(2005/08) Aug/Sept 05' MTBs

chris,
2007 will be a better year for you!!!! no more hospital stay (except for bb delivery!), yah!!!! Preg women tend to be more absent-minded. hehehe.... not to mention post-delivery, it's worse!

anyway, i think your 2nd birth will be very fast too.....enjoy the moment!

I know it's already fated if it is a boy or gal. And it really doesnt matter as long it's a healthy bb.....Anyhow, i just downloaded and printed megan's, chloe's, Nicole's n annette's pictures and pasted them infront of my desk. hahaha...

aidanee ...

so much talk of doesnt matter if its boy or girl hahahahhahaha but really lar healthy is the most important!!

dressaholic ...

MUST text us when you pop then can report on the forum heehee

ok here's a pix of a rooster trying to pose as a doggie hiak hiak

647192.jpg

seabreeze
dun mind if my son is so tame like yours lah...i have no more energy liao.

let YC wear a piggy suit and we will hear good news soon! hahaha....

aidanee ...

TAME??? hahahahaha did I hear you wrongly?? if he is tame then there arent many terror around liao lor dun forget that he is a sept 11 baby ar ... dun play play

hmmm me wan rat or ox bb heehee

its good to c our thread alive again!!! woohoo

wendy, tell me about it, i was devastated before the G.A was administered because my foetus was moving pretty violently. after i woke up, i couldnt feel movements but my gynae sez it would take a while for him to recover....sigh....wahlao all because of a fish bone.....

dressaholic,
feeling excited for you too
happy.gif

fellow mummies,
btw. have you started to toilet train dd/ds as in not wearing any diaper? MIL had started to do so cos dd's having diaper rash on-off frequently these few weeks (no chg of diaper brand so dunno why too...). But so far not successful yet leh she'll just pee, stand there, and shout to MIL "shi4 shi4, na1 bu4 ma1, shi4 shi4, dian1 diao3". MIL was angry that she refuse to tell when want to pee... whereas can say so much after pee...
Not only pee leh.. the worst is when she poo... Really peifu my MIL... I still not dare to try yet...

wendy,
actually i am abit bor liao hor...hahaha....your isaac got fair skin, so maybe i should print out too....

seabreeze,
let me give you another terrorist this year! my edd 13 sep.

aidanee ...

v high chance man cos yc's edd was oso 13 sept hiak hiak

cakey ...

hey ur dd can say alot of things ler hiak hiak havent dare or though of toilet training yc yet why not still use the diaper but make it a habit for your dd to say that she wan to go pee/poo and until the diaper is dry for v long then remove it totally ... i can imagine the mess that ur dd create

hi seabreeze,
mainly becos she's having diaper rash lor..
And when carry her to toilet or put her to potty periodically she'll cried very hard and refuse. So maybe only by 'scolding' her after making a mess then she'll understand that she got to tell when wanna pee or poo.
Ya she can talk alot now and we already nickname her as 'ji zha po'... talking non-stop from wake up till sleep... Sometime she run out of idea what to say liao, she'll just call you till you talk to her...

Hi Cakey,

Ethan is wearing pant only at day time except afternoon nap. My MIL let him start to wear pant since he started to walk. Coz found out when wear the diaper and walk, the legs look "ba zi", open big big. Very ugly. So she decides to let him wear pant only. Not really toilet train him. He also nvr tell us when he wants to pees. He doesn't know how to talk yet. So he will only looks at his urine and sometimes will used his hand play the urine and messy up the place. My MIL will shi shi him when time get longer. So far only about 50% he will pees. Depend on his mood.

We stocked up quite lots of pants for him as need to change quite frequent. Further more, his child care centre also inform us to stocked up pants once they start to toilet train him.

hi cmy,
I really think our MILs are great willing to 'sacrifice' their house cleanliness and clean after them
happy.gif
Guess I've no choice but to have patience and encourage dd to overcome her fear of potty or toilet shee-shee. Now she'll cry/protest till we gave up and she can immediately pee once step out of potty/toilet.

Hi cakey,

haha. It's same. Sometimes we shi shi him for quite sometimes he still doesn't want to pee, after wear pant then shi. My MIL common sentence will be.."later I will cut your birdy if next round still like that"... hahaahaha.... Think only oldies are really patience with kids. Definetly not me...

hi hi all mummies.....

hee.....my turn to announce....."testing testing....testing 1 2 3".... skippy is preggie too! now 6 weeks...

aidanee,
hee...my 1st edd is 911 but ernest borned on 2608 and now tis one is 906...haha...gynae said more likely to be the same date as ernest...

saw the bb's heart beat...is another "xiao shen min" in the body!

chris,
very geng cheong for u.... due date soon. packed ur hops bag? prepared for chloe? i heard my frenz said need to buy some toys/gifts to pacify them...otherwise, they will really get jealous...

fwah, congrats skippy!
induce/C-section to be same bday as Ernest gor gor?
kekekeke
wah all the mummies aim zhun zhun preggie together hor...

aidanee, we will be out after 10am as we are bring Nicole for a trial class in rhythm in me.

Here is Nicole's recent picture.
648178.jpg

SKIPPY!!!!! OMG OMG, congrats!!!! Must have been the baby dust i sent with your christmas card wahahahahahahahhahahaha. i m so happy for you darling
happy.gif

CONGRATS skippy!!! Let's do it together again!!! hahaah....Cayden was supposed to be due on 911 too.....but born on 901. hahaha....this time we are very close again!!!

hey how come you only found out at week 6? me 4 weeks plus already got signal liao......

Wow... so many mummies pregnant again. Congrats! Congrats! Here is something to share...

What baby are you?

Jan
648427.gif

---------------JANUARY BABY--------------------
Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored.
Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to
Recover when hurt. Sensitive. Down-to-Earth.
Stubborn.

Feb
648428.gif

----------FEBRUARY BABY --------------------
Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract.
Intelligent and clever. Changing personality.
Attractive. Sexiest out of everyone.
Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest
And loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves
Freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves
Aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt.
Gets angry really easily but does not show it.
Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends
But rarely shows it. Horny. Daring and stubborn.
Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp.
Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the
Inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous.
Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.

Mar
648429.gif

-----------------MARCH BABY --------------------
Attractive personality. Sexy. Affectionate Shy and
Reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous
And sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity.
Sensitive to others. Great kisser. Easily angered.
Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness.
Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up
Feelings. Observant and assesses others.If you

Apr
648430.gif

------------------APRIL BABY -------------------
Suave and compromising. Funny and humorous.
Stubborn. Very talkative. Calm and cool. Kind and
Sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal. Does
Work well with others. Very confident. Sensitive.
Positive Attitude. Thinking generous. Good
Memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look
For information. Able to cheer everyone up and/or
Make them laugh. Able to motivate oneself and
Others. Understanding. Fun to be around.
Outgoing. Hyper. Bubbly personality. Secretive.
Boy/girl crazy. Loves sports, music, leisure and
Travelling. Systematic. Hot but has brains. If you

May
648431.gif

-----------------MAY BABY -----------------
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and
Highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered.
Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings.
Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint.
Needs no motivation. Shy towards opposite sex.
Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to
Dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding.
Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good
Imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves
Literature and the arts. Loves travelling. Dislike
Being at home. Restless. Not having many children.
Hardworking. High spirited.

Jun
648432.gif

------------JUNE BABY -------------
You've got the best personality and are an
Absolute pleasure to be around. You love to make
New friends and be outgoing. You are a great flirt
And more than likely have an a very attractive
Partner. A wicked hottie. It is also more than likely
That you have a massive record collection. You
Have a great choice in films, and may one day
Become a famous actor/actress yourself - heck,
You've got the looks for it!!!

Jul
648433.gif

----------------JULY BABY --------------
Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to
Be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed.
Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily
Consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's
Feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable.
Emotional temperamental and unpredictable.
Easily hurt. Witty and sparkly.
Spazzy at times.
Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets.
Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things.
Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive
And forms impressions carefully. Caring and
Loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of
Sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people
Through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties
In studying. Loves to be with friends Always broods
About the past an d the old friends. Waits for
Friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive
Unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt
But takes long to recover.

Aug
648434.gif

------------AUGUST BABY ---------------
outgoing personality. takes risks. feeds on
attention. no self control. kind hearted. self
confident. loud and boisterous. VERY revengeful.
easy to get along with and talk to. has an "every
thing's peachy" attitude. likes talking and singing.
loves music. daydreamer. easily distracted. Hates
not being trusted. BIG imagination. loves to be
loved. hates studying. in need of "that someone".
longs for freedom. rebellious when withheld or
restricted. lives by "no pain no gain" caring.
always a suspect. playful. mysterious. "charming"
or "beautiful" to everyone. stubborn. curious.
independent. strong willed. a fighter.

Sep
648435.gif

------------SEPTEMBER BABY ---------------
Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends
to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself.
Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic.
Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems.
Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and
caring. Suave and generous. Usually you have
many friends. Enjoys to make love. Emotional.
Stubborn. Hasty. Good memory. Moving, motivates
oneself and others. Loves to travel and explore.
Sometimes sexy in a way that only their lover can
understand.

Oct
648436.gif

---------------OCTOBER BABY -------------------
Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves
to takes things at the centre. Inner and physical
beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry
often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and
fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but
recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does
not care to control emotions. Unpredictable.
Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND
sexiest of them all.

Nov
648437.gif

---------------NOVEMBER BABY --------------------
Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate and
dangerous. Wild at times. Knows how to have fun.
Sexy and mysterious. Everyone is drawn towards
your inner and outer beauty and independent
personality. Playful, but secretive. Very emotional
and temperamental sometimes. Meets new people
easily and very social in a group. Fearless and
independent. Can hold their own. Stands out in a
crowd. Essentially very smart. Usually, the
greatest men are born in this month. If you ever
begin a relationship with someone from this month,
hold on to them because their one of a kind.

Dec
648438.gif

---------------DECEMBER BABY ---------------
This straight-up means ur the most good-looking
person possible... better than all of these other
months! Loyal and generous. Patriotic. Competitive
in everything. Active in games and interactions.
Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in
organizations. Fun to be with. Easy to talk to,
though hard to understand. Thinks far with vision,
yet complicated to know. Easily influenced by
kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of
ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to
delay. Choosy and always wants the best.
Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to
joke. Good debating skills. Has that someone
always on his/her mind. Talkative. Daydreamer.
Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding.
Able to show character. one guy/girl kind of
person. Loveable. Easily hurt. Prone to getting
colds. loves music. ]

cakey,
I had started and successful train my ger,sabrina on toilet train.
now she don wear diaper any more(day and nite).soooo i can save money...

skippy ...

CONGRATS!!!!!! Wow really need someone to do up the EDD table liao hiak hiak

wendyg ...

Must be the festive season ar everyone more reeeeeelax thats why so many babies coming

Snoppy ...

Hey hows ur HK trip?

Skippy,
Congratulations! So another little 'golden piglet' on the way.
haha.. u can aim tis one to be more like u than ur hb... heehee..

clarences_mum,
the august baby description very true for Keyon leh...esp...
no self control, likes talking (though dun understad wat he says), easily distracted, independent. strong willed (when he wan something, he WANS IT!)

MUMMIES,
need your advice. My son has been refusing meat/veg etc...only eats white rice.....he doesnt even want to eat his usual fav brown rice/porridge. Today he totally does not want to eat rice at all. So my mum just gives him bread (which he takes alittle...) What's wrong huh? It's been going on for 2 weeks....mealtimes become a challenge to me. we have tried to give him more varieties, add more ikan billi powder etc, but totally turn off! Luckily he still takes some milk!

congrats to all new mummies-again!!! i really pei-fu all of you dare to have the second one... now i feel so tired just handling one. now nathan coming 18 months and he is so active!!! can't imagine with the 2nd one, think i will go crazy...

just need some recomendation, got any thing to recommend to boast up energy level. think i'm getting old liao... got tired easily and plus the rainy season, always getting block and running nose very easily...

clarences_mum... aiyo... the babies so cute!!!
happy.gif

hi temple,
i think a 3 years age gap is quite ideal. that was out original plan. To get my house done, enjoy some private life as a threesome, invite friends and bbs over for playgroups...etc....then get pregnant in 2008.....so ideal... anyway, it (pregnancy) comes faster than i expected..I am going to HDB later to demand for early handover!!!!

aidanee ..

guess its just a pharse that he is going thr ba ... they all go thr funny pharses at strangest time. did u check with ur PD?

temple ...

sounds like you need a holiday heehee

Aidanee,
My dd went thru the said phase for 2 weeks few months back. Could it be teething? U just got to be more patient during this period. Feed him with more milk if he is eating lesser. If its the case of teething, the phase will soon be over and they would get their appetite back.

seabreeze, din go for the jab on sat. was raining and mommy here was too lazy to move.

sarah's mom,
thanks, i hope it is due to teething cos i was worried that he does not like his food anymore. he still luvs biscuits and yoghurts.

temple
try exercise.

aidanee
isaac's been fussy about lunch/dinner coz he's ill for a week... he's not too keen on brown rice porridge anymore... but still ok if i give him white rice drowned with lotsa soup, or white porridge. Today i put some kway teow in his brown rice porridge, he finished lunch within 15min.

wendy,
at times, i have to add i pc of biscuit to every spoonful of rice to feed. sometimes, he will eat the biscuit and spit out the rest!

hey i need the contact to buy electrical items....does he give best price in town? i have no budget leh.

63544031 Vincent. His "office" in Toa Payoh Lor 4
U hv to talk to him like a ah beng coz he's a lao-ah-beng. Tell u first ah, dun expect first class service from such one-man-show hor. He sounds quite rude actually, but my husband learnt his lingo & didn't take it to heart.

if u not happy with the price, bargain with him?

your cayden v clever... my isaac will eat the whole spoon of cereal when i pinch some bread & put in the centre of the spoon. Must let him see me putting the bread, o'wise he'll reject the spoonful of cereal.

wendyg,

hopefully i can find time to exercise... heee

aidanee,

i agree with u that a three years gap between the first and the second one is an ideal gap. i think the first one would be more capable to listen to instructions. like my sil (my brother's wife), she just gave birth to her second son in November last year and her first son is going to be 4 this coming February. the eldest one is very protective towards his "didi" and will always sayang him. on the contrary, my other sil (my husband, brother's wife), the difference between the two sons is only 2 years old and the eldest one always like to push or beat "didi", sometimes even bite him *faint*... partly also because the eldest one is the first grandson on my husband's side and my PILs spoilt him liao. the eldest one also don't like to share his toys with others including my son.

seabreeze,

a holiday sounds good!
happy.gif

temple
my SIL had her 2 girls 2yrs apart... the older one very protective of the meimei ley.. the older girl was the flower girl during my wedding..
i think it's how they were being taught ley

aidanee, aiyo, i tot tt i was d oni 1 facing tis prob. it's driving me crazy aso. coz my boy is refusing 2 eat anything except his fav biscuits & white rice. *faint*

Hi Aidanee and Vone,

Just like to share with you that my dd also rejected all food except biscuits, bread, milk and fruits for 2 weeks few months back. Just like Sarah's mom's experience, no matter what new dish i whipped up she simply refused. PD said it's normal of them to go through this phase and it'll pass in 2 weeks' time. He said not to force them to eat and give whatever they are willing to take. Initially i was really uptight that she's not taking her usual balanced meal but the 2nd week i went easy. Dont worry, your little ones will go back to their usual self soon.

wendy, i gave him d healthy times arrowroot cookies. tt's d oni biscuits tt he'll eat these days.

raisintan, i hope so. tks 4 d assurance.

re: reject food

Ethan also rejected most of the food last 2 wks. Found out that he was teething and the gum swallon. Total 4 teeth popped out. Very sad to see him split out all the food yet he wants to eat. In the end, I cooked porridge and blend it. At least he still willing to eat. But funny things hor, he still can eat the baby bite biscuit even though it is quite hard!

Back