(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

Blessings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How will I leave u out on this... ahhahahah... must choose a good date so not to clash with your lomantic date.. kekekeke

hi Lollypop,

I face the same problem as u; my ger can walk a few steps but she is not keen to walk at all. i think simply becos she can crawl much faster than she can walk!!! Sigh.. I think I should get a pair of squeky shoes too :-(

not sure if this will work for all:
when my little terror on two legs first started learning to walk...we encouraged him by placing an object he was interested in (could be mobile phone, remote control etc) at a distance and hold his hands to walk toward it. worth a try, i think?

i taught him how to climb out from his play yard (i hold his hands and he uses his feet to scale the play yard), now he keeps wanting to do that. cham.

lollypop..V started off wif hold her hand & walk wif her!..like missmoon..walk to her fav object!

Mama u work near cantonment ? stat board..then i noe where liao..should have jio me for lunch..hahaha

mamaanne,
not IXX, is UXX..

Fruitee, blessing, lollypop, come to the gathering on 16 sept lah, let the tots carry lanterns at the park near my place in the evening..then we eat mooncake & moon look at us lah...
happy.gif

or since so many ppl wanted to go to Fruitee's rooftop garden, we change gathering venue to her hse?

may, missmoon, zita,
Thanks for the advice. I will definitely try it out with my boy tomorrow. I seldom walk with him cos I thought they will want to walk on their own. Hee...hee... Now I know, thanks ya!

Pooh,
Thanks for the invite. I will not be in SG. It's difficult for me to go for gathering as I stay in KL most of the time. Even when back in SG, my schedule is usually very tight. I feel so paiseh each time you ladies invite me to the gathering and I cannot join in.
sad.gif

Fruitee/Lollypop,
I bought the squeaky sandals for Kay too.. She seems more interested in standing & walking now.. But startin have to hold their hands to walk. Then cheer them on.

Fruitee,
Haha..u kena arrowed arh? Gathering change to ur hse?

Don't change location.... Hougang is good! ;-p

September Gathering for July Babies !

Date: 16 September 2007 (Sunday)
Time: 3pm onwards till evening (bring lantern for own bb)
Venue: Pooh's lovenest in Hougang

Pls add in ur name if u are going...
1) YB
2) dsii
3) ZITA
4) yenny
5) Hong
6) Zoe

Hong - thanks, rec the tickets!
happy.gif

lollypop & May - ya, start by walking with them. or use push walker (with you there acting as a stopper, as it might be too fast) once they can walk a 1-2steps, very fast they will master walking.
happy.gif

YB - ooh, so Kay can walk on her own liao? CONGRATS huh.
happy.gif

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">PEACH!!!!</font></font>

aiyoh... just read ur blog and saw k dancing to "high sch muscial"

sooooo XXXXXX cute!!!!!!! hahahaha

Lolly..my mum walk my gal to train her to walk..each day can spend 3 to 4 hr walking wif her..so hardworking hor? & sit on walker to long might also delay walking...

huh? where got change location? since when? bo lah...
Location still stick at KLCC's plc.. NO CHANGE! Mummies, enjoy yrselves for the gathering!
happy.gif

KLCC
Thanks
happy.gif
!!!

1) YB
2) dsii
3) ZITA
4) yenny
5) Hong
6) Zoe
7) elmo

walking: dunno if it works but i train charlene to walk by letting her hold my 2 index finger, one on each hand... walk w her and say 1, 2... 1, 2.. 1, 2, 3... and she's so excited over it, furthermore i encourage her to stand up by making some baby language like "yi tong qiang", then make struggle sound, like struggling to get up... then she actually follow me and with enthusiasm...

eeyore - ya ya... play with kids on standing.

i play "bu dao weng" with zav... while he was still standing v unstable tat time.

then we always hv a habit to say "yi chiang" when he stand or we make him stand. :p

1) YB
2) dsii
3) ZITA
4) yenny
5) Hong
6) Zoe
7) elmo(tbc)

elmo..wahlau..must must be TBC? go lah...hehehe....then will be ur 1st to appear during mthly gathering liao..hehehe

elmo..oic oic..hehehehe....then u faster tell himn u got plan loh..then he dun hv time and oso cannot plan anything on that day liao...

MT,
Kay still can't walk on her own lah. Can only stand unsupported. Like Eeyore, I let Kay hold on to my 2 index fingers while walking. Last Sun, brought her to United Sq. Then let her go down & walk. Wah! She'll lead us to the plc she wanna go lor...inside some shops, near kiddy rides/win display etc. We're just like her walking stick lor..so say in the directions.

Eeyore,
Yah..I also say 1-2, 1-2 wif Kay while walking wif her. Now she will auto say them when we practise walking. Haha...

Then when I sneeze, she'll also copy my actions & say "ha chiu".

U not going for the gathering next week?

haha.. seems like kids all like to say "ah choo"! haha :p zav also like parrot nowadays, keep repeating after us. then once he "likes" tat word, he keep repeating it. latest word now is UP. Lol

Kay - ok lah.. at least willing to walk with min support liao.
happy.gif
maybe another gathering, she sees other kids walking, she will start walking on her own. I rem she v good in absorbing while looking at other kids.
happy.gif

oh, i rem... today going PM"s hse rite!!
dsii last nite sia me liao. :p
ask Emerson to teach Kay's his F1 moves! haha

dun wan lah... save leave.... save leave.

PM hse only mah *roll eyes* hahahha
I can pop down to her plc anytime in the evening.

PM hor hor *wink* :p

mtdt
sure bo? u must be so envious now..haha...tell us lah..dun feel paiseh..hehehehe....u now must be sim niao niao liao...hahaha....

Eeyore,
Take leave lah..come join us today...

MT,
Wah lau...if Kay also F1 driver then I ki siao liao lor...My temper not as gd as PM hor...wait I go crazy...Haha...

jurong gal,
Wah! U REALLY very long nvr come in liao..Miss u leh...how's ur gal? Ur work very busy arh?

R u coming for the July gathering next week? Come leh..we all catch up!

Back