(2006/11) November 2006 MTBs

Hi Pauline,

I have pm you regarding the discs.

Yup, have booked his MMR jab, will be feb next yr, after CNY.

Jene,

You do not accept PM leh.

Mei Lik,

Maybe I help you burn cause I need to help my cousin too.

Pauline,

Sometimes it takes a bit of time.

Anyway I am thinking of helping you to burn a set of brainy baby then you can pass to Jene and Mei Lik to burn as I might not have the time to burn so many disc.

Hope you understand.

Mei Lk & Jene,

You all get from Pauline, can. Sorry abt that.

Hi mommies, I hv some Barney's vcd - Fun & Games, Colours & Shapes & 1 more dunno wat at my mom's place. And oso 1 Sesame St - Big bird's story time. Anyone interested to copy? My son loves all of them. He will sit still & watch while I feed him his meal. If not, he will kick his legs or turn his head left & right.

Hi,

I have

brainy baby- right and left brain
Your baby can read - starters and Vol 1
Nursery Rhyme 3D picture video CD

rkjk: Can i borrow your Sesame St CD? (i stay in AMK also)
happy.gif

Wayne's mummy: Can i borrow your 3 baby Einstein CDs?

Hi Pauline,
heehee...let's see if we can get to meet today.
I should be home around 7pm. You message me when you coming

Hi Pauline,

Today I am not at home, will be at my mum's place. Will reach home quite late.

How abt tmr, you pass me 4 disc that can burn vcd, after finish burning, I pass to you, then you can lend Jene and Mei Lik.

rkjk,

Can, but I think will take quite a while cause need to circulate among Jene and Mei Lik first. Btw, I like to borrow your Sesame St CD, can?

Mosuy Pig, sure but I like to borrow your Nursery Rhyme and Your baby can read? But how to pass you the disc?

Hi Pauline or wayne mum,

Can help me to burn a copy. just 1 will do, like to test if lucas like it anot. So far haven't let him watch anything yet. Just wanna to try try on him.

But i think i stay very far from u all ler. Can post to me. I will paid for the empty VCD and postage. Can anot? thanks

I have the following vcds and nursery rhymes cds:

-Your baby can read: entire series
-Brainy Baby: Laugh & learn, Left brain, shapes and colours, peek-a-boo
-Sesame street: Families mail and bath time, the alphabet jungle game, the great numbers game
-Baby bright: Vol 1
-Galloping minds series

I have quite a few nursery rhymes cds and one lullaby cd with canon in D also..

I am looking for Baby einstein and nursery rhymes cds.

how will we go about doing the exchange?

Hi all

Can I share in the VCD exchange as well?

I have the following:
1) Brainy Baby Right Brain
2) Brainy Baby English
3) Your Baby Can Read Starter, Vol 1 and Vol 2

Wayne's mummy:
Can I borrow your Brainy Bb left brain, shapes and colors, and animals too? I can pass you Your Baby Can Read series too...

Hi rkjk

I am interested in your Sesame St and Barney's VCDs, but i stay near Bt Btok leh.. not AMK, dunno how to exchange with you.. or maybe via postage??

Hi JovialGer,

Yes, you can borrow from me. I can borrow your brainy baby English and Your Baby Can read series.

Are you working, maybe we can meet up. I burn liao then pass to you and via versa.

Dear mummies, I prefer to keep my original vcd cause my boy got to watch everyday. What I can do is to burn and either pass to you via meetup or postage.

Other than Brainy Baby and Baby Einstein, I have the following too.

100 Animal nusery Rhyme
100 nursery Rhyme
Mother Goose Sing a long (VCD & CD)

Pauline, I will ask hubby to go home burn a set for you first then you pass me the empty disc when we meet, can? As my disc volume is low liao.

Mousy Pig,

Think I will borrow Your baby can Read vcd from JovialGer since she has the complete set. But may I borrow your 3D nursery Rhyme?

Will lend you my 3 baby einstein.

Wayne's mummmy,

sure. where do u stay? I can pass you blank VCDs.

can i also get the below 3 CDs from you?

100 Animal nusery Rhyme
100 nursery Rhyme
Mother Goose Sing a long (VCD & CD)

Thanks a lot!

Hi
I didn't buy any DVD for my son because don't want him to watch too much TV like me, hehe!
biggrin.gif

Just bring Zhe Lei for his 9th mth checkup. PD said he is quite active n everything ok. He just learn to sit up from crawling position. The PD asked me to train him to stand with support. Have arrange his 4th jab for Prevenar when he reaches 1yr, 14mth for chicken pox, 16mth for mmr and 18mth for DPT. Wow, still got some many jabs, so poor things.

HI Wayne's Mummy

I dun hve complete set of Your BB can read, only up to Vol 2. I thk got up to Vol 5. Stacey got the complete set, we gonna borrow from her the remaining..

I am currently not working, so can arrange to meet up with you once we burn for each other.

Good morning Peng, U post so early!!! Yu Heng looks diff....bb can change a lot very fast hor....never show us before n after cut ah??..hehe...save $6 ya....

HI all mummies,
Maybe we can just compound all the CD, VCD or DVD that we have and list down with the nickname and location so that easy for us to visualise to get from who.

Mummies that who wish to share the CD, VCD or DVD, please continue the list with the nickname, location and name of discs.

Soli, i dont have much VCD but i can share wat i have like nursery rhyme and bb massage VCD..My bb like th nursery rhyme very much, especially the twinkle twinkle little stars. She will start to clap her her when she hears it.

-Nursery rhyme (2CD) (Xiaoyang - punggol)
-Baby Massage VCD from johnson (Xiaoyang - punggol)
-brainy baby- right and left brain (mousy_pig)
-Your baby can read - starters and Vol 1 (mousy_pig)
-Nursery Rhyme 3D picture video CD (mousy_pig)
-Your baby can read: entire series (stacey-punggol)
-Brainy Baby: Laugh & learn, Left brain, shapes and colours, peek-a-boo(stacey - punggol)
-Sesame street: Families mail and bath time, the alphabet jungle game, the great numbers game (stacey - punggol)
-Baby bright: Vol 1 (stacey-punggol)
-Galloping minds series (stacey-punggol)
-Brainy Baby Right Brain (jovial/ger)
-Brainy Baby English (jovial/ger)
-Your Baby Can Read Starter, Vol 1 and V(jovial/ger)

Stacey, so u r littelkingdom har? Then now change back to stacey?? Thanks for the information about the car seat. Probably will go down to taka tomolo to get it..

morning mummies,
we realised that my gal will push my hubby's hand away when he to put his hand on my shoulders or when hugging, she seems to be very jealous...

any babies have the same reaction?

so far haven realise my gal jealous of my hubby but she is super sticky to me. even when i go bath, she will crawl to the bathroom to look for me and cry if she dun see me.

mousy_pig,
my gal oso very sticky towards me, my hubby even commented if i made any 'spell' to her being so sticky to me, kekeke...

Wayne Mommy
I got two cans of Enfalac for you.

I will bring it over to you this weekend, u free bor? or any weekdays evening?

Then can exchange the VCD. can bor?

Thank you muchie.

Mei Lik,

Wayne not drinking Enfalac liao leh..move on to Enfapro le.

Sunday afternoon I will be home, at night I going out.

Weekday, next tues will be fine.

Sure, I will get ready the VCD.

Pauline,

Cayden lost some weight yah..doesn't look so sumo liao. hair also longer oredi...

are u going to enrol him for gymboree?
let's see if we can meet tonight yah. contact u later.

Hi everyone, I am a Nov06 mum and know about this discussion trend from my frend..ai would like to join in and exchange tips with all the mummies.

Xiaoyang, I read about you mentioning a CD on nursery rhymes. I have been looking around for one for my boy but can only find VCD and not CD. Can you tell me where I can buy a copy? Thanks

Hi Wayne's mummy

I did not rec your PM leh.... maybe can send again? If u free Sun afternoon.. maybe I can try to pop by, then we can do the exchange....

let's discuss what's the exchge via PM then....

Or if u getting the rest of VCDs from the others, I can wait till u get it, then exchge with you...

Hi Serenemeow, Nov mum
thanks, so Owen got cannot-crawl partners.

Sprice, thanks for sharing info on The Studio Loft & LBS pkg.

Stacey,
aiyoh thot of saving $$ from car seat after investing in $269 bumpermat... now muz go & buy if not feel guilty.

heehee... ChinChin. Same leh! I oso cannot find so didn't vote. the only difference is tat u gar gar ask
happy.gif

sorry Mon2Nikki.. I juz voted for Nikki only.

bearyhugs & mummies
where to buy the brainy baby series..? how cum cannot find one. I wan to buy original leh.

Back