(2006/11) November 2006 MTBs

nov mtb,
old folks will say must eat mee sua with sesame oil and ginger in the morning - very heavy meal; can be quite gross if you're not used to it.

my MIL has suggested eating as per normal (e.g. toast and butter etc.) with an additional sunnysideup lightly fried in ginger and topped off with a dash of sesame oil.
method:
pour a little bit of canola oil in heated wok
thinly slice some ginger (in moderate amount)and fry it in the oil
crack and egg on top of it until cooked to your preferred consistency (e.g. soft yolk, hard yolk)
dish out on plate
drizzle some sesame oil and black soya sauce (optional) on it
tuck in!

happy.gif

Scribbler,
Yes man... $472.50 is indeed very ex for just 1 night. Will avoid such mistake again for #2 as in to delay the admission time....

Nov_mtb,
I sed to eat Mee sua w/ pork livr & kidnet w/sesame oil and rice wine... To me it taste quite okie(me more towards chinese food). Soemtimes will have cooked Oats with egg..

hmm..cannot eat normal breakfast like fried beehoon, kaya toast....??
i was thinking we really got to eat confinement breakfast ah?

Hihi,

My bb gal's name is called Vera... and I'm seeing dr lisa chin from gleneagles... got to know her from forum actually... so far me and hubby are pleased with her professionalism and charges... not too ex lor

Scribbler,
Good idea to have a breastfeeding log book!! Rem last time my SIL always have a hard time remembering when's the last feed... good to record it down... do u have a sample to us to share? Thanks!

Scribbler
Yeah. Having MS again since beinging of 8 months till now. Siong man.

After lunch, will feel nausea. Haiz.

Mommies
By the way, any of you engage or have the intention of having malay massage. (Those jamu, ecat ecat bind bind kind)?
Just booked mine.

hi all.. my baby ashley arrived on nov 4 (week 38). total 10hours of labour. she weighs 2.8kg at birth. today is day 5.. breastmilk supply still a little slow, so i will try to latch her on and top up with formula if she still asks for more milk.

here's ashley's picture on day4.
570034.jpg

nov mum has also given birth.
Her baby boy was delivered on 7th nov after 14.5hours of labour.
weight at birth= 2.89kg

bbroom and nov mom.
Big big congrates...well done.

Wah both you and Nov mum labour hours so long. 10 hrs and 14.5hrs!
But glad it done!

Bbroom - your bby very ang gey ang gey hor. so sweet. Once again. congrates

hi mummies! it's been awhile i logged on since my bb cayden was born...so tied up wif him and shagged!! btw, congrats to all new mummies! all the pics of babies are getting cuter and cuter!! *hugz!*

and for the rest of the mummies waiting for ur precious to be born, dun worry, the time will come very soon!!
happy.gif

logbook?
wah! quite on leh some of u!! i didn't keep any logbook...my only form of record of when i last breastfed or formula fed him is keyed into my hp; it's very simple only lah, i jus dial 1359 (cos that was the time my boy was born) whenever i fed him. so if i forget how long was it ago that he was fed i jus checked my dialled records.
happy.gif
heehee.

nov mtb
breakfast i usually eat two slices of bread with milk. not sure it is counted as confinement breakfast cos even before i gave birth i was always eating bread. it's jus that before pregnant, instead of milk it was tea.

oh yes, speaking abt food, i'm now laying off ginger (thk god! can't stand those stuff) cos my PD says ginger will make my boy's juandice worst.

Wah Bess.
Congrats...BBY Presley, handsome wor.

I shall do a pin up poster of all the bb photos and post it here, so at once glance, we will know whose bb belongs to which Mommies.

Hi Mummies

Scribbler, so u are keeping a breastfeeding and day activities log book too. I have mine also and it is really useful. From the info. that we have collected daily on the bb's routine, u will be able to know how much he is drinking and even asked questions when u are visiting PD.

Nov_Mtb, I am having mee sua with fish and veggies every morning and once in a while, will be having waffles with butter and honey.

COngrates to bbroom and Nov Mum!! Great job done!!

Hi bess, ur baby is so cute.
happy.gif
How is he doing now?

Manz... really had a busy morning until now. 10 more days to go and that is the end of my confinement. I miss outside food already... Haha!!!

Hi all mummies, i can't online so frequently, due to my CL will keep asking me dun watch TV n computer so much during confinement, if not later my eye will spoil....

Hi Gingercat, my baby is fine, yesterday bring him to check up n his weight now is 4.55kg liao, n PD say his weight is like 2 months weight now....but as long as he healthy can liao...

Now i always pump out the milk to feed him n instead of let him suck directly, cos my one side nipple crack n bleeding...Jus manage to pump out both side at 150ml this morning....

Congratulation for those mummies had pop....

hi sherhino
heard dat #2 will usually be on time? i oso heard induction is painful...didnt they put u on drip to fasten the dilation? heard the drip is painful.

hi scribbler
my gynae oso said same thing...contractions will push bb's head further down. in order for labour to start, bb's head has to be all the way in though so if ur bb is not fully engaged yet, labour will not start.

hi meilik
me oso booked mine a couple of weeks ago. who r u trying out? i got mine through the forum...charging $50 for 2 hours. how abt yours?

hi gingercat
envy u...confinement gg to end soon. can't imagine gg thru the confinement period. muz be very xin ku.

gingercat,
hehe, when you've ended your confinement, many of us would have just started... so will you be going back to work after 3 months or longer? if possible, do stay with your bb longer cos many of us don't have that sort of luxury...

actually, i think i'm going to enjoy my confinement, cos i've been chatting with my MIL about over dinner almost everyday and i know what to expect and she is going to modify alot of the old practises to suit our weather and to suit my preferences. e.g. i can wash my hair everyday but must use the chinse herbs and must wash before sunset, and must blowdry immediately. i think that's perfectly reasonable and makes sense as well. i mean, i'm not that garang and ignore the rules completely cos i'm sure they were there for a reason to start with (except those superstitious ones) so i'm glad that my MIL is v open to modernising them. phew.

meilik,
i booked mine recently but she said no promises cos she's v busy... any recommendation for backups?

starmoon,
yeah lor, now dilligently doing squats to ensure bb's head stay in and locked. hehe.

Hi mummies

Starmoon, dun worry, during ur confinement, u will find that 24 hours is insufficient for u. Each day passes very quickly one.
happy.gif
Jia You!!

Scribbler, I will not be going back to work for the time being. Hubby decided to let me be a SAHM till Iggy is older. So meanwhile, probably I will be teaching tuition (Chinese and Mathematics) at home and look for some work from home job. Our dear son is more important.

thanks for all the breakfast info..i like bread too..if can eat bread, then i'll have bread and milo for my breakfast during confinement..dun think i wan meesua..too heavy for breakfast.

hi gingercat,
really fast leh..u going to leave the "jail" soon..we are still waiting to enter it.
sad.gif

Mummies...hows all of u doing?

So sian leh..got to work..
sad.gif
wat to do..my daughter not willing to come out. how many of u overdue huh? I overdue 3 days..the gynae say latest muz pop by next wed/thurs thru induction/C-section, if still no signals. But the discomfort is getting worst. Sleeping, getting out of my bed..requires so much strength..me machiam like a humpty dumpty.

Hows the rest of the overdue mum coping ar?

i c so many cute bbs..cant wait for mine..kkaa..are all the bb single eyelids when they emerge into this world? or can c straight away..wen they open their eyes?

mt due date was next thur..but still feel like waiting for too long liao..
sad.gif
me also working now..
ya..feel more and more uncomfortable..more pain here and there..
beside wait..can't do anything now.
sad.gif

Quick update... (More later)
Waterbag broke in the wee hours of the morning on 6th November.
Reached KK around 3am with very mild contractions (not that I noticed).
Delivered Samantha on the same morning after 7 hours of waiting (since breaking of waterbag) + 2 hours of pushing.
She weighs about 3.8kg and is 1/2 m long, so thank God she came more than a week earlier than expected.

I was discharged only today because of bad tearing. Sammie is still in the hospital under observation for heart murmuring. Prayed and entrusted her to our God. If all's well, she'll come home tomorrow. :) For now, I'll just rest and get ready to receive her.

Hi Mums to be,

I have been reading your updates closely and hope I can be part of the group too
happy.gif

Baby's Gender : Girl
Baby's Name : To be advised
Gynae : Dr. Han H.C.
Hospital : KKH
EDD : 20 Nov 06

Had a false alarm last week on my bday that I was 2cm dilated, Doc asked us to be prepared for the day. But when we went for 2nd review, the dilation reduce and no blood was seen. Maybe BB could sense my stress.

I am still working, trying to clear my work as much, so that the temp is not stress up with my handover!

Guess I am the last person to realise that the 12 weeks' maternity leave actually means 2.5 month. And all the while I thought I can stay home till CNY, guess I have to used up my Annual leave to do that!

scribbler
envy u leh...sounds like ur confinement is gonna be very smooth sailing. mine has hit the pits liao. my mum is doing my confinement on weekdays and once in a while, my MIL comes over. weekends my MIL takes over. i've totally HAD it wif them...both mothers will liam (hokkien for nag) and liam and liam and liam and liam and liam neverending!! esp my MIL, whenever she comes over she sure will liam abt something. must eat ginger lah (and it's whole one big slice abt half a cm thick!!) even though my PD told me to lay it off...every morn did u bring bb down to sun off the juandice anot? got cover his eyes anot? did u wash the dishes? did u bathe bb? u cannot touch water ok!! better not touch water i tell u!! how come u not resting? bb cry ignore him, u go sleep, let other pple take care...how come u still not sleeping??? why are u on the computer? stop reading ur book!! go sleep!! dun bend over! wat u wanna take from the cupboard? i take for u. dun squat down! if u drop things on the floor call me i pick for u. dun stand in front of the fan!! etc etc etc...

and my mum!! turn my whole house upside down!! this cupboard not suitable to hold the dishes, she transfer everything from this cupboard to the other cupboard. all the stuff in my living room cabinets hav also been moved and shifted cos she didn't like the initial space i allocated for some of bb's items. my kitchen: plastic bags everywhere!! one hanging at each corner, and wif that hooks everywhere as well to hang up those plastic bags. my house has no toaster, made my hubby go buy. dun hav stool also, made my hubby go buy. each room dun hav dustbin, went to buy dustbins put in each room (hubby and i jus hav one central dustbin in the kitchen); hello..only 4-rm flat this is not big house ok, very far to walk to the kitchen to throw things meh?

and the worst thing is this: i've a cat. and yes, due to bb, i'm avoiding her, not touching her and all that. but my mum absolutely hates her. she hates my cat i dun mind, but my mum is ill-treating her, for no reason she'll hit my cat; take the remote control or broom or watever and hit her. and that's for not doing anything. i shall not describe the blows my mum lands on my cat for when she does something she's not suppose to do. i try to close an eye, but my mum is bordering on the line of animal abuse liao.

sigh...i've been crying quite a bit recently abt all these...i hope i'm not degenerating down to having postpartum blues or worst depression.
sad.gif

:-(
Really sorry to hear what you're going through. Why don't you ask your hubby to speak to them?
Mm... I guess you're used to being a modern independent woman huh? Can be very very irritating.
Please alert your hubby about your emotions... can degenerate into postbaby blues wan, very dangerous.
I think the next time you cry, just wail infront of them and shock them lah. Tell them, "Don't say already! Don't say already!"
Will remember you in my prayers... take care! {hugs}

sad to hear that too..this is y i insist to have my confinement in Singapore even my MIL ask me go back. I take advice to get CL coz i heard a lot of stories if ask MIL or mother do confinement.
I just hope this CL will be good, that's enough for me.

1 thing i notice, wat ur MIL said are all concern about u, she wan u rest more and dun think so much. This is wat ppl advice me too. During confinement dun walk too much..lie down on bed most the time. Like this only u can recover fast.

hope ur confinement will be over soon.

mycrysania, pls update my particulars...
my bb girl, lorraine lee, was born on 1st nov, via natural w epidural. her weight is 3.2kg at birth.
thanks...

starmoon,
My gynae says normally #1 is overdue,then #2 will be on time or overdue too. And i hope so mine is this case. Cant rem if the drip is painful leh...Mayb not cos if yes sure rem....heheeheh

Congrats to Bess,June,bb broom & Nov Mum!!

Bess,
Wow bb Presley is huge...Think by 1 mth old,he shod reached 5.5kg or so...

Most updated list!
happy.gif

23 mummies delivered!

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Baby's Gender</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Wt @ Birth</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Delivery Method</TD><TD>Delivery Date</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Yoko</font></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Carisa Koh</TD><TD>2.8kgs @ 36 wks</TD><TD>1/11/2006</TD><TD>Natural Delivery w Epidural</TD><TD>14/10/2006</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>GE </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Gingercat</font></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ignatius Lam</TD><TD>2.95kg, 50cm tall at birth</TD><TD>4/11/2006</TD><TD>Natural Delivery w Epidural</TD><TD>18/10/2006</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">BabyJo</font></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Karis Seah</TD><TD>3.26kg @ Birth, Length 48cm, Head 34cm</TD><TD>4/11/2006</TD><TD>C-section</TD><TD>20/10/2006</TD><TD>Dr Yeo KC</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">JubJub</font></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Vance Chng</TD><TD>2.6 kgs @ Birth</TD><TD>7/11/2006</TD><TD>Natural Delivery w Epidural</TD><TD>21/10/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Greybearie</font></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Bjorn</TD><TD>2.6kgs @ 37wks, 46cm</TD><TD>8/11/2006</TD><TD>Natural Delivery w Epidural</TD><TD>21/10/2006</TD><TD>Dr. Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Little Cat</font></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3.34 kgs @ Birth</TD><TD>8/11/2006</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>23/10/2006</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">cool baby</font></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.91kgs @ Birth, Length 48cm</TD><TD>10/11/2006</TD><TD>Natural Delivery w Epidural</TD><TD>23/10/2006</TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Jannie</font></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.32kgs @ Birth</TD><TD>14/11/2006</TD><TD>Natural Delivery w Epidural</TD><TD>23/10/2006</TD><TD>Dr Tacey Lim</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Mononoke</font></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>23/10/2006</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Rainger</font></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3.495kgs @ Birth, 52cm tall, head 36cm</TD><TD>7/11/2006</TD><TD>C-section</TD><TD>26/10/2006</TD><TD>Dr SC Chew</TD><TD>ME </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Clare</font></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Pei Xuan</TD><TD>2.97kgs @ Birth</TD><TD>4/11/2006</TD><TD>Natural Delivery</TD><TD>27/10/2006</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Jlyn</font></TD><TD>Boys-Twins</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.81kgs &amp; 2.82kgs @Birth</TD><TD>13/11/2006</TD><TD>C-section</TD><TD>27/10/2006</TD><TD>Dr Tony Tan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">June</font></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jerome</TD><TD>1.6kgs @ 29wks</TD><TD>22/11/2006</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>27/10/2006</TD><TD>Dr Teoh Seng Hin</TD><TD>ME </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Dumbger</font></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Cayden Ng</TD><TD>3.7kgs @ Birth, 52cm tall, 37cm head</TD><TD>8/11/2006</TD><TD>C-section</TD><TD>28/10/2006</TD><TD>Dr Yong Voon Pin</TD><TD>MT A </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Starz</font></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ayden</TD><TD>3.58kgs @ Birth, 52cm</TD><TD>7/11/2006</TD><TD>Natural Delivery w Epidural</TD><TD>29/10/2006</TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Tiwi</font></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2.6 kg @ 39 wks</TD><TD>1/11/2006</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>30/10/2006</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Bess</font></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Presley Low</TD><TD>4.195kg @ Birth, Head 37cm, Length 53cm</TD><TD>2/11/2006</TD><TD>C-section </TD><TD>01/11/2006</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tatt</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Twendy</font></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Lorraine Lee</TD><TD>3.2kgs @ Birth</TD><TD>6/11/2006</TD><TD>Natural Delivery w Epidural</TD><TD>01/11/2006</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">MrsPiggy</font></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3.675kgs @ Birth</TD><TD>16/11/2006</TD><TD>C-section</TD><TD>01/11/2006</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tun Lan</TD><TD>ES </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">JovialGer</font></TD><TD>2 Boys -Twins</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.95kgs &amp; 2.88kgs @ 36wks</TD><TD>23/11/2006</TD><TD>C-section on 1/11/2006</TD><TD>01/11/2006</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Bbroom</font></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>2.8kgs @ Birth</TD><TD>16/11/2006</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>04/11/2006</TD><TD>Dr. Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">June2006</font></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Samantha</TD><TD>3.8kgs @ Birth</TD><TD>14/11/2006</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>06/11/2006</TD><TD>Dr Lee Lih Chern</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Nov mum</font></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Wayne Kan</TD><TD>2.89kgs @ Birth</TD><TD>15/11/2006</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>07/11/2006</TD><TD>Dr MT Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Clifford C T Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cuclainne</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sofi Rania Mrtenson</TD><TD>3kgs @ 38 wks</TD><TD>3/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Loh Seong Feei</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pa &amp;Ma</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>5/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mycrysania</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Corum Alexander Lee</TD><TD>3.65kgs @ 37 wks</TD><TD>8/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Wong Sum Keong</TD><TD>Pantai </TD></TR><TR><TD>PoohGer</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>12/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>MT E </TD></TR><TR><TD>bearyhugs</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.5kgs @ 35 wks</TD><TD>13/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaymom</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>13/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kee WH</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eileen</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Xander</TD><TD>2.312kgs @ 34 wks</TD><TD>14/11/2006</TD><TD>Induction on 1/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Prof. S.C. Ng</TD><TD>GE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doggiemum</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.3kgs @ 36 weeks</TD><TD>14/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>ChinChin</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3kgs @ 37wks</TD><TD>14/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MT A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stacey</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3kgs @ 38 wks 4d</TD><TD>15/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Scribbler</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.6kgs @ 37 wks</TD><TD>15/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Betterworld</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>15/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>MT A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nov_mtb</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.9kg @ 37 wks</TD><TD>16/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.34kgs @ 35 wks</TD><TD>17/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celline</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.3 kgs @ 35 wks</TD><TD>19/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starmoon</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.8kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>19/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joan</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.65 kgs @ 32 weeks</TD><TD>20/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>SheRhino</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.4kgs @ 35 wks</TD><TD>20/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chan HK</TD><TD>GE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Smiley74</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>20/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Han HC</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Trixiebelle</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Riley Chan</TD><TD>3.2kgs @ 37 wks</TD><TD>22/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chris Ng</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Springpigz</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Vera</TD><TD>3.2kgs @ 38 weks</TD><TD>22/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.5 kgs@ 36 wks</TD><TD>24/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.8kg @ 35 wks 3 ds</TD><TD>24/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitysnow</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.95kgs @ 31 wks 4 ds</TD><TD>25/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>ry2006</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.7 kgs @ 32wks</TD><TD>25/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly Chin</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Martin Quah Zhi Xuan</TD><TD>2.2kgs @ 35 wks</TD><TD>27/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lauren</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>28/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mei Lik</TD><TD>To be a Surprise</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.6kgs @ 35 wks</TD><TD>28/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Noel Leong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bei Bei</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Leanne Lim</TD><TD>2.85kgs @ 35 wks</TD><TD>4/12/2006</TD><TD>C-section on 10/11/2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">Princes</font> </TD><TD>33</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">Princesses</font></TD><TD>19</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TOTAL</TD><TD>55</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Pa&amp;Ma-
I have officially joined your gang. I am now overdue.
happy.gif
Oh well, what to do... just wait lo... I was a bit down yesterday, but today ok liao. Guess there must be a reason why our baby wants to stay in longer...
happy.gif

Scribbler-
Thanks, looking forward to your logbook.
happy.gif

dumbger-
Sorry to hear what you are going through. Guess older people sometimes can get very naggy. My mum also starting to nag me about baby liao, even though baby not out yet. Guess as what Nov_MTB said, their intentions are good, so guess by keeping that in mind, can help us be less frustrated. Hang in there!

Morning Mummies!

Hi Scribbler

You've got so much planned for baby and the confinement! Very constructive - was most impressed by the fact that you're making your own toys for baby.
happy.gif
Me looking forward to spending lots of time with baby and getting to know him (and for him to know me) as well.

Hi Dumbger,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Is there anyway you can speak with your mum and mum-in-law to let them know how they're affecting you? It really isn't fair that you have to spend this time feeling so upset and frustrated. Given that their nagging is done out of concern, perhaps they'd be willing to consider what you're feeling and show their concern in other ways. Hopefully everything will turn out alright. Hang in there - it'll all be over soon!

Today's the 3rd day for me. Spent the first 2 nights at the hospital, which was good cos I don't have to move about. I'm alone at home now cos my dear mummy is ill! Waiting for the massage lady to come. Mm... wonder what time my lunch will be delivered.

Not an easy journey for Dumbger. If she voice out, the older ladies might get upset too... depending on their belief. My MIL thinks it's good for me to walk about; the wounds will heal quicker. I think so too..

dumberger, dun be depressed ok? they are nagging at you for your own good.. they just do not want u to be weak after childbirth lah....a woman after giving birth should basically just lie down the whole day.. cos she is generally weak and her lower back bone will be painful. in order for this not to generate into something serious in the later years, u cannot do alot of things loh... like those nagging list u have mentioned. just bear with it for 1 month.. after that, u can do whatever u want without them nagging liao...

i want someone to nag at me also dun have, cos i m doing my own confinement now. maid is taking care of elder son, and me taking care of the newborn... everyday and night get up from bed and sofa till backache leh....want to try to catch a catnap also cannot cos son wants someone to play with......

try to always think of the positive side and u will start to feel better in no time. rmber, they'd only want the best for u and bb, they will not do something to harm u all....

Hi Dumberger, sorry to hear abt ur story, but try not to cry, if not will spoil ur eye....

i was discharge of 4 nov, but my baby can't discharge that day then i was almost cry whole day then my eye become very very small that day then the older say during confinement cannot cry one...

u take a good care ok...

thks gals, for ur consolations...i took june's advice and told my hubby yday nite. initially i didn't wan to tell him cos i was afraid that he'll jus tell me to listen one ear in and the other ear out. but cos yday when i went to see my gynae to take out the stitches, he told us to watch out for signs of me crying for no reason cos it may be post-partum blues. so took the opportunity to tell my hubby.

well, hubby has already talked to my mum and MIL (i wasn't present). gd news is that my mum took it positively and but sad to say my MIL took it negatively.
sad.gif
while hubby was talking to her, she cut off the conversation by saying she will not bother us in the future. sigh...hope she dun think i'm complaining to my hubby and tt i'm unappreciative of all that she has done. sigh sigh sigh...dunno how to face her this weekend.

sigh...i know the are all concerned abt me, but it's jus that it's an overload liao...everyone wans to show their concern and keeps harping on it into my ears...sigh. worst is when one says one thing and the other says another. e.g. my mum says pull up the blinds let the room have a bit of sunlight so that my boy's jaundice will get better (but not direct). my MIL says must pull down the blinds cos too bright for his eyes. so when one of them discovers i didn't follow her instructions (when actually i was following the other's instructions)...sigh.

june
yeah, am quite independent on my own.
happy.gif
and after living two years wif hubby guess we hav our own ways on how we wan how house to be run. so now my mum comes along and instill her own rules and mannerisms...quite a big change. even my hubby says he feels like a guest in his own house! but thks for keeping me in ur prayers, appreciate it.
happy.gif

jannie
wah, doing confinement alone? that's quite a handful leh, hav to take care of bb plus housework...think u'll tire out very fast leh.

bess
spoil our eyes? really? means the degree go higher is it?

hi mummies!

Elmo gave birth on 7th Nov...via C section..still trying to cope..will come in update when she is ready!
happy.gif

Choo - Thanks for your update.

Elmo - Congrates and well done.
Have a speedy recovery and have a well deserved rest.

hi all mummies

for me, i gave birth to Ashley natural with epidural. After gynae told me I still got at least 6 hours to go, I gave up enduring and asked for epidural.

i'm giving Ashley breastmilk in the day and formula in the night. At the same time try to pump out BM also.

What about the rest of you? How long does your baby ledge on each time?

dumbger, yah lah.. doing my own confinement... thank goodness i have an efficient maid.. i just leave all household chores and cooking to her.... i just basically take care of my bb girl and myself... and try to spend some time with my elder son so that he will not feel jealous towards mei mei..

Dumbger, hope u are feeling much better now..Try not to brood over these issues of inlaws and mum..though it might not be easy. I can picture myself in your shoes..whole house and lifestyle going haywire.Lets pray that all these will be over for you soon. Dun cry ..be strong. BB needs u
happy.gif
. Lucky ting ur mom takes the comments positively.

Mycrysania, m getting impatient at times...with this waiting. I heard from 2 colics yesterday that i should try and satisfy my cravings..cos they pop after satisfying their cravings for ice-creams. Wonder how true this can be?

Nov_mtb, time flies..tmr we going to meet up with Dr. Wong again. wonder wat the verdict will be hor..induce or wait..
happy.gif

Huh?... Well Pa&amp;Ma, I can only share from my experience... I regretted not controling my cravings! Yes, I have a healthy baby (she came home today) and I'm safe now BUT it wouldn't have been so hard if I had been more sensible in my diet. So... yes, I regretted all those chocolates, ice-creams and moon cakes!!! They were the reasons why Sammie grew so much!

In any case, I wish for you a healthy baby AND a smooth &amp; quick delivery! :)

Managed to breastfeed Sammie today. Took an hour... which felt like two hours! The flow was quite slow and so she fell asleep very often. Going to try feeding her with expressed milk later... Think she's a 3 hour/feed baby. We'll see...

Hi June

Is your bb Sammie or Jerome? I got confused..on the chart is Jerome..How big is Sammie ar? U regretted because sammie is big and difficult to deliver? I'm only worried about getting back into shape. Did u put on a lot of wgt?

Back