(2005/06) Due in June 2005, Any 1

bbrooster
pls pls bring J and Jer into the cubicle. its so danerous to 'park' Jer outside even though it is a short while... A few times i saw some mummies going to the toilet while leaving the baby outside with the stroller.. I was thinking y this mummy so daring..

Spring Cleaning
Dun think i will do any spring cleaning this year cos still in confinment.. sien CNY will be stuck at home...maybe good thing also cos now still fat also dun wan to face people.

bbrooster,
i'm amazed by the timetable u have daily with the kids. I'm really a lousy mummy as compared to u as up to this very day, i've yet to cook a porridge or puree meal for jr. His main staple is milk. I'm too busy with everything (dunno y so busy also) that I settled for porridge outside for him or instant cereals all the time. I wish i had higher commitment in that. Last month, i cook quite a bit, but it's dinner, more for adults and K comsuption cos K said she wants mummy to cook for her.

opening cubicle doors:
i just got a rude shock from K the other day at expo fair. She opened my changing room door while i was trying on clothes!! The only good thing was I still had bra on!! just remove the top shirt only. lucky everybody busy with the sale items and not looking at the changing area. of cos K had a hard time from me after that.

<font color="0000ff">LV</font>
Both your kids are so healthy and rosy especially K. As long as healthy don't worry about not cooking. Why I want to cook porridge is because I want him to learn and get use to it. I am afraid if I only give cereal he will refuse porridge later. But on days when we are out I still give cereal with bottled puree. Only at home I prepare fresh ones.

The busiest time of the day will be from the time Jer and Jo wake up at about 8-9am to 1+pm. Start the day with milk feeding for both. Then have to cramp marketing, cooking, bathing, feeding all together. My own lunch becomes very late. Sometimes the older one only get to bathe late afternoon. Really depends.

Now our tods are older they can play on their own when I am preparing the stuff. And Jo is always entertaining Jer with songs and dance.
I also rented an exersaucer for Jer to enjoy while I am busy.

School just started for Jo so I have to plan another schedule and adjust the routine.

Like now I am trying to put him to sleep again. And when he naps I start preparing for dinner.

<font color="0000ff">Jasmine</font>
The other day I was shopping in Mango. The clothes shelf was almost empty. I put Jo seated on the shelf and went shopping around in Mango. Once a while I peep at her she was self-entertaining pretending to be a driver driving.

I think I really buay kia si. I promise to be careful and not be complacent. I was so fang xin cos she's big now and I am sure she will not follow strangers and will yell if someone try to bring her away.

<font color="0000ff">cherry</font>
When you try you also can manage.....believe me. First few days very tough..... then slowly adjust and get into routine. You also can.
<font color="0000ff">LV</font> also did very well looking after 2 after maid is gone. Everyday can drive them out makan somemore. How I wish I have driving licence. Don't ask me to learn I have no confidence on the road. I probably kill myself and kill others on the road. kekekeke....

TWinklets
No la...he din miss school on Friday...
I reach my mum place...pull him up... dress him and drag him all the way to school...
Start to think is his shoes too HEAVY!!! he walk so slowly!!!
Today also... practically pull him all the way to school sia....
then reach school...he still super blur....
teacher tell him to remove shoes..he remove one...and hold it machiam like a trophy... and I was like waiting for his speech...u know those oscar type of holding his shoe...
then the teacher had to remove the other one... and take his bag...think he woke up too early...the brain not working yet!!!

Parking kids
I onli park them when I go buy food.....
But luckily...Sky afraid of strangers...mei mei EVEN WORSE...will frown if someone she dunno look at her for a long time
There is this maid...who is Sky's former classmate.... mei mei used to adore her...but after the long holidays...she had forgotten this auntie...so when the auntie carry her...she actually make a BIG FUSS and throw a temper... and she is ok when we placed her back in her stroller....

LV
wah... FULL VIEW sia
Think Sky will ganna HUMTUM by me if he do the same!!!

<font color="0000ff">The Little Nonya</font>
So did all of you enjoy the 2hrs of Little Nonya. My first time watching the last 2 episodes. Joanne Peh is good.

<font color="0000ff">Toilet</font>
Jo also always want to open the door before I finish my business.

<font color="0000ff">Learn English</font>
Anyone got good website for learning English Grammar? I need to brush up on my grammar.

bbrooster,
sometimes at home alone with both of them can drive me easily to frustration. so i rather bring them out. i share same sentiments with Glayz about bringing them out then screaming at home. but these days getting more diff to eat out with jr because he keeps climbing out of highchair and sweeps things off the table.

I also started to catch the nonya show from epi 30. then went to ask people the previous stories. so was a bit lost with the ending and was still discussing the conclusion with my sister just now. I ask her y robert zhang is alive to pray at the alter. haha

glayz,
I was so angry with that 'exposed' incident that I ignored her and threatened to leave her in expo and go home without her. She knew i was angry and followed closely behind me even when i tried to hasten my pace.

Toilets
same here. E will always want to open but recently she sorta obey more.

LV
K will be scare and follow. If i do that, E will walk the other way.

I'm catching up on serials, so hvn't sleep. so exciting ley. which episode are u at ? recently I have prob watching them so abit backdated on the episodes.

Growing up
don't know is it due growing pains... recently E very manja and always want us to carry. cannot stand it. now thinking back, dun know is it cos she is adjusting to 'growing older' cos now nursery already. school has prep them since Dec 08. and I always tell her she is big gal and gg to nursery so must be good gal, behave well, etc.
any similar pbms faced by mummies ?

<font color="0000ff">Toilets</font>
I have to explain to Jo also why cannot open the door yet. At least when she understands why she will obey.

<font color="0000ff">shane</font>
hahahaha......could it be you are ....... the same usual question again.

Jo was last Sunday whole day manja. I think she was worried about school.

shane
Growing Up Pains.
i think they begining to be more aware of what's happening and understand things better. For example there are younger children than them in sch and they are jie jie or gor gor now. Ash can also be very temperental. these days, she is very angry with the fact that her birthday is in Jun and now its only Jan. somedays she will tell you she is sad and insisted she doesn't want her birthday in Jun but Feb instead...

i think its more growing up pains for us parents.

Toilet
Don't we all have the same problem. Ash also likes to open the door before I finish my business. So now, i make sure i do my business first and then tell her its her turn next... seems to work for me.

<font color="0000ff">LV</font>
haha oops.. nvm just treat as wearing Bikini lor. keke. K must be feeling damn guilty. :p I remember we 3 will go into the fitting room with Daddy when daddy trying out for shirt (normally in Robinson) This gal wont attempt to open the door cos she will be busy posing &amp; dancing hiao hiao infront of the mirror! -__-

<font color="ff0000">Bbrooster</font>
Yes tat 1 is Robert's son, Yueniang adopted the son. Btw I really dun like this Yueniang's character in this show lar. hahahaha. Too kind hearted liao, cant stand. Give up so much for her own happiness. Guess I'm not such kind soul so I always v fed up with her actions, also dun like her personally. Really hope she wont get the best actress award man, else she will even more YAYA.

<font color="aa00aa">Glayz</font>
haha u are so funny.. Ashley's brain also not working in early morning. Every morning she will sleep in the car till reach school &amp; I gotta wake her up 1. Have to drag her out from the car.

<font color="ff6000">Shane</font>
Ashley keeps asking me "tomorrow have school or not" since Sunday, until I so pek chek with her. She is still enjoying her long break, so once start her school yesterday, she also v blues in the morning but luckily didn't cry. I also keep emphasizing that she is now N2 so must behave a big gal &amp; dun let her younger friends see her cry else v shame. But seem like such stuffs dun really go into her brain 1. Yesterday picked her up in school, she asked me "Mummy, why u come so early today?" Then I replied "Cos I miss you, I want to see you earlier mah." THen she said I dun come so early cos she wants to play water play with her frens which start at 6pm. -__-". See lar, morning time like a crying worm, going home time like a dragon liao. haha.

<font color="119911">Toilet</font>
Ashley will not listen to my explanation 1, she will open the door but she wont open fully kind. I always have to do my business fast. I still prefer to go handicapped toilet though cos so much spacious &amp; she always busy herself with washing the hand cos normally such toilets come with lower basin.

Ashley always wait until v v urgent then tell me she wants to go toilet. Issit most kids like that? I always tell her dun wait so urgent but she dun heed my advice. So everytime I have to find a toilet urgently 1. If lucky got handicap toilet, not lucky gotta queue. Last week Daddy couldn't find a toilet &amp; have to let her pee at the Grass at Marina SQ there. Feel so malu cos is a town SC.

Little Nyonya
Arrr, I fell asleep &amp; haven watch yet..luckily it's recorded.

Twinklets
Hahaha...R will ask me similar qn too...every night " Mummy, after I sleep where do I go? I replied him " After u sleep, you go to your dreamland."
He tells me.."no no..sunny day (morning) where do I go?" I don't want to go school!

<font color="0000ff">Toilet</font>
R will hold his urine for v v long. If he tells us he needs to pee, means is super urgent liao...lucky he goes to gents cos ladies is always so long Q.

shane,
i'm not watching up the missed episodes of little nonya. just filled in the gaps from people who watched. as for HK drama gem of life, I'm at episode 53 liao. i followed quite closely on that one.

twinklets,
i find that Aw Xuan's role as yueniang is totally her original mannerism and style. Her style of speech is the same in all shows. The yueniang's behaviour is just so Aw Xuan. And surprising Xiang Yun tried to act like Aw's mannerism to match the similarity from young to old. poor thing.

Btw for little nonya show, there were 2 guys who sat at dinner when felicia chin cooked. who are they?

shane
I think is common, after this stage they will probably better
happy.gif

My son will request me to wear his socks, shoes, carry him and etc. If he can't gets what he requested, he will make a big fuss, then he will get lectured by us.
Sometimes, I will just give in but sometimes I will ask him to do it. I will just tell him that if he finished wearing his shoes then we will go or else will stay at home not going anywhere. This always work for me
happy.gif

twinklets
hahaha... ... Same as for me too! Everyday morning W will ask me, "mummy, today do I need to go to school?" or "Mummy, today I don't want to go to school. I miss you so much!"

<font color="0000ff">Adora/Audrey</font>
Phew at least I know I'm not alone.. hehe. At least now I know quite a number of kids here will have such practise of asking such questions every nite. During her long break, she everyday will ask "Mummy, tomorrow need to go school or not?" She knows the answer but just want me to reply a "NO". If i reply YES, she'll say " No, tomorrow no school!!" Like wanna cry liao. Wow liao, already know the answer still keep asking. Pek chek man. Sometimes really so irritating just to answer her such questions. U gals feel such way?

<font color="ff0000">Lv</font>
From what I know, she is a very hao lian person in real life. My collegue met her in real life before. Her 2 fans want her autograph but she refused to give them! Alamak. &amp; what I heard is she is getting so popular in the Nonja Set now, so whenever she is tired, she'll teh teh with the director, &amp; director will ask everyone to stop cos she is tired liao. I really dun like her since quite long ago, cant stand the way she talks &amp; protray herself. Hb also dislikes her but our dear daughter likes her. -__-" When she zz yday nite, on the bed, still told Daddy "Daddy, everyone is very sad for Yue Niang cos she goes Heaven already."
uhoh.gif

The 2 young chaps at the table are Felicia's suitors. 1 is her 'ex' bf in the show, think he did something not so gd behind her back.

Btw, I hope Joanne Peh will get the supporting actress award lor, cos she really acts v well in that show. Yday she lie down on the bed part in Robert Zhang's house, she reminded me of the "Exorcist' gal. Really good!

<font color="119911">Toilet</font>
phew heng to know R also like that. But at times I do worry whether she will get UTI or not, base on the rate she lun her urine at public places. Can be like 3 to 4 hrs, or maybe 5 hrs? So sometimes I told her got worms inside ur tummy if u dun want to urine now. But she wont heed. Got once she lun so long, she got difficulty to urine out &amp; really painful. So I really do get paranoid at times. But since she dun want to heed my advise, I think I can only let go &amp; let her learn from there. Haiz.

LV
You also watching Gem of Life...me too! But i find it v draggy now.

Audrey
R will also tells me I don't want to go to sch because I missed u! There was once when we came home after wk, he asked me " Mummy, you go work work, do u miss me?"

twinklets
irritating? Sometimes! This is the time where they know they have controls.
happy.gif

But I will use this method to answer him, always till I also feel that I am so long winded
happy.gif

"Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are weekdays. Weekdays everyone need to go to work and school, so does you! Your teacher will miss you if you don't go. Weekend - Saturday and Sunday then we don't need to go to school and work."
At times, he will answered me " No, tomorrow is a holiday!" hahaha... ... Sometimes is fun to heard that! He himself declare as a holiday.

bbrooster,
no ley... definitely not. I make sure i shock u all with my news... ha ha ...

cherry,
Ya i also think so. actually i was clueless and very angry with her cos she don't want to walk at all. then everything cry. then reminded me of growing pains symptoms. suddenly become like bb...

So for A snr, she wans to grow up faster ? For E, i think it's the oppposite. dun wanna grow up.

twinklets,
they're very lor soh and persistent now. I have 'tune out' E's voice sometimes :p. she can call me many many times, till she scream then i acknowledge. I normally focus on other things :p. She like to interrupt when i'm doing things or talking to daddy or others lah. So I very irritated also. then what she wanna say is nothing impt one =P just wan attention.

LV,
i'm refering to gem of life. I'm at episode 52. i find the show not bad, getting exciting but i hope sylvia and calvin will get together. they're a funi couple
happy.gif

I don't watch ch8 shows now. timing cannot match. normally doing stuff or entertaining E. So i'm totally clueless abt the nonya show.

Blues
very blue to go back to work after 2 weeks of long holiday and enjoyment.
sad.gif

FMN,
ya normal standard single bed. But frame is in car shape.

LV,
Aiyo u must have scolded K big time. :-(

Toilet/changing room
Yup all tods the same, will open the doors. hee
Same for A, but after I explained few times to him, he din do liao. Since last yr, I will make him wait for me outside the cubicle n sing songs or talk nonstop so I noe he is outside. Once he tried to peek under, n he got scolded by a lady, so he not dare now. hee

Growing Up
A cant wait to be 5 yrs old. :-(
Dun even wan me to bring him down to take bus to school. He said he could take the lift n go down himself. N he could come up himself too when he comes back home from school. Sigh.
Today he first day on his long bus ride to school on his own, another mom in the bus saying he yakking nonstop in the bus, full of energy. Faint liao.

Little Nonya
Hb n I watched abit last nite n lost as no clue wat's going on.
That two guys at the makan table which Felicia Chin cooked the meal, tot are her brothers? Wrong ah?

Little Nonya,
the 2 guys at the makan table are her suitors..not brothers...

opening doors:
i abit more "gross"..will still bring both R n C with mi into the cubicle..cos at times they oso need to pee..so shun bian n they still dunno how to open the door..
but whenever their hands at at the door lock there..i will start scold them liao..to play safe..

n i will make both of them talk n sing to mi..to distract them abit..

SN,
wow..A so independent...
how long is his bus ride?

Little Nyonya
I also a very late watcher. Started watching 2 Fris ago when my mum came over for the weekend.Gosh, she tried to cramp 20 episodes into my brain and introduce me all the characters!
Same as Edi, bad-timing, i never quite get a chance to watch Channel 8 serial nowadays unless i sacrifice my quality time with Jay but after that 1 episode, i find it quite worth-watching and stay committed till yesterday nite with a fussing Jay beside me either wanting to read, play ball or his golf set!

My conclusion is this serial is tailor-made for Jeanette Aw so i can't exactly comment on her acting skills. Hence, many people can relate to her, esp her mannerism. Mediacorp chose her over Joanne Peh for the role. I read in the Sun Newpaper that she is also god-mum to a set of 3 yr-old triplets. They are the kids of her best friend who died in a car-crash and she spends quite a lot of time with them as their father needs to travel often for work. Sounds quite sad.

School
Jay loved school. Ask to go to school even on Suns sometimes! Even when i started him on his new enrichment class, i just settle him down and leave. He is independent in that sense.

Toilet
I also always keep a lookout for Handicapped Cubicle. To prevent Jay from opening the door, i give him "chores". Tear the toilet paper for me, standby to press the flush etc...
I'm also afraid of leaving him outside. Even at library or supermarket, i also make sure he tails me wherever i go. But my boy got a loud voice, if he can't find me, he will shout very loudly " Mummy, where are you!" repeatedly..quite embarassing sometimes.

Updates on school:

1st day R n C take sch bus to sch in the morning..still ok..both did not cry..
but when they reach school..teachers bring them to their class..R crys..cos usu i'm the one who bring him mah..then yest,is the 1st day without mi..

n as for C..they actually bring her to wrong class.her class is at level 1, n they actually bring her to level 3..n they still tell mi, sch bus has not arrive..
i was thinking..not possible mah..cos sch bus left before mi leh..

so i went to R's class n saw him there..that's when i know sch bus has dropped them liao..

n heng we found C in level 3.. this girl very garang leh..no cry..was playing at the slide on her own..

so comic lor..gor gor crys but mei mei no cry..

then 2nd day which is today..same thing ..sch bus bring them to school..n i went there after that..so both of them never see..
n after several peeps at C..she no cry..so i went off..

but when i went back during lunch time..she crys big time..dunno y leh..
heard from teacher that she got cry on n off..but oni a short while..
i guess probably she saw other kids cry..n maybe she suddenly thot of mi..tt's y cry abit..

but overall..she is ok..i'm so proud of her..i oni accompany her yest..then today no accompany her..n she is coping not bad..

but hor..when i told her tt she is alone tomolo..i'm not coming anymore..she dun wan..she wans mi to go to sch with her..haiz..

n one thing..she sure enjoyed the sch bus..keep wanting to take sch bus..

i want to ask for opinion...dunno isit cos 1st few days of school..alot of new students...hence all are in the stage of trying to adapt..hence they will cry..
or isit cos of the teacher who cant cope?

SN,
y his bus ride so long? which sch u sending him?
actually now i'm abit stress..cos i'm thinking of primary school liao..

haha.. typical KS mummy

Pee
Our kid can ask to go and pee at the most unappropriate time and place sometimes. Although it's not a socially gracious act but there are many a times i have to let him do it at bushes, drains etc. These are the times i really appreciate the fact that he's a boy...not so paiseh.

LV
They are such good kids outside right!!!
But they will CONTINUE to be good...if it is not meal times...
watever mei mei take...gor gor dun eat...and gor gor eat..mei mei dun eat
then i complain to my mum of their eating habit...and my mum was like... har... except for roti prata that mei mei dun like...
their 2 taste bud is similar!!!!

Cherry
Like that also can??
But what if she cannot hold liao???
This seem a good way...provided I can find some RUBBER BANDS...wahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Twinklets
Actually Sky will also tell u at last minute...then he will hold thAT PART AND jump!!!
But hor, wun jumping have even more PRESSUE on the bladder??? and the urge to release is even more???
So normally I will drag him to toilet when I think it near time for him to buay tahan liao

Blues
Me atrting to feel blues also
Going back to work tmr...
But if u ask me to bring Sky to school...I also blue...I rather NUA at home...wahahahahahahahaha

SN
wah A really!!!
Ask Sky whether he want to take school bus home...as he actually tell my mum this morning...
bu yao dai mei mei deng wo (dun bring mei mei to wait for me after school) which we did ytd...wahahahahahahhaaha
So I was like...sinc u dun want to see mei mei outsode ur school...then u take school bus home ok???
he DUN WAN leh

<font color="0000ff">Glayz</font>
For Ashley, I can't force her to go toilet even though her bladder is full. She must be like really v v urgent then will willing to sit toilet bowl 1. Now I'm preg, I keep on going toilet, then she will ask me "Mummy, why u always go toilet 1?" aiyo..

<font color="ff0000">Jaymom</font>
Ya it is not socially gracious for us to have such urine acts in public places, but alot of times really bo bian. But when come to town area Shopping centres, can really feel malu lor. Heng I was not the 1 carrying her to squat on the grass to urine. hehe. There was once I finish parking the car, &amp; the next second she was besides me saying she v urgent. So the next second was I automatically carried her, squatted down besides the car &amp; aim her urine at the grass. Really v auto action. :p

FMN,
R n C now go to same cc?
Full day. Good that C is so independent.
A's bus journey - school not far. But he first one to pick up, then go merry go round before reaching the school. hee Returned journey is fast. :)

Jaymom,
Ya at times when they need to pee, I m happy they are boys, esp at times can use the plastic bags. :) hee

Glayz,
Cos A wan to have fun with frens in the bus mah.

SN,
WOW..the bed very nice leh..u got it from the shop at united square?
good leh..i like the sides..can prevent the kid from falling out the bed...

no..both R n C in half day CC..R will only be in full day in feb..

Pee
opps, i always bring E to pee on grass, drain, bushes, etc. I prefer as it's more convenient and cleaner. No need to clean toilet seats and it's fast. Just carry her, she does her biz, then off we go. =P
Sometimes toilet need to q also.
I try to find 'decent' spot, like face a bush or some blockage when she pees. But if don't have then anywhere also can.

Toilet
So all kids are the same.. thought KY is the only one.

Twinklets
KY also ren her urine till very urgent than will tell us.. when outside will ask her whether she wan go toilet or not.. will usually say no until she very urgent... haiz

SN
wah the bed must be very exp

shane,
no lah, its more like she can't wait for all the goodies she thinks she will get on her birthday... her darling daddy has been telling her she will have cake, pinta, ice-cream.. big present etc etc.. doesn't help that she recently attended some birthday parties

Toilet...
wah.. .. i have yet to let A pee in open air... daddy very concern with indecent exposure.

Glayz
i always bring her before she is urgent or says she wants to go.. because like all the rest of the kiddos here.. once say urgent mean next min pee will come out... so after afew accident.. i am on auto mode to bring her to the toilet.

SN
the bed is very nice. A must be super excited.

Jasmine,
congratulations!!!! post mei mei pics here leh...
(also sorry for the late congrats cos havent been to forum lately)... busy enjoying the holidays and doing spring cleaning also..

all the rest mummies...
sorry MIA also for a while...
however, I have been following Little Nyonya since day 1 it was telecast.. so busy watching TV...hahaa...

SN,
the bed is nice, a has a similar car car bed red one... but he dun sleep in it just wants to squeeze with us on our bed...

Going to the toilet
Last sunday when I was out with aeron alone... with a buggy, was also looking out for the handicap toilet so that I can push the whole thing into it cos also feel that it is very dangerous to leave them outside even though they are not babies anymore...

Kiami
I also been following all Lil' Nyonya and finally it's over. I can go out shopping for my house with peace. No need to rush home to catch the show...haha

New House
Now my new house was handover earlier to me to start reno first. Really really very busy but excited too.

SN
Your bed is nice! But i think i need to get back the same ikea bed for meimei as Jacia is currently using it and it's still good. If i buy different one, wait one of them sure compare or snatch so got to buy the same model back.

Diaperless
Good news to share, think i can save buying diapers for Jacia. Now she don't need it for sleep time. She still continued to have her milk before she sleep so actually i feel we no need to skip off their milk.
But i made sure she pee first after brushing her teeth, then she goes to her bed with her milk bottle.

Toilet
I put a travel portable toilet with plastic holder in the middle in my car so she can anytime pee inside the car boot. I am very concerned with indecent exposure after all she is a girl....hee hee

forgetmenot
I think the teachers cannot cope as students are too many at one time. Furthermore the hrs are too long for them too. I experienced that in Jacia's previous 2nd school, cambridge. Really felt headache and having 2nd thoughts wondering how long it will get over. I had been hearing some of their cries for almost 3 weeks on and off. *scary*

Now I like Jacia's current school. They arranged 1hr gathering for 1st day to get familiar with everyone, 2nd day will be 2hrs which is today i'll attend with Jacia. Tomorrow will be officially 3hrs without parents in the classroom. All the kids are okay and happy! But maybe it might be another scene tomorrow when parents are not allowed in...haha

FB
Do anyone have discount vouchers for hardcover medium landscape with debossed window? I remember receiving those vouchers for my previous book but lose....couldn't find. maybe i accidently throw away.
sad.gif

aiyoh.. i'm so sleepy that i doze off infront of my pc just now..
sad.gif
hope my big boss din see me.
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">SN</font>
hey nice bed, how much? From united sq 1?

<font color="119911">Jasmine</font>
how's ur confinement so far? Healing this time is faster compare to C section rite? How's KY response to Mei Mei? Ashley has grown so clingy to me in the evening.. haiz..
sad.gif

talk abt urgent pee rite.. nowadays I let Hb to bring her go toilet liao if possible cos when she urgent, she'll run to toilet, &amp; Mummy here cant run liao mah.

<font color="ff0000">PB</font>
woo.. my cousin just recx her PB yday &amp; she told me front page is glossy &amp; paper material is better. they'll also email u the aprox. time of arrival of PB..

A's bed,
No din buy from C-My Room in United sq cos A dun wan the normal bed with Cars print, he wan the bed to be in the shape of car. Price okie, not too bad cos I got it direct from the supplier, in sungei kadut. :)

Shane,
Hi 5. Me too also prefers to let him pee on the grass or drain cos much "cleaner" in a sense n no need to bear the smelly toilet n the terrible state in public toilet. :) hee

Twinklets
Ai yah, I hate confinement cos i dun like the food and the weather so hot.. whole day hide into the room and on air-con.. this month bill sure very high de. Yah, healing faster as compare to C section... but hor if i have #3 I will choose C sect (but me not going for #3).. hee

KY so far ok with mei mei... KY also very clingy to me towards the last few months.. and only wan me to sleep with her..

HB bring KY to male toilet also but not very good loh i think

SN / Shane
Wah i have not let KY pee on the grass or drain.. will try to look for toilet..

<font color="0000ff">Jasmine</font>
Ya can understand man.. my turn of having confinement also so hot.. really dread it.. I have to sleep with Ashley from yday onwards cos I cant sleep on her mattress liao.. cos my pelvic started to pain liao..
sad.gif
I cant stand the body heat from her but guess I just have to lun ..

Ya not v gd for lil' gals to go male toilets.. but bo bian at times..

Cousin submitted on 23 Dec, only recx yday.. so i guess ours 1 may be next week? I still thot can recx by this week..
sad.gif

jasmine, cant see the pics..

Ya it started to get more obvious pain since yday..
sad.gif
I'm so sian cos i only just reached 6 mths.. tot trim 2 shd be happy 1.. but.. haiz.. really duno how to lun for the balance 3 mths.. I got worried yday &amp; called up gynea.. ask how come 6 mths so fast kana pelvic pain liao.. he told me not to worry, just tat mine is faster..
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

i cant wait to see my PB too.. i only proof read once, hope no hiccups.
crazy.gif

can see the pics liao. Mei Mei is so chubby &amp; does resembles her Jie Jie. So cute &amp; pretty! Wat's her birth weight? Aiyo i feel so gan dong now, feel like crying leh.

Jasmine,
Now these pics realli show mei mei looks like KY. :) Wow u planning no 3 oledi? heehee same, I hate confinement food. U getting bored liao? Hence that time, my parents bought durian for me cos veri pu. U can ask KYdad to buy kambing soup for u. Veri pu too. My sis loves mutton, me not. Hence my sis ate alot during confinement. Veri veri pu. hee So name settles for mei mei?

Twinklets
wow u so emotional. hee U enjoy first with Ash. U think of name liao? Yr turn will be soon. :)

<font color="0000ff">SN</font>
Ya v emo nowadays leh. @_@ Ya more of less cfm english name but not chinese name. Have to crack brain to think of chinese name now. Sometimes wish it to be fast, sometimes dun want to be fast. I v delimma. hee.

oh.. can drink kambing soup? I like leh.. Actually I like mutton soup (chinese style) in this pregnancy but I heard from my collic not everyone is suitable to eat Mutton 1, gotta depend on the person's body. Dunno issit true or not? Hmm.

Back