(2005/06) Due in June 2005, Any 1

forgetmenot,
sure, thk u in adv. u can try organic brown rice. i might be buying tat it's really cant find chinese med hall to grind. anyway it's our job to bring to grind mah rite :p

jane tan,
aiyo...so cute, sexy lil' gal

LV, wow...u super good leh. i dun knw the rest of the mummies so cant help. thk u so so much. i might be there on the 25th to collect the pics

cherry123, good idea abt taking afternoon leave. i might be taking 3 haf days nxt wk.

ladies, do u tink it's a good idea to go to Yu Ren Sheng & 'tiao' health? im tinking of going but might be quite costly

cherry, will take note not to let her wear too long. anyway, i don't cos the sunglass can't fit yet, it is too long. hee.. good idea to have an outing after lunch. let me know the date and i can take half day leave.

von, shane, cherry and bbrooster, thanks for your ncie comments abt cheryl. I always let her wear such outfits cos it's hot... and guess what... another good buy from tom and stephanie.. one set top and bottom cost $3.90 only. bought quite a few sets... all different colours.

von, ''tiao' health? hmm... i don't really care abt mine.. oops! think it's costly too.

LV, there is a limit to vote? i voted for you, von and my friend's baby isabelle. Didn't know got limit... how many?

jane tan, i agreed with u the weather super hot if mine is a boy i surely let him go w/out his top. Adore perspire a lot...aiyo terrible. and like u i give her wear these kinda tops..kekeke...very sexy :p

bopian leh...Adore these 2 days having cough n squeeze also. since im still bfg her maybe try n see how lor, heard a lot of good comments but it's true lor very ex. must take care if not old liao i very scare cos nw already whole body aching...sighz..

one email to one vote only.
happy.gif
so if got a lot of email addy shldnt be a problem.
thk u so much for the precious vote. bring Cheryl there also lah, wear sexy sexy...kekek..

Mckee,
Wow u r so versatile! Saves sch lotsa money. My bond will be over mid next year.
happy.gif
Why do u leave the profession?

Jamci,
I hope your gal gets well soon. The other mom is so inconsiderate to bring her boy to babysitter and the babysitter should be informed of the boys condition and inform u as well.

Shane,
Yalor, now the nursing them is like a lot easier. But Im q concerned if I express at work, can maintain supply to TBF on weekends? One of my breasts is taking much longer to be full. One colleague TBF for 3mth, 4th & 5th mth use 2 FM feeds a day, now 6th mth increase to 3 FM feeds, she no longer can TBF on weekends. Wonder if thatll happen to us too else very sad hor.

Von,
How is your gal today? Got smile at u or not? I find that as a mummy, we become more sensitive, maybe shes not selective abt people but jus playful n will respond when people make funny faces.

Forgetmenot/Von,
I thought can use blender to grind brown rice. But still need to wash brown rice also right then need to sun the grains. Or. Grind the grains first then wash and cook so no need to sun.

Forgetmenot,
Now that term is coming to a close, so my duties are still manageable. Can slowly ease into working mode.

Jane,
Cheryl so cool with her shades. Now that the weather is so sunny, I also wanna get one for Justin.

Re Gymboree trial class:
please indicate which Sunday class u prefer:

1. Serrich(KCM) - 20/11 or 27/11
2. Cherry123 - 27/11
3. Erlisa
4. Shane - 27/11
5. Mckee(KCM) - 27/11
6. Jasmine - 27/11
7. Cookie - 20/11

Btw, how much do i have to pay for the trial and where is it?

cookie, i didnt manage to see her tis mrg cos she's still sleeping so didnt go my mum's plc. however last nite she did...kekeke...so happy. i tink you're rite being a mother we'll be super sensitive. u as a teacher u got study children's attitude? if yes, i will be so useful. Adore simply smile to anyone who calls her...esp if ppl say she pretty gal...hahaha..

brown rice
my mum said cos still nd to put some chinese herds in it tat's y got to go medical hall. ya got to wash n sun dry dry then can bring to grind. anyway talked to my mum last nite, most likely we will spend a bit more $$ and let Adore try the organic brown rice instead cos really very few medical hall do grinding.

wow...holidays soon for u rite? which level u teaching? how can u manage to come online?

cookie,
i still seem to be able to tbf her on weekends. but i feel the same way as you.breast taking longer to fill up and mostly soft and i find my getting smaller. can wear back some of my tops wo looking too much like a bak chang.

yes need to pay for trial, it's $34.

Outing
I don't mind take 1/2 day leave to chill too. When's a gd date ? Are we bringing babies ? Guess no since we meeting after work rite?

von,
my col also went to 'tiao' her health. not cheap. $60 for first visit, given some stuff to drink then supposed to go back after 1 week.

jia lat, i also don't really bother abt my health. i don't feel aches here and there ... sigh... feel like a old woman sometimes....

re the oganic brown rice
i got 1 pkt with Serrich. hvn't taken from her. don't know how big is it. If the amount is substantial then i can give some to whoever interested. afterall for a start i think we just need very little.

outing,
then got to bring pump out also lor if not engorge how :p

shane, wow...ex hor...u got chk with her if it's good? cos i see my auntie during confinement didnt take care just merely 30+ already ache like hell.

organic brown rice,
i tink one pkt shld be enuf to last a few mths cos like wat u said giving a lil' at a time only. maybe u can chk the brand try on Esher liao let me know :p thks in adv

health issue.
i think Yu Ren Sheng is very exp. I have another TMC recommendation that i have visited before while TTC'g. They can brew and pack the herb for you. i will find the card and post address.

organic brown rice.
shane i would like to share with you if you find the pack too big. let me know how much to pay.

miss out the wkend TBF part
i also no longer can do TBF during the weekends already. suspecting Adore cries at nite for so long cos she's not getting enuf fm me...sighz...got to start using FM liao, no choice hv to face it

Serrich,
How u become a Kiddies Club member? Let me know the details (venue & time).

Von,
Yea, i'm sensitive too... also 'feel' it when my Justin smiles more at others than to me. For all we know, he doesn't even know wat he is doing just wanna play. Children ehhh i dunno, but i sirta 'study' teens behaviour.

Thosewho bought the organic brown rice, do we have to wash the rice before grinding the grains?

I 'eat snake' hahaha! Actually now no classes to teach, only gotta do some duties. So quite alright, now n then can still go online.

cherry,
huh? brew one? i dare not drink leh. during my confinement got to drink those herbs i almost puke all out. yu ren sheng ex but it's powder leh

cookie,
i guess you're rite, they just wanna play tat's all. oic...teens also good lah cos it's a very challenging age

oppss....organic brown rice im not sure. maybe can chk with those who gave their bb eat liao

hahaha...good hor do duties only

hi,

my bb still does not sleep thru even though the last feed i gv him formula. wonder when can i have a peaceful nite......

aiyo talk about sleeping thru the nights.
Ashley was able to sleep thru from 9pm to 7am when she was around 4mths old. Guess what? Now pattern change again.

These days, she will fuss at 12am, 1am, 3am, 5am... all the time with eyes shut. i am dying of sleep deprived.

Cherry,
Same here! My notti boy last time was angel can also sleep thru the night. Ever since he can flip at 4.5mth, cannot sleep thru liao, drink milk also fidget so much n drink lil. Pattern change so much.

Dunno whether i m being overly sensitive....i think my son prefers my maid to me
sad.gif
. I leave my son with my mil (and the maid) during weekdays and only bring him home for the weekends. I will visit him for a few hours everyday after work. When I reach my mil's place after work, i will almost always see my maid carrying my son and when i try to take over, my son like dun really wan to let me carry
sad.gif
but i still take over from my maid anyway (luckily he won't cry)...miss him mah... Really scared my son will think the maid is his mummy!!!
sad.gif

But good thing is my maid seem to really like my son....so i dun hv to worry too much...

But then, still dun feel too good...
sad.gif

Drinking Pattern
I read that babies are usually creatures of habit. HOWEVER, cos they are babies, the patterns can change anytime to form NEW patterns. So in that sense, we are at their mercy, unless we keep *training* them!

Babyjun
don't be upset. Your son is just comfortable w the maid, that's why. Isn't that better than him crying all the time?
happy.gif

you know, I've a fren, whose maid also adores the boy. recently, they were all in the car, and had small accident-banged into car in front. The maid was behind w the boy, just when the car banged, she threw herself over the boy to protect him! she even kena shoulder sprain!
From there, my fren was so moved by what maid did. But of course, this just works as an assurance that she got a good and dedicated maid. So she don't need to worry when she's not home, and just focus on being good mummy after work!
So assure yourself lah... you got good maid. It's really all about how you look at the whole situation!
happy.gif

Cookie
hehe... only u appreciate me that way! lots of teachers in humans dept got this combi. I stopped teaching cos of tremendous commitees that we've to be involved in. Also, very very much preferred what I'm doing now!
happy.gif

Von
I'm very sua ku... what's 'tiao' body? tried to *catch* meaning in ur posts, but still don't understand lei...

Serrich
looks like the 27 nov date very pop. u want any of us to help you arrange? what's the person's name and contact? I can do it, no prob!

babyjun,
i understand ur fear cos im facing the same problem. i tried to carry Adore fm my mum she will look away but fm other ppl she will prefer me.

mckee,
ohh..it's means to make our body function better, smthing like tat. i duno how to use english version of 'tiao' :p

Anyone interested? $40/- for the trial class on the 14Dec 3-4children allow 2 adults for trial. For this class it's children fm 4-10mths, our bb are all w/in the range. It will be @ 9.10am, 45mins @ The Little Gym of Singapore West. FORUM The Shopping Mall #B1-24

Parent - Child Classes
(4 months to 3 years)
Children will enjoy motor development and rhythmic activities, group games, tumbling, movement, exploration, songs, ball play, and parachute activities. Classes end with bubbles, stamps and smiles! The child attends these classes with one parent or guardian.

Interested:-
1.Von with Adore

mckee, tiao is something like rejuvenate...

yah, baby patterns change so much but good to know that it's common... my bb also figet alot nowadays especially when she is finishing her feed. She will stretch and straighten her body and kick sometimes... wonder is it because she has not enough but she tends to stop drinking and fuss near the end of each feed. sigh..

cherry, ashley fuss with eyes closed in the middle of the night? so cute... i hope mine won't fuss... i can't be deprived of sleep again... it's a nightmare... whenever i think back of the confinement period and 2nd mth, when baby wakes up every 3hrs to drink...

Gymboree trial class:
Sorry, i was very busy this week. Here's my preference forthe class:

1. Serrich(KCM) - 20/11 or 27/11
2. Cherry123 - 27/11
3. Erlisa - 20/11 or 27/11
4. Shane - 27/11
5. Mckee(KCM) - 27/11
6. Jasmine - 27/11
7. Cookie - 20/11

Mckee,
Yr sch make u teach 3 different subjs, very tough on u doing lesson planning. I'm facing that too! So many committees we've to be in and i'm in 2 depts and also in Art dept and the 3 HODs all want me to contribute to the depts too and on top of that, my sch always hosts/organise events.... sigh.... how to manage? Which sec sch did u teach at? I'm thinking of applying for transfer after my bond.... U sound so happy with your career! What r u doing currently?

Babyjun,
Hey my notti boy also likes to smile at my maid lor! He'll look at her do housework even though i'm diapering him or talking to him. Babies now r too young to understand wat they r doing, watever is more interesting they'll turn to look. So it kinda hurts us... the sensitive mummies who've sacrifised so much. *pAt-pAt*

Von,
Hehe... now got duties and also got arrowed by many people lor. Next yr if continued to get arrowed on top of my teaching load dunno how to cope.

Tge trial class u r recommending sounds like the Gymboree one. I go for this coming Gymboree one then let u know. Thanks anyways for coordinating, Von & Serrich too!
happy.gif

von,
i only heard my col talk abt it. anyway she not our age. she's like 50+. she showed me the med she got to drink, i just
lame.gif

ok will let u know when i try it on Esher. but u got to wait awhile cos she only coming to 5mths, still got abt 1 mth to go !

cherry,
ok will let you know when i get the pkt from serrich.

but i read somewhere shouldn't start brown rice so soon, so don't know where to believe. sigh. i find all these semi-solid feeding so complicated !

von,
the trial class u arranging, kinda ex ley. wah looks like gg for all these trial classes also will go broke !

jamci,
Nt to worry abt Jacia's milk intake lah. Sherilyn also the same. Very "hong sim" nowadays. Her intake varies from 4-6oz.. I usually give her 5 oz and she cant finish all, sure must leave abt 0.5-1oz.. I will give her 6oz if the interval more than 4 hrs.. But she also cant finish all even when she's real hungry.. Depends alot on her mood also. I give this is a phase that every baby will go thru..

shane,
The coordinators at Gymboree doesn't realli sound keen to entertain me.. Perhaps they are realli very busy.. Was told that there wont be a special class for trial and we will have to join their current class.

forgetmenot,
Gymboree is located at Tanglin Mall. I cant exactly tell u wat they do lah cos i myself also nt veri sure.. Maybe i go on this Sun then share wf u my review.. Kekeke..

mckee,
The Earth's Best cereal I am using dont have to cook lah.. Just mix with hot ebm and stir until e correct temp will do.

cherry,
Take half day leave arh? I run out of leave liao lei.. Totally drained out on leaves.. Can meet on 30 Nov for lunch then?? I taking half day cos bringing Sherilyn to studio for photoshoot at 3pm..

cookie,
The trial at Gymboree cost $32 if ur bb is Gleneagles Kiddies Club member then onli have to pay $20. Its located at Tanglin Mall.

babyjun,
Hahaha, i also see my maid carrying Sherilyn quite often when i am back at my pils place after work.. She just loves to take care of my bb lei.. Sherilyn also kind of attached to her. She seems to be closer to her than my mil prob cos she spends more x wf her than my mil lor.. I also worried tt Sherilyn more attached to maid than us(parents) tats y i never let her sleep wf maid at nite even thou she's on tebm now..

Re Gymboree trial:
Since its impossible for us to have a trial class altogether, we will have to go on different slots:

<font color="0000ff">20/11, 3pm:</font>
1. Serrich(KCM)
2. Erlisa
3. Cookie

<font color="0000ff">27/11, 3pm:</font>
1. Cherry123
2. Shane
3. Mckee(KCM)
4. Jasmine

Cookie &amp; Jasmine,
Could u gals pls pm me the below info: Nickname/Name/Baby's name/Popped on/Age gp/Hp No./Email/Location(which area u stayin)

<font color="ff6000">Re Kindermusik trial:</font>

Anyone else interested?? They are able to organise a special trial class up to max of 12 babies. Each trial costs $25..

The programme includes vocal play, singing, moving ard, physical exercise, instrument playing, etc.. It will also be a Sunday class, either on 4 Dec or 11 Dec, 1pm. Anyone interested?? Please list ur name below &amp; also indicate ur availability by 22 Nov as i need to submit details and advance payment:

1. Serrich - 4/12 or 11/12
2. Cherry123 -

Von,
I am interested in the Little Gym trial class but 14 Dec is a weekday lei. I can onli make it on weekends cos no more leave to spare liao... Possible to arrange for weekend trials? How come so ex har? $40 is veri ex!! Can try to bargain?

morning ladies,
i am going nuts from sleep deprived. I have bearly recovered from the aftermath of her hospital stay and now Ashley is developing a very bad cough, her nose is block and i can hear her plegm when she coughs. Becos of this block nose and cough, she is like waking up every hour at night! I am going to bring her to the PD again tonight. Ladies, i try not to bring babies out too often now becos the weather is really really bad, one min raining, next min so sunny.

serrich,
30 Nov, cannot leh as its one of my best friends wedding.

cookie, work is always like tat...if you're below then u kenna all the shit fm above.

ohh...sound like gymboree, sure u let me knw after u go. thks in adv

shane, ohh...must be rather yucky rite :p

sure sure...no worry just wait for the day to cm soon liao

ya i also find it's rather ex but cos it's a small class of 45mins &amp; waive off if intend to sign up. actually dec is also closed but open cos i want a trial :p if most of u ladies not going then i might arrange tis 23rd but rather rush lor

serrich, wow so good no nd to cook. ur gal likes it?

ohh...cos wkend class consist of 6 children so im afraid might not to be to hit tat target. if not got to wait till nxt yr liao. ya super ex but how to bargain? u bargain for us?

re bot feeding
hey...last nite i tried to bot feed Adore @ home but she doesnt want. i guess she already know that unless it's grandma's hse if not no bot for her

re gymboree
u ladies going for which trial?
gymboree level 1, mommy &amp; baby fitness or baby signs?
anyone interested in wkday trial? cos sunday it's not possible for me so prefer a wkday. i will be chking with them. personally i want to try the baby signs :p

cookie so sorry I tot u r the 1 tat claim hospital bill tat time. Cant recall who is it and lazy to see previous thread. My son is sick hving ulcer etc so I stayed home for > 1 week. now he only drink 90ml every 3 hrs. Didnt login. I did not use Friso and I do not kn u want it else can give u. My cousin visited me last weekend and he took it as his wife gg to due soon.

Shane u r slim enuff lah dun lok like pp jus give birth...

my boy still cant suck toes or grab toes but like 2 tok a lot nowsadays dunno wats hes toking

Von yr bb could sit liao? Else hw 2 suck both toes???

Cherry Hope yr gal ok now. did u buy hospital policy? Which u buy and hw much can claim? How come bb w hv fit? wats the symtoms of fits?

I tin better dun bring bb 2 swim...

My baby need pat and rock so can slim at 9 nv can sleep on his own, any of yr bb as notti as my son?

What is BJG trial? I m keen on bb gym class but where is the trial class?

bbrooster yr bb so so cute, quite lok like Shane dotter leh... u saw?

mcKee / Erlisa really good mum read story book. I everyday pat and carry bb find very tired liao

Kiddy membership jus $10 rt?

LV can u full claim yr bb hosiptalisation bill w pink of health?

von,
oh no, bottle rejection for Adore ? i'm so scared of that. maybe u kp trying. must get her to accept the bottle if not very difficult ley.

Little Gym
I think we should be able to meet the 6 pax requirement ley. Anyone interested if it's on weeeknd and price is lowered ?

cherry,
i can totally understand. there was a period i was feeling so grumpy cos of sleep deprivation. sometime when Esher cry in the nite, i don't even want to wake up. lucky things are better now and i can get more sleep.

so heartpain to hear Ashley coughing and hv block nose. must be very uncomfortable for her. i think it's gd that you bring her to PD, the sooner the better, so that she can get well faster, esp when she just recovered, her immune might be abit on the low side.
just hang in there....

serrich,
i went for the kindermusik trial before, so i'll give that a miss.

Earth best choice is wat you bot for me as well ? Is it a white rice cereal or brown rice cereal ?

dunno, no lah she lie down n hold her toes to suck.

sick
Adore also under the weather, tis mrg my mum brought her to see a doc. Adore kenna common flu, she has muscus &amp; cough too.

shane,
yalor Adore's daddy last nite maybe didnt want to let her cry too long so give up very fast. ya i will try w/out daddy

little gym,
got to try lor...

dunno,
wah...i feel like giving you a BIG kiss !!!!!
biggrin.gif
hahahhahahahahaha... thks for making my day hor... but i think it's cos of my clothes lah...the tummy and fats all well hidden.
lol.gif

nowadays i can just lie down with my gal and pat her to sleep. heng no need to carry and rock, very siong ! Last time was like that, so i can understand how u feeling.

Esher still can't suck her toes but now she can grab them already hee hee ...

Shane
how was the kindermusik trial class?

Gym
I read up and realised it's really not worth while to send our bb for class now, as they still can't sit upright and crawl. So the class would be for basic motor skills, which we know also. It's more ideal to send them in later when they can crawl. then more activities.
But having said that, I'll still go the gymboree one, cos affordable and can meet all of you!!
happy.gif

dunnoleh,
i did not buy pink of health. I think it's rene who bot it for baby rene. Anyway i'm still waiting for the claim since last month!! It's so slow!

cherry,
Hope your girl get well soon. Look out for breathless signs, if there is send her to PD or A&amp;E straight. The last time we took 5 days to realise she got bronchilitis and she was feeling so uncomfortable all the time and yet i tot it was a simple cough and flu. The moment i step into the 3rd PD's clinic, he said she's got diff in breathing and needs nebuliser immediately. Do take care

LV,
thanks. I am planning to see the PD tonight but don't know why many PDs around my area Tampines are closed on Thurs nights.

LV which plan u buy? yesterday saw GE agent she said if pink of health 6 hrs can claim I might as well ask doctor 2 hv bb hospitalise so as 2 claim. C so many bb sick really must buy soon. Some more buy liao must wait 30 days then the policy w b in force.

Please count me in for gym class but if the gym class very far then tin I cannot make it :p

dunno, welcome back... sorry to hear bb sick..

actually quite common to have cough or flu for bb. Mine had cough and phlegm when she was only 2 mths. also felt heart pain when you hear her block nose when sleeping... snoring and diff in breathing.

dunno
the gym class is in Tanglin.
if you scroll up the thread, you can get details on cost and dates. I think Serrich is going to finalise soon. So must confirm your available dates also.

Cherry
pls don't worry abt ur princess. Do you have a PD in mind to go to tonight? Usually, GPs are closed on thurs night, they work only half-days. dunno why.. it's like butchers on mondays.
If you don't have a PD, maybe can consider going KK. I think they have a clinic--not A&amp;E.

Shane
hehe... it feels super good to hear that we look not preggie! haha.. can't wait to meet up again. seems like a long time ago!

Jane Tan yr gal so pretty. Did u join the contest which von and LV join? Nd pay $ 1 I think. C the bb there all very CUTE

mcKee thks later I scroll up and c haha. KK got clinic? Hmm if any of u went please furnish w more info. My PD close on Friday evening only. Find him not very good coz my son ulcer he aso cant c...

mckee,
to me Kindermusik quite fun. more for musical development than the Gym kind. Get to 'sing and dance' with baby but i think we can do that at home as well ? just that maybe at home, we don't do it everyday hee hee. For kindermusik, we're holding onto baby all the time, so i think might be better for our baby age now. Saw some crawlers there and they were quite bored cos wanting to crawl abt when they were supposed to sit and play with the music instruments.
lol.gif

I think for all trial classes it's better to attend and try for yourself cos different pple different experience and preference.

Agree for BJG (baby jumper gym) and other bb gym classes will be gd when bb can crawl. then they can enjoy the 'gym' facilities for them.

dunno
hehe.. haven't been to KK clinic before...
who's ur PD? I go to S'pore Baby &amp; children clinic. Very happy there, cos docs very professional. They have branches in various parts of spore.

Shane
yup. I do that at home w nicole. I think nicole is my biggest and only fan. only she can tahan mummy's singing and dancing and impromtu lyrics!

Agree abt every one got diff preference...hehe... that's why my preference is DIY, others is professional!
happy.gif

Back