(2005/06) Due in June 2005, Any 1

Mummies Nite out
I'll go early to get the table. Will try for a round table tho' i think will be a tight squeeze. If I can't get, will try outdoors. Hope everyone is ok with that.

caymom,
sigh, so trying hor. i feel quite lost cos she can't be not eating anything. and i'm worried she'll end up like my nephew who is ultra fussy and relies alot on milk and he's already coming to 4YO. I hope that will not happen to E.

I'm also worried that she become those who run abt during mealtimes. When i'm ard, i don't let her do that. maybe tt y she rebel. I know my maid does that sometimes when E is rebelling. I did tell her no before but i guess it's her own method to make her eat. *sigh*

New year goodies
I feel like a BAD BAD mum... E has tasted everything. From chocs, sweets to spring roll (only the crust). bak kwa a tiny bit cos scared she can't chew.
lame.gif
But everything in minute quantities.

Actually, i prefer to let E taste a wide variety of food so that she wouldn't restrict herself to a certain taste. But of cos, there's 2 sides to a coin, she might start prefering 'better taste'. I think best is to do everything in moderation. In my own belief, I do feel that kids will become choosy if they are kept restricted. Like cases of kids who were breastfed too long that they reject water and anything else.

Anns
ya i also hope you can make it. crossing fingers that Ian will get well asap. Btw, can I borrow ur letterland songs cd to take a look ?

Anns,
Hope Ian is feeling better now! Fever gone? Try to come okie?

CNY GOODIES
Me paranoid lei. Like Tang Ling, I also dun allow Akinesh to try. So far onli one the kueh balu, think that is wat it calls, sth like the sponge cake n the packet drinks...... heehee..... all scared to give him cos I stepped in the house, I warned them first that he is allergic to certain food, so pls dun give hor. Asked them to hide... heehee.... but his daddy brought him to eat french fries at Mac on last Sat so he has got that junk. Akinesh is DEFINITELY a junk food boy cos everything he also wan to eat n try, hence must control n dun let him see the junk snacks lor.

teething
Akinesh does not spit out at meal times, but onli at times spit out the food he dislikes, n I very bad, ask him to eat back. If alone with me, he not dared. But if daddy around, he will try to be funny n play with his food cos he noes daddy - mountain is there. :)..... one thing i hate during teething is now he tends to put his finger inside his mouth to scratch his gum behind... think the molars coming out... not sure....

Glayz, enjoy yr zoo outing.... :) Oh for the kitchen set we eyeing for, onli the outlet at vivo city has. I already sent email to ask them to reserve. I told them to reserve for the weekends, will either go this sat or sun to pick up. Cant wait to see the set. My hubby said, the set like for me more than A. Hahahaha....

Caymom, Akinesh drinks water, must hong kind... If I wan him to drink more, I tend to spoon feed with the soup spoon cos he will then drink very fast. Make my life easier. If u ask him to drink from his own cup, he will take ages, as he gets distracted easily n forgets abt his water. So I tend to spoon feed him n he will sit still to finish.

Shane, think ask them to prepare a long table easier with highchairs, cos the round table there is really small... that time we 6 adults n 3 kids at the round table, chaotic, no space to put the food as well, n narrow. Onli can put one high chair. Maybe can call and ask them to arrange, possible?

Hello everyone...Happy Chinese New Year to all. It had been a long time since i last post here.
Too busy with work and online shopping...haha

Happy New Year Ladies.
This year think is really a busy year my son aso run in and out of the room at my mum in law place. When he at my mum place any one who went home he followed them. He love to go walk walk.
Tang Ling the pics u done is very nice. Looks like all the bb faces changed...

I buy the cleaning set which glady posted with the vaccum cleaner one, mine dun hv vaccuum cleaner jus 19-90. Dunno y all kids like cleaning, my son can stand at the door watch my neighbour clean floor and really can stand there very long.

Brillant rose and celestial is all very nice.Celestial will give u a things 2 lok at the celestial and u can really c it is so nice blue color one. My son like the advertisement. Whenever the advertisement shown during the 9pm show he lok at his finger I m wondering does he know wat isit keke

I let my son eat everything during cny. My father in law kept feed him kueh bulu. BBQ meat he got eat same as esher he split out after he put in mouth for some times.

Any good place to recommend for yu sheng? Sakae Rabbit waraku teochew city lye garden seletar hill all tried b4 any other gd one for this year?
Thank You

I am still keeping those leftover paint from the reno almost 5 years old. Anyone know whether it can still be used? If not, thinking of disposing them to clear space....
uhoh.gif

<font color="ff0000">CNY</font>
We had a quiet CNY ( have to observe low profile celebration due to FIL's demise 1/2 a year ago), went visiting only on the first day.

<font color="ff6000">Cherry</font>, Jay can really "shake hands" with Ash, he was also twrilling round and round and laughing at the same time, making all the relatives "dizzy" too!

We stayed home on the 2nd day and went shopping in Orchard on the 3rd. Jay was busy darting around and "shaking hands" with the mannequins in Taka and OG and nearly pull out their hands!

<font color="ff0000">Sick Tod & Mommy</font>
Daddy and Mommy brought Jay to Macs at King's Albert on reunion morning and expose Jay to his first French Fries and Iced Milo. Huge mistake!!
He threw up late afternoon and had small vomits & loose stools for the next few days. I guessed it was too oily for him. But he is alert and playful as usual and i did relent and gave him kuek bulu and tiny bits of pineapple tarts.

Mommy is not spared. Was on leave yesterday meant to keep Jay company but was hit by gastric flu. Was throwing up and having diarrhoea and major body aches & fever. Feel terrible and took another day of leave today to have a thorough rest.

<font color="ff6000"> Tang Ling</font>, Don't worry, I should be good enough for the gathering tomorrow but got to take very light meals.

<font color="ff6000">Shane</font>
You are not alone, Jay occasional does that to during meal times, anything he doesn't fancy, he will spit out. It takes a long time to feed him. What we do now is to push his mealtime back by an hour. When he is "really hungry" ,he will "guai guai" eat lor.I've also expose him to bee hoon soup, yellow noodles, rice, etc. I also bot marmite but he hates it. Apparently, he's seems really interested in sampling adult food only!

Jay no longer uses his highchair for quite a while. We used to feed him when he's in the playpen but now it's on the Ikea cane chair.

<font color="ff6000">Adora</font>
I'll definitely ask maid to try your new method. You may consider writing in to Simply Her with this special home tip!

<font color="ff0000">CNY</font>
Even though I am very strict with Aeron but he was fed with a lot of CNY goodies also...sigh!!! all my efforts to keep him from junk food gone.. hopefully it is only for new year...

<font color="0000ff">Jaymom</font>
hope you will fully recover for the gathering tomorrow...
sorry all, won't be joining again, hopefully can join the third time round.

<font color="ff0000">Adora,</font>
sounds like a simple method..will also try in out too! thanks!

<font color="ff0000">Sick Mummy</font>
I'm down with flu.
kao_drool.gif
I had slight sniffles in the afternoon, thot nothing of it and it blew up to be full scale constant sneezing! Trying so hard to keep away from E but so hard. I don't 1 2 pass on to her. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be well enuf to go tomorrow (really really wanna go) but at the same time, don't want to pass on virus to mummies and tods. I might have to sit this one out unless I miracously recover by tomorrow afternoon.
kao_dizzy.gif

Sally,
with the no of pple, definitely will have to be a long table. long table is hard to have a gp conversation esp when it's a big gp. the ends normally group up and chat among themselves. that y round table is better. But can't fit all of us! hee hee....

<font color="0000ff">Mummies Nite Out </font>
This is going to be a HUGE group, and we would have some difficulty trying to get the table.
<font color="119911">If you can't make it, please do let me/Shane know asap so that we can adjust accordingly. Thanks. </font>

1. Anns (TBC)
2. Tang Ling
<font color="ff0000">3. Caymom, Caydad and Cay </font>
4. Forgetmenot
5. Jaymom
6. Ixorarred
7. Shane
8. Cherry
9. Erlisa (would be late)
10. Sally & Akinesh
11. LV & Kayla
12. Mckee & Nicole

Sorry gals, last minute have to bring caydad and cay along because caydad insists on waiting for me but I don't want them to loiter around aimlessly. Anyway, most likely caydad will take cay shopping after he finishes his dinner because cay usually can't sit still.

Shane, hope u recover soon n join tomolo night out :). Ya lor round table cant fit all..... can onli settle for long table, No choice la. U take care n sleep early.

caymom open c the paint dry or not if not very dry add some thinner c if can b use if dried liao then got to throw lor...

Jaymom u got such good discilpine w yr kid keke I start giving my son french fries milo ribena since he is 13 mth....of coz a slip only and Mel really like yusheng...

Shane,
u oso down with flu ah? me going to! I'm on MC today coz my entire body is aching!! I'm just having slight sniffles now and sore throat. I hope I feel slightly better later and join u gals later at the *TOP SECRET* location tonight *sniffles*

Erlisa, Shane
Take care!! hope to see you all tonite.

Tang Ling
got the sms for change in venue but i may be late. today SAHM coz mil and adelle all sick

erlisa,
Ya i still flu-ing ley. at work tho'. too much work liow...
ai ya i v tempted to go ley ... how how how? =P
but don't 1 2 pass virus esp got tods and mckee there...

can i appeal to all sick mummies to rest at home just in case we pass the flu bug to tods and yes, mckee who's so called weak during confinement. we'll have plenty of opportunities next time, dont worry. just rest well. if not we can have a table of well and next table unwell ones hahahahaha. Actually i'm also having headache. i think eat too much cny goodies. but headache wont pass virus right ?
happy.gif
cya ladies later

LV,
understand where you're coming from. tt y i hesitant to go tho' i very much want to.
will see u ladies next time round.
have a greeeaattttt dinner!!!

oh dear... so many mummies not feeling well. I think it's the CNY-give-out-too-much-angpow-eat-too-much syndrome!
happy.gif

pls don't worry abt passing me any virus. I'm eating so much heaty and full of POI food, i think virus won't come to me! afterall, I've already been visiting, supermarket shopping etc..
It's just the tods tt are around. I think if not contagious, just come lah! Go by the nursery rule: Is mucas green? Got phlegm? Got fever?
happy.gif

I'm feeling ok olreadi and back at work but guess a little more rest will do me good. For precautionary sake, i'll skip tonite's dinner in view of the contagious flu bug.
Join you ladies another time.
Have a enjoyable evening!

Tang Ling, thanks for making arrangement, reservation and all.

Shane/Erlisa
U have a good rest yourself!

Ann/Ixorarred
I hoped your tods get well soon too.
Ann, a pity couldn't catch up with you more before you head back to States
happy.gif

Forgetmenot
Paiseh, i did bring your stuffs but can only pass to you another day, okie.

<font color="ff0000">Tangling/Sally/Cherry/Mckee/LV/Caymom/forgetmenot</font>

Nice chatting with you ladies. Hope we will be able to meetup again next time when I'm back SG. If you happen to come US, must look for me ok! :p

<font color="ff6000">Anns</font>
Wah, you are home already and first thing you did is to login forum ah. Kekeke.

Glad that you made it to the Nite Out.
happy.gif

You are really like the little girl in our group of mummies - nobody would believe that you have a 19 mths old boy. Hehe.

<font color="ff6000">Ixorarred</font>
How is Adelle's fever? Hope she gets well soon.

During the dinner, we STILL talked non-stop. Kekeke. Too bad you couldn't come. Next time then.
happy.gif

At some point, me and Cherry were secretly GLAD that we didn't bring little ones along. You know what I mean. Kekeke.

<font color="ff6000">Mckee</font>
You really SOLID - coming despite the confinement period and looking at ice-cream menu somemore. You know our jaws ALL dropped when we saw that? Kekeke. Luckily you only had water, but ICE water?! Hehehe.
Anyhow, glad that you could still come.
happy.gif
Good to see you.

<font color="ff0000">Anns,</font>
Paiseh din really talk to you over dinner. Kinda struggling with cay because she didn't want her daddy other than when she was trying to escape from the water that I wanted to feed her.

<font color="aa00aa">Tang Ling,</font>
Thanks for organising the gathering. I think everyone had a great time, even my hb said he felt quite comfortable with the group although he din say a word as usual.

Yah, certainly a good choice not to bring the tods. Anyway, cay's behaviour this evening was one of her best so I quite relieved.

<font color="0000ff">Mckee,</font>
Really surprised that you really made it. You really look quite good for a mummy of two who is still in confinement.
happy.gif
Nicole and cay sure had a great time sweeping Akinesh bread into their mouths.
lol.gif

jaymom
NM, can always "see" in the forum. :D

Caymom
Cay behave good today. Luckily I didn't bring Ian around, if not I going to be very busy chasing after him rather than sitting down. Hopefully next year we meet again will have more time.
happy.gif

Anns,
Yah, she is quite well-behaved today. I was worried she may be cranky because she only napped once in the day. We definitely can meet again next year. Just tell me when you are coming back.
happy.gif
How did the photos turn out? I didn't bring my camera today.

<font color="ff6000">Caymom</font>
I was concerned that your hb would be bored by our chit chat, but surprisingly I noticed that he was listening with interest at times.
happy.gif

Hey, today is the first time I hear your hb say more than 1 word at a time. Kekeke. That time at Edufarm class when I tried to ask him how come you didn't come and he really gave me 1 word replies and it was my turn to be lost for words. Hehe. But today he actually smiled and told me that the car is parked elsewhere coz afraid of traffic. Feels good to have the daddy comfortable with the mummies group too!
happy.gif

wah! Looks like i missed a GOOD nite out! Glad that all of you had fun. It's good to hear that you we're all becoming closer even with caydad!!! good improvement.

anns,
too bad can't meet up with u before you left. shall keep intouch via the forum and see you next year here again
happy.gif

tangling,
it's always to have a GOOD BREAK wo the tods once in awhile. hee hee.. we all need our own time too.

hmm, maybe next time we can org family nite out too. only thing is that the turn out nos will be challenging. hee hee....

<font color="ff0000">Tang Ling,</font>
I was already surprised when he agreed to come along. I wouldn't want to go to an all-guys gathering...
uhoh.gif
Making him come to the PG really helps. I think he can see the improvement in cay and all the more he is motivated to come.
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Shane,</font>
I think a family night prob have to wait. You should see how we struggle with the tods last night. Those with tods were seated at one end and those without at the other. No prizes for guessing which end had a more relaxing night!

I think it will be easier when the tods can self-feed. At least we don't have to fuss over them during feeding. I was so envious of LV when I see K feeding herself. cay saw it and wanted to self-feed but the mess she created ah... *shake head*

Good to hear everyone had a great time...

Anns,
Gonna "miss" you... Shall keep in touch heree ya!

Caymom,
Wah, Caydad really "improved" a lot hor!! I do hope RizDad can be like CayDad one fine day *wishing and hoping*!!!!!!!

*sigh* missed the fun for the second time!! but good to hear that everyone had fun, including Caydad!!

Anns
have a safe trip back to US!!

Tang Ling
her fever was hovering ard 38.6 so i was afraid that it will go up higher. think adelle was feeling uncomfortable coz she was very clingy and kept crying... was quite worried coz very different from her usual self. still feverish and sluggish today...

Definitely agree that we need "self" time to do things we like and unwind. Otherwise I would probably wind JJ up. Kekeke.

Like Caymom mentioned, tods with mum (& dad) happened to be seated at one side of the long table, except Sally & Akinesh. The 'lonesome' mums just play with the tods. Hehehehe.

I think the most tired would be Sally - Akinesh was SUPER active. And <font color="ff6000">Sally</font> even ask me how come I didn't bring JJ (with a cheeky smile). NO WAY!
biggrin.gif
And guess what, at the end when we are leaving, Nicole even hugged Akinesh and gave him a kiss! Lucky boy - he is the only boy there. Kekeke.

Family Nite Out: Oh yes, co-ordinating that to confirm numbers would be... interesting.
lol.gif

I was thinking about Globetrotters - where the tods can play in the playroom under supervision. Then dads and mums can chit-chat among themselves. One way to get the dads to talk to each other is to put them at the same table. Would that work? Hehehe.

<font color="ff6000">Caymom</font>
Yah, same as you, no way I would go to a all-guys gathering. Hehe. You really have to give it to Caydad for having the courage to come.
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Anns</font>
Umm... how come everyone is saying bye bye to you? You are flying on 3 Mar hor.

<font color="ff6000">Ixorarred</font>
Oh dear... hope Adelle recovers soon. Sayang sayang Adelle.

girls nite out
I had good time... esp since it was during sneak out time!
happy.gif

Thanks for all your concern abt me ordering the dessert! actually I would have, if tangling you didn't close the book and gave me subtle reminder I'm not supposed to! hehe..

I had good time meeting Sally and Anns...
Nicole had good time 'playing' w teh tods present!

Caymum, I think you're right.. difficult to have a family night. the tods are like "I WANT TO MOVE AND GET OUT OF THIS SILLY BABY CHAIR" ... tough lah at this age!

Anns
now I know why everyone said you look young! "envy envy"

ixorarred
take care! hope adelle's much better today!

sick mummies
are all of you better? Rest rest rest!!!

<font color="ff0000">Erlisa,</font>
I think one reason why caydad wants to come along is he doesn't trust that I can handle cay alone especially in my current state. He is also worried for the little one inside me because cay loves to jump on my thighs and may kick my tummy accidentally. Since he knows that both cay and I love to go PG, he will just have to tag along to ensure the safety of the three of us!
lol.gif

<font color="ff6000">Tang Ling,</font>
Totally agree that Sally was the most tiring mom around last night. Akinesh is really very active and funny. I can't help laughing when he kept shouting "uncle" at my hb, hoping that he can 'rescue' him from his mummy.
lol.gif

Putting the dads at one table prob helps to break the ice but would they mind?
uhoh.gif
They may think we are sabo-ing them.

<font color="ff0000">Mckee,</font>
I was certainly shocked to see you browsing the dessert menu. cay definitely had great fun with Nicole. You should see the two of them wiped out Akinesh's bread. I was amazed that they still can tell us the bread went into their mouths.
lol.gif
Nicole was so sweet and generous to spit out a piece when you asked for it.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

The tods really had great appetite last night. cay ate so much... she ate her cereal, half a plate of spaghetti that LV offered her, some biscuits/bread from Akinesh and some of my fish! She also ate some bread on the way home. She was so full that she missed her milk feed, slept all the way till dawn, couldn't wake her up at all.
crazy.gif

Caymom
Ur hb so good... Sky also demand me to carry him always... and he will kick my tummy sometimes also..esp when he wants to sleep...(he will sleep on my sore boobs or my huge tummy...) then my ger will be kicking also in an attempt to kick gor gor on top of her away...

Caymom,
Awww.. that's so sweet of Caydad!!! But I think RizDad rather go elsewhere with Riz rather than sit with mummies. Hee Hee

mums night out..
Caymom.. actually you look quite good as well. Cay is really a sweetie... i was also amazed that CayDad sat thru the night with us chiza mummies..
happy.gif

mckee..
glad that you made it last night but didn't had chance to catch up with you more than i wanted too. In any case, you rest well yah as i thot you look alittle tired and pale.. Nicole is really a sweetheart, she doesn't look her weigh.. was surprised she is so heavy when i carried her and the way she and Cay took turns to chomp down the bread was quite funny too...

Sally..
really nice to be able to talk to you so much during dinner.. i think your easy going nature really help to melt whatever ice... look forward to future outings with you and your little prince.. (haha.. i like the way you called him "monkey child" in hokkien, i say the same abt about ashley all the time..)

TangLing
thanks again for coordinating and managing the bill settlement..

caymom
ya... forgot to mention caydad is solid lah! Can sit thru all the yakkadi yak mummies! Cay also so cute...answering my questions in the innocent way!
happy.gif

Cherry
ya lah... wanted to catch up with you more too! but had to stay on the outer row cos of the hyper can't keep still nicole! next time....

sally
ur boy is so amazing! can listen to instructions well, and your cane seems to be with every uncle and aunty! hehe!!
happy.gif

forgetmenot
hehe 'old member of forum' so nice to see you again... I remember the bugis day when we first met!

\Wow, looks like everyone has fun...
hopefully I can join the next time round...

<font color="0000ff">Mckee,</font>
you are really very daring hah... having sneak out time and nearly desert time also...haha...
going to start GUG soon and see you around...

<font color="0000ff">ixorarred,</font>
hope that Adelle is ok already... really very scared of the times that kids fall sick cos they get really clingy and cranky... do take care of yourself too!

<font color="0000ff">family time out</font>
I thought we have a bit of that when we went to the last Feb PG with the follow up dinner at the nearby cafe... that was a challenge with the long tables but I think it also ended quite well, isn't it?

Nude
Any of mummies with bois...had hb who always went topless to the extend that ur boi also want to go topless at home???

Mine did...he saw his dad remove his shirt and he request to remove his and run around the whole house.....

mummies nite:
finally get a chance to log on. will post u our grp pic. if u dont receive by monday, pm me to send u in case i miss anyone out. sorry that i had to let K tag along and spent almost 90% of time tending to her. luckily for sally in the same boat. so ended up we 2 'lonesome' chat at the corner haha

caymom,
dont envy me because K can self feed. it's because I'm a simply bochap mummy. just let her dirty as long it's not in the house. terrible mindset but it's the only place for learning to take place without too much hassle for me. i dont know if u saw what's left behind below our table, full of rubbish and food. even akinesh wanted to pick something to eat from the floor. haha. I always pity the waitressing whenever we eat out.

forgetmenot,
nice meeting u for 1st time though we seemed to know each other for long!

sally,
thanks for the snacks. K ate a lot of it. I think i'll go get more of the same type when i go marketing next day.

tang ling,
u let me know the amt to transfer ok? thanks for co-ordinating the outing.

tangling,
I'm really not sure wat will happen if we put all the daddies in the same table! hee hee...
maybe we should just stick to mums nite out regularly to give us less stress and more peace haha....

kiami,
you're rite abt the after dinner PG the other time. not too bad a turnout but that was only like less than half of us... cannot imagine if our whole gp turn up in full force, the table will be so so so long! haha...

Our <font color="0000ff">family outings</font> can be part of PG activity. Hopefully the upcoming pinic materialises then it will be a family outing!
biggrin.gif

Tangling,
Early farewell is better than late isn't it! Does JJ like the DVD?

topless
Maybe my hubby don't do it regularly, so far Ian is ok w/ his onesie on. My dad used to w/o top everyday and turn up 1 of my bro follows his pattern.

shane,
r u feeling better already? Oh we missed u at the outing. it was a great evening but it could have been better with u and those who can't make it. next one picnic right? hmm.. that one i wont join. heheh.

LV
Almost fine. No more sneezey but snuffy nose
sad.gif
E been too sticky and she caught the bug too. was hoping she wouldn't. hopefully her med will help her get well fast.

hee hee, shall we bring a tent so that u can sit inside ? keke...

Shane/Erlisa, hope both of u r feeling better!

Jaymom, good to noe u r feeling okie liao.

Anns, u r so sweet, young n gentle. Sori that Akinesh is a nuisance in the cab ride.

Tang Ling, Thanks for co-ordinating n dun forget to email us the amt so we can transfer to u. Ya lor, me the most tiring one there But I enjoyed very much with all of your companies. A just refused to co-operate n sit still like angels Cay n K. Mine is really a Monkey kia. Sigh. No problem for a family nite out but i guess must be in globetrotters cos can throw A inside the playroom. hahaha... so evil hor. Cant imagine the chaos with such a long table.

Cherry, thanks for yr help. If u not sitting beside A n helping me to control him, dun think I could finish my plate of dinner..... Xie Xie ni. Sori that u have to bear A nonsense besides him. Next time outings, no need be fierce liao, just get him to look at u... heehee.... u be my cane. Think cos u look like my sis, that is why he has fear in u. Thanks God u r there on Friday. Phew.

Caymom, thanks for letting me touch yr tummy... heehee... crossing my fingers...... Caydad is indeed a SUPER dad....... very good patience to sit to the end among the tods n mommies. My hb will not do that, he will definitely run off with A, rather than sitting there. Sori huh my boy keeps shouting him for HELP. Glad Cay, N n K like the snacks. Just plain bread n cookies onli. But they r enjoying so well. Guess they feel the adult fun, so they having a good time.

LV, nice meeting u n talking to u. K is so good gal, can sit there n enjoy her meal herself. When will my monster do that? sobsobsob. First time bought the cookies at this organic shop in Forum at the basement. I tend to choose cookies made of oatflour.

Mckee, nice meeting u too. WOW u dun look like doing confinement lei..... u r glowing n looking good. U super mom, can handle the confinement n cook the food. Pei Fu. Me sure freak out n die liao. Nicole so well-behaved too. Cant help to be auntie lei... No cane, how to control this monster monkey... N he starts with "why" liao yesterday. Me faint. Tell him dun close the door, he asks me "WHY". Now he asks "WHY" whenever he cans..... :-(

Forgetmenot, din have a chance to chat with u cos stuck in one corner with A. Nice meeting u n the short chat at taxi stand. Hope u n Cherry din wait long for the cabs.

Nude/Topless
My hb topless at times, but A din follow. But since he noes how to remove his pants (the rubber kind, no zip type) himself, keeps removing it n wearing back.....

Shane,
Aww, E got it? Hope she's feeling better.

Sally,
I didn't get the flu fortunately. That Friday night that all mummies supposed to meet, I have spent the entire day sleeping and resting. And I guess it helped a lot! Coz I've been overworked over the last 2 weeks even during the CNY! And hence, the lack of sleep and lethargy is taking a toll on me, eventually causing me to have throat infection and body aches. And thank God, nothing more than that!

I'm so looking forward for tomorrow. It's my off day finally after like almost 2 weeks...

Nudity,
Riz is not following my hubby going topless. But I'm more worried about him seeing me topless at times.. hahaha

Back