(2005/06) Due in June 2005, Any 1

<font color="0077aa">Yoghurt</font>
Oh, they can eat yoghurt already ?! got something new to feed her again then !
lol.gif

mckee thks for sharing,u hv the contact? Now rainbow become delphin can purify air etc.Really got free 10 yrs and dun hv 2 buy on spot? My hubby like and wanted to buy leh but I tell him I worried cons aso lah. It is good lah the new version small light and purify air. My siblings all used rainbow. The sales tell me buy on spot got foc steamers + 7 yrs more warranty. The product only 3 yrs. Kept stress I can pay installment only 97 per months. I surf web and c in forum for installment actually nd pay $500 more. Wow that mean the vacuum closed 2 4K ...I aso tell him I dun tin I will take out and use. We will use 1 or 2 time put in store room and 4get liao keke

I m holding a small scale party for Mel. Initailly tin of chalet but he definitely wont enjoy as much as adult as he dunno wats happening

dunno
I don't have the contact for rainbow. BUT, i heard also delphin is quite good too! some pple i spoke to prefered delphin. Ya, I think if i get, the store room would see it more often than me!

Tangling/Shane
ya... don't want to spoil her too! but this maternal instinct in us just want to do the best for her. PLUS with all the wonderful and tempting choices of cakes and agar, it really does seem we're shortchanging bb if i choose to buy the cake from neighborhood bakery!
Tentatively, we're planning to have party (or rather get-together for adults) at function room. Food most likely BBQ (getting church youth to cook, then adults eat! haha...) Plus got pool to play with at the side. I think I won't get agar, wont get 3D cake. Will just indulge in nice choco cake from Royals to appease everyone after eating BBQ food! haha...

sales said rainbow delphin is same rainbow is old version w no purifier.

actually when u go church, nicole got lots on interaction w pp already. Yr church got playgroup for little toddlers? Church youth 2 cook ailamak u make it sound like we so old.

dunno
Wait. you call this no. 98182552-Ginnie. SPeak Chinese. She's one of the sales person. But I think it's only Rainbow.

haha... ya, she got lots of friends same age up to 3 yrs old. Got playgroup for new born all the way till 3 yrs. Trying to get some of them to come for party, so it'll be quite fun for them too!

Aiya... if you come nicole's party, you'll know why we get the youth to cook. They are really young! (sad to say, at 18, many are nearly half our age!) Hehe.. they got so much energy, should channel it to respect elders!
happy.gif

mckee,
3D definitely out for me liow, how to finish ?!!! anyway i told myself i can get her 3D cakes when she's old like 3yr old then she can choose watever character she likes. I think will be more fun then.
happy.gif

Tang Ling
Yeah.. Meagan doesn't like threadfin that why I tried giving her salmon instead. And the verdict: She likes salmon! Hehe

Birthday cake
I totally agree with shane. Maybe we can wait till bb's old enuf to appreciate the art of 3D and bb has a liking to certain character.

Birthday Bash
Hmm.... Me also thinking whether have it big or small. Initially thot of a big one but wat mckee said was true and i'm on second thot again. If a big bday party is gg to be held (friends n relatives), the bday cake will roughly cost a $100, buffet think would be $400-$500 depending on the number of invites, and other misc such as deco, etc.. Hmmm....

bday cake
shane/jennise where are u getting ur cake from? hehe... we're like the cheaper alternative gang! hehe...

bday bash
we're having it big but small scale. haha... i dunno how to balance that also! It's the entire family's bday (Nicole &amp; daddy share same day, mummy is day before). So I can psycho myself that it's 3-in-1 party, so can spend more. Anyway, we'll have it big, cos inviting frens and family and all u gals. but we'll have it small in terms of food/deco/cake.

I went to a few birthday parties. only the children and old pple eat the cake!! The adults, esp the women are hopeless! permanently on diet! So as of now, 1.55 p.m., I'll get some creamy ah lao cake, full of butter and cream! haha...

<font color="ff6000">mckee</font>,
oh ya hor, it's your whole family's birthday !!! should hv it big hee hee...

<font color="0077aa">cake</font>
i'm thinking along the line of yummy and nicely decored cake. maybe 2D if possible but not too big. like so hard to satisfy hor
lame.gif
I'm likely to consider patisser, if not, polar... such a big diff rite ! hee hee.... mummy can't make up her mind !

<font color="0077aa">birthday party</font>
Mine is immediate family members. I hvn't decide if I want to invite close friends or not ...sigh... but my close friends thinks that they might be invited ! ha ha ....

Birthday Cake
Tentatively would stick to my yummy Dark Choco Truffle cake from The Royals. Hehehe

Mckee
Wow! That's realli 3 in 1 birthday. Hehe.. For Meagan is she's in between my aunt and dad. Both of them wished that she would come out on either one of the birthdays but she didn't want to share her cake with anyone. Hehe.. think mine gonna be like a 3 in 1 birthday too with my aunt and dad around (if he's in town).

It seems like today only revolving among the three of us huh? Shane, Mckee and me..
WHere's everyone else?? hehe.... Me gotta log out soon too coz gg out with hubby tonite.

<font color="ff6000">Jennise,</font>
Is it? Meagan don't like threadfin? At the beginning, JJ seemed to like threadfin, but not now. Maybe he got tired of it. Yah, I should try salmon also. Maybe JJ is like mummy - like salmon. Hehe...

<font color="ff6000">Mckee,</font>
Oh, your family has bday around the same date! That's good enough reason to have big-small party. Hehe...

<font color="0000ff">Bday Cake</font>
I was told (by Bangawan Solo staff) that half kg cake for 8 ppl. You can use that as a gauge to order cake.
I may be getting a cake cut in the shape of "1" - hb decided on that. 3D is out of the question. Went to a fren's son's 1-yr old party and the cake is a 3D car shape. The bday boy couldn't bear to cut the car and asked the keep it. I think the mum &amp; dad had to eat cake for the next few days. Hehe...

I saw this LOVELY kitchen set... which is only for viewing. It cost US$199!!!! excluding shipping. So don't say never warn you....

419761.jpg

Playgroup
Date : 13th May 2006 (Sat)
Time : 1.30pm till evening
Venue: Serangoon Ave 2

Each of you will bring a toy again. Tea snacks and drinks will be provided. No need to bring food ladies. Just come with your family - hbs are welcome!

1) Tang Ling (bringing cake) (Vtech Rhyme &amp; Discovery Book)
2) Shane (ok dropping my agar agar since no need to bring food hee hee.. Toy: winnie pooh on car)
3) Jennise:Lego Pull Along Duck N Duckling:mini puffs
4) Jasmine
5) Adora
6) Ixora (toy: One polka dotted green ball!)
7) Faith_77
8) Cherry123
9) Erlisa (I'll make Konyaku jellies)
10)Jaymom ( mommies keen on dianxin-mini chicken pies? Toy: FisherPrice Stacking Action Blocks)
11) caymom (Playskool hit the bed bugs)
12) serrich (TBC)
13) Dunnoleh

Fish
my girl also doesn't like threadfin nowadays. my in laws buy her different types of fish to try, current fav is batang. but dunno what it's called in english.

salmon: read somewhere that farmed salmon may have higher level of toxins, so i guess dun feed the little ones too much salmon

toys from us
it's the shippin costs that pushes the price up. saw some books and other stuff that i would like to get from the US, but the shipping costs made it all too ex.

my colleague juz helped me buy a little touch leappad from US. only US$33, only abt S$55...much much cheaper than Singapore!
happy.gif

going to give adelle this as (one of)her 1 year old b-day present!

Oh I read abt opening up my house for PG.. Looks like June will be a busy mth for all of us cos our little darlings all turning 1 in that mth.. Guess all the weekends will be reserved for BD parties?! Anyway, I am ok to open my house for the next PG.

Cherry,
I still owe u your dvds!! Kekeke...

Hi

very busy with work these few weeks.see you gals on sat
happy.gif
me coming with HB also.

Playgroup
Date : 13th May 2006 (Sat)
Time : 1.30pm till evening
Venue: Serangoon Ave 2

Each of you will bring a toy again. Tea snacks and drinks will be provided. No need to bring food ladies. Just come with your family - hbs are welcome!

1) Tang Ling (bringing cake) (Vtech Rhyme &amp; Discovery Book)
2) Shane (ok dropping my agar agar since no need to bring food hee hee.. Toy: winnie pooh on car)
3) Jennise:Lego Pull Along Duck N Duckling:mini puffs
4) Jasmine (Fisher price learning telephone)
5) Adora
6) Ixora (toy: One polka dotted green ball!)
7) Faith_77
8) Cherry123
9) Erlisa (I'll make Konyaku jellies)
10)Jaymom ( mommies keen on dianxin-mini chicken pies? Toy: FisherPrice Stacking Action Blocks)
11) caymom (Playskool hit the bed bugs)
12) serrich (TBC)
13) Dunnoleh

ixorarred
ha ha you can save money leh cos batang much more cheaper than threadfin.

Leadpad
i just collectd the leappad bought previously from the bulk purchase. intend to give it to her on the first birthday but hor i cannot wait so i open up and explore first. i book looks fragile leh, dun know will KY tear the book.

jasmine,
yeah, u r rite! threadfin is really ex. but hor i still dunno how to select and buy fish. my in laws will buy, clean and fillet for me :p

leappad
how much did u pay for the leappad. i missed the previous BP...

Leapfrog:

ixorarred,me too, miss the first boat but manage to squeeze myself in for the BP arrange by Serrich

Royal Cake:

Jennise, there is a branch at Hitiachi Tower( Raffles Place). I have bot quite a few cakes from there before. The mango flavour, blueberry is also very good, the cheese cake,so, so (still prefer the cheese cakes from Secret Recipe)

Must agreed Dark Choc Truffle is still one of the best
biggrin.gif

I think i will give Ecreative and Room For Dessert a miss...paying $100++ for a cake...hmmm?? besides, i'm not holding a huge party.

Just check out Awfully Chocolate, they too have the barnyard design similar to Room For Dessert but at least 3kg ($49 per kg) and additional $15 for design.not exactly value for $

Probably settle for either Polar or Bengawan Solo.

Fish:
Ixorarred, same ,same, my mum will buy, cut and pack individually. I collect my "supply" every weekend. Frankly, i'm quite bad at telling fish apart. In the market, i'll be lost,if buy from NTUC whereby it's labelled, afraid not too fresh.

Next Playground

Yipee, heard that the next PG will be in the west at Jurong?

Swimming:
Tang Ling, JJ looks liked he's having fun in the pool! If everything goes well, i should be bringing Jay for his 2nd swim on sun. Have not let him try out his new float yet..

Opps, i meant Leappad
embarrassed.gif

Bbrooster:
May not bring the chicken pies becos i realise that Friday is a public holiday, tot of buying them around office in the evening..

Party Decos:
Toy's R Us also sells...not too expensive either

ixorarred,
The 1st BP i also managed to get $55.. Now prices went up leow.. Think this is quite a controlled item.. Most places only give 25% discount at most.

jaymom,
yah next PG at my place in Jurong lor.. Hopefully the response will be as good as the previous PG.. Kekeke..

<font color="0077aa">Leappad</font>
lol.gif
quite a few babies will be getting leappads as their 1st birthday present.
I got mine sometime back. Kept it away to give to E as her 1st birthday pressie as well ! hee hee...

Leappad
wow, $15 is much cheaper than the books in the US then. am paying abt $23 after conversion. but maybe coz my colleague bought the leappad from Target and book from Toys 'R' Us.
Serrich, any chance of cheaper books in future? hehehe

ixorarred,
I hope to be able to share good lobang for the books wf u all too.. Currently still out of stocks ley.. And future BP wont be at $15 anymore. Prob $1-2 more ex lah.. Anyway still cheaper than getting from US ley?!

anyway u know wats the agony of organising BP?? Imagine some mommies taking orders then did nt make payment on time and last min cancel order when I already made payment for the stocks!! Isn't it frustrating?! And it's happening to me NOW! Arghhhh... Lucily I have some mommies on waiting list.. Otherwise jialat ley..

serrich
ya can understand that it can be time consuming and the person organising may need to take some 'risks'. prob that's why some mummies asked for all payment to be made first before making orders...
actually i think other mummies tapping onto such BP should have the courtesy to not to cancel orders @ the last min esp after payment has been made on their behalf.

Serrich
Oh.. Poor gal down with flu ar... Hopefully she'll recover b4 the PG. N i can see her person.....
happy.gif
N also thanx for organizing the next PG. Jurong will be more convenient for me coz am staying in CCK.

Jaymom
Yeah... Actually my hubby ordered from there as well. The choco-banana flavor also not bad... but the best is still my dark choco truffle.... Yum yum..

Kitchen Set
Wah... Really impressive and ex too. Kids nowadays are sooo lucky hor compared to our time.. Last time we also played "masak-masak" (cooking) but not as classy..

Bbrooster
WHere have you been? U busy?

Party Decos
Anyone know where selling cheap n nice decos?? I heard Raffles Link has rite? Anyone has any ideas?

2nd floor TCC, Boat Quay
Would like to share wiv everyone that this place is indeed a nice place to come with bb. My gal enjoyed herself last nite. We sat her on the bean bag and she kept on dancing left n right while listening to the music. She was so tired after that n slept on the beanie but of coz with a blanket under.

serrich,
don't worry about the disc. poor girl fall sick again har. do come to the PG if you she recovers.

two more days to our PG! Hurray!
see you gals there.

serrich,
don't worry about the disc. poor girl fall sick again har. do come to the PG if you she recovers.

two more days to our PG! Hurray!
see you gals there.

Hi everyone,
quite some time did not post liao...
was busi cos Ryan was being admitted to hospital on mon due to his bronchitis as he still did not recover..and i hve to be admitted with him too.so tt i can take care of him...
he is discharged yest liao..but still hve to be on nubliser and medi..

during the hospital stay,i hve to keep carrying him..till my hands gng to break liao...n he so poor thing...the fingers are being bound up n the thumb is the oni finger which he can move..cos they gng to give him antibiotics thru IV,so a needle is being poked in his left hand..n to prevent him from removing the needle,his right hand oso hve to be bound..very heartpain to see him like this..but no choice..it is for his own gd..luckily he is better liao...

but despite all these...i must say tt my boy quite brave...most of the time,he can still plays n he is so "talkative"...keeps talking to the pple...esp to the nurses...

and Ryan is gng to hve a mei mei...

Shane,
i already started to give Ryan yogurt and he likes it...i bought yoplait petite miam..is for kids..n is just a small cup..
but i cant give him now..cos he is sick..looks like i hve to eat it myself liao...
hehe...my hb ate one cup n asked mi,nice meh??apparently,he dun like it..
keke..thinks Ryan takes aft mi...those things tt i like,he oso likes...

<font color="ff6000">forgetmenot,</font>
oh dear... really heartache to even read about what happened to Ryan. But glad that he is discharged. Lot of hugs for Ryan and speedy recovery!
happy.gif
Good thing that he could still "talk" to pple - hehe... so cute. He is a very brave boy indeed.

How about you? Are you ok and reovered fully?

Mei Mei for Ryan. Congrats! Now you have a "hao" liao (boy &amp; gal).

hi everyone
sorry for my disappearance. finally, I am back.
PG is still on hor. Would love to see everyone tomorrow.

forgetmenot
Ryan so poor thing. I hope he recover soon. Must be feeling so painful to see him go through this. You take care too.

Congrats! So perfect a boy and a girl.

jaymom
Don't worry about the chicken pies. Just be at my place tomorrow.

dunnoleh
Read through the postings that you are coming to the PG tomorrow. Welcome and look forward to see you.

forgetmenot,
so sad to hear abt Ryan hospital episode. so glad that he got over it. Such a brave boy
happy.gif

wow, it's a gal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you must be very happy. so envious ley !!! congrats ! your wish is granted. go easy on your pocket ya !
wink.gif
lol.gif

Forgetmenot,
Glad to hear that brave Ryan is on his road to recovery!

Great news to also learn Ryan's gonna have a little kid sister, isn't that perfect?

Looking forward to seeing all of your at PG tomorrow!

Hi everyone,
thanks..
yes..i'm so proud of him...my heart still ache when i see the holes on the hand as the PD try to insert the needle..but he struggle too much..end up,he has 3 holes...but now the holes are gone..oni left one..

i was crying outside the rm cos he was crying so loudly when the PD n nurses prepared him for the IV..
then now i sort of immune to his crying liao when they brought him for suction,to suck out the thick muscus in his nose...cos i noe is for his own gd and oso he dun like pple to grab him n forced him to do things...

he is definitely better now..but cos he still need to be on nubliser..he will still cry lor..though it is not painful at all..

hmm..i dunno if he will dote on his sister or not leh...hopefully he will noe how to play with her..
actually come to think of it...i afraid tt he will be lonely..cos he is the oni boy in the family...cos my hubby has 2 nieces...n now Ryan is gng to hve a mei mei..

hi mommies,
How's ur palygp todae?? Must have had loads of fun?

forgetmenot,
Glad that Ryan is getting better.. Yah, can understand how u felt.. I have been thru it when sherilyn was admitted when she was 3 mths old then.. It had been a terrible and tough time. But I was glad that everythings over and my baby is well...

Actually its good to have a boy and gal mah.. I also hope to be blessed wf a healthy and chubby boy for my next pregnancy.. Wish to have one of each..

I also didnt bring Sherilyn to BJG todae cos she still got running nose ley. Will pop by sometime this week to visit Ryan k!? Meanwhile u take care!

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000"><blink><font face="Comic Sans MS">Happy Mother's Day!!!</font></blink></font></font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS">First ever! Enjoy this special first Mother's Day.</font>
happy.gif

421167.gif
421168.gif
421169.gif

forgetmenot,
don't worry, they'll play with each other when they grow older. brothers normally take care of their younger sisters.

serrich,
we missed you at the PG !!! it was fun! hope you can make it for the next one. your plc rite ! keke.....

i also hope to have boy, one each mah...but don't mind gal also cos after hvg a gal, i find that gals are so sweet and fun to have! hee hee... so ... just let nature takes it course...
if i can manage then i hope 2 gals and 1 boy! ha ha ..... dreaming only ... now with 1 only, i scared liow ! ha ha ...

tangling,
any special celebration for 1st Mother's Day ? Me nothing ley, nothing from hubby also
sad.gif
lame.gif

Mummies,
<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Happy Mother's Day!!!</font></font>

<font color="0077aa">bbrooster,</font>
<font color="119911">THANKS for hosting the PG. It was fun! It was good to have games. We should do that more often.
happy.gif
</font>

Dear mummies
Thanks for coming to the playroup. I hope everyone had fun today. Pardon me if I was not a good host.
Also, thanks to those who brought food. Didn't realise there was so much pastries left.

Your presence was most important today. Thank you!

hi bbrooster,

many thanks for opening ur place for the PG and you are a great host! a good idea to have games. miss k has lots of fun today, zonked out in the car immediately.

Back