(2005/06) Due in June 2005, Any 1

Shane,sorry cant make it this sat. My friends coming to "see" my hse dunno what time they coming.

Shane u really very informative leh can b gynae assistance already ask u wat question u aso know one haha. R u still doing the growing chart or give up already.

My Mel sick for 1 week fever on off so scary... and he didnt eat. Now he is Ok already but slim alot c liao heartache. Even fil commented wow so skinny one

Cherry
ai yo, ur post make me laugh.. :p

Shane
sure no problem.. we will arrange the timing off line.. will SMS you the time tonight okie...

Adora
Think is just a growing phase la... u ask my mum... she almost strangle me back then... becos I finish feed liao then empty out everything on her... and I was changing my clothes so often.... but heard my mum say will grow out of it one.. but now I still puke rather easily...

<font color="0000ff">Jasmine,</font>
Actually, I also think that you are one slim mummy. I also agree that you are so lucky that KY is so guai.

<font color="ff0000">Adora,</font>
Chloe could be having reflux. I remember cay also puke after milk feed, sometimes even one hour after the milk. The milk looks like tau-hwey kind. It is very common. I have heard people say that it is because never burp properly so the air force the milk out. You can try burping Chloe longer and let her lie 45deg after the feed to keep the milk down.

dunno,
give up already.. if still do, i think our chart too big for the webpage liow. keke...

no lah, all these information i just read, gather from experience or friends. tt y i always say it's my own information, just use for reference, not doc's advise =P

jasmine,
okies. thks alot
happy.gif

Glayz
WOw.. Juz lightly read thru the thread and spotted that ur hubby's gonna sponsor u to the slimming centre. How sweet of him. But it's not cheap though. Maybe u can try to breastfeed longer, think it's the fastest and free method of slimming down fast. Then the money, u can invest in something else. Hehe...

Anns
When are you coming back to S'pore??

I also dont know when is NO.2 gonna come? But me phobia of the MS leh coz I had really bad day-to-nite sickness almost thruout my whole pregnancy. The worst was the first trimester. Can nvr forget that man...

Melb Pixs
Some pixs taken during our last trip. Juz to share with all.

647272.jpg
647273.jpg
647274.jpg
647275.jpg
647276.jpg

Thanks for all the advise.
I do realized that if Chloe drinks lesser, she puke less. But as I am BF I can't really control how much milk to give her.Keke I can only judge by the way she sucks n the time.

<font color="0000ff">dunno</font>
Regurgitate means vomit. Ya 1B &amp; 1G, I can close my factory liao! After this I can start my dieting again!

<font color="0000ff">shane</font>
ok shall ask the PD when she goes for her Hep B jab.

<font color="0000ff">caymon</font>
Ya I usually need to hold her upright after each feed. She will fuss if I put her down but sometimes at night I am really too tired so I just put her to sleep after burping. In the morning, I will see those 'tau huay' on her pillow!

<font color="ff6000">Adora,</font>
Regurgitation: Dont move Chloe too much after feeding. For example, change diapers before milk feed so that you dont need to lift her lower body up. JJ merlioned a few times when he was little and PD told us to monitor. If continue, can check with them there is a thing called reflux, which prevents milk from getting to the stomach. If I remember correctly. Monitor for a while and see how. If she is throwing out everything she drinks, then better get it checked.

<font color="ff6000">Jasmine</font>
Thanks for offering a ride to Gymboree tmr. Arrange with you by sms.
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Jennise</font>
Megan is so pretty!

<font color="0000ff">Cars</font>
<font color="ff6000">Dunnoleh,</font> dun let my hb hear you saying that uncles drive Toyota Altis, coz we are driving one. :D But true, I see quite a number of uncles drive Altis soo slow and blur. :D

<font color="ff6000">Caymom,</font> If you want, I can recommend you our Toyota salesperson a lady. Recommended by a friend too. Shes nice and not arrogant.
happy.gif

Tang Ling
I think Chloe's case sounds like reflux. She is not throwing out every thing. It's like a 1-2 mouthful. Sometimes vomits on me, the milk is still warm, sometimes is like tau huay.

What's the name of the Toyota sales person, we also brot ours from a female sales person, v nice n friendly. I got poor memory 4got her name.

Jennise
Megan is so pretty with her rosy cheeks and big eyes! coming back feb4-mar3. btw, australia got sell similac for older bb?

Anns
She was sick thus resulting on the rosy cheeks. I think Australia should have, cant recall coz I'm giving her fresh milk. So, u'll be back for a month. That's nice.

Pixs
The last pix was a neighbour house. They really decorate the houses really nice. Very impressed.

Jennise
He say say only one la... wait till I see the $$ then I go find slimming centre... otherwise he is the "u pay liao then the $$$ I keep" type...

Wah..there's much discussion going on these couple of days

<font color="ff0000">Star gazing</font>
Me like pretty &amp; witty Wong Li Lin but looks way bit too "dry"of late. Personally, I have this thing for Lisa Ang from . She so good to look at!

<font color="ff0000">LP DVD</font>
Anns, thanks for counting me in. Do let us know how much we should TT you
happy.gif

Actually, I'm equally keen on Maths Circus
Alternatively,what we can do is borrow from each other to burn a copy if mommies are not particular about having an original?

<font color="ff0000">Car</font>
We almost traded for a Toyota Wish but hubby not keen on parallel import too. My hubby is always very careful with $$$ ( luckily he doesn't stint on me, he pay for almost everything ( food, groceries and still contribute to our joint a/c and never complains on my excessive shopping sometimes.) Ideally, it will be more practically if we have No 2 but since we have yet to have one, its not a contention issue lor. Previously, we were driving a Honda hatchback but the trade-in value was not fantastic cos it's parallel import too.

<font color="0000ff">Caymom</font>, agree that for economical reason, you cannot go wrong with either Toyota or Honda. Heard that Hyundai does drink like a cow and although the features and interior of Mazda is more "condo-like", the pick-up speed and trade-in value is not as good.
Perhaps you can still strike an arrangement to co-share the car but you couple pay for 70% of the petrol, insurance and tax expenses.
Sounds like your FIL is really a very nice man!

<font color="ff0000">PG</font>
Have fun tomorrow, just pray that the rain will stop!
For Feb's PG , do we have a volunteer mommy yet?

<font color="0000ff">Mckee</font>
Can't wait to see BB Nathan! I have been carrying 4 newborns for the last 1 week. They seem so tiny and my motherly instinct ihas been kicking in again. But chop, not now, not now in case all of you are wondering, kekeke..

<font color="0000ff">Shane</font>
Yup, I was on Roaccutane for my less than desired skin condition. It's really a miracle pill for people like me. I was very hesitant before I took this pill due to it's side effects. I stay clean for 12 months before I conceived Jay but from medical studies and assurance from my doctor, this medication flush out from the body very quickly in less than a month so staying off for 3 months is very safe liao.

<font color="0000ff">Adora</font>
Wah, for less than 2 months, you have almost slim down to your previous weight. Noticed that even if we achieved our pre-pregnancy weight, it will never be the same. I really miss those days when I can kindof strum my rib cage like a guitar!

<font color="0000ff">Tang Ling,</font>
Can you pass me her contact? Thanks.
happy.gif

<font color="119911">Jennise,</font>
Meagan is very sweet and pretty.

caymom
used to have hyundai accent &amp; sonata. body quite heavy, so consume petrol fast. Honda civic actually quite gd, I already eyeing on that or fits once i more confident to drive in US. I'm a snail when comes to driving.

Jaymom
Wait till i'm back SG, then will post the details to you gals.

<font color="0000ff">jennise</font>
I love the rosy cheeks pic of meagan she look like a jap doll
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">jaymom</font>
I'm on similar medication. Doc told me to clear for 6mths so i need to factor that lead time in for planning. i dont 1 2 take the risk. so hoping to stop as soon as i can.

<font color="ff6000">Adora</font>
The Toyota sales lady is Joanne Ong. Is she the same person you know? Me can't remember also - had to check her namecard. Hehe.

Perhaps Chloe is not reflux problem - since just 1-2 mouthfuls. Monitor for a while. Hope she is ok.

<font color="ff6000">Caymom</font>
I sms you the contact already.

wow alot of topics are going on around here for these past few days...

<font color="0000ff">Cars,</font>
Tang Ling, I think no lah... altis is not driven by uncles only lah.. we drive a vios and I abit regret should have got a altis instead becos bigger interior and generally toyotas fuel consumption is quite good as we monitor very often our petrol consumption...

<font color="0000ff">PG</font>
Enjoy your PG tomorrow and although I will also be at Gymboree tomorrow but a different timing.. may see you all there if I haven't leave the place after lunch...
and also hope the rain will stop tonight... it is still raining here now...

<font color="0000ff">caymom</font>
May I know which chinese sinseh you see? I thought of seeing one to tiao li (rebuild) my body before trying for a second one.

<font color="0000ff">kiami</font>
How's your digi scrapbooking lesson at Plaza Sing? I am interested also. But want to find out more from you. Is it just one lesson? How much?

<font color="0000ff">Jennise</font>
Long time didn't hear from you. Also haven't seen Meagan for a long time. She's such a big girl now. And she's so sweet and pretty.

<font color="0000ff">LV</font>
Forgot to tell you Toyota Harrier 2lit car petrol consumption is high.

<font color="0000ff">bbrooster</font>
oh..have not start yet...becos the basics course is mostly on the weekends... so I wanted to take half day leave during weekdays to attend the lesson...there are alot of lessons available for more advanced stuff...
1 lesson cost $35 and last about 3.5hrs... my sister went for 2 courses before... so I heard this from her...I will be going end of this month, basic is only 1 lesson... I let you know more then or you want me to PM you the details?

scrapbook in PS
it's hard copy, not digital leh. But they have really nice stuff... so mebbe can go there for design ideas!

adora
wah! that's why i heard.. love tank not exactly developed for #2, cos for now it's all abt meeting her needs. I'm just curious, how can we continue to be SOOOOOO excited abt #2, #3 etc and their first flip, first tooth, first crawl, first word. In fact, now, I've kinda forgotten what nicole's first flip, tooth, crawl etc was like! It's more like "let's enjoy the moment now" no so much, "It's a Kodak moment!"

you know what I mean?

Car
I'm driving a vios. It's economical but small sitting space behind. Now with car seat plus maid, I can only take in one other passenger. and this person better not be big! (and my maid is petite!) just goes to show how much space there is!

<font color="ff0000">Jaymom,</font>
We thought of various ways to co-share the car but came to the conclusion that it is too difficult. We have been delaying the purchase of the car because it is definitely a drain on our finances but cabs are so unreliable these days. Yah, my fil is very nice to my hubby, maybe because my hubby is his only son.

<font color="0000ff">Tang Ling,</font>
Thanks for the contact.
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Bbrooster,</font>
I've PM you the contact.

<font color="0000ff">Bbrooster,</font>
oops, paiseh... missed out the word digi...
Yes, it is paper scrapbooking... Me still like hardcopies better... so going to learn that and buying the tools too... hehe...
anyone else interested?

car,
i'm driving 1.4l Jazz. It's really fuel efficient @ 17km/l on average and I have ever achieved 22km/l one or two times liaos based on a trip. Quite spacious i find for a small car. Overall i very satisfied with Honda. I'm a big Honda fan btw. Hee

erlisa,
wow, 17? tt's really efficient. u know ah, my is single digit! how pathetic !!!
I like Jazz too by the way
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Playgym and PG mummies</font>
Nice meeting you all. It was a chatty and relaxing PG.
happy.gif
Tangling, Thanks for hosting!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Playgym &amp; PG</font>
Shane, my pleasure. Lucky got my mum to help with JJ, otherwise can't chit chat liao. Hehe. Yah, also noticed that though the group is small, we are all more relaxed and thus able to eat and drink too.
happy.gif

Mummies interested in having regular Playgym at Gymboree? Like once in 2 weeks? But I noticed that timing not very good, coz it's zzz time for tods hor. Any preferred timing? I can check with Gymboree - maybe 4pm?

Tang Ling
thanks for hosting.. sorry for waiting so long just now pei se
sad.gif
Playgym at Gymboree... yah can go more often cos i see the the tods all so happy just now.

Playgym &amp; PG
Nice meeting all mummies again
happy.gif
yah smaller group more "cosy"

<font color="ff6000">Ixorarred</font>
You mentioned that you can get the collages using Picasa? You mean can't get them into the positions you want?

<font color="ff6000">Jasmine</font>
Don't say paisey - I should be the one. Have to trouble you &amp; hb to pick us up - I thot I have mistaken the pickup place.
wink.gif

<font color="0000ff">Pics at Playgym at Gymboree</font>

Kayla jumping and enjoying herself.
649110.jpg

Kaiyun &amp; Adelle sharing the ride. JJ happily spinning around.
649111.jpg

The gals taking a 'break'.
649112.jpg

Can see the kids really had fun. Sob....sob....I miss out the fun again. I always long to have a chatty session with the mummies at the PG but never really had a chance.

<font color="0000ff">tangling</font>
re playgym
I don't mind too. agree, slightly later will be better. or maybe that can be our indoor PG prg ? do they hv slots on sunday as well, besides the late evening slot. was thinking we can go after class.

<font color="0000ff">photos</font>
i also hv shots of KY and K. Will email to you mummies.

<font color="ff0000">Feb CNY PG</font>
Thought we should start the list early coz it is a busy period. Please block the date if possible, coz this is a special PG for Little Ian back from US!
happy.gif

Initial plan was to have it on 10 Feb, but some families may have reunion dinner that weekend. Thus decided to change to 24 Feb instead.

Date: 24 Feb
Time: 4pm
Venue: TBC

1. Tang Ling

PG
Aiya... miss it becos Sky start his nap at 1.30pm... woke up after 3.30pm... by the time we are ready already 4pm+++... haiz... really wish for him to join after missing so many PGs...

Play gym
Its a good idea for a forenightly playgym... but the timing had to consider as afternoon will overlap with Sky napping time...

Sorry girls.. misseed PG again... fell asleep and majorly overslept?!
I wanna chit chat too!!!

Feb CNY PG
Is it really not possible to have it on Feb 10? sigh.. cos confirm on feb 24 I pop liao.
sad.gif
UNLESS, you don't mind coming to my place for PG? cos I can't come out!! hehe..
but if cannot, then pls go ahead when the majority can make it.

<font color="ff6000">Glayz</font>
Aiyah, you should have called us - Cherry also only arrived at my place ard 4pm.

<font color="ff6000">Mckee</font>
Really ah. ok, then I put up 2 dates to check majority preference.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">mckee</font>
Can also put 10th n 24th for mummies to vote. Just worried that mummies will be busy with spring cleaning and CNY shopping before CNY.

I won't mind going to your place for PG but that will disturb you and your baby when you are doing your confinement. You will probably be very tired and need plenty of rest.

<font color="ff0000">Feb CNY PG</font>
Thought we should start the list early coz it is a busy period. Please block the date if possible, coz this is a special PG for Little Ian back from US!

We are putting up 2 dates : 10/24 Feb (both Sat). Please state your preference beside your name.

Date: 10/24 Feb (Sat)

1. Tang Ling > 10/24 Feb is ok
2. Mckee > 10 Feb (no choice coz 24 Feb pop liao)
3. Shane > 10 Feb

Feb CNY PG

We are putting up 2 dates : 10/24 Feb (both Sat). Please state your preference beside your name.

3. Shane > 10 Feb
4. Anns >10 Feb/TBC 24(Feb

<font color="0000ff">Re: PG</font>
Nice pics! The kids look so happy playing together.
happy.gif
Too bad cay missed it. Hope we can make it for the next PG.

<font color="ff0000">Feb CNY PG </font>

3. Shane > 10 Feb
5. caymom > 10/24 Feb

Wow...looks like the kids had great fun at the gym
happy.gif

Feb CNY PG

3. Shane > 10 Feb
5 Jaymom> tentatively both dates are ok with me if i'm in SG, eagar to meetup with Ann &amp; Ian!

Chatting Gathering For Moms
Just a suggestion but will depend on mommies' busy schedule.Maybe we can arrange one of the Fridays after work to meetup somewhere central for coffee/quick meal---kekeke..minus the tods this round
happy.gif

Fox BB
Fox is having a sale. 50% off for apparels.Buy 3 &amp; above, additional 20% off. Really good deal!
Mommies wanna do CNY shopping for the tods must check it out.

<font color="ff6000">Jaymom</font>
Good idea for the mummies meetup, but the last time we organised it kinda dissolved coz all the mummies last minute can't come and left 2 (I think). Hehe. But we can try again.
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">LV</font>
Kayla is bubbly yday at Gymboree - smiling a lot more than the last time I saw her. She didn't look tired though she missed her nap.

<font color="0000ff">Gymboree Playgym</font>
Seems like most mummies like the idea of regular playgym. And I like it that the tods can play with their little friends. Hehe. ok, will check with Gymboree about a later time slot and let you all know again.

Back