(2005/06) Due in June 2005, Any 1

FMN
Haha our kids so alike hor...I placed a sofa bed beside this one for R...so the 2 of them sleep in their own room.

To me is a horrible experience cos my pain tolerance is very very low

30 Dec 08
3.30am Lower Backache and cramp (On and Off with 10 mins interval). Suspect it to be contraction but not very sure.

4.00am Decided to complete my PB just in case is real contraction cos due on 31 Dec
sad.gif

530am Reduced to 5 mins interval. Could feel the pain so decided to do last min packing

7.21 am Reached hospital. By then the pain was unbearable to me. I was 5 cm dilated. Asked for Epi.

8.30 am Anaesthesia asked whether I wanted Epi cos was already 7 cm dilated. Went ahead for the Epi cos the labout pain was horrible.

9.36 am Epi wear off at 8 cm and I could feel the pain again!!!! Asked for another dose but it was tooo late when Anaesthesia arrived cos I was 9 cm already.

1019 am Fully dilated. Start to push

1053 am Mei Mei is out

Although is only about 3 hours labour but the pain for that 3 hours was very very horrible.

Jasmine
Oh dear..agree that the pain is terrible...but 3hrs is v v fast liao & u had epi. My 1st one, pain for 5-6 hrs...can die lor but i scare the epi injection so i ren...hahaha!

Did u managed to send in your PB? I submitted mine on 1 Jan 09 3am...Phew!

Jasmine,
You solid leh, in labour still can do PB.
Show us some pics of meimei leh.
Does she has a name already?
How is KY reacting to meimei?

Adora
my epi is only for that 1 hr only..

yap, managed to send in my PB in hospital.. so last minute

Caymom
No choice leh cos deadline already....

will post after I upload the photos..no name yet :p

KY is sick so have been separating them...
sad.gif

Xue Jie
U very bad sia...
cannot post this type of link la...
Me so tempted to buy...kekekekekekekekeke
Must see this yr got bonus or not...or anyone knows when will the sales end???

Furniture,
Mummies, thanks for all the info.
Adora, I brought him to C-My Room which has the same disney cars bed as the spotlight but more solid than spotlight cos wooden, A dun wan. He die die wan the racing car shape bed. So brought him to choose himself n he din chose the cheap one, he chose the ex one which is a Formula 1 Ferarri. It will be delivered on Tuesday to me. I will bring him to spotlight over weekend, maybe can the disney cars accessories, like bedsheet, table n toy chest n etc if he likes. Who has spotlight VIP member card? :)

Shane,
wow shiok, still in holiday mood.....

Jasmine,
Ya man, u so solid..... Labour pain can still think of FB. Faint. Aiyo what happens to KY? Hope she recovers soon! U enjoying yr confinement? CL okie? Rest well ya.

Adora,
Ra okie with the kindy? Okie on first day?

<font color="0000ff">Jasmine</font>
I think you did a great job. Not too bad you made it through the whole process. It's over and you've been through natural. Good! Pics, pics....

<font color="0000ff">Audrey</font>
Congrats for having a gal.

<font color="0000ff">shane</font>
So fast the holidays are over hor. Sien.... After CNY it's back to serious work. sien again.

<font color="0000ff">Mummies</font>
I've been out of touch too mainly because of juggling between work and looking after both kids myself when I am around. Am also working lesser now and putting my family first priority.

Really hope to be as active as before in our thread if time permits.

bbrooster,
good to see u back here........ Din see u online too. :) So Jo happy to go back to school?

Jasmine,
Hope KY is getting better! Fever gone or not? Wat PD said? Saw mei mei's pic liao. Wow she is big lei. How heavy?

<font color="ff0000">Jasmine</font>
Gui you can still journal down your birth story with specific timing
You did a wonderful job, delivered with 3 hour labour is quite an achievement

<font color="ff0000">PB</font>
Adora, same, i also submitted mine "successfully" on 1 Jan 09!
Actually, they gave me an extention to 7 Jan. I now just have to pay the shipping charges and wait for the "product"...hee

<font color="ff0000">Bbrooster</font>
Your bossess are very understanding. It's definitely a good investment to spend more quality time with your kids during their growing up years.

<font color="ff0000">Shane</font>
Take a breather, there is still CNY waiting ahead.

<font color="ff0000">Kids Furniture</font>
<font color="0000ff">Adora</font> so coincidental, i also saw the bedframe at Spotlight but only left with Elmo, so disappointed! I also went Ikea last weekend but hesitated over the toddler bed

<font color="0000ff">Sal</font>, cool. Ferarri bed for A. Yeah, Spotlight does carry the Cars designed bedsheet, table and even curtains. Go check it out.

Jaymom
Onli left with ELMO!!!!!
I dun wan I dun wan I dun wan!!!!
errr.... I need to buy 4!!! 2 for my home and 2 for my mum place...so my mum can kick them BOTH out of her room...wahahahahahahahahahahhaahha

<font color="0000ff">SN</font>
Jo's school starts on Monday and she is looking forward. I'll be going with her on the first day to see where is her classroom and also to meet her new teachers. A started on Friday?

jaymom,
In FB lah. Under KYdad's. hee

bbrooster,
So shiok, Jo's school onli starts on Monday. Ya A started on Friday, nagging me why I must follow him to n fro in school bus. Argh!

Spotlight sales
Aiyo so messy, items scattered around. Not in one area. Still got princess bed too. N other furniture like the disney car art table, table set. But no more car bedside table n soft toy box. The things I wan dun have. Bedsheet also left king for the designs i wan. :-( For the bed, I dun think its strong n good support for our tods who like to jump n jump, sure collapse veri fast. I find it ex given the quality n dun think veri durable.

Jasmine,
good job!!!! From what u describe, so frightening the pain. But u done it! Should be proud of yourself

Ya lor, labour liow still can do PB!!!!
valid reason to ask for extension mah hee hee....

SN,
meaning spotlight bed not solid ah ?
I hesitant to get bed for E. She still sleeping with us. sienz.

bbrooster,
Family first is gd. no wonder seldom see you online.

Yes i very sien to go back to work. sigh. 2 wks of break really do me in man. i keep thinking today is sunday.. heng is saturday. got one more day before reality bites.

Yes, i looking forward to CNY, will take another break. keke.

Glayz/Shane,
Cos I find the bed's legs not as strong. N the wood not those solid wood type. Paying that price, better get a good solid wooden bed lor. Unless yr kid guai guai type, just sleep on the bed. Then should be okie. :)

I want to be online more often too. But whenever I don't have to work my schedule is such,

* rush to market with both and I do it daily
* rush home prepare jer breakfast oatmeal with fruit puree
* prepare his lunch and Jo's lunch
* bathe and feed them
* nap time for Jer
* break time for me but still got to entertain Jo
* prepare and cook dinner
* feed jer dinner

and in between still got milk feed leh. aiyo no time for anything else.

bbrooster
Thanks
happy.gif

Just relax
happy.gif
find some time to drop by. I can't online as frequent as compare in the past too. Do it when time permitted, Yeah!

bbrooster,
wow u solid lei. Handle two alone n somemore can bring both to market. Pei Fu.

Audrey,
U sahm ya? N yr boi in fullday cc ya? How come u no time to online? So lucky to have a hao zi. hee Congrats.

<font color="0000ff">SN</font>
Not that I am good but bobian I choose it. Because I want to spent time with both so didn't want to send Jo to my in-laws place. Going to the market is my only time out of the house for the day. Previously when he was only drinking milk I can step out of the house anytime anywhere. And that time I can push him downstairs for lunch everyday.

Sometimes I do my marketing before everyone wake up and before my hb leave for work. But that is when I can get up early. Though tiring but happy. Sometimes I feel proud of myself.

bbrooster,
pack schedule. just go online when you can. understand it's one of our relaxation outlet. but good rest is impt too.

now with kid, i only get to do what i want when she's asleep. in the end, i find myself getting more tired and looking bad. sigh. reality of being a mother.

so i really pei fu those mother of twos with no maid! in comparison,i really feel so lousy hee hee...

SN
happy.gif
Although I am a SAHM now, and my boy is in CC fullday, I also don't know what I am busy with
happy.gif
hehehe... ... Maybe I love to 'nua'.
Normal day, I wake up at around 9:30-10am
happy.gif
After my breakfast, take a nap, lunch, then I will busy with some house chores, reading books, watch TV programs then my boy is back at 6pm, dinner with him then accompany him till he is fast asleep. After 9pm, have to cleanup the dishes then I have my own time. At this time I am too tired to go online, just do a fast online. If I am awake, then will stay longer
happy.gif

Don't under estimate yourself. If one day you maidless you can do it too. Now you have a maid of course you depend on her. But thankfully I have a part-time helper otherwise 24hrs also not enough for me.

<font color="0000ff">Spring Cleaning</font>
No time to do. How?? Close my eyes this year.

<font color="0000ff">Audrey</font>
For me last time the moment I wake up first thing I do is turn on my laptop. And got hooked on it whole day. Housework, reading and TV became secondary. Wah...that time I am very active in the forum. It's really my relaxation outlet.

bbrooster,
get p/t helper to clean for you ?
actually i also nvr really spring clean. superficially clean can liow. I'm not those, take out everything from cupboard and wipe kind =P
as long as things that can be seen and touch is clean can liow :p

actually sometimes i doubt myself, maybe I not mother material. I find myself so tied down with a kid. *oops* =P
sad.gif

but of cos there are fun times too and i totally enjoy her too.

Hey you still awake too. My hb watching football.

Actually I am the type that take out everything from cupboard and wipe type, tidy storeroom etc. That's also the time to throw away stuff. But this year really no time to do or maybe because I won't be around for CNY so not in the mood to do. Will only ask the part-timer to do general cleaning.

Spring Clean

Dun stress me can.....
Me still need to buy this magic-clean feather duster... friend say is GOOD... can clean cobweb and make sure cobweb stick to it.... dun ask me where will be the spider hor...I also dunno....

Then I took 2 days leave b4 CNY to spring clean!!! but then 2 days dunno enough or not....
But luckily I already wash my curtains... and my grilles....seem DIRTY AGAIN!!!! arghhhhh

Shane,
Of cos u can do it as well. Dun underestimate yrself lah. U r a great mom. :)

bbrooster,
yes u feel good to be able to accomplish sth u set n wan to do. :) U veri capable. Can handle both w/o helper.

Audrey,
wow I like yr life. SAHM n boi still in fullday cc. Yr hb earns alot ah? Yr boi's cc not cheap right? hee U so shiok, everyday also holidays. Now school days, my SAHM life starts at 5.45am. :-( Slave/Maid to my boi.

Spring Cleaning
Me every yr also din bother cos no one will come n visit. hahahaha

Spring Cleaning
Arr I am those type who wioll bring everythin out &amp; wipe too. It's the only time to clear old clothes n make space for my cupboard. Last time after they sleep I went to pack my kitchen cabinets..hahah now it's neat n tidy again!

Jasmine
Wow u super, submit in hosp..actually u shld write th them for extension.

bbrooster
I really peifu that u can bring both to market...

Glayz
Aiyoo..coz i see the bed so nice..must share with all mah! I didn't get anything from spotlight...bot muckey mouse bed sheets frm Aussino.

Wei so fast clean windows &amp; wash curtains? I will do these during the last week...also planning to take leave on the last fri...morning clean the house then evening do my nails..hahaha!

Jaymom
The Ikea Kura Resversible not too bad...when they are older can convert to sleep on the upper deck, lower deck can put toys.
However, I like those Car shape beds..more attractive to the kids too!

SN
hey must post your F1 bed...R also love ferrari now...he can recongnise almost all the brands of Car on the road.

<font color="0000ff">@</font>
Actually for me market is not too far away. I normally park Jer infront of the flower shop and Jo will stand next to him and help me watch him.

When Jo was very small that time she also always stand infront of the flower shop in the market and wait for me to finish marketing. Quite a few vendors know us already. So not so scared.

But nowadays, I very scared when I park Jer outside the toilet and I go into the toilet. Suddenly I felt Singapore is not so safe anymore. Anybody can push him out of the toilet and sell him away for money.

About a month back I went out with Jo and Jer. I was helping Jo in the toilet and I parked Jer outside near the hand dryer. Suddenly, I had this fear. I ran out of the toilet and saw an old lady looking and playing with him. She spoke to me in teochew, "Don't play, later your baby disappear". And in china alot of kids are stolen and sold to other province for money.

<font color="0000ff">Spring Cleaning</font>
So far only wash 3pcs of curtains from the living room.
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">jaymom</font>
Economy is going down so I am not so tight at work. An opportunity for me to spend more time with family now.

bbroster,
i nvr dare to leave E alone. I'm always very paranoid to lose her. So I always make sure she is close to me. Sometimes, she ran ard and i dun see her for 1 sec, I panic already. So even if i go toilet, i'll push the stroller in. I try to look for big or handicap toilet. I nvr trust society so much even tho' singapore is safe. Anywhere, anything can happen, with very short time.

You mean Jo look after Jer at the flower shop then u go mktg ? Better be careful. If you do it often and bad pple have bad intention, they'll be able to track ur movements and know when to strike.

Bbrooster,
Your schedule is indeed hectic. I definitely can't do it. My mom always said I am very useless. She handles my girls like a piece of cake whereas I will feel stressed even with the help of my husband. Sigh.
lame.gif

bbrooster
wahahahahahahhahahahaha
I also the type who park Sky somewhere...like I can tell him to CHOP seat while I go buy food....
Go toilet...the 2 S will be inside with me... but sometimes...think the next cubicle will LAFF...
Becos Had to tell Sky...no mummy haben ready..CANNOT OPEN THE DOOR....
Mei mei the floor is dirty dun touch...once Sky squat and peep at the next cubicle...had to shout at him to GET UP!!!

Spring Cleaning
errrr..... me still thinking...
I too LAZY to take out everything and pack...becos my hb had LOADS of rubbish that he will just CHUCK back to the cupboard when I ask him whether he still need or not!!!
But then again...since I will clear my rubbish as and when I feel like it...so MAYBE I will leave my cupboard alone for the time....... but I think need to buy a small ladder for me to wipe my cupboard...the exterior la.... long time din wipe as too short...wahahahahahahahhaha

Adora,
can can.

bbrooster,
hahaha u park them at flower shop. Me will leave A at the fish stall..... LIVE fishes stall, so he can see the fishes, guppies, terrapines, etc to keep him occupied while I do my marketing. hee But at times I would be so paranoid, that after each item I bought, would go back n check if he still there. I kind of scare even they know us. Thus these days, I tend to drop him at my neighbour's house in peace while I go n do my marketing. This way faster n save more time. hee Once I leave him outside at the kiddie seats outisde the toilet in Taka, as he refused to follow me in n me super super urgent, could not ren anymore. I dashed in n did my biz n rushed out in seconds cos so scare someone kidnapped him. hee

Shane,
ya agreed, those more familiar in our routines more scary as u wont noe wat will happen next.

<font color="ff0000">Bbrooster</font>
For me, I try my best to make sure Ashley is always within my sight. Nowadays she is more bold, she'll walk herself &amp; will roam aro in stores. If I din see her, I will freak out &amp; will call out her name. Really v v paranoid you know. I find it is really risky just to leave Jo &amp; Jer at the flower shop there though u already know the boss there. The boss may be busy for 1 min &amp; the next thing is bad peope may come. I always very paranoid abt bad people spraying those thing in the hanky &amp; use to cover a child's mouth. So we really have to be v v careful &amp; never be too complacent .. This is what my hb told me last time, cos I used to be quite complacent too..

<font color="0000ff">Adora</font>
Hey ur spotligt ad is good man, Ashley was smitten by the Princess bed. She told me to get 1 Princess for her &amp; 1 Elmo for her Didi! hehehe! but I cant get both now cos not kicking her out of our bedroom yet. THink can only scout for such beds when I get a new place next time.. haiz..

<font color="aa00aa">Audrey</font>
wow same here, I enjoy ur SAHM life too. Me currently suffering from Sunday blues cos tmr gog bk to work liao. Sobss. V v v v sian now. ARRGH.

<font color="ff6000">JAsmine</font>
Luckily urs are just 3 hrs, so chop chop had the pain. U are v lucky already!!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Photobook</font>
Very eager to get my PB too, I hope my Mum will be in when the delivery guy send the book to her address. I wonder if the person not in, how ah?? Any idea gals?

Twinklets
Oh going back to work tmr???
Me still on 2 days leave...as I needs to bring Sky to school tmr.... now me at home la...tmr sian lor... need to leave the house at 6.30am machiam like working...so I can reach my mum place on time and PULL him to school...he cannot wake up on Friday...as my mum say mei mei wake up and fuss the whole night...so affect everyone zzzz

<font color="0000ff">Glayz</font>
Same here, I also tell Ashley to chop seat for me. Last time she v timid 1, she wont dare, must always be with me when I go to buy food. There was once she was out of my sight when I need to go in further stall to get the food. But that was the only time &amp; I was already paranoid liao. hehe. Same for the toilet, Ashley always wants to open the door before I finish my business. Sometimes She also peek next cubicle 1.

<font color="0000ff">Glayz</font>
Ya gog back, so sian now leh. So u back on 7th? So Sky miss school on last Friday?? Ashley's CC I also let her skip on last Friday, hehe. So she kinda blues now knowing her long break is OVER. I think tmr I gotta hear her 'sing song' again.
sad.gif

Flower shop is just opposite vegetable vendor. She's still within my view and she also can see me. relax relax....ok I will be careful. I am more paranoid at shopping mall cos I hear and see alot of foreigners around.

<font color="0000ff">Back to School</font>
Jo is stressed and worried. She was cranky and yang or today. She did not express her concerns to me but keep asking my MIL questions like how is she going to school, who is going to bring her to the classroom, how she is coming back etc..... My MIL just told me.

Hi everyone..

wow..everyone talking abt spring cleaning? i very stress liao..hve not even start..

tomolo i'm quite excited..dunno how R will react take sch bus to cc in the morning(previously he reacted quie closely..dun wan to take sch bus to cc) and C oso 1st day at sch..

Re:"Parking" kids
i used to put both R n C in the chairs..then i will go to nearby foodstalls to buy food..even go toilet..i will bring both of them with mi into the cubicle..abit gross..but no choice..

did anyone of u read the papers recently?
i was very disturbed by it..n decided cant play play..
there is this lady tried to take away a 2 yr girl while she is playing at this indoor playgroud with her 4 yr old brother..n her grandfather is there too..

so scary lor..i cant imagine what will happen if she really snatch the girl away successfully..cos according to the grandfather..the little girl is not afraid of strangers one just like my C..so if anything happen..they will not cry or scream lor...

so really hve to be careful..my mil was saying tt cos now times are not good..maybe pple wan to snatch kids n sell

SN,
wow..A has a ferrari..is a normal single bed?
ya..i agreed..the ikea one tt i hve is abit filmsy..cos cheap mah..n it is also smaller than a normal single bed

Jasmine,
congrats! (my well-wishes... better late then never). hope KY gets well soon.

wow so much to catch up...
new beds for kiddos... PB ...etc.

bbrooster..
you are really superb. i don't think i can do so many things and handle 2 all alone. Ya agreed with the rest. Jer so cute.. you becareful ya, don't leave him out of sight for too long.

bbrooster
Hey from today, better not 'park' them hor.. I am also those paranoid type. Agree with Shane that pp might track your movement..so pls be careful. Esp Jo so pretty &amp; Jer so cute.

FMN
Kura is smaller than normal single size meh? I tot it look the same?

SN
$ still can survive for the time being, not long term but family members don't fall sick
happy.gif
else have to declare bankruptcy
happy.gif

Everyday holiday? Ya, enjoy my weekdays but not weekend
happy.gif
as you said slave, slave for the family on weekend
happy.gif
prepare breakfast, go market, cook for lunch n dinner, accompany W n hubby, cleanup etc
happy.gif

bbrooster
I never dare to leave W alone in any place. I will even grab him in with me to the toilet
happy.gif

Glayz
Hahaha... ... I have not experience that, W will not peep at the next cubicle, but with curiosity on how his mummy pee! He will always say, "girl sit and boy stand to pee." I can't stand it!

twinklets
If I have the choice, I will still prefer back to work. Maybe I am that kind of person - workaholic! I still enjoy my work life!

Re: Toilet
Hahaha... C1 also likes to open the door before I'm done. She also squat down to peep at the next cubicle. So paisey.

Back