kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif

hi hi babybenmen..
i m sure for the sake of the bb, ur granny will be happy for u both lor..u see how it goes..but i m sure being an elderly, shd be able to act accordingly..do keep us posted..cheers~

hi hi coral..
even if u dun feel like eating, also must try ur best to swallow down lor..i guess stress might worsen it..hopefully u dun over-stress urself too much..take short breaks if neccessary..do take gd care..i dun mind share only ur morning sickness with u..hugs~

hi hi jasmine..
thks for the advise..why didnt i think of that..thks for the tips..will go & check it out..appreciate it..thks!

hi hi May..
oic..okok, my colleague got advise me can try getting maternity bras..but i m worried that i m not sure if the size will increase or decrease & dun really want to buy it so early now..i guess will probably try out the bra extension..unless the cup size doesnt match then got to change bra liao..

hi hi jenny..
where did u manage to get such cheap bra extension? seems to be very affordable leh..

hi hi doggiemummy..
u must take gd care & hope u get enough rest..u went to see Dr Fong...wow..1cm..that's very sweet..i cant wait to see Dr Fong in mar..so that i can see bb again..hee..

hi hi crystallized..
thks for sharing..coz i didnt even know that porridge will bring more wind..thks for sharing..

hi hi delphine..
tks for updating the list..maybe u can email a copy of the list to me so that i can help to add on if u wil be busy at ur wedding preps..my email is [email protected] do take gd care..cheers~

<font color="aa00aa">hi hi all mtbs..
i read frm another thread that there seems to be a BABYCARE FESTIVAL coming up on 10 March to 12 March at Singapore Expo Hall 5A..not sure if it's confirm but maybe all can keep a lookout..or we can meet up at this expo fair too? heehee..</font>

kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif

HI delphine,
yes, my first one and very unexpected
happy.gif
heard 1st pregnancy will be early but labour will be ultra long-more than 10 hrs!

Hi all,

Jus to say hi to all the mummies-to-be here. Have been reading this thread here since it started but hesitated sharing cos I wasn't sure if I will eventually be an OCT mummy.

I've finally come to accept I'm pregnant again after my visit to the gynae today! Actually, I went to another gynae last week and saw the sac liao but somehow I was not very comforted because I didn't get to see any heartbeat then... so, instead of waiting for two weeks for the next appt, I went to another gynae just to see the heartbeat. The embryo is still very small.. estimated to be only 7wks though I should be 8wks based on LMP. I'm still very worried.. well that's me lah.

I've a 16mths gal.. just weaned her off the breast last week after the gynae told me to. I felt so cruel doing it cos my gal has not taken any milk for more than a week already!!

On one hand, I'm glad I don't have any MS for both my pregnancies.. but on the other hand, it worries me... cos having symoptoms often denotes a healthy pregnancy.

Doggiemummy.. ur office ppl so 'bey zhi dong' one... u mc still keep calling u...

the wife.. i dun tink thruout the preg our temp shd be high.. i rem my last preg my temp was high for the 1st one wk when i noe dat i am preg dan after dat it was like 36.xx my temp nw is oso 36.xx

hi bride0712.. y did the gynae ask u to weaned ur gal off?? dun worry abt nt having the MS. for my 1st preg i did not have any ms and ds turns out to be big and healthy too.

hi hi bride0712..
nice to hear from u now..congrats to u to be a mtb the 2nd time..i m sure u will be able to share with us more since it's ur 2nd time now..i guess the growth of the bb depend &amp; vary from individual..so u need not have to worry that much..i m also curious why did the gynae ask u to stop breast feeding ur baby gal?

hi hi May..
so u also didnt hv any MS...just to check if u r taking any milk powder for pregnancy woman..i m just thinking if there's required..hmm..so will u be getting the bra extension as well? me most likely looking for it..will get the saleperson to help me if i need a bra extension or a healthy bra with the correct size..

I really feel sick to read the threads... I think I going to see Dr Ang to get more MCs to rest. I can't stand the 30 mins car ride from home to office. Makes me want to puke in the car
sad.gif

RE: Bra Extension
Try ERO Counters, Takashimaya Cashier Counter at the Bra Dept or any bra shop, but ask for it cos most dun display out.

HI bride0712,
congrats! you have a healthy baby w/o MS, so this time should be ok!

Hey May,
Thanks for the info!

as for the bra extension, which one will u girls buy? mine still ok in the day, at nite will expand...haha

I want to be a happy MTB, but physical strain is really getting on me. All the throwing up has cause my throat to be sore and inflamme. That's why i've been havign a fever/ Got MC also can't utilise. Boss don't allow me to cancel the meetings and presentations that I'm having for these two weeks. Feel so drain. Have to supress urge to puke, keep mind alert at work, yet can't swallow food, so now I'm so weak. Feel as if I'm hanging from a string at the edge of the cliff. I want to be a happy Mum!

hi wendy.. for my 1st preg i did nt have any Ms.. but tis round have aldy.. :D I am tinking of taking the Enfamum (duno issit call tis name) but am afraid of the taste... nw i cant even take the HL milk.. For me hor.. its my cup size increase.. waiting for the sales dan go buy..

jenny.. poor u.. yday taking the co. tpt home i oso cannot tahan.. went straight to the toilet and puke..

thewife.. at nite dun wear la.. hahaha..

kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif

hi hi Jenny..
really appreciate ur help..thks..will go &amp; check it out..do u need me to get for u as well?

hi hi thewife..
heehee..as for mine, i didnt notice day &amp; night time..only know that it is very painful..i thot shd be during the day expand (coz due to heat expand in the day) &amp; night reduce (coz due to cooler air in the night), right? hmm..i guess diff pple react differently ba..

hi hi coral..
why ur boss so not understanding..is there anyway u can get ur colleague to stand-in for u? coz it wont be gd for u lor, esp when u already got not much strength..maybe u see if u can try to apply leave to rest so that at least u can feel better..must always remember, health is most impt..esp this period..hopefully u get better ba..cheers~

hi hi May..
oic..well, it's a gd sign if u have MS..look at it positively..have u seen ur gynae? i was thinking if the gynae does have the starter pack to try out..if not, if u buy too big can also cannot finish very wasted..coz i m thinking if i shd buy it also to drink..but i think i long time didnt drink milk powder..duno if ok anot..or shd i just go with HL milk lor..hmm...maybe u can try drinking ribena in the morn..hopefully u will feel better..i m also thinking if mine is the cup size increase or need to buy bra extension instead..will go down to let the saleperson help me measure..at least maybe better also..coz now i sleep at night also got to wear bra..i dun even dare to sleep on one side..coz too painful at times when pressed on it..hee..

kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif

Dear All,

I am also delivering in Oct 2006. Baby due date is 8 Oct. Gynae is Jocelyn Wong and hospital is TMC. Visted my gynae yesterday. BB is 7 weeks and 2 days old. Could see the heartbeat but my gynae did not let me hear the heartbeat. BB is abt 11mm
happy.gif

i'm taking anmum powder milk since i know tat i'm pregnant. for wat i understand was, these powder milk is diff with those normal powder milk. i saw there is 'folic acid' as ingrediant.

well, i will drink 2 cup,1 at morning and 1 at nite. ppl said drink milk at nite is good. it's easy to absorb. dunno true or not.

Thank you for all your reasurrance.
I had all these insecurities too when I was with no.1. I remembered having tummyaches whenever I was on my way to the gynae. Gotta be optimistic lah!

The other gynae said that for now I should give the best to the baby inside. Cos breastfeeding takes away some calories, it's better that I stop. I've been trying to wean her off but unsuccessfully cos I cannot take her cryings. So the gynae said that this will be the best reason for me to put a stop lor. I'm perservering this time round... but kinda cruel be'cos she refused to have any other kind of milk since then.

kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif

hi hi Gina..
welcome to thread..wow..ur bb is 11 mm..i guess diff bb grow differently at diff rate..i m looking forward to see the baby growing &amp; also hearing the bb's heartbeat..heehee..

hi hi Jasmine (mommy 2006)..
thks for sharing abt the milk powder..this is something i didnt take note of..i didnt know that the milk powder will have folic acid too..i guess this is impt..okok, tonight i will go to NTUC &amp; check out if i can get more details abt the diff brand..i will start to drink frm tonight onwards..thks for sharing!

hi hi bride0712..
thks for sharing with us..i guess slowly ba, like what the gynae say, u got to give ur best to no 2 as well..hopefully no 1 can understand la..so nice, their age difference is only 16 mths..heehee..

kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif

bride0712
hi ...i m also bresatfeeding...and had just got my #2....i hoped i could tandem breastfeed thru the pregnancy....my gynae also suggest stopping...but i will see how...my gal is very persistent...u still can stopp her for a week....dun feel it is cruel...u have alr done a great job to have breastfeed her for so long...when is ur edd...mine is 30 oct 06....so still pretty long...ur first child is born last year?....so u got ur #2 while breastfeeding...for me to have this #2, i had to nite wean her....now thinking of continue nite feeds...

bride0712, i have heard of ppl bfing when preg. maybe u can slowly wean her off.. wow... dat means u have bf for 16mths.. reali peifu... i reali regret not being able to breastfeel my ds for long.. tis round quite determine to fully bf.

may
u also breastfeed thru?....
now hw many weeks preg....
if u intend to close shop after this one...
do it all the way...
if not better not...
hard to conceive...
i took long to conceive...

bride0712
may is rite...
pple breastfeed thru n then tandem n then also ok...then some kids would self wean when u are very into pregnancy...cos ur milk taste bad to them...so dun force her if u n her are not comfy...u wun knw that she may wean on own....but i hoped i can feed her till bb is born...then she can help with my engorgement if any and also can take colostrum again...

kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif

hi hi Angeline..
dun worry, even 30 mths isnt still very far away..at least no 1 can also help to take care of no 2 lor..it will be very sweet lor..heehee...actually i guess it's really not easy to be bf for such a long time..i will choose to bf also when my bb comes out..i m sure will be gd for the bb lor..heehee..but i saw my cousin use a brush to brush her nipples once bcoz she's saying is to lesser the pain..does it really help?

hi hi May..
never mind lah, it's nvr tooo late now..i m sure u will be able to make it this time round..cheers~

hi hi ladies..
those taking HL milk..my colleague was sharing with me to take full-cream milk instead..coz HL is low-fat, so the bb wont get be able to get all the nutrients..i guess i will switch to full-cream milk &amp; buy the milk powder for expecting mothers to drink later tonight..

kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif

Wendy,
No need, I still have lots of bra extensions at home. Err regarding the HL milk, my colleagues also told me to drink full cream milk. But hor full cream milk very fattening one...

coral,
I also want to be a happy mum, instead of sucking my face all day. When I at home resting hor, I see my gal playing happily, I also happy with her. But when she is not around, seems that my mind will think of MS and I start to feel sick again.

Hi angeline, may and other mummies,

By the time no.2 arrives, they should be 24mths apart. Yup, no.1 is also an Oct baby.. 2004.

Angeline.. 30mths apart?? so does that mean your no.1 is 22mths liao??

kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif

hi hi Jenny...
ok, then better have full cream milk lah..better for the baby..fattening now never mind lah..can give bb the best ma..at least u can find urself something to distract ur mind on frm MS..

hi hi bride0712..
i personally think that it's also gd to be have a little age gap for the child..at least ur body get to recover fully &amp; u get to replenish all the nutrients b4 u get preggy..2 yrs old difference is an ideal age..like me &amp; my sis, i m older than her by 4 yrs..that i find is too far apart..but ok lah, thou we arent that close, it's isnt as bad as we dun talk to each other lor..

kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif
kao_babydust.gif

thewife,
i hv no idea wats the diff b/w yolk sac &amp; gestation sac. oso dunno abt the high temp thing coz all along i nvr take temp. issit impt?
uhoh.gif

Wendy,
Dun mention it. I oso learnt fr experience. Will b glad to share any tips to ease our discomfort at this crucial period.

OH man, is there a magical pill that once consumed, can take away all the MS away?

Wow, the board is very active, hard to catch up.

I'm jealous for those who has seen the heartbeat, i haven't done any yet as my doctor doesn't like to do anything til 7th week.

Hi thewife, yes, the BBT should stay up, around 37 all the way during pregnancy, i've stopped doing it regularly, though as habit for how many years, i sometimes still reach it out when i wake up, just to check also if it's still up. Are you still doing it? how many weeks are you?

I'm glad we have 2nd time moms so we can learn from you in a way.

Take care ladies, eat and rest well.

Hi luckyme,
i just turned 6 weeks. found out early at 4 weeks, hence a longer wait until i can see the heartbeat. How do you keep yourself patient?
As for the temp, i heard about it. has been consistent at 36.75-36.9, but 2 days back, it dropped to 36.6 which scared me, and now back to the same.

My office ppl calling me again today, got alot of SMSes when i on my handphone, even though I have already given them my computer password... have the feelings I will get "butter" on Friday when I go back to office
sad.gif
I find them bei zi tong lor, even though I am on mc but my project partner is still in office, don't understand why do them need to call me, instead of going to him who is in office.

angeline, i oni bf for like 1-2wks after that bcos bb is allegic to one of the med i am taking i had to stop.. was very sad abt it.. dats y tis round i reali wish dat i can bf for at least 6 mths.. me oso having breathlessness.. was thinking duno issit to weight increase... everymorning i have to climb like 2-3floors to the carpark by the time i reach the car i reali feel like fainting...

Mummies, i tink my ms is going away soon.. haven been vomiting for the pass 2 days... *yeah* Just hang in there.. i tink it will pass away for the rest of u soon...

May, how many wks are you now? Hope my ms will subside soon.

So our body temp is suppose to be higher. I keep thinking I'm running a fever. I used o have very low body temp, but ever since preg my body temp has been rather high. Some day reaching 38.

hi coral.. me nw at 7th wk.. :D nw tinking of joining my family to go tour nxt mth...

coral.. 38 is fever aldy rite... u r using the ear thermometer?? my temp in the initially stage is abt 37plus oni.. nv reach 38.

crystallized,
I wanna laugh when I saw your statement "OH man, is there a magical pill that once consumed, can take away all the MS away?", I wish there is one too!
happy.gif

May,
Your MS going away soon ah? Me so jealous now!!! I'm on MC for the rest of the week. Can't tahan the journey to work. The car ride makes me very sick. By the time I reached office, I like 4 limps no energy, pale face... like ghost hahaha...

Hi thewife,

That's why i have stopped doing BBT as it will scare me to death if it drops a little, your drop is ok, it could be because (i'm sure) you wake up middle of the night to pee ;-)

This is the longest wait of my life. We are almost the same. Found out early too because of BBT. Are you having M/S now?

Hi Luckyme,
hmm...i'll stop taking BBT then. No M/S, so im thinking whether Im normal :p are you? my edd is 18oct, how about yours? i have another week before the next scan, the wait is torturous.

jenny.. ya lor.. i was oso quite surprise.. its like come to a peak.. dan went away by itself... haha...hang on there...

kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif

Hi hi crystallized..
Me also never take temp..i guess shd be ok lah..u also also experiencing MS? Look at it at another view, its a gd sign to be able to have MS, it shows that the pregnancy is kinda stablised..thats what I read from a book..but I guess diff pples body structure is diff..

Hi hi Jasmine (mummy 2006)..
I went to NTUC &amp; checked out the milk powder last night..but seems like theres only one I managed to find under Nestle for woman..didnt indicate if its suitable for expecting mums..i guess I will go check out again from bedok interchanges NTUC since I m gg back for dinner at my mums place tonight..

Hi hi thewife/Jenny/May..
Me went to E2 at centrury square last night to check out bra extension..i got the saleperson to help me measure..seems like my cup size have increase, so I bought 2 pieces &amp; also bought bra extension, its selling at $1.50 each..will start wearing tomorrow..

Hi hi doggiemummy..
Now I got alittle headache..duno if I shd go to Dr Fong..coz I just msn with a friend &amp; she was telling that her friend has quite bad experiences with Dr Fong..also at the same time, maybe I shd go &amp; check out the charges at the hospital then decide carefully with hubby which hospital we are comfty with b4 we decide on the gynae..

Hi hi May..
Thks for sharing abt the babys info url..will go &amp; check it out when free..cheers~

Hi hi Jenny..
So the Baby Festival is confirmed at Expo..i was thinking if its firm..yeah..this time round can go shopping liao..heehee..gg to see if theres any books to buy to wider my knowledge..hee..

kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif

Ladies,
Just curious anyone knows the reason for Spotting?? I know it's slight bleeding, but why?? Dr Fong didnt explain to me, and now hubby wants me to change gynea
sad.gif

HI may,
thanks! sounds great. hope i will be like you.

HI doggiemummy,
how about seeing another gynae for 2nd opinion?

Back