (precious_moments)</TD><TD>20-12-06</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kermit2006</TD><TD>22-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>decnk (ninikiki)</TD><TD>22-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Siman</TD><TD>23-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 2100g @ 35wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jen (eliciatan)</TD><TD>25-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 2507g @ 35wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>LiL (momtb)</TD><TD>25-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">Boy</font> 3100g @ 37wk 3d </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berrysweet</TD><TD>25-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD> 2200g @ 34wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>dora</TD><TD>26-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> 3100g @ 38wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>yin (yin2)</TD><TD>28-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font size="+2">CONGRATULATIONS to..</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Birth weight/length</TD><TD>Method</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bei Bei (bei)</TD><TD>04-12-06</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMV</TD><TD>10-11-06</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Leanne</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>QSG</TD><TD>04-12-06</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>13-11-06</TD><TD>3180g</TD><TD>Natural + assisted</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yukiee</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>15/11/2006</TD><TD>3120g</TD><TD>Natural w Epi + forcep</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Anthea</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bloom (bloom75)</TD><TD>24/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>15/11/2006</TD><TD>1800g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kathleen</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>berry (merryberrys)</TD><TD>06/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>18/11/2006</TD><TD>3170g</TD><TD>GA C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kieran</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karin Lee (mittyball31)</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>20/11/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Gabrielle</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene (coolman)</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>21/11/2006</TD><TD>3165g</TD><TD>Natural + Assisted W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Javier</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kimi</TD><TD>04/01/2007</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>22/11/2006</TD><TD>1860g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Mandy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Calynn</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>22/11/2006</TD><TD>3110g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Megan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Puffybunny (reyne)</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>24/11/2006</TD><TD>2995g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">YingXuan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenny (freesiajen)</TD><TD>15/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>24/11/2006</TD><TD>2560g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gan (muffingan)</TD><TD>17/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>26/11/2006</TD><TD>2490g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Hayley</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ftmtb06</TD><TD>07/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>26/11/2006</TD><TD>2865g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Painkiller</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jackie (doggies)</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>27/11/2006</TD><TD>3190g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jovey</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Muahchie</TD><TD>01/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Tony</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>27/11/2006</TD><TD>3140g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Caleb</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geri Zoe (sweet_heart)</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>28/11/2006</TD><TD>3190g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ariel</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>09/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>28/11/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural + Assisted W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Nathan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qian Hui</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>29/11/2006</TD><TD>3220g / 53cm</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ace Lim</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherly</TD><TD>07/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>29/11/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CF Chang</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>30/11/2006</TD><TD>3130g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Philson</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dad2B</TD><TD>10/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lee</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>30/11/2006</TD><TD>2695g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Dawn</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fatbear</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Nov</TD><TD>3165g</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>och</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>01/12/2006</TD><TD>3885g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Madeleine</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doggiebb</TD><TD>21/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>01/12/2006</TD><TD>2900g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Talia Ann</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qwer</TD><TD>07/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>02/12/2006</TD><TD>3145g</TD><TD>?</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen P</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>???</TD><TD>Gleneagles KL</TD><TD>03/12/2006</TD><TD>3240g</TD><TD>Natural W Vacuum</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darren Tan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JKJT</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>2705g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jorene</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doremi</TD><TD>24/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>3250g / 49cm</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>feire</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr See Tho</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>3900g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JLim (jlimdan)</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>3525g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Cayden Lim</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gwendolen Chye (gwenchye)</TD><TD>09/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Mahesh Choolani</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>05/12/2006</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanessa Lu (vaness81)</TD><TD>10/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Sim Li Ngoh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>06/12/2006</TD><TD>3140g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Reyna Chua Wen Qi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bobianah</TD><TD>04/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>2960g</TD><TD>Natural + Forceps W Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Hannah Gan Jia En</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fizz</TD><TD>10/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>2895g</TD><TD>Natural W Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Caelan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>afcai (afcai)</TD><TD>18/12/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>08/12/2006</TD><TD>2925g</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MBB</TD><TD>14/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>11/12/2006</TD><TD>3100g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Megdelene</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sylk</TD><TD>15/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>12/12/20006</TD><TD>3500g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Regina</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starluster</TD><TD>15-12-06</TD><TD>Dr Loke KL</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>12/12/2006</TD><TD>2455g</TD><TD>Epi C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shihui</TD><TD>25/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>13/12/2006</TD><TD>2985g / 49cm</TD><TD>Natural W/O Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">?</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruffybear (ruffy_happy)</TD><TD>18-12-06</TD><TD> Dr Tan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>13/12/2006</TD><TD>3700g</TD><TD>E GA C-Sec</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Roy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Wedding/Baby Photos &amp; Other Links </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qian Hui</TD><TD> Multiply / Yahoo / Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yukiee</TD><TD> Pixagogo / Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bobianah</TD><TD> Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene (coolman)</TD><TD>Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanessa Lu</TD><TD>Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD> Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>MBB</TD><TD> Yahoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>Afcai</TD><TD> Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shihui</TD><TD> Yahoo / Friendster </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Starluster!
Yeah, you are right. With our common "traits", we could almost pass off as each other... hah ha ha. Gynae did say that for future pregnancies, will also have to be c-section because of the unfavourable pelvis structure and super low haemoglobin.

Went shopping at Robinsons Centrepoint today after visiting Regina. It feels odd not to have baby with us, and to be able to shop at Orchard just a few days after delivery. Hubby was joking that if we had known things will turn out like this, I could have gone for Corrinne May's concert tonight. :p

hihi.. back fr feeding session.. going for another round soon.. really not easy to TBF... esp with a lethargic jaundice bb.. kept feeling depress n juz cry n cry.. worried tt bb not eating enough.. worried tt his jaundice will increase.. got painful nipple probably due to my poor latching skills.. but still got to persist coz bb needs bm..

den tml need to bring bb to nuh to do blood test for jaudice lvl.. worried tt the wait will be too long n bb won't be able to feed.. hope tt they hav bf room.. hai~~ really not easy being mom.. poor hubby.. got to tolerate my constant mood swing.. juz hope tt the mood swing won't affect my ss..
sad.gif

Vanessa,
yah hor... the sealed round side is top n bottom to prevent leakage.. hehe... i couldnt figure it out at first.

i think my latchin method sometimes salah but i just tong the pain coz my bb very hard to get her to open her mouth to latch on. she's oso very sleepy and i haf to constantly tickled, stroke her to wake her to suckle. she suck like 4 or 5 times then doze off liao. so thru out feeding need to tickle n stroke her. did the nipple stimulating her nose thing she oso bo hiew.
oh.. is it possible that pump setting too strong will cause sore nipple oso? coz sometimes i think i overzealous in pumping liao.. wanna squeeze the last drop out...

Qianhui,
wow.. 300ml.. mine cant even reach 30ml yet.

kimi,
i cant even picture how u do the acrobatic.. sound so cheem.. hehe..

okies thanks.. must go search for new small and tight mittens/booties/socks liao...

bloom,
how heavy is katherine now?

doggiebb,
sayang sayang... do come in here to vent out... we are all ears and we know what u are talking about...
just now i oso cry a bit... was pumping on the bed then hubby came in n lie beside me to see and then he farted very smelly and lingering fart!! $%@$^% i got so upset coz mine is electric pump cannot move away and i also comfortably leaning on the bed head liao.. and not easy for me to move away coz of csect wound pain, so i started crying.
hubby got quite stunned coz usually we just tease n laugh about it.
happy.gif

shihui,
*applause* very inspiring to read your birth story.. wished mine was natural birth. good job! dilate so fast n no epidural.
aiyoohh.. ur bb is baibai pangpang cute lei... very deep double eyelid... like your eyes rite?

sylk,
pls la.. one look at me n we definately cannot pass off as each other. hehehe. me no mei nu like u. wah u can go shopping liao? your epi wound dont hurt?? i walk like old penguin now..

Doggiebb,
pat pat. it's lidat.
i hv also been crying and the more hb tried to console me the more i cried
sad.gif

poor hb, but i dun care lah.
i rather cry then keep it bottled up.

Kimi,
it dun seem tat Mandy is having colic. maybe juz alot of wind.
my ger also fart alot and it makes her very uncomfy.
but last nite, praise God! i bbsat her and got her to sleep thru
happy.gif

i am also very worried at times coz bb change their "style" from time to time.
we will juz hv to try all methods and find one tat suits our child.

good thing got tis forum
happy.gif
we can help each other out.

Bloom,
i have no idea how to interview a bbsitter too.
but it would be good if you bring Kathleen along.
you can see how the bbsitter interact with her.

do share with me coz soon will be my turn to hunt for my bbsitter. cheers
happy.gif

Serene,
congrats! can eat ice cream awredy
happy.gif

Vanessa,
bb Reyna is so fair.
my ger is getting darker by the day. haiz..how come my hb's gene is so strong??????

you tis round dun care liao har? confinement rules all down the drain liao? hee heee

luckily my mum is not too strict. i still get to eat fruit cakes
happy.gif
tuesday will go pak tor with hb after gynea checkup.

Good Morning Everyone,
Haiz, my hubby and daughter go church. Me really misses church and my friends
sad.gif
. But good thing is, my in law allow me to go church for xmas svc
happy.gif
hooray !

Shihui,
BB so cute
happy.gif

MBB,
Really ah ? who knows she will grow up like you.

Jaundice seems to be back, but we are standing on God's promises that by His Stripes Ariel is healed
happy.gif

Alright, today seems quiet hor, maybe all still sleeping. Just 'kena' from my in law ask me go lie down. Ok, chat later.

MBB

you so early huh?

this morning managed to latch bb without much fuss! thank God but she only suckle for 0.5hr and zzz liao! but then again i am still thankful she never fuss like last night like that.

starluster

thanks! *sniff sniff* so nice to have you all around. keeps my sanity

shihui

you bb sooo cute! wah! look at the double eyelids. next time you have to fend off girls queuing at your door liao. pwahaha! you also cry and cry huh. it only happened for the first time for me yesterday. i was able to keep my sense of humour during the first 2 weeks even with my bottom being so sore and being so hot and sticky. Dunno why yesterday suddenly erupt like volcano like that.
lame.gif

shihui,

congrats! no epi!
happy.gif

yah man! ur bb's double eyelids so pronounced! so nice man! my gals' dbl eyelids always folded inside one... so i oso dunno if hse act. has dbl eyelids or not... hmmmm.....

i understand ur worries. tt time i bring my gal for blood test oso like tt. immediately after feeding, quickly bring her to GP. alamak, GP said must go polyclinic. then i panicked! dunno enof time to go a-not. cos we only haf a window o 1+ to 2 hrs b4 bb gets hungry again n must latch... so it seems like our lives haf to scheduled ard bb's feeding time eh? tt time wanna make appt 4 papsmear, missy asked me 10am can? i said i dunno, depends on wat time my gal wants 2 eat.... haiz...
happy.gif
u shld b bk by now.. hopefully it din take long at NUH?

lil,

my gal doesn't haf colic. she doesn't really cry, she justs grunts n whimpers. act. like tt q scary cos last nite she started whimpering at 1.30am... then i tot she's nt tt hungry yet so wait 4 her to cry... then fell asleep again... next time i woke up 3.30am liao n she still whimpering! nv cry leh... but smacking lips n q agitated lah..i panicked... then tot she so poor thing, been waiting 4 food f 2hrs....
sad.gif

MBB,

yah. it's nt colic. whew. last nite no drama! YAY!! she just feed n sleep, feed n sleep. nv make noise, nv vomit...
happy.gif
so i managed 2 get q a lot o sleep.

dunno bt u all, everytime i see e sun n noe it's morning, i feel sooooo relieved! like war is over liao! nite time feeding really v trying...

starluster,

haf found a reasonably comfortable position for my acrobatics liao so now q ok, except left had still aches a lot..
sad.gif

doggiebb, starluster,

gd gd, come here n vent. sometimes, hubbies just can't help lah! they make things worse... we all understand how u feel. my hubby sometimes will eye open big big sit beside me n watch me BF.... then he'll try 2 help by urging my gal to open her mouth, stroking her cheek, moving her hand away fr my face etc. make me more stress only. i'll tell him it's ok, no need to do all tt cos i v stress. someore while we're bfing, we're immobile hor? once my hubby on v loud n noisy music while i's bfing then both me n bb somehow got v mang zang, cldn't latch but i cldn't move. must kept shouting 4 him to turn e music off.. heh heh.... but they oso blur blur lah, they'd nv understand e stress o bfing...
happy.gif

serene,

congrats! n congrats 2 myself too cos mine is just 1 day after urs... heh heh. but fr delivery until now, i've finished one whole tub o ben n jerry's, 2 magnum ice-cream n had roti prata thrice! heh heh...

u so gd can go pak tor. i dunno when tt day will come 4 me cos i'm latching on exclusively n we've no helper. so effectively, i've to be where bb is. unless shopping at NTUC at sun plaza 4 1hr oso considered pak tor lor!
happy.gif

hi hi
how do we know if bb is having colic. my boi has been crying thru' out the whole day including night for the past 4 days. once we put him down, he will cry. when we carry him, he oso cry.

ftmtb,

quote fr 'wat to expect':

"colic differs fr ordinary crying in tt e bb seems inconsolable, crying turns to screaming n e ordeal lasts 4 3hrs, sometimes much longer, occasionally rd e clock... at least 3 hrs o crying, 3 days a week, starting bt 3 wks o age..."

hope tt helps...

hi ladies

congrats 2 all the mummies who had given birth &amp; all the bbs' pix are so cute

2day is my bb 17th day but my milk ss is still very low.....ve been supplement my boi with FM.....i feel so guilty....my boi can latch on very well....but i cannot provide enough milk 4 him....sob sob....btw i only latch him during the day....each time is ard 15 to 20 mins per side.....nite i didnt latch cos 2 tired &amp; i didnt pump out my milk....

vanessa, like dat will affect my ss bo????

qianhui...really envy dat ur ss is so much

then now there are rashes &amp; pimples like thg on his neck.....so sad 4 him
sad.gif

since day 1 i ve been looking after my boi all by myself cos i cant bear 2 let my mil touch him.....she is damn so dirty....eat liao never wash hand.....smoke somemore....really cannot tahan....dat's y everyday deprive of slp

&amp; it is as though my prob is not enough......last fri found some maggots on my kitchen tabletop &amp; my whole kitchen is so damn bloody oily cos my mil cant b bother 2 clean up the pl after cooking....$#$%$^(*_)(_+) but she can watch VCD on HK serial everyday.....

&amp; wat can b worse.....my hubby went oversea this morning &amp; will only b back on next sat nite.....can u imagine leaving me, my boi with my mil......I REALLY CANNOT TAHAN ANYMORE........

Back