(2006/11) November 2006 MTBs

hi twinkle is your AF always on time ? if yes may be u can try, if not i would suggest wait for 1 to 2 weeks later.
i have a fren Af very accurate, b4 her AF come she already tested ! amazing...

hi jannie,

mi cannot see the bb yet.. my next appointment is in 2 weeks time. hope to see n hear bb heartbeat by then.. mi getting impatient liao.. haha...

hi littlecat, tks for the advise.. jus now i abit gastric pain, quickly find someting to munch.. now feel better..

hi serene, that's good it works for u!
so may be u want to prepare some biscuit and put in your bag, so u can munch anytime, i m scare of the feeling too.
and when u sleeping try to put some pillow at the back, don't lie flat if not the 'heart burn 'is even worst.

hi gals,

i am feeling so terrible now, cold, hungry, nauseous and I cannot find anything that I feel like eating. Sob..sob..

Although I am hungry, dunno why I cannot force myself to intake food leh.

Any of you same like me?

sorry i inside the wrong thread. actually clicking on the Plan to be Year 2007 mum, no idea howcome blur blur i am here...hhaha

littlecat, saw ur pm liaoz.. thanks..
kao_smile.gif

nov mum, don't get too pek chek.. take some biscuit or something very light for now.. dont eat until full, just take a little so u know can tahan the hunger.. then take your time to think of all the types of food u used to like to eat, until u find something you feel u can eat... then go n eat that...
i've been doing that all the time.. before meal time already think of wat to eat liaoz... if reli cant find then usually i just take soup or porridge...

hi little cat,
can recommend me a test kit? i dunoe which brand is good & accurate....my AF quite regular one but i am crossing finger...so how ur's frenz result? accurate to test b4 AF?

nov mum,
mayb u try taking ceral or oats in liquid foam den drink it at least can ease ur hunger. hope drinking is ok for u.

hi gingercat,

may i know how many weeks are you? After reading your msg abt your baby movement, i m so so lookin forward to see mine oso.. me is in 6th week, my next apptment should be week 7.. hope to see baby's heartbeat..

nov mum.. sometimes i feel terrible also.. no appetite.. feel very nauseous, yet hungry. then i will take a packet of instant cereal... must drink it hot.. helps to ease my nausea. would u like to try? sometimes, i find drinking warm water helps too.

serene, u should be able to see in 2 week's time.. i first went for my scan abt 5 weeks plus.. scan calculated only abt 4 weeks then. we all started out like that.. so like what little cat says.. dun worry so much.

twinkle, i also tested the day i missed my menses and got a positive. din intend to test so early but got a little spotting.. so tot better to test and call gynae if it is "+". i used clearblue and the "+" sign is quite obvious then.

was just reading the mar 06 and apr 06 threads.. all the BFing woes.. sigh.. really not looking forward to that....

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N No.</TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>MTBs AGE</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>GYNAE</TD><TD>HOSPITAL </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Beloved</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2nd Nov</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2nd Nov</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Oleander</TD><TD>tbc</TD><TD>3rd Nov</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Papa_mama</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3rd Nov</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Blessed</TD><TD>30+</TD><TD>5th Nov</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MT A </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>JacJen</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>5th Nov</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>6th Nov</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Rain Sim</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>6th Nov</TD><TD>SC Chew</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Starz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>7th Nov</TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>GingerCat</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>7th Nov</TD><TD>Esther Ng SY</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Dumbger</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>8th Nov</TD><TD>VP Yong</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>bbroom</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Nov Mum</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>11th Nov</TD><TD>Dr MT Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Peacegal</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>12th Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>jlyn</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>13th Nov</TD><TD>Prof Tay</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>greybear</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>18th Nov</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Starmoon</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>19th Nov</TD><TD>LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Little cat</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>MT E </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>ValC</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>19th Nov</TD><TD>WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi mummies.. I vomitted too much that I was put on drip last Fri. Definitely feel better after that. Gynae said my 3kg weight loss is ok, so long bbs are growing well. I am also being prescribed with Pulin 10mg to stop the vomitting. If your MS is tolerable.. just bear with it. Otherwise, get your gynae to prescribe you some medicine.. it sure helps. Finally, I get to eat &amp; digest some food after that.

I have also started getting heartburn. Dont knw is it becos of twins or what.. I seem to be getting all the MS symptoms man! How sad..

Jacjen, how have you been? Didnt "see" u around for quite a while leh..

Starz, you're finally back in action! You and Little Cat so shiok hor..Jap food. It used to be my favorite.. but now no craving leow. Instead I crave for things that I dont eat previously like chui kueh &amp; soon kueh.. only one thing remains the same, I still take cold drinks.. heehee

Serene: You PPR bride huh? ur nick familiar leh.. anyway, dont worry abt the scanning.. maybe ur ovulation late that's y 5weeks plus still small.

hi gals,

jus notice from my scanning from last sat. actually it printed my EDD and week currently.
I m in 5 weeks 4days now. My EDD is on 30Nov. keke.. mi so blur didnt even notice it.

hi twinkle,

i recommended clearblue.

hi Jlyn,

ya i m PPR bride. same as u sept 05 bride. haha.. so coincidence we even giving birth in the same month.. heard tat u having twins.. congrats.. do take care of urself..

morning mummies...

twinkle, i also use clearblue, that time got promo, i think $9.90 only.. hehehe.. i already felt some "symptoms" like sore breast n EXTREME tiredness 1 week b4.. but hb made me wait until the day my menses was due then test.. got a clear "+" sign..

nov mum, r u feeling better today??
kao_smile.gif

jlyn, u take care hor... lost so much weight.. if u can take liquids hor, try get ur mum or MIL to cook chicken soup (preferably without herbs, unless they know wat those herbs r for) for you to drink more often lor.. my mum always do that when i complain cant eat. at least u get some nourishment from there..
i also nowadays morning always eat either chee cheong fan, soon kueh, chui kueh n the "peng kueh" leh.. last time also not my fav.. but i guess, the sweet sauce n chilli helps whet my appetite lor..
aiya, simply put, i spend my whole day thinking of food that would appeal to me.. thats the only way i manage to take in food nowadays.. hehe.. i already gain 1.7kg liaoz...
kao_sticktongue.gif

hi twinkle
i dun really go for the brand, may be i ve bad experience few years ago i have 'wasted' quite a few as my AF is not accurate. I thot i am PG but test -ve. so now i just go for the cheapest, like those selling at Watson, $7 to $8 depend if got offer. the important is how they check the HCG level. As for my fren she also use the watson one, i think called BB plus or something and her result was +ve, anyway her daugther is 1 year plus liao.
Nov_mum, i am always having the feeling... hungry but no appetite and worst still dun know what to eat... like what jannie suggest just eat something light, just to make sure u dun accumulate too much acid and later u feel more like throwing out.

Jlyn, poor thing, u really have double the MS huh? i have a fren last time not twin single, but hor also hospitalized twice ! u take care ! think of the double bundle of joy !
My gynae ask me also last time after he saw my weight drop, but my condition still slightly better can still eat something, so i said no need just tolerate lah...
hehe, jlyn can't take too much jap food lah, easily broke leh... the worst is hor after this my husband is the one who put on more weight, cos i eat with him and when i can't finish or dun like the food i just pass it to him to finish...

hi gals,
I'm newbie here, just found out that I was pregnant yesterday.My gynea said that me is six weeks and EDD on 28- 30 nov
Nice to know all of you

Late Morning to you mummies!!

Greybear, my bleeding is horrible and it really scares me out. Doctor prescribe som duphaston for me to stop bleeding but this medicine is expensive. $1.50 per tablet. Try to relax and not to stress out urself at work... no good for bb.

Little cat, doctor says it is normal pg. I call and ask them the charges.. they told me blood test is $105 and consultation is $60. All others are medication. I think it is the duphaston, she gave me another dose and some other medications that will last me till my next appointment. Haha, same here, my hubby is asking me if I am hungry in the middle of the night and volunteer to cook for me... he says little one needs to eat even though mummy dun want to eat and yesterday he shows me some brochers on some courses for preggy women...

Qian Hui, Yup, I am the gingercat from YC forum... dun tell me you are also a YC bride hor.. Keke... who is ur coordinator? My coordinator is Fengjie.

Nov_mum, welcome welcome to SAHM club. Yah, my job is so stressful that I had to work from home when I am on medical or hospitalization leave... boss very unreasonable. Talk to my hubby and families... all think that I should stop work.. and wait till my first trim over. Can work part time or even I can find temp job for few months till my delivery date. If not worst case, I will be a part time tutor... earn for my maternity clothings and bb stuff. I am also relying on one income to support us. hiaz..... but look at the bright side... think of the bb.
happy.gif
Actually how all these claims goes?

Starz,does it mean from my first visit to gynae, I have to keep all receipts? Claim of $550? meaning it will send it back to us in cheque or
medisave form?? I very blur... sorry... can guide me on this???

Mimi, as of last saturday, I am in my 8 weeks 4 days. Doctor says my bb is very active and wanted attention from us... that is y probably have some "pre-performance" for us to tell us " hey mummy daddy, i am here..." hahahahaha

good afternoon all MTBs
anyone of u thinking of NOT taking epidural to relieve pain? me considering dis option but dunno whether i can take the pain anot leh. cos i read and heard that epidural sometimes make u dizzy and weak for a couple of hours and i'm very very scared of the dizziness. heard those around me all says until the pain is really really unbearable and when the epidural is administered, then they felt relieved.

hi littlecat
it is a normal pg leh...think she oso added misc items so gave me dis figure. will prob check wif gynae on their packages when i c him on fri.

hi all mtb,
thanks for the advise! yesterday, i can't wait anymore, bought clear blue tested this morning. gosh! it was a negative sign, den after few hrs AF reported. think this CD haywire. dunnoe how come coz AF always regular &amp; i hv the symptom like frequent urination. but nvm lah can't hv nov bb maybe dec bb ...wish all mtb hv an easy &amp; smooth pregnancy!

Hi Twinkle..

The 1st time i tested was negative oso.. wonder wat when wrong.. but i'm convince i'm pregnant coz i had all those sickening symptoms.. my 2nd try shows positive.. prob u can try again another week later? Heard from somewhere dat sometimes it wun show if its still in early stage..
happy.gif

Hi Gingercat and Qian Hui,

I am a YC bride too, my AD was in Oct 05. Wat about yurs? Co-ordinator used to be Lynn, then changed to Yvonne after she left.. =)

I am also a SAHM! But am now overseas. Not too boring at home, cos I am also studying for my exams in Jun, so perfect time to take it slowly at home =) So what do you all do at home?

Hi Starmoon

I am thinking of full natural delivery cos my mum managed to do it for all her 3 kids (haha) and my fren just DID it and gave birth to a healthy baby boy!

She said definitely possible to do it, dun think too much, cos by that time, she's already beyond her conscious self, the midwives said to do this and that, and her HB just repeated to her, and then she executed!! Her biggest comfort and assurance though was that her HB was with her thruout, and he was very calm. So I have to make sure my HB is there to be my pillar of strength too!
kao_biggrin.gif

starmoon.. i took epidural during my first delivery.. all i can say is that i m not against it.... just that i did not know what to expect on the pain level cos that time first time mah...i waited till i cannot tahan then called for it... i did not have any side effects.. i guess it's bocs i dilated from 2cm (during administration of epi) to 10cm in 30 mins!!! maybe too little epi to feel any side effects. my fren had it on for 8 hrs and she threw up alot after that.

twinkle.. nvm.. jia you again in the next cycle...

littlecat, actually.. i m secretly hoping that i can lose some weight during the first tri.... then i can let myself eat without any worry abt exessive weight gain during the 2nd and 3rd tri :p

Hi Jovia|Ger

Haha, sad to say my AD not over yet... Supposed to be 24 Jun 06 but maybe my little one wanted to join in the fun and celebration... My hubby had no choice but to last minute push the whole wedding forward to 27 May 06. By then I am already 4 mths and have already check with the doctor... she told me that my tummy is still not visible yet... I pray hard and hope so. Same as you, I am having my exam in one weeks time, so stay home and study... haha... meanwhile, perhaps play some computer games.. my hubby thought me how to play maple story. A bit addicted to this game but still okay.
happy.gif
Other than that.. .eat and sleep. :p

Hi Jovia|Ger and Ginger Cat..

Me is 'Korisuisho' lor (I think I have some of u in my multiply, else u can add me 'korisuisho'). AD over liao, was 8th Jan 06

Can use back the nick in SG Brides wan meh? Me thought once the name is used up, cannot be reuse?

Anyway, Qian Hui is my chinese name.

Anyway, do you all know how to take the folic acid? Eat when? Day or nite? Before or after food?
Also, take folic acid for what wan ah?

Tell u a joke, I thought folic acid is very expensive, so I go and withdraw $30 to buy a folic acid, then, only realised it costs only $2.52.. so malu..

I haven go see any doctor yet, coz I think like what some of u had said, might see only the sac (even though I again doesn't know what is that)

No cramps recently, dun even felt like pregnant, only like to eat and eat only..
sad.gif

Hi Qian Hui, I dun have your nick in my multiply account. Wah... at least ur AD over liao.
happy.gif
U can use back the nick in SG brides and actually it is the same password too as what you have been using.

U can take one tablet a day ( every morning after food ). Folic acid is like vitamin c, to build up your immune systems to protect the bb and acts like a supplement food for you. Haha, its okay.. initially I also tout folic acid very expensive.

Hey, I also dun feel pregnant, cos no MS.... have also very mild one in later stage... hehehe... Every 2 hours, I will feel very hungry. so eat and eat... now worried about my AD gowns. :p

Hi Qianhui

Ok, I have you in my multiply! Also seen yur wedding shots as well! Wah, so you got pregnant so fast after yur wedding ah...
kao_laugh.gif

Yar, can use back the same nick, the msgs posted will just add up lor (these are related sites mah).

I am taking my folic acid once a day, after breakfast. Well, dun complain leh.. the tablets v cheap in Spore leh... I bought it here, 5x more ex, ard SGD 10 for 100 tablets!

Hi Jovia|Ger,

Ya lor, so fast, my hubby also say..
sad.gif
hummpp! I also haven go for my honeymoon yet (coz that time agency told me not enough ppl to go as it's before the CNY season)!

If confirm I pregnant liao, also dunno how to go lah. Heard so many things like, cannot sit in bus too long, cannot sit in plane too long coz got pressure, cannot anyhow eat.. wau lau...

If not that hubby is already 35 liao, I think I sure wait another yr lor..

hi qianhui/Jovia, hey at least u know there are something related to PG is cheap one.. haha..
eh my gynae recommend take folic acid 5mg one in the morning one after dinner leh... but i always forgot the nite time one...

jannie, the weight will come back one leh... but hor i think the worst is the feeling lah... sometime i really feel i can eat like normal put on weight never mind after baby is out just go run 10 rounds!!
How much did u gain last time ?

I also use epidural last time. At first i thot i can take it so i just wait and see how serious it gets.
About 2 hours later, which is around 12noon, i can not take it liao so ask them to administer. And lucky i did that, u know i only give birth at 7pm! i dun think i can tong from 12 till then..
And here is another fren's story, she also tolerate at first but later really can not tahan so ask the guy to administer, but hor before the drug take effect the baby is out end up hor waste money...

For me only slight side effect little bit of giddines and vomitting.. but think of it we already the vomitting machine during MS, the little vomitting after giving birth just nothing...

Hi Littlecat

How much does the epidural cost? My frens who took epidural, aver delivery is like 12 hrs, the one who din take manage to deliver naturally within 8 hrs. She said before delivery, it helps to bounce up and down the gym ball which is provided to her in the delivery room, sort of help her take away the stress and pain
kao_laugh.gif

Hi Qianhui

Yar, we also cancelled our Egypt trip in mid Apr, that will be my 7-8th weeks, as Egypt also has bird flu, and e trip will consist of lots of cruise and train rides..
kao_sad.gif

But nvm, we treat this as another opportunity to save money for our precious one!

little cat, can you tell me what is assist delivery... cos I see from the Mt Alvernia website, it seems that there are different kind of packages. One of them comes with assist delivery. What is that???

Hi ladies,
Need some advise. Found out i am preggie yesterday and my appt with gyne is 2 weeks ltr. In the meanwhile what are the things that i have to do?

What is epidural? Very ex?
What else to take to have lesser pain?

I heard of one colleague taking some 'gas', and when the doctor is not around, she beg the husband to let her have more, her husband can't bear to see her in so much pain, so let her take, end up when she is bout to give birth, she was so 'high' and half asleep that the doctor needs to 'slap' her face to wake her up..

so got this kind of gas wan ah?

greybear,
if oni my AF din came but it arrived. nvm, thanks!

jannie,
thanks! ah...next cycle i pray all symptoms of pregnancy automatic come fast visit me. haha...

hi blessinglauren,

my edd is 30th nov too.. hope to hav a dec bb as i m also a dec bb.. haha...

hi gals,

mi going to batam tis weekend.. i booked my trip b4 i knw my pregnancy. intially planning to go there for spa, now i hav to cancel my spa session as i know they use certain essential oil which might b harmful for the bb : (

So jus go there relax relax.. strolling at the beach, dipping in the swimming pool..

Hi Jyln and everyone,

I'm back. Have not lock in for quite a while. My MS is bad and very tired, no mood to do anything lor. Me already on my 9wks, hope that my MS is getting better.

Wow, Jlyn, u lost weight huh? Me put on weight instead hehehe. Can't eat much but forcing myself to take on every meal. I realise tat, my gastric is worst if I dun take any food at all.
My last measurement from my gynae, 1 bb is @1.63 and another bb is @1.43. How abt yours?

hi gals,

does anyone feel gastric pain whenever u getting hungry?? i taken my lunch around 12.30pm n i can feel my gastric acting again @2plus.. i quickly munched some biscuits jus now.. now feeling better... now i hav to take some biscuits/dried food wif mi whenever i go..

Jovia/Qian Hui:
the epidural is about 2 to 3 hundreds +
i think that is the laughing gas, but hor not really that effective.
The epidural is really numb the lower part u can't feel anything and u can really take a good rest while waiting and save energy for the later push.
many of my fren find epidural is good, cos like those laughing gas, or some breathing techniques, if the process drag too long, u just too exhausted and can't push, and some even dun have energy to stare at baby...

Gingercat, not really sure cos could be different, but looks like may be not the natural birth required ceaseran ? dun worry they will sure 'assist'when u deliver lah
happy.gif

little cat, thanks... cos I really dun understand what it means... okay.. so long there are ppl to assist can already. phew!!!

Epidural, is it highly recommended to use??? My hubby called me and asked me a funny question just now... Do i natural birth or ceaseran?? I was like... you call me just to ask me that?

by the way, when can i start drinking coconut? I am feeling heaty liaoz... whole body has pricky heat rashes.

gingercat
as much as possible we prefer nature birth, cos it is better for the baby if they go thru the 'canal'. but there are some emergency cases where they have to do ceaseran, then no choice.
if u can tolerate pain then it is ok not to use.
cos they are other myth that saying epidural will cos back pain etc (but i believe u need to lie down more during confinement that is true).
and also there is slight risk that the jab, the epidural is a jab in your spine (layman term) might cos paralyse, of cos very low risk.
your hb so cute one, so early ask such question.. haha, but can see he really kan-cheong on u lah

eh drinking coconut is one month b4 u deliver leh
if u really follow the old people saying.
cos coconut consider 'liang' so if u those believe early few month can't take cooling thing that better dun take.

welcome the new mummies just joined us...
kao_welcome2.gif

gingercat,
i'm getting married 24june leh.. just got the date from my geomancer, its my ROM ceremony.. hehe.. the "old birds" here already know, i too "untraditional" liaoz, havent ROM already planning for bb.. i was planning for december bb.. just who knows, bb decided to come earlier than i planned.. hehe..
kao_sticktongue.gif

ya u should start keeping receipts from ur 1st gynae visit lor. then plus ur hospital charges, usually u have to pay deposit when u "check-in" mah.. so all these cash that u have already paid, i think the hospital will help u process the medisave claim.. i'm not sure, but i think when u r discharged, they issue u a cheque or something like that..
other experienced mummies.. anyone can explain better? i scare i give wrong info leh....

n pls dont take too much "cooling" stuff.. esp coconut water, unless u check with the elders or doctors.. i used to be naturally "heaty", last time take cooling stuff like nobody's business.. now also got to cut back.. even fruits my mum also ration me.. cannot eat too much..

dont mind me kaypoh ar, wat is "YC" bride ar?? i see that term here very often leh...
kao_smile.gif

littlecat, last one i put on 16kg.. took me 6 whole mths to get back my pre-preggie weight!

qianhui, jovia... the mid-wife gave me laughing gas before the anaesthetist came... din really work .. but i find that it sort of distracted me from the pain cos u really have to breathe hard and long to get the gas to come out.. so i think i was concentrating alot on trying to get the gas out :p. oh, not true that those who use epi will have longer labour. my gynae told me that most prob the epi relaxed my muscles..that's why i dilated so quickly after epi was administered.

qianhui.. can still go for your honeymoon lah.. go during your 2nd tri... i also travelled quite alot from 4th till 7th month. Came back during the 8th mth and got stuck here liao. i even attempted the great wall of china at 4th mth!!!! it was hubby who pulled me back after i went like 1/4 way.... the only troublesome thing is that u have to keep a constant look out for toilets....

gingercat.. just take lots of water if u feel heaty... coconut water only last month... i take occasional barley water too.

hi jannie,
can ask for your opinion as u seemed to have travelled alot.. is it very uncomfortable to fly long hours during pg?? i'm suppose to go new york for business trip in May, but very scare during the 16hrs flight will feel uncomfortable or if anything wrong, nobody can help me leh...

starz, for long haul flights, i requested for aisle seat and i constantly walked up and down the plane to ensure good blood circulation. some stewardess are very nice.. they will make sure that u are comfortable during the flight.. like kept offering u snacks thru'out the flight.. or get you extra pillows so that u can prop yourself comfortably. pls make sure that u drink alot of water during the flight to ensure hydration.

my fren also went to US during her 2nd tri, her gynae advised her to get those tights to wear during the flight.... we are seeing the same gyane.. dunno why he did not advise me the same thing though.....

always check with your gynae before u travel.. anyway, need to get letter from gyane to state that u are fit for travel.. eventhough some airlines say dun need letter b4 certain weeks.. it is always good to have the letter with u...

Hee hee..
Laughing gas - the term is so cute.. sounds like it's for..
'Laugh hard hard til the BB shoots out..'

Can go Honey moon meh? I initially took Korean skiing &amp; themeparks in Jan, but not enough ppl, so cancelled, then, I took a Shang Hai/Wuxi/Suzhou/Hangzhou and dunno what 'zhou' 8 days trip, supposed to be 25th Apr to May.

Hmm.. If go Korea, cannot play in themepark, if go China.. it's the food and toilet problem...

If the the China trip dun work, I think I try and go cruise lah.. many things to eat
happy.gif

littlecat...
TKK also no chance of flying biz class ar.. i work for a Jewish company.. sort of "family run" but is public listed co... so can imagine how EXTREME stingy they are...

jannie, maybe i'm paranoid lah, but my colleague told me alot of pg women encounter difficulty on these long haul flights lor.. tats y i dont know how.. i havent tell my boss yet too.. then when i'm there liaoz also scared will be uncomfortable, as now already so....
kao_confused2.gif

starz kekeke try your luck mah...
one of my fren also travel in 2nd trimester to LA last year. I think like what jannie suggest try to walk about and get approval from gynae is very important.
Qian hui, go for those more relaxing type, yeah cruise can be a good idea too
happy.gif

eh u r so good talk about honeymoon holiday.. for me another one coming out i will be really GROUNDED permanently liao... except driving to malaysia for short tour lor...

starz... strange.. most of my frens take opportunity to travel during 2nd tri.. all have no problems.... what difficulty did your colleague's frens encounter? my personal experience was no problem at all loh... just like how i used to travel b4 preggie.. just have to make effort to walk up and down the aisle...

Hi little cat..

Coz.. I got so many things haven tried in life yet leh..

I, in all my 27yrs..
Haven gone for midnite shows b4..
Haven gone chiong b4..
Haven gone to watch NDP b4..
Haven gone to so many places b4..
Haven eaten so many different food b4...
Haven driven a car since I passed like 8 years ago..

Almost like no life.. now is confirm got BB, dunno must wait til when then I can go lor... after the BB old enough and gets married meh?
Hee hee.. by then no strenth or teeth liao..

Back