(2006/11) November 2006 MTBs

Programme: IGenius
Venue :302 Orchard Road #07- 02/ 03 Tong Building
Date : TBC
Time : 1pm -4pm (6 babies in a class for every half an hour assessment within the specified time)
Fees : FOC

Attendance
1) Bearyhugs and Zavier
2) mrspiggy and Ruichuan
3) dumbger and Cayden
4)
5)
6)

Hi Peng

The trial will be for 30mins or 3 hrs? I m confused now....

but am keen to have my boys try it out..

Time : 1pm -4pm (6 babies in a class for every half an hour assessment within the specified time)

Attendance
1) Bearyhugs and Zavier
2) mrspiggy and Ruichuan
3) dumbger and Cayden
4) jessp and Cayden & Jaydon
5)
6)

strawberry,
it's free, and its best to call and make appointment first. it will really cut down the waiting time. with appointment, can just go directly to the immunization room and wait to get the jab. after that can leave already.
happy.gif

Peng, pls include us.. thks

Attendance
1) Bearyhugs and Zavier
2) mrspiggy and Ruichuan
3) dumbger and Cayden
5) rkjk and Ryan
6)

babygal
heh heh, he didn't look very scared lah, but he also didn't make any move to want to touch. me, on the other hand, was very scared! i was holding the ostrich feed bowl for my hubby to feed...all the ostrich came after me!!

karin
i still remember my c-sect...ya, it will be itchy. mine was even itchy after a few months! gynae says it's a sign of healing, so no worries. i wore my binder for the whole duration of my maternity, after went back to work then stop. initially i wore cos it helped lessen the pain, but after that it was cos i saw still very flabby so still continued to wear.
happy.gif

Wah, Brandon dated Kenise and Hayley ah.. haha! this pa&ma dunno disappear to where, suddenly Hayley pops up.

Thanks Stacey, but my hb still prefer to burn a hole in his pocket so.. no choice.

Hey Dumbger, Cayden still got vocab & cn pronounce "star", not bad!
The 2nd photo Cayden wanted to touch the camera is it?

Hi Bbgal, good idea! I only taught him to point only. so now when he wants something, he will babble & point at the thing he wants. Now u reminded me of the bb signs, thanks!

I think if he ever holds a crayon, it will be in his mouth in no time. How u train Kenise to hold leh?

karin,

congrats to u..ya the pics of both kids sure look more like daddy...

how yr sis doing?? if got full mth party,must invite...yr parents must be surprised to see me there as well..hahahahaha

Peng,
i also find it very expensive. I only let Danessa take it when her cough very jialat and western medication don't work. I heard from the medical hall boss that its very strong, so can't give too much. I only give 1-2 dose and her cough stop. Can't afford to buy so many doses too..If its just a little cough & phlegm, i'll use the cheaper version "cordycepts pearl powder". Its S$20 a bottle, and takes around 1 week to see the effect with very little dosage.

Eileen & babygal,
I only let her scrible on the paper to strengthen her wrist and fingers muscles...still quite weak. I'll always supervise her incase she draws on the furniture and put the crayons in her mouth. But the drawing block seems to be too small leh, she tends to draw on the floor and sometimes her clothes...very messy.

karin,
I wore the binder for 2.5mths till back to work. Yup i experience the itch too for the next 3-4mths. So very normal.

Peng,
i also find it very expensive. I only let Danessa take it when her cough very jialat and western medication don't work. I heard from the medical hall boss that its very strong, so can't give too much. I only give 1-2 dose and her cough stop. Can't afford to buy so many doses too..If its just a little cough & phlegm, i'll use the cheaper version "cordycepts pearl powder". Its S$20 a bottle, and takes around 1 week to see the effect with very little dosage.

Eileen & babygal,
I only let her scrible on the paper to strengthen her wrist and fingers muscles...still quite weak. I'll always supervise her incase she draws on the furniture and put the crayons in her mouth. But the drawing block seems to be too small leh, she tends to draw on the floor and sometimes her clothes...very messy.

karin,
I wore the binder for 2.5mths till back to work. Yup i experience the itch too for the next 3-4mths. So very normal.

karin
If like tat no need worry liao but poor him the moment he step into tis world already 1 orh chek.

Dumbger
lol then how u manage to get the ostrich off ur back?

Strawberry
Last time got let her hold pen but nv take the cover off lah anyway they r grabbing the crayon so dun really consider hold lah anyway u try let ur boy hold pen and etc lah then he can learn from there lor.

Hurray
my gal tat time also very naughty i juz turn my back and she already scribble away on my mattress liao luckily is washable 1 or i really can faint sia.

Attendance
1) Bearyhugs and Zavier
2) mrspiggy and Ruichuan
3) dumbger and Cayden
5) rkjk and Ryan
6) PAma & hayley

Hello All..hows everyone???

kekeke...at one moment thought who is florahut...

fyi only 6 bbs per 1/2 hr session

Attendance
1) Bearyhugs and Zavier
2) mrspiggy and Ruichuan
3) dumbger and Cayden
4&5) jessp and Cayden & Jaydon
6) rkjk and Ryan

1) PAma & hayley
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

this week Ashley learnt to call her own name. When we ask her what her name is, she'll say "air chi " "air chi go"....which is actually Ashley Goh..haha..

Hi,

Can I join too?

Attendance
1) Bearyhugs and Zavier
2) mrspiggy and Ruichuan
3) dumbger and Cayden
6) rkjk and Ryan

1) PAma & hayley
2) Betterworld & Grace
3)
4)
5)
6)

Hmm...curious to find out how different is it from Shichida.

Attendance
1) Bearyhugs and Zavier
2) mrspiggy and Ruichuan
3) dumbger and Cayden
6) rkjk and Ryan

1) PAma & hayley
2) Betterworld & Grace
3) Hurray & Danessa
4)
5)
6)

Attendance
1) Bearyhugs and Zavier
2) mrspiggy and Ruichuan
3) dumbger and Cayden
6) rkjk and Ryan

1) PAma & hayley
2) Betterworld & Grace
3) Hurray & Danessa
4) Stacey & Brandon
5)
6)

Hi,
I would like to join as well.

Attendance
1) Bearyhugs and Zavier
2) mrspiggy and Ruichuan
3) dumbger and Cayden
6) rkjk and Ryan

1) PAma & hayley
2) Betterworld & Grace
3) Hurray & Danessa
4) Stacey & Brandon
5) Jennifer & Reena
6)

Hi,
Please include me too.

Attendance
1) Bearyhugs and Zavier
2) mrspiggy and Ruichuan
3) dumbger and Cayden
6) rkjk and Ryan

1) PAma & hayley
2) Betterworld & Grace
3) Hurray & Danessa
4) Stacey & Brandon
5) Jennifer & Reena
6) Mousy_Pig & Kaitlyn

mummies need to check with u

how come cayden cries every hour like wanting to drink milk...for eg we just fed him at 2pm 60ml bm but now one hr later he like want to drink again...his mouth keep searching lor...but i dun want to give him leh cos only an hour scared overfeed...so i gave him pacifier but after a while it seems that he knows no milk coming out from it he will cry again...how come in hospi they only give every 3 to 4 hourly?

karin,
think he can drink more then 60ml... tat wat's happen to JK oso...
by 1 week, we are feeding him ard 90ml and he still cry.. then PD say he's hungry... he was drinking like 150ml when he's abt a mth old but subsequently reject milk to abt 90ml and now back to onli 180ml....
from experience i think bb knows when he's full.. maybe try another 30ml for him lor..

karin
BM r not as full as FM due to the fats content if u r giving BM u dun worry u can overfeed wif it but whereas FM dun overfeed lah so juz give like wat serenemeow say extra 30ml lor.

Btw bm contain more liqiud then fats so if u r BF u can also dun bother give water up till 6 mth old and it very easily digest hence tat why BF bb need to be feed very often.

me now giving him bm and fm..cos not enough supply yet...we feed him till he dun want...now he drinks 90ml fm...duno is it he prefers fm than bm cos the previous feed was 80ml bm but he only drink 70ml. ok i will c how it goes...thanks so much...

so dumbass me...2nd time mother but still tak make it

Hey Karin,
I got exactly the same problem as you the last time. Like serenemeow's case, i gave danessa up to 90 ml the 2nd week...then by 1mth, she's drinkng almost 150ml....i gave both bm and fm...i think maybe cayden got big appetite, that's why... If i latch on, got to do it almost every hr. And sometime its for comfort also..

karin,
relag... every new born is a new lesson to learn.. cannot use back the same method one..
heehee remember hor this latest one is boy, eat more/drink more/play more than gers :p

heehee i sound like those old birds with lots of children :p but tat's the favourite quote from my mum :p

serenemeow, hurray

haha thanks...hehe ya lor every child is different. me go take a rest now...need advice will ask u girls again thanks so much

florahut?? wei wei wei...cannot anyhow anyhow change nick without first consulting us ok!! later i go down 503 scratch your murano then you know hiak hiak!!
proud.gif

strawberry
haha, star was his first word. his problem is he lazy to talk. whenever we ask him to say this or say that, he will keep quiet.
yup, the 2nd photo he wanted to touch the camera.
happy.gif

babygal
haha, i jus ran away! then the ostrich go after other pple carrying the feed bowl. hehe.

karin
i remember reading from somewhere that the rule of the thumb to when newborns cry is due to the following reasons:
1) hungry
2) wet nappy
3) feel cold
4) wants to be carried/cuddled
5) want to sleep but there's disturbances (noisy, too many pple crowding round)
6) colic

Hi Mummies...this afternnon i took YH to the school for the assessement.

For 15 months babies, falls under the 0-2 years old pre-conditioning program. This program aims to provide parents with a set of essential skills that will help them shape their toddler's right brain within the first 24 months. The lessons will pave the way for further mental development with our iGenius Right Brain IQ development program, beginning at age 2. The course is divided into 4 preconditioning stages: 0-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-18 months and 18-24 months. Each stage will be accompanied by a parent's training session followed by a child assessment.

You can choose to home teach for the preconditioning program (very intensive), material cost $200 per stage. They also have weekly class for the preconditioning program about $1200k. So if YH start the lesson now will need to pay $400 for the material and the 2 yr old program is 1.5 yrs duration once a week cost abt $3k plus...

FYI the assessment is very simple, test on shapes recognition, identify colours, fingers coordination.

If u all still keen to attend the assessment i will submit the namelist ASAP when is finalised ok...

Attendance
1) Bearyhugs and Zavier
2) mrspiggy and Ruichuan
3) dumbger and Cayden
6) rkjk and Ryan

1) PAma & hayley
2) Betterworld & Grace
3) Hurray & Danessa
4) Stacey & Brandon
5) Jennifer & Reena
6) Mousy_Pig & Kaitlyn

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Hi Karin,

Congrats to you!!

Hi mummies,

Long time no log in liao. Been so busy and stress at work, how i wished I can be back as a SAHM again..hubby say is me who wanted to end the holiday myself. Looking after baby is tiring but i find working even more worse when my dept work is like hell..

Wayne falls sick again, cough and fever..and I am going to fall sick soon too, feel heaty internal liao...

Hmmm..think at this rate, want to strike number 2 is far away
sad.gif

Wayne's Mum...hahaha ur situation almost the same as me..dunno when can strike no 2!...YH also keep falling sick..is very tiring taking care of him when he sick in the end i also fall sick...

Sherhino
Why cannot still got slot ma as long another 6 more include urs join can liao ma.

Dumbger
Lol but hor me myself also afraid of ostrich as well and not to mention all those feathery creature except parrot.

garfield
me also scared of feathery creatures...including parrots..i think the only one i not scared is ducks..dunno why..

if given a choice, i will NEVER go to birdpark..
phobia..aiyo..one of my colleagues sitting behind me had a Jurong BirdPark calendar last year..i always try not to look at it..thinking .never mind 2007 going to be over soon... HOWEVER, she got the JBP 2008 calendar too!!!! no way to siam

Hi Betterworld...hehehe i see....u are one of the MIA mummy

Jene...u so funny leh..how come got such phohia leh!! ur hse sure dun have feather duster liao whahahah

Hi Peng,

Ya, I am. Still bf-ing my little precarious one, so sign of the second one in sight. Any one still bf-ing?

The igenius program looks interesting. So far, I have been a laissez-fairez mommy. Only intending to send my baby to playgroup once she turns 18 months old. She likes to read board books though.

TWENDY.....where are u....can find out how much u pay for the Shichida couse hur?? what did they teach during the session?? can share? i want to compare wif Igenius see how different is it...thank u :D

Betterworld...wow u still bf..peifu u...u SAHM or FTWM??

Ah Peng,
tentatively put JK's name for the assessment... Finally his father shows some interest to send him for some course cos he asked me abt courses last nite... "hit the iron rod while it's hot" or else later he change his mind

Attendance
1) Bearyhugs and Zavier
2) mrspiggy and Ruichuan
3) dumbger and Cayden
6) rkjk and Ryan

1) PAma & hayley
2) Betterworld & Grace
3) Hurray & Danessa
4) Stacey & Brandon
5) Jennifer & Reena
6) Mousy_Pig & Kaitlyn

1) Serene & JunKai
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

SheRhino...u can choose to come at 3pm slot one??

Attendance
2pm Session
1) Bearyhugs and Zavier
2) mrspiggy and Ruichuan
3) dumbger and Cayden
6) rkjk and Ryan

2.30pm Session
1) PAma & hayley
2) Betterworld & Grace
3) Hurray & Danessa
4) Stacey & Brandon
5) Jennifer & Reena
6) Mousy_Pig & Kaitlyn

3.00pm Session
1) Serene & JunKai
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Hi
First time bring my boy for the course, don't know hubby will nag or not. Just try.

Attendance
2pm Session
1) Bearyhugs and Zavier
2) mrspiggy and Ruichuan
3) dumbger and Cayden
6) rkjk and Ryan

2.30pm Session
1) PAma & hayley
2) Betterworld & Grace
3) Hurray & Danessa
4) Stacey & Brandon
5) Jennifer & Reena
6) Mousy_Pig & Kaitlyn

3.00pm Session
1) Serene & JunKai
2) Eileen Tan & ZheLei
3)
4)
5)
6)

Peng
I also looking playgroup for my Zhe Lei. Wrote a email to apple tree n just reply me asking how old is my boy n till now no more news. Any website can we check about playgroup?

Back