(2005/06) Due in June 2005, Any 1

ask u gals something, these 2 wks, my tummy has been getting bigger leh.. I think it's bloated, .. any of u gals experience this? And I'm feeling super duper tired these days as well... I come back from work can sleep at 9pm...

serrich,
haha..u so funni..wanted to take leave to feed her..
actually i'm looking forward to prepare all those bb food to feed him..keke..

cookie,
u gng back to work soon??

anns,
hmm..speaking abt exersaucer..yesterday..dunno y,Ryan is so "violent"..the moment,he sat down,he starts to grab the bird n put in his mouth..then aft tt,starts screaming loudly like scolding the bird..so funni..

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy Nick</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Birthdate</TD><TD>Birth Weight</TD><TD>3 mths</TD><TD>4 mths</TD><TD>5 mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milly</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Brenda</font></TD><TD>26/05/2005</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD>5.8kg/57cm</TD><TD>6.3kg/60cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adora</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Raphael</font></TD><TD>03/06/2005</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD>6.6kg/63cm</TD><TD>7.3kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane Tan</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Cheryl</font></TD><TD>04/06/2005</TD><TD>3.745kg</TD><TD>6.6kg/61cm</TD><TD>7.85kg/66cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyjun</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Cayden</font></TD><TD>07/06/2005</TD><TD>3.11kg</TD><TD>7.5kg/69cm</TD><TD>7.5kg/70cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbrooster</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Joelle</font></TD><TD>14/06/2005</TD><TD>3.36kg</TD><TD>6.06kg/65cm</TD><TD>6.58kg/66.5cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyluv</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Josef</font></TD><TD>15/06/2005</TD><TD>4kg</TD><TD>7.5kg/62cm</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherry</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashley</font></TD><TD>16/06/2005</TD><TD>2.95kg</TD><TD>6.79kg/61cm</TD><TD>7.5kg/62cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rene3446</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Rene</font></TD><TD>16/06/2005</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD>5.84kg/60cm</TD><TD>6.8kg/60cm</TD><TD>6.9kg/63cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookie</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justin</font></TD><TD>17/06/2005</TD><TD>3.315kg</TD><TD>6.04kg/63.8cm</TD><TD>6.42kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shane</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Esher</font></TD><TD>19/06/2005</TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>6.2kg/58cm</TD><TD>7.25kg/62cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mckee</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Nicole</font></TD><TD>19/06/2005</TD><TD>2.7kg</TD><TD>5.7kg/62.5cm</TD><TD>6.45kg/65cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamci</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jacia</font></TD><TD>22/06/2005</TD><TD>3.26kg</TD><TD>6.12kg/60.5cm</TD><TD>6.6kg/61cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yippy</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Shawn</font></TD><TD>26/06/2005</TD><TD>3.33kg</TD><TD>6.9kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Von</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Adore</font></TD><TD>27/06/2005</TD><TD>3.015kg</TD><TD>6.1kg/60cm</TD><TD>65.kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Erlisa</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Aariz</font></TD><TD>27/06/2005</TD><TD>2.31kg</TD><TD>5.5kg/62cm</TD><TD>6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane(wsj)</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Adriana</font></TD><TD>28/06/2005</TD><TD>2.95kg</TD><TD>5.86kg/58cm</TD><TD>6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forgetmenot</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ryan</font></TD><TD>28/06/2005</TD><TD>3.68kg</TD><TD>6.97kg/62cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dunnoleh</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">JX</font></TD><TD>29/06/2005</TD><TD>3.48kg</TD><TD>7.3kg/61cm</TD><TD>8.2kg/65cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serrich</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sherilyn</font></TD><TD>30/06/2005</TD><TD>3.55kg</TD><TD>5.8kg/62cm</TD><TD>6.2kg/64.5cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shekinah</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shekinah</font></TD><TD>02/07/2005</TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD>6.2kg/62cm</TD><TD>6.66kg/62cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anns</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ian</font></TD><TD>07/07/2005</TD><TD>3.25kg</TD><TD>5.5kg/60cm</TD><TD>5.95kg/65cm </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Serrich &amp; Shane,
I agree with u gals, when I return to work, can dress up and chat with colleagues and go shopping or high tea after that so I can catch up with my life. But wonder if my notti boy will forget his mummy and not need her around.. Weekdays Ill be busy and come weekends still got MIL to snatch my motherly duties from me and shes staying over all weekends so I cant escape from her. Sigh. Thinking abt this is enough to give me postnatal blues.

Serrich,
U can still try latching Sherilyn, since she started off able to be latched. There was this period (late 2nd to 3rd month) Justin was very uncooperative during nursing (I read that it was nursing strike), I just had to play mean mum and latch him. He wailed very loudly, like rejecting me but I still continued and tried different ways. Those days I have to sing and cradle him so that hes calm enough to nurse or try nursing when he was sleepy. I started him on rice cereal today at my mums place. She got sample packs so we mixed 2 tsp of Nestle rice cereal with abt 5ml of FM. He seemed to like it! What u tried Sherilyn on rice cereal?

Shane,
I really hope to BF Justin for as long as I could. When Im not around, I dun mind him take FM. Like wat u mentioned, I hope I can train myself not to pump at work and can still BF before and after work and TBF come weekends.

Erlisa,
Me too. I started Justin on Friso 1 Gold because thats the only free tin of FM I got from PD. Hows Aariz taking it?

Dunnoleh,
I dun think I am the one mentioned abt the claim coz never brought my boy stay in hospital.

Are u using Friso for JX? If not, can sell me yours?

LV,
Wow uve 7mths with your gal! Your company so good hor, can let u take long leave.

Forgetmenot,
Sadly yes, Ill be back at work next Monday. Haha Ryan so funny bite and scold the bird!

Mckee,
Haha I think the big waist, big hips, eye bags will stay, but big boobs will be there meh? Wonder if mine will shrink when I stop BFg Mine also not say very wonderfully big leh, infact one small one big, not nice leh! My colleagues one also like that, now her small one smaller than her pre-pregnancy size. Very scary hor!

RE Pre-Preggie Weight:
Im one kg lesser than my pre-preggie weight. I think I work too hard look after baby plus BFg so lost quite a lot of weight. But I still got flabby tummy.

bbrooster,
opps, sorry abt the mix up. have updated the table accordingly.

we have met up some of us here before. also we have shared rite from the start of our pregnancy till birth till today. but don't be shy, we always welcome company, the more the merrier.

so for a start, are you working ? or SAHM ?

rene,
wow so nice, gg holiday. i so wish to go ley ! sigh. hopefully next yr will hv a chance to go...

LV,
Kayla can suck toes huh ... hee hee so cute. Esher only starting to grab hers.

Von,
I think Esher can recognise mummy and daddy. when she sees us, she'll smile. When i come home, she'll look at me. My mil say she normally don't 1 2 sleep at that time, like waiting for me to come back. when i come back, she'll smile at me then cry if i don't carry her. these are the moments that make me feel motherhood is great !

erlisa,
Are you PREGGIE ???? hee hee ...
i noticed my tummy bloat at nite also. in the day q ok. maybe cos at nite, will expand :p

maybe work is taking a tow on you ? r u taking care of bb at nite ? i used to feel very tired also. now better. think body got used to it.

for me i have been feeling really crampy. like those menses cramps but no sign of the big M. wonder am I ovulating. but quite long liow, got ovulate so long one meh ?
uhoh.gif

WEIGHT
thks gals for making me feel better heeee....at least i'm not the only one ! (so bad rite, my happiness built on ur sadness :p)

sigh i don't know how to get rid of the rest ley. all my tops can't fit.
sad.gif
they say size will reduce after stop bfg. tt one also jia lat cos will sag !
sad.gif

mckee,
u only left 4kg ?! wat's ur secret ?

Outing
this sunday i can't make it, got the BJG trial. How abt next week ? or this coming sat ? response like not gd ley. wait end up only mckee, serrich, rene and myself...

cookie,
ONE kg LESSER than prepreggie weight ??!!! i'm so jealous !!!! sigh ... every few days i'll weigh myself ... but not gg down ! urgh ....
angry.gif

Shane,
Be patient, continue to BF, sure can lose weight
happy.gif
It's crazy to think back before my maid came i worked my head off doing housework (i'm a neat freak), took care baby and cooked lunch and dinner, so din eat and rest well. Maybe that's y i lost so much.

Erlisa,
Maybe your menses coming back? I'll feel bloaty before menses. Or... u mayb preg? hehe...

Von,
Justin can suck his toes, but only the two big toes. Haha! So good u r sure Adore recognise u. Justin no lyalty one, smile at anyone who coos at him and anyone can carry him, he wun cry. So i dunno if he ever knows i'm his mummy....

Shane,

I am working. Got to start work in Dec. but hopefully can extend and start work in Jan instead. Actually, I am caught in between. I want to be SAHM and at the same time I don't want to forgo my income. Sigh... what can I do? Maybe I will be used to it once I get back to work.

Von,
My baby Joelle just started sucking her toes today.

erlisa
My boy drinks 140ml/3hrs 6 times daily. 3 times FM, 3 times EBM. What about your boy?

Forgetmenot
333478.gif
your boy so cute, can scold the bird, that means he is playing and enjoying it. My boy only touch here and there, then wants to get out liao.
As for those toys on exersaucer, must becareful those smaller pieces that can put into the bb mouth, they might choke themselves.

RE: Menses
Talking about menses, I already got my since 3rd Month. I do not know is it because I only pumped 3 times a day that's why come so early. :p(lazy mum). Days before my period, I will feel extreme tired and bone aching...

RE: Sucking toes
My boy only able to grab his toes.

RE: Recongise parents
yes, Ian can recongise me more than his daddy.
Whenever who carry him, he will look at me first before turning to look at the person he being carry. Maybe because I'm 24*7 with him all the time. And I also play with him infront of the mirror almost every day.

Taking about sling, I finally know how to carry my boy on sideway!!!

LV, ohh...u stop her fm doing so? My mum simply enjoys seeing her sucking her own toes esp last nite she can suck both at the same time. hahaha...

Shane, wow...Esher waits for u to come home before she slps. For Adore she like can sense we're back thou she's slping cos the nxt moment u see her awake n smiling too. Adore will tend to lean forward if i clap my hand to carry her. Yap it's really good to see that...motherhood at last

cookie, Adore also let everyone carries but not very long. u shld be happy that ur bb allows anyone to carry cos it's good to hv many ppl love ur bb
happy.gif

bbrooster, great to see bb suck toes rite..kekeke...

anyway i read an article it's abt time (4mths) tat bb starts to suck their toes, smiling to ppl they recongise n also starts to listen to stories so mothers start reading now

anns, looks like ur boy love his new toy :D he confuse with so many toys ard him or not? Adore tends to just focus on one toy at a time, i tink it's good

same same...i also bring Adore to the mirror n she will be so happy to see her own reflection. good hor 24/7 mother how i wish i can

sideway? it's hip carrying? can show me how? Adore prefers to be carry like in front (Snuggle Hold) like kangaroo

sucking toes
heard that's what bbs can do in 5mth. this silly mummy, actually helped her to suck toes! now she's grabbing her own toes to put in mouth, but fail lah... not enough strength!

GRabbing toys
you know, last night we had something on in church, so the nursery was filled w babies. I saw a 5mth old girl grabbing a toy from one of those things-like a bridge (dunno what's it called) that you put over lying baby. I was ambitious, so put that over nicole. Instead of grabbing with her hands, she grab w her feet, and nearly toppled the toy! *faint* that's power of her FP kick &amp; whirl! power legs, not power hands!!

Outing
haha... shane, if that's the case, we go tim sum again, to commemorate our knowing each other! haha...

Trail classes
i spoke to hb abt it. we felt the classes are so so EX!!! so wanted to sign up for as many trail as possible. but due to our time schedule, I think not possible. Anyone knows if grandma can bring baby in for trail class? I know my mum is very willing!! haha...
hb wanted to steal ideas then do the same at home with our own instruments (we've guitar, keyboard, lots of CDs-haha...)

Late nights
yesterday, i notice Nicole has EYE BAGS!!! sigh... i think she's keeping too close to our sleeping times! Her peak period is 11pm-1am. Then she sleeps through till 9am. Thereafter is 3hourly feed with 1hr nap each time!! oh dear, i think not enough... got a shock when i saw eye bags!! is it funny if I put cucumber slices on her eyes?!?! haha...

mckee, my mum is the one who taught my gal to lift up her legs to chg diapers then fm there teach her how to suck her own toes.

trial classes
ya all the classes are very ex but most of the gym classes are for 6mths n above so i guess just hv to wait lor

hi ladies,
there are so many posting hence can't read all of them.

I have been "missing" because Ashley was hopitalised over the weekend. She had fever and a fit on Sat night. Really scared us to death becos she turn blue during the fit. Becos she is so young, the doc had to run several tests, including brain scan and lumpar fluid test (draw fluid out from near her spinal cord). We had to stay in the hopsital for 3days. Heart ache when i see her cry non-stop during those test.
But thank goodness all the results of the tests were negative. Now just need to be very careful when she has fever again.

Cherry
glad to know ashley is better... really have to be careful when baby has fever. I had fits when I was a baby too!
What did doc say if she next has fever? how to monitor?

you must be very tired... are u back at work?

mckee, gosh...it's not true right going to put cucumber on ur gal's eyes. Adore is also hving dark rings hahaha...just like her daddy

cherry, i understand how u feel but glad Ashley is ok now. ya must be very careful when bb has a fever. the nurst also ask me if bb has fit when hving fever after the jab. gosh...drew fluid near spinal cord!!! poor gal. pls hug Ashley for me, take care of urself too

cookie,
u so close with your colleagues? Actually i'm quite a lone ranger at work. Or rather i dont mingle with them after work. I rem my colleagues suggested a high tea n straight away i told them I need to have family time. come to think of it, i must have really sounded bad.

shane, von,
i stop her from sucking toes coz i find it a bit unhygenic. But she can always preoccupy herself with new found skills and interest. If I stop her from this, she'll crawl to the side of the bed and stand up herself, reach out for the remote control on my bed and put into her mouth. (her mattress lies by the side of the bed) next time, must take photo and show u all.

outing
bringing my girl to take 3rd jab later. so this week cannot go out. next sat i should be able to if there's outing.

bbrooster,
up to yest nite, i'm still comtemplating with the thought of leaving my job or go back to work. but like u said, the income comes in useful.

mckee,
nicole behaves like xena the warrior. Good stamina. Next time maybe an athelete.

cherry,
oh..it must be very painful for everyone in the family. Do get well soon..God bless.

reading stories:
sometimes i read stories to my girl to put her to sleep. But everytime when i read the three little pigs, she'll dont get to hear what happened to the 3rd pig then she fell asleep! haha.. maybe change the title to 2 little pigs.

putting baby to sleep:
do they lie on the bed and sleep themselves? My girl tends to flip and roll around the whole mattress before willing to get to a stationed position n needs me to contd holding her hand and talk to her n sleep. I wonder if i place her in infant care next time, where is she going to roll to.. at least now i block with bolsters and pillows.

LV, aiyo bb wor...when they're bigger dun tink they will suck or able to suck already. ohh...ur gal know how to stand already?

reading stories
hahaha...so cute

putting bb to sleep
my gal now got to tab to slp. at least urs can control, mine if u try she will scream. same here her whole playpen are full of pillows n cushions until so lil' plc to slp

cherry, sorry to hear that... it must be real panicky... i can't imagine... especially when they are so young and fragile. Must take good care of her. Why fever? is it because she caught from somewhere or due to injections?

lv, your bb really grow super fast... can crawl and stand liao... impressive!

shane, please update for me. cheryl is 5mths, 67cm and 8kg. thanks.

Dear all, thanks for the well wishes.

I don't really know how she caught the virus. Maybe from her first swim on Deepavali or from her cousin who was sick (but i kept them in different rooms when we were all at our mom's place).

On what to do next time she has a fever.
Doc said to make sure that her fever is kept within control (ie not to go too high) by giving medication and sponge her regularly to bring down fever. If fit occurs again, just turn her to the side and fit will usually stop after 5mins. If last longer than 5 mins, quickly bring her to doc for check.

It is really a heart wracking experience seeing the little one cry and all the bruises and scar from the pricks. But i am sure glad everything is over and she is well.

Bbrooster,
I think many of us will wanna be SAHM. For me, finances will be better if I work. So bo bian lor. I think well get used to working once we return.

Anns,
Another lucky mummy, Ian recognizes u! My notti Justin loves to look at new things, or maybe he dun wanna look at hua2 lian3 po2 mummy liao. Ian looks much chubbier now compared to the photos u posted last time. He mustve grown a lot!

Von,
Adores so sweet, flashes her smile when u r back. I really must test my Justin next time I return from work. I hope he doesnt disappoint me! MIL loves him like crazy (even loses sleep thinking abt him!!). Luckily shes not my main caregiver otherwise my Justin will be a spoilt brat!

Mckee,
Wow! Grab with legs sound like gao1 zhao1 leh!

Cherry,
Thank goodness Ashley is ok. Must be very hard on u to see her go thru such tests.

LV,
Sad to say my clich of buddy colleagues is getting smaller as one by one they have either left the job or transfer school. Now with baby, I think I dun have much time to go out with them so I also have to turn them down. I guess your colleagues will understand u need family time, dun feel bad.

RE Reading stories:
Wow, quite a number of u have started reading stories! I remember when Justin was 2 mths plus 3 mnths I read him stories (library books), he was not interested so I ended up reading them instead! I guess now I should start reading to him again
happy.gif

RE Putting baby to sleep:
Like LVs gal, mine has the habit to flip and flip in his cot. So Ive to cradle him to calm him down, otherwise at his hyperactive state, how to sleep??

Only today my tummy not as bloated. Perhaps coz I'm down with diarrhoea. Been in and out of the toilet a few times today liaos.. and big M is not here yet... Hmm... i dun think i should start speculating yet..hee

LV,
ur bb so cute.. oni listen to 2-little-pigs stories.. hee My boy's current 'hit' song is Old MacDonald Had a Farm and Twinkle twinkle little star. Everytime hear me sing, never fail to make him smile and get excited. I'm not learning more nursery rhyme songs for him..hehe

Anns,
my boy drink 120ml oni leh... and i give him cereal oni once a day... he doesn't seem to want to increase intake.. everytime i try to increase, then he kenna the jab and got sick then his milk intake decrease.. then the cycle starts again lor...

cherry, Adore's hand still hv the previous needle marking...sighz...i understand how u feel.

cookie, call him when u reach hm eventually he will know to smile @ u when u are back.

yah, my baby also smiles when she sees me back from work and in the morning when i wake up and go to work. So sweet, sometimes can't bear to leave her. She will wake up, toss and turn in her cot and wait for me to wake up. Then once i am awake, i will look at her and greet her good morning. Then she will smile.

I just came back from the jab. My girl's weight now is 6.5kg ht 66cm. Her weight is below 50 percentile..oh no.. She's already 5mths plus. I look at the chart of all your babies. Some of the babies are heavier than her even at 4 mths. Think my girl going to be bamboo soon.

cookie,
i bought a super single mattress n put it next to our bed. so she got a rather big area to do her 'acrobatic stunts' whenever she wants to sleep..

erlisa,
i also can sing more nursery rhymes now. Some of them are my favourites now ..hehe..

jane,von,
she cant stand without support. Must lean on something like wall or bed. Imagine she cranky want to sleep, closing her eyes, still crawl to the side and stand up. Can become spiderwoman liao. haha

lv, she is so restless... they are just so adorable hor?

my gal also.. keep flipping over and can't flip back, then cry when tired... when i help her to flip back, she clip over immediately and cry again as she is still tired... i am also tired flipping her all the time...

LV,

Your gal is really a supper bb. At 5 months, she can already crawl and stand up with support!

My boy is also 5 months old n the most 'acrobatic' stunt he can do is flipping :p. Your gal is a lot more 'advanced' the most of our bbs here...

LV,
ur darling so cute... perhaps u should take a video of her "stunts".. it'll be really good momento

nursery rhymes,
yah.. now even when i'm bathing or in the car, i would sing nursery rhymes to myself.. dunno why but the song keeps humming in my head... current song is "incy wincy spider"

can't wait to get off from work tonite. I miss my boy.. coz last nite never go and see my bb... mommy feeling very tired and not too good... tonite gonna "squeeze" my boy tight tight.. hee

Hi everyone..
wow..this thread is moving so fast...no time to catch up...

Welcome bbrooster!!

shane,
same leh,i oso hve this crampy feeling on n off..n my menses still not here..it oni came 2mths aft i delivered,aft tt no come back liao..

i oso wan to loose weight..today just went to weighed myself..alamak..i put on 1kg since i started work leh...must try to control myself liao..

anns,
Ian has grow so much..actually oso dunno if Ryan is enjoying himself or not..cos he realli vv fierce leh..then keep using his hands to beat the toys vv hard..i always wonder his hands not pain meh..
happy.gif

cookie,
u will sure miss Justin alot..for mi..i still miss the times tt i get to spend with him..but bobian..by working,it will not be too taxing on hubby..

LV,
Ryan oso like tt leh..though he oni noes how to flip from one side n still dunno how to turn himself back..but when he wans to sleep,he will keep wanting to flip n turn to his tummy..i hve to keep turning back..or hold him,then he will not flip..

mckee,
aiyo..no lah..dun put cucumbers on Nicole's eyes..could it be cos u let her drink lots of water before her bedtime??it will affect one leh..

cherry,
i'm glad to hear tt Ashley is well now..yes..hve to be more careful..nowadays alot of pple falling sick..

hi mummies,
sorry mia. was on course today so not in ofc.
quite alot of postings huh.

Esher can only grab her toes, can't suck them yet hee hee...

LV,
wow Kayla is really really fast ! can stand already. must be tiring to look after her. is she teething yet ? She's also quite a tall girl.

cherry,
so heartpain to read wat happened to Ashley. great that she's fine now. give her lots of hugs and kisses ya
happy.gif

mckee,
ha ha, thinking of doing facial for Nicole ?! u sure got eye bags ? baby can get eyebags one ?
uhoh.gif

Putting baby to sleep
I need to pat Esher to sleep. Put her on bed and pat her to sleep. Heng now she can allow that. last time must rock, sing, carry and walk ! so tiring.

Outing
Ok, how abt next weekend then ? Any takers ?

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy Nick</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Birthdate</TD><TD>Birth Weight</TD><TD>3 mths</TD><TD>4 mths</TD><TD>5 mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milly</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Brenda</font></TD><TD>26/05/2005</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD>5.8kg/57cm</TD><TD>6.3kg/60cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LV</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kayla</font></TD><TD>30/05/2005</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6.5kg/66cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adora</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Raphael</font></TD><TD>03/06/2005</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD>6.6kg/63cm</TD><TD>7.3kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane Tan</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Cheryl</font></TD><TD>04/06/2005</TD><TD>3.745kg</TD><TD>6.6kg/61cm</TD><TD>7.85kg/66cm</TD><TD>8kg/67cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyjun</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Cayden</font></TD><TD>07/06/2005</TD><TD>3.11kg</TD><TD>7.5kg/69cm</TD><TD>7.5kg/70cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbrooster</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Joelle</font></TD><TD>14/06/2005</TD><TD>3.36kg</TD><TD>6.06kg/65cm</TD><TD>6.58kg/66.5cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyluv</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Josef</font></TD><TD>15/06/2005</TD><TD>4kg</TD><TD>7.5kg/62cm</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherry</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashley</font></TD><TD>16/06/2005</TD><TD>2.95kg</TD><TD>6.79kg/61cm</TD><TD>7.5kg/62cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rene3446</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Rene</font></TD><TD>16/06/2005</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD>5.84kg/60cm</TD><TD>6.8kg/60cm</TD><TD>6.9kg/63cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookie</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justin</font></TD><TD>17/06/2005</TD><TD>3.315kg</TD><TD>6.04kg/63.8cm</TD><TD>6.42kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shane</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Esher</font></TD><TD>19/06/2005</TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>6.2kg/58cm</TD><TD>7.25kg/62cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mckee</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Nicole</font></TD><TD>19/06/2005</TD><TD>2.7kg</TD><TD>5.7kg/62.5cm</TD><TD>6.45kg/65cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamci</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jacia</font></TD><TD>22/06/2005</TD><TD>3.26kg</TD><TD>6.12kg/60.5cm</TD><TD>6.6kg/61cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yippy</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Shawn</font></TD><TD>26/06/2005</TD><TD>3.33kg</TD><TD>6.9kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Von</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Adore</font></TD><TD>27/06/2005</TD><TD>3.015kg</TD><TD>6.1kg/60cm</TD><TD>65.kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Erlisa</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Aariz</font></TD><TD>27/06/2005</TD><TD>2.31kg</TD><TD>5.5kg/62cm</TD><TD>6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane(wsj)</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Adriana</font></TD><TD>28/06/2005</TD><TD>2.95kg</TD><TD>5.86kg/58cm</TD><TD>6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forgetmenot</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ryan</font></TD><TD>28/06/2005</TD><TD>3.68kg</TD><TD>6.97kg/62cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dunnoleh</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">JX</font></TD><TD>29/06/2005</TD><TD>3.48kg</TD><TD>7.3kg/61cm</TD><TD>8.2kg/65cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serrich</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sherilyn</font></TD><TD>30/06/2005</TD><TD>3.55kg</TD><TD>5.8kg/62cm</TD><TD>6.2kg/64.5cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shekinah</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shekinah</font></TD><TD>02/07/2005</TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD>6.2kg/62cm</TD><TD>6.66kg/62cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anns</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ian</font></TD><TD>07/07/2005</TD><TD>3.25kg</TD><TD>5.5kg/60cm</TD><TD>5.95kg/65cm </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy Nick</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Birthdate</TD><TD>Birth Weight</TD><TD>3 mths</TD><TD>4 mths</TD><TD>5 mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milly</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Brenda</font></TD><TD>26/05/2005</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD>5.8kg/57cm</TD><TD>6.3kg/60cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LV</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kayla</font></TD><TD>30/05/2005</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>6.5kg/66cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adora</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Raphael</font></TD><TD>03/06/2005</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD>6.6kg/63cm</TD><TD>7.3kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane Tan</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Cheryl</font></TD><TD>04/06/2005</TD><TD>3.745kg</TD><TD>6.6kg/61cm</TD><TD>7.85kg/66cm</TD><TD>8kg/67cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyjun</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Cayden</font></TD><TD>07/06/2005</TD><TD>3.11kg</TD><TD>7.5kg/69cm</TD><TD>7.5kg/70cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbrooster</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Joelle</font></TD><TD>14/06/2005</TD><TD>3.36kg</TD><TD>6.06kg/65cm</TD><TD>6.58kg/66.5cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyluv</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Josef</font></TD><TD>15/06/2005</TD><TD>4kg</TD><TD>7.5kg/62cm</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherry</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashley</font></TD><TD>16/06/2005</TD><TD>2.95kg</TD><TD>6.79kg/61cm</TD><TD>7.5kg/62cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rene3446</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Rene</font></TD><TD>16/06/2005</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD>5.84kg/60cm</TD><TD>6.8kg/60cm</TD><TD>6.9kg/63cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookie</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justin</font></TD><TD>17/06/2005</TD><TD>3.315kg</TD><TD>6.04kg/63.8cm</TD><TD>6.42kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shane</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Esher</font></TD><TD>19/06/2005</TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>6.2kg/58cm</TD><TD>7.25kg/62cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mckee</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Nicole</font></TD><TD>19/06/2005</TD><TD>2.7kg</TD><TD>5.7kg/62.5cm</TD><TD>6.45kg/65cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamci</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jacia</font></TD><TD>22/06/2005</TD><TD>3.26kg</TD><TD>6.12kg/60.5cm</TD><TD>6.6kg/61cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yippy</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Shawn</font></TD><TD>26/06/2005</TD><TD>3.33kg</TD><TD>6.9kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Von</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Adore</font></TD><TD>27/06/2005</TD><TD>3.015kg</TD><TD>6.1kg/60cm</TD><TD>6.5kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Erlisa</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Aariz</font></TD><TD>27/06/2005</TD><TD>2.31kg</TD><TD>5.5kg/62cm</TD><TD>6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane(wsj)</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Adriana</font></TD><TD>28/06/2005</TD><TD>2.95kg</TD><TD>5.86kg/58cm</TD><TD>6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forgetmenot</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ryan</font></TD><TD>28/06/2005</TD><TD>3.68kg</TD><TD>6.97kg/62cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dunnoleh</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">JX</font></TD><TD>29/06/2005</TD><TD>3.48kg</TD><TD>7.3kg/61cm</TD><TD>8.2kg/65cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serrich</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sherilyn</font></TD><TD>30/06/2005</TD><TD>3.55kg</TD><TD>5.8kg/62cm</TD><TD>6.2kg/64.5cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shekinah</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shekinah</font></TD><TD>02/07/2005</TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD>6.2kg/62cm</TD><TD>6.66kg/62cm </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anns</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ian</font></TD><TD>07/07/2005</TD><TD>3.25kg</TD><TD>5.5kg/60cm</TD><TD>5.95kg/65cm </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

shane/cookie,
I actually stopped trying to latch Sherilyn on for almost a week liao.. See her cry until so cham i also demoralise and at the same time sim tia..

Yah, maybe i can try a few more times hor?! Will make my life easier if she is willing to latch on again! Then i will extend my bfg target.. Kekeke..

mckee,
I stored up as much ebm as i could during my ML. Kept pumping at regular intervals and also did tandem pumping quite often, hence managed to store quite a lot. Anyway, I was advised to give Sherilyn those freshly expressed ebm n onli use those frozen 1 for emergency. I have been expressing 5-6 sessions every 24 hrs so still managed to freeze abt 200-300ml as Sherilyn can now skip 1 feed at nite. Instead of throwing away those excess frozen ebm might as well use it to bathe her since its realli so precious! I usually mixed 300-400ml to a tub of warm water for bathing.. Even my niece also using my ebm to bath cos it sort of cleared the rashes ard her neck and her skin nt as dry and scaly as b4..

Re outing:
How abt meeting on 20 Nov for lunch? This weekend i also bringing Sherilyn to BJG trial. Are u gals ok with the porridge buffet at Suntec? I understand that there is a new nursing room at Suntec and also some new shops for mothers n babies.. Perhaps we could go there n shop shop after lunch?? Lets see who can make it:

1. Serrich Family

Re enrichment classes:
I have called up Gymboree re the trial classes. They are conducting trial classes at $34/session. If u are Gleneagles kiddie club member the trial will cost $20/session. Weekend session is onli available on Sun afternoon. Are u gals keen in the trial? If yes, I can coordinate. Just include ur name in the list:

1. Serrich - Kiddies Club Member

Re solid food:
Sherilyn has been rejecting her cereals when she's being spoonfed. She gave those disgusting look as if the cereals taste awful! Then she will start to scream and cry after 2nd mouth... She doesnt even want to swallow and will push our hand/spoon away. But she managed to finish all when we bottle feed her the cereal. Any of u encounter the same pbm?

Hi Serrich,
you started feeding Sherilyn cereal already? But how do you bottle feed her the cereal unless it's very watery? I'm trying to delay introducing solids to baby Shekinah till she's 6 months. But my milk supply has been dropping...dunno is it due to my tiredness?
Anyone has good remedy to boost milk supply?

Hi,

Juz bot my boy for his 2nd jab last nite.

Shane,
Pls help to update my boy's weight, 7.5kg at 4th mth. thanks
happy.gif

serrich,
wat do the bbs do at the gymboree class?

how many teaspoon of cereal did u put in the milk for her to drink?

is like tt one...bb still not used to being spoon fed..they will push out the cereal with their tongue..
maybe u try by giving her half of milk 1st..aft tt,give her some cereal..cos she will not be too hungry n keep screaming..

Jane,
My boy also flip and flip, then cry. Hes been doing that every day this week, Im going crazy watching over him and picking him up.

LV,
Wow your gal can stand up! Amazing! She sleeps on the super single mattress at night? Sometimes I find the cot too small for him, since he loves to flip so much.

Shane,
Esher so good, now ez to pat to sleep. Notti Justin keeps waking up and I tried to put him in his cot and he keeps flipping, then cry. How to sleep like that? So no choice, he sleeps with me on my bed now. Body aches all over. How to change his sleeping pattern and habit? Everytime I put him down, hell flip.

Serrich,
Jus try lor. Never try never know. She wun lose the skill of latching one. Like if we know how to cycle, always can cycle.

I think Sherilyn doesnt know how to take from spoon. This is a skill she has to learn. Give her a few days break, then try again. Soon shell learn how to take from spoon. The first time I tried on Justin, I waited til hes hungry then give him 4-5 baby spoons of cereal. At first he pushed out with his tongue, after a few more tries then ok. After which he is fed the rest of the milk (no cereal) by bottle. My mum attended this baby weaning class at polyclinic. The nurse say its impt to teach your baby how to take from spoon and swallow rather than mix everything and drink from bottle.

Forgetmenot,
I put 2 tsp of cereal mix with 5ml of milk so can get abt 4-5 baby spoons of soft cereal.

RE Outing:
Count me out for outings on weekends. Hubby will say reserve for family time.

Outing,
if on Sundays, count me out.. on Saturdays, i can still make it..

Yesterday I went to visit my boy at my mom's home.. Just after only one day not seeing him, i see that he has grown so much... and his legs are so much stronger and wants to stand most of the time. He would chuckle whenever i carry him high up in the air... especially when we "throw" him up vertically.. Can't wait for the day to end and to go back to my mom's place later to fetch him home...

re Outing
Shane, sorry - anytime this 2 weeks I will be busy preparing/ packing for my trip plus baby time so cant make it too...

guess it's tough to organise gatherings cos diff pple hav diff schedules... or maybe an online "gathering"? like we can all log on yahoo or msn chat at the same time where we can share pix of urselves... etc??? Might have more takers than actual meetup.. :p

shekinah
My ss also dipping, maybe I shld start cereal soon. I am also trying to UP ss by drinking more fluid, drink MIM nursing tea n green papaya fish soup...hope all these helps. But green papaya is really difficult to get.

LV
Currently I sing songs during his bedtime so he knows it's time to sleep. Maybe I shld start reading to him too! Wow your gal can stand....amazing!
My boy is on fours now, learning how to crawl...he kept shaking his body trying to move forward...so funny!

Serrich
The trial v exp leh...aiya i have yet to sign up Kiddies Club...

Rene
'meeting' on yahoo n msn is a good idea. Sometimes I hardly have time to come in here to post.

Hi Adora,
Seems like your 'strategy' is the same as mine! Have been dosing in water, MIM nursing tea and green papay fish soup. But somehow supply still seems constant leh. Perhaps it's really fatigue. Will try to 'pu' this weekend by sleeping early and doing lots of naps.

Cookie,
I know what you mean...i also get body ache, neck ache when baby Shekinah sleeps next to me! But it's nice to feel her snuggle up so close beside me at night.
happy.gif

Back