(2004/06) June/July 2004 Babies

Hi Poontang,

welcome here
happy.gif
I've seen ur gal Jade. She's such a doll! Simply love her hair and eyes....
Oh, its giving a token to Jaz for going thru the chemotherapy.

Mom2nat

read ur post in archive..sori, i'm kinda backdated nowadays
sad.gif
...i'm not the one who managed to toilet train Alicia, think u mean PVL....she's successful with training Sarah...i stopped doing so after Alicia's timings changed....decided to hold on till she's able to express herself whn she needs to poo or pee.

pringles
count me in too... I will transfer the amt via atm when I go back to Sin.

Those joining stuff for Jaz
Shook
Brenda
Lyn
Hazey
Pigletz
Giggler
Eureka
Absolut
Val
Emily
Sanrio
Pvl
B2
Nat
Jul
June
Mom2nat

Pringles
Sorry, must have read wrongly. I tot I saw someone say Alicia toilet train, can even cut her nails... hmmm... so it was Sarah instead.

Just read thru the thread abt Jaz, pls count me in.

Shook
Brenda
Lyn
Hazey
Pigletz
Giggler
Eureka
Absolut
Val
Emily
Sanrio
Pvl
B2
Nat
Jul
June
Mom2nat
Deer

Shook,
Recently YH doesnt open his mouth when he is full also. So i m very confused with why he still took the FM if he's really hving indigestion. I guess i still hv a lot to learn abt how to handle YH's feedings and many others.

Sorrie, hv to ask u this qn again, it's regarding the yahoo database tt u hv mentioned? U mentioned b4 YH's birth date is inside, i guess our particulars r inside? Think i need to update my hp nos, since pigletz is getting the balm for me. Am i allowed to have access? if not, pigletz will hv to email to me (then i will hv to check my email regularly), or i will hv to come inside here to check the posts regularly.

Brenda,
I dont read all the posts when i m bz, i only search for those tt addr to me, so i didnt read what absolut said abt u.

Mom2Nat,
YH merlion once just now. I bf him at around 7.30pm, then play with him for a while and he throw out (think almost all my bm) at around 9 pm
sad.gif
The following feed was at 10.30pm. He only took 100ml. Dunno what's wrong with him. I will take note of what u say and monitor him. Recently he likes to bite on almost everything, including tissue paper and my hair if he managed to get hold of it. If he still throw out tomo, i will bring him to a PD. Thanks.

Hi all, I was really tied up with work and no time to look thru all postings. Currently just reading the most recent ones to get a feel what u gals are talking abt.

Nat, I thinking of signing Vane up for the swimming trial too. Is it free? Really sad to hear news like this hor? Hope your fren is doing well.

absolut, you working near SGH? I haven give Vane egg yolk cos she got eczema too. Just tried fish on Thu so may only try egg yolk next week.

shook, count me in to share stuff to Jaz. Can still remember Aloy's handsome look. Guess the most impt thing in life is good health and not any other things like money.

hazey, I also big fan of Jade. Always pop by the other thread to catch glimpse of her. She really cute and lovable hor? Think Vane will be also heartbroken too cos I not really fan of her pix. LOL

lyn, Jerald start calling you??? Must be so happy & thrilled to hear that. Did u try to record his "ma ma"? Hahaha... I wont tell Vane that I'm fans of Jade instead.

jul, glad to hear that Jaz still keep her cheerful composure despite going thru all this. I feel like crying when I hear of news like this leh. Guess we can feel better once we've kids of our own?

Poontang, did u cut Jade's hair? Looks shorter compared to last mth's photos.

Val, think Vane learnt pincer grasp at abt8-9mth. I tried it with the fruit puff.

pringles, do u slot coin for Alicia to enjoy the rides? My mom has been letting Vane sit on rides but never slot coins one. Alicia looks so happy on the ride.
happy.gif

deer, Vane's fav is tissue paper, her eyes will shine once she spotted it. She tear them into tiny pcs then savour them. She's still doing it now leh. Really find it hard to kick off this habit.

Mom2Nat
aiyooo! ooops! so many babies keep on forgetting..matthew is my frens name somemore

pringles
oh so sad to hear that..hugs. Does she have a baby? can I give her baby gifts?
happy.gif
sorry this thread move too fast and hard to scroll up and read everything as im so tied up sometimes

giggler
gee thats nice
happy.gif
didnt know jade got fans. yes I cut her side (abit) and back and I cut her beautiful curls out by accident! now she got sorta straight hair..ruined

mummies, please count me in.

Shook
Brenda
Lyn
Hazey
Pigletz
Giggler
Eureka
Absolut
Val
Emily
Sanrio
Pvl
B2
Nat
Jul
June
Mom2nat
Deer
viv

Hi Giggler, Good to hear that I m normal and not the only crazy mummy... But I just adore Jade...dunno how many hearts she is going to break when she grows up...Vane likes to play with tissue paper? Tyra loves to pull out the wet wipes....

Poontang ah...Next time must tell us which school u are enrolling Jade....then I siam far far away...if not, how my Tyra going to get attention from teachers n boys? hahahahahhaha By the way, a few of our babies here are not really that big sized...so feel comforted ....

I really feel sad for Jaz...that is why, we must all cherish n treasure our loved ones, esp our little darlings....and dun take each day for granted....

Hi Poontang,
Hvnt chatted with u b4, but heard so many mummies in this thread mentioned abt ur little girl, i actually went to the other thread to take a peep b4 ;P She's such a little angel
happy.gif
Does her chinese name has a Jade also?

Pringles,
Has Alicia recovered fully fr her cough? She looked so active and cheerful in the sesame street car, really cant tell she is not feeling well. If i remember correctly, i think Marina Sq is hving a Sesame's Street fair. If u and Alicia r a great fan of SS, can bring her there.
Thanks for the recommendation on Tollyjoy bib, o will look out for it in JL.

Giggler,
Do u know Jaz? Is Aloysius her only child? I dont know her and i dont really know much abt breast cancer, is her current stage fully curable?
Since u said she's cheerful, i guess she has a strong will and positive attitude, hope she will recover fully soon.

Thanks for asking abt YH. He did not throw out his milk this morn, but fr 9.30am until now he only took 70ml and rejected the rest. I didnt insist he must finish his milk, afraid he might throw out. But 70ml too little for a bb like him. I will give him porridge when he wake up later. My part-time helper said bb teething will reject milk, is it true? Then how to grow without milk? So far, milk is his main food. YH's weight stagnant at 7kg for 2 mths liao, and now he doesnt want to eat or throw out milk, dunno whether he can grow well or not
sad.gif

Deer, i also haven't spoken to Jaz before think she was active in forum much much earlier than us.

Mummies, i want to chip in for Jaz also. Pls count me in:
those joining stuff for Jaz
Shook
Brenda
Lyn
Hazey
Pigletz
Giggler
Eureka
Absolut
Val
Emily
Sanrio
Pvl
B2
Nat
Jul
June
Mom2nat
Deer
viv
QSG

Giggler, recently Dana got ezcema outbreak again. She haven't got any since 6 months old. I suspect she may be allergic to grapes bec i fed her some once and face become abit red slight rash. On wednesday i fed her again and got quite alot around chin area. But then seldom hear people allergic to grapes. Dunno if it is due to cheese or yoghurt i tried on her last sunday. Now have to wait till her rashes gone then test again
sad.gif
Wanted to try egg yolk this weekend so now cannot.
How was the GUG trial?

pringles, sent you an email to check with you on something.

hazey
eheheheh tyra is a beautiful name btw.. can to share a pic of her?
happy.gif

deer
thanks so much for ur compliments..no her chinese name got no jade though..its ee-fay/happy empress

Deer
If his tummy dun feel well hor, drink milk will make it worse I think. So if he dun wanna take milk, give him something else. LIke fruit or biscuits.
Haha... now you ask how to grow without milk!! I have been asking tat since Nat was v young, cos she dun really want milk. Hee... now you feel my anxiety...
Besides not drinking much, is he active, happy?? If yes, then nvm, prob feeling ok. Just strike only! Hee.... So did you bring him see doc??

QSG
Nat oso has eczema. I think change of weather oso affects her. Hmmm... grapes I haven't heard of.

Giggler
Saw one of your previous post, you say Nat and Vane looks alike... Maybe not double eyelids... But Vane so much chubbier leh

Hazey
I seldom see photos of Tyra. She looks v pretty, lovey dovey eyes. Hmmm... she looks skinny cos you let her wear tat big bodysuit. I tot they are meant to be tight fitting. You et her weart how many months or years old one... Hee...

Cheers
mom2nat
Nathalie 5june04

Mom2nat...breaks my heart to say this...but i think tat romper is for 6-9 months...and it's still too big for her...so scary rite?

Poontang...thanks! But....Jade is still my idol! Tyra will be 11 mths next week. Won't be at KKH, cos she's not born there...

OK..going for a BBQ liao....yak soon!

Hi Deer

Yes, we ARE FANS of sesame street stuff!!! There's really a fair on at marina? Ok.....we go check out tmw! Tks for the info.

Yes, Alicia is better altho still got runny nose and cough. Tks for asking. She's happy to be out coz the whole week we have been "quarantined" to our neighbourhood area and playground. Don't want the bugs to pass around. She always goes goo goo gaga over elmo and big bird.

About YH vomiting, there can be many reasons. Could be due to wind,too full,food poisoning etc. But usually after vomiting moderate amt, try not to feed him too much later.....let his stomach rest for some time b4 giving him water at least to beat dehydration. Anyway, they usually feel much better after vomiting. It's the body's natural way of getting rid of anything that causes them discomfort. Just make sure to hydrate him later in small quantities each time.

Poontang

actually, i think getting a gift for Jaz'z bb (Aloysius) is a great idea. He is also in our thread.

Hazey

Tyra is another heartthrob
happy.gif
She's got great skin and dark eyes...she looks very demure too!Do post her pics more often!

Giggler

No, i don't put coins for the rides, as long as there's a steering wheel, Alicia is quite happy alredi
happy.gif
But on exceptions, i do put coins for 20/50c rides at times and once in a long time, i put $1 for her fav "banana in pyjamas" ride:p Hey, show us more pics of vane leh!

QSG

I replied ur email.

hazey
aww so sweet! Im also not from KKH but contest is open to anyone..aiyah! the deadline just closed yesterday
sad.gif
(was looking at my calender)

pringles
how old is aloysius btw?

pringles
was just scrollin up and ur gal alicia looks very much like the big sis of one of the other mummies threads boy. he was out on mamabaobei mag last mth
happy.gif

Hi Poontang

u not out tonite? Gd to have another mom online at the same time..keke...Aloysius's bday is 5 July 2004.

Hey, Jade is only 9 mths or so rite? She's got such abundant hair...did u do anything to her hair when she was younger?

Mom2nat

Re: Drooling

Sori to answer u so late....trying to catch up with the postings...Alicia has stopped drooling for some time but last week she started drooling tremendous amt suddenly...so i know her teeth is coming out soon....no choice got to wear the bib again. Nat has 8/9 teeth rite? So can she pronounce "SSSSSS" now? heheh..

jul
think you must be one of those who missed the post. When posting photos, press enter hor, so tat the photos flow vertically, then we wont' have trouble reading. Thanks!
happy.gif

Hmmm.... seems like I haven't seen Ian's photos for quite sometime. The ones i rem is taken at the zoo... v long ago liao...
Ian oso using bib like Alicia! Did you have a big celebration? So many presents... Nat got only a few...
sad.gif

pringles
Nat still can't talk!! All she says is dada... and blabber some language I dun understand... maybe greek! Hee....
Did you bring Alicia to see doc? I feel I v ks, a bit only call pedi, see pedi... Hee...

Hazey
uhoh.gif
u sure tat romper is for 6 to 9 months?? Did it go out of shape due to too much washing?? But hor, I see Tyra's photo again, she is not skinny leh. She looks lengthy and her head v round oso. How much she weigh?
Oh, btw, in one of Nat's recent photos, she wore a stripe blouse, tat is for 3 to 6 months old hor.

Giggler
Nope ... not working near SGH. Just happened to be there before lunchtime on Fri coz was approving some stuff at my ad agency.

Ally is also the same as Vanessa. Loves tearing tissue and giving the torn part to me and if there's a small bit in her fingers, she'll put it in her mouth.

Been feeding Ally fish since 6 months and I've started giving her whole eggs. She's been alright so far so it's good.

Hazey
Tyra's really pretty. She may grow up to be like Fann Wong... fair, slim with big eyes. :p

Mommies
Very happy today coz I finally caught Ally standing on her own and walking around. In fact, she's been walking around the whole day. She only crawls to the nearest wall if she's too lazy to stand on her own. So glad I was able to catch it today coz my helper was telling me abt it 2 days ago but been working late and she's already sleeping when we pick her up. She's certainly made my day today. But she's gotten the cold and sore throat. Her voice is so husky now.

Deer
Hope YJ is better today. Agree with pringles. If he throws up, try to give him some water to ensure he's not dehydrated. if he's really hungry, he'll fuss for milk. When our stomachs are not feeling well, we also lose our appetites right?

hi mummies
pls count me in!

those joining stuff for Jaz
Shook
Brenda
Lyn
Hazey
Pigletz
Giggler
Eureka
Absolut
Val
Emily
Sanrio
Pvl
B2
Nat
Jul
June
Mom2nat
Deer
viv
QSG
joey

Hi Mom2nat.... Yah..the romper is meant for 6-9 mths..I'm sure she can still fit into the 3-6 mths..but may have problem buttoning...Her head looks round becos of the "mushroom" hair...kekekekeke

Poontang, sorry, I thot KKH competition only for KKH babies...

Pringles, yes, there really is a sesame street fair at Marina Sq... I always enjoyed looking at Alicia's pictures... She is such an interesting baby with all her expressions!

Absolut, it's so thrilling that baby is walking rite? I hope Tyra can walk soon cos she is getting bruises on her kneecap from all the crawling

Jul...Can I ask whether u added the fruits on the cake yourself? If i dun remember wrongly, the durian cake from Goodwood dun come with all those rite? Where did you get that #1 figure? Is it a candle????

mummies,
Feel so lost now after i last logged in on thur :p Have been very bz wif Kieran (he's hm wif me since thur). Brot him to the zoo. Little fella enjoyed himself esp in the wading pool at Children's World.

deer,
I oso tink dat YH had indigestion. Gosh, when i saw the frequency of his BM/cereal/FM, i was amazed. Kieran's nanny oso tends to feed him quite frequently but def not 1 hr interval :p Nvm, u learn from experience.

Those joining stuff for Jaz:
Shook
Brenda
Lyn
Hazey
Pigletz
Giggler
Eureka
Absolut
Val
Emily
Sanrio
Pvl
B2
Nat
Jul
June
Mom2nat
Deer
viv
QSG
joey
skyblue

I'll like to chip in too cos i rem jaz. She used to advise me on reflux issue since Kieran has reflux too. I went MIA from tis thread for a few mths then when i came back in when jaz last posted, i was very shocked n sad to read abt wat happened to her. Tis time round i only MIA for a few days, logged in n again read abt jaz
sad.gif
I rem aloy as a very very handsome boi wif his thick mop of hair. Anyway, i do hope to chip in n i'll transfer the $$$ together wif the gerber puffs dat i've ordered to lyn or maybe pigletz?

pringles
oops I was actually at home but I turned the comp off and watched old sexncity dvds heh..
yes shes 9mths and yeah did not do anything to her hair..It was nearly blonde or golden when she was a mth old..now turning black. didnt cut also but i wished for a bald baby though..heheh thought they were really cute!

hazey
I also didnt know but someone told me when it first came out. which hospital was tyra born at btw?

Poontang, shhshh... dun ever let Vane knows that I'm fan of Jade hor?
happy.gif

hazey, Jade so lovable of course she got so many fans hor? I love her eyes and hair too. Aiyo, Tyra so pretty now!!! Her skin so fair and her eyes so big leh.

deer, I only met Jaz once at B2's house during our 1st gathering. But didnt chat with her much that time.

QSG, I just started Vane with fish & yoghurt last week, she's ok with it. I may only start egg yolk this week. Let u know the GUG trial later cos I only go this afternoon.

Mom2Nat, I feel that some of Nat's pix resemble Vane leh. Cant tell what look similar though. Vane also cant talk, cant call us, only know her mum-mum when she wants to eat. Most of the time, keep "ahing" all the way.

Pringles, my mom also dun like the idea of slotting coins for the rides. Cant find any clear pix of Vane so didnt post them nowadays. Hahaha... Vane has been making "sssss" sound recently. LOL

Jul, your place looks very cheerful with the deco leh. Did Ian enjoy himself that day?

absolut, hahaha... Vane & Ally do the same thing to tissue paper leh. Vane got eczema so doc said to wait till she's 1yr old to feed fish and egg. Just started fish last week but no egg yet. heehee... so funny when they walked hor? I managed to video how Vane walks yday.

Poontang,
Jade has a very nice chinese name, she's ur little empress at home ;) Is ee-fay (prefer her chinese name, can i call her ee-fay?) ur first born? Next time when u hv a son, u can call him emperor ;)

Mom2Nat,
Since u hv just gone thru the milk rejection and still going thru it(?) ... i guess u can empathise with my situation most ... Feng Shui Lun Liu Zhuang, it's my turn now .....

YH still cant sit up on his own yet, no biscuit for him now. His main food is still milk ... actually after reading thru the mummies posts, i guess his reduced milk intake is due to his tummy not feeling well (indigestion, wind??) Anyway, i put ru yi you on his tummy like what Shook has suggested.

Actually i m not tt 100% convinced tt he is not feeling well, coz other than the rejection of milk and porridge (i m giving it to him at 3 hrs interval now), he is a perfectly normal and happy bb! He can tossed and turned and smiled at u, such a little darling when i m not feeding him. BUT when i give him milk or porridge, he will closed his mouth tightly, or started screaming, and arching his body and kicking his legs!!! My left arm is hving a nagging pain now, due to muscle stretched when YH threw his tantrum.

Since he didnt throw out yesterday (anyway, nothing much to throw also), i didnt bring him to see doc. Thanks for ur concern
happy.gif

Shook,
Just want to say thank you for reminding me abt ru yi you. I hv long forgotten abt it.

Hazey,
Ur little Tyra is so sweet
happy.gif
... and so fair with big big eyes. Even she's not smiling, she still look so adorable, i really feel like hugging her into my huai bao and sayang her
happy.gif

Pringles,
I hope u hv found out whether Marina Sq really has the SS fair b4 going down, coz my memory is very bad now, dunno whether is it really marina or some other places, or some other cartoon fair?? Tt's why i put "If i remember correctly", coz i m not sure.
Thanks for the advice on letting the stomach rest 1st and giving water after throwing out. Thanks
happy.gif

Jul,
Ian had a simple and lovely bday cake, cute and colorful decor, he must have enjoyed his bday party with mummy and papa very much
happy.gif
Thanks for sharing the photos, i get to see the face of another mummy here
happy.gif

Absolut,
Thanks for asking abt YH, he seems to be ok leh, he is cheerful and active when i m not feeding him .... but he is a little monster during feeding time. Agree with u, he will fuss for milk when he is hungry, so i just let him fuss 1st then feed, but he still take very little. Guess u r right, maybe he doesnt hv appetites for milk..... it's so good to be bb hor, happy happy reject milk, happy happy throw tantrum, happy happy take his milk when he wants ....mummy is the maid, and he is the da sao ye....

Jo,
Ur hubby back fr outstation? U recouping at home after taking care of zl alone for a while? Or u chong orchard for GSS? Hope u hv a good wkend.

Skyblue,
Yeah, i will be shocked also if i were to see other mummies feeding their bbs at these intervals. But YH is diff. On some occassions, he really eat at these kind of intervals, he eat well and no problem. Like i mentioned b4, he wont open his mouth when he is full, tt's why i m confused also, if tt day was really indigestion (which i think most probably so), why did he finish the 100ml of FM??? Actually i heard of growth spurt b4, bb will suddenly fuss for a lot of milk, more than his usual intake. Tt's why i didnt doubt it cld be other things other than milk tt YH was looking for.
But fr now on, i will take note of the close intervals, try not to feed if the interval is too short, esp if he has finished his food previously.
Thanks for the advice
happy.gif

Happy Birthday Sarah

Gd news! Jaz is discharged today. Jul sounded to her. She doesn't want anything fm us. Jul will get a fruit basket for Jaz herself

Pringles, Mom2nat, Deer, viv, QSG, joey, skyblue
Thx for your kindness to Jaz tho u gals dunno her

Deer
YH cont to drink fm tho he is full perhaps dat is is daily routine
If u hv the access to yahoo May/Jun/Jul/Aug bb group, u r able to edit your particulars. Do u hv access?
BB bites to feel things. Their tongue is the most developed sense among others. BB tends to drool n bites a lot when teething

Hazey
Tyra is so lovely.
The mth indicated on the clothing not accurate one. Chen Chen wear 3-6mth for MC romper but 12-18mth for romper bot fm JL

Pringles
Wish Alicia get well soon

Is it PVL's Sarah's bday today?

PVL,
HaPpY BiThDaY to Sarah! Wish Sarah good health and guai guai
happy.gif

Shook,
Glad to hear tt Jaz has been discharged, hope she will recover fully soon.
What is this yahoo bb group? Can email to me the url if cannot be posted here? My email acct : [email protected] Thanks
happy.gif

YH bites alot, but surprisingly he doesnt drool. Tt's why when he had his 1st 2 teeth, we didnt expect it at all, until we saw the teeth coming out then we realise he was teething.

Deer
Well, I cna understand the frustration. Dunno when they really hungry or not feeling well. I battled with this since v long ago, cos Nat was really difficult to handle. Sleep, eat, play, all oso not easy. Tot she is hungry, but suck a while dun wan. Then tot ill, but playtime so much energy.
Normally how much does YH takes for FM each time? Maybe he not really ill, maybe only sick of taking milk. Pedi says eating should be a joy, not force... I oso know, but everytime comes to feeding Nat, I v sian, cos she push away the spoon, need to distract her. Then eat so little... how to make it a joy for her... and for me feeding?? Well, if he got not good apetite for these few days, nvm, maybe next week wil be better.
Try steaming some pumpkin or sweet potatoes for him. Maybe he will like. When you say he can't sit up on his own, meaning independently?? If can sit with support, then ok, can feed solids. Nat only say well ard 9 months leh. Other times, need support, I strap her to the high chair at abt 4 months old, and feed her liao!!

Nat on high chair at 4 months old.
290516.jpg

Giggler
Then Vane and Nat can Ahhh... together... nat Ahhh and eeehhh... when I sing old mac donald...

Mommies
I am moving to hotel today, so no internet access. If have chance then come in and read. Or else, see ya back in Sin. Will reach coming Sat...

Brenda,
I hv finally found the post tt Absolut commented abt u, r u refering to u r "one of the most open mummies around"? My mum and dad just dropped by, they bought 2 ba zhang for me and hubby, so i got a little breather now, can read back past posts.
Remember u asked abt the dumpling fest, so did u hv a dumpling buffer with ur family yesterday?

Re : Jade Fan
Those mummies who r Jade fans r really cute.
Poontang, u can organise fans gatherings on a regular basis and invite those mummies, collect $5 each for admission fees and to take a photo with Jade, u can use the $$$ for Jade's education ;)
Ur little Jade is truly an angel, think those mummies wont mind... hahaah ....

Nat,
Ur friend who is in her last stage of b cancer, is it still curable? Hope i m not asking a stupid qn, but i heard tt the stages only mean how bad it is, doesnt mean cannot be cured?? Hope she will be ok. U take care too. U got lao er inside u, dont cry too much.

Mom2Nat,
Both of us same same, i also little thing think of seeing doc. Lucky i hv my mum around, who ask me to observe 1st. Otherwise i would hv given a lot of $$$ to PD. Actually there's one qn i wanted to ask, is it really nece to see PD when bb is so young? My colleague told me normal GP only hv medicine for adult and children, tt's why most of the time, the medicine given to our bb is not tt suitable for their age, so i was advised to see PD instead of GP. Wonder how true??? In fact, it just happened to my SIL's bb, she is abt 9 mths old, she had cough for a while, she saw the GP twice, but still not much improvement, eventually my SIL brought her to a PD, and her cough recovered. tt's why i let YH see PD instead of GP. But PD is much more exp, any mummies who take bb to GP and bb can recover fast fast? Pls recommend the GP, thanks.

Absolut,
Is Ally's cold and sore throat better today? Just read abt it, earlier on i only read msg tt addr to me. So glad for u tt u saw Ally walking confidently
happy.gif
Ally must be very fascinated with her new found skill to hv walk around the hse the whole day
happy.gif

Skyblue,
Any pic to share with us on Kieran at the zoo? U mean the zoo has this Children's World for the children? Did Kieran learn any stunts after seeing the animals ?

Mom2Nat, Giggler,
I dont really find Nat and Vane look similar leh ... Nat looked more like a chili padi, cheeky and noti, and Vane looks so si wen, got a guai guai look leh ... but if the mummies of these 2 girls think they look alike, then they must hv some similarities tt Aunty Deer didnt catch lor ... heheheh ...

Mom2Nat,
I posted then saw ur msg, wonder u go off-line liao?? Thanks for sharing with me abt feeding Nat. YH also the same as Nat, they can go pak-tor together, go on their hunger strike together, and both of us chat over tea and milo (i dont drink coffee, u prefer tea or coffee?) ...hahah ....

Yeah, agree with u, eating and feeding shld be a joy, it will be a perfect world if our bbs enjoy their milk/rice cereal/porridge/biscuits, then we mummies will be the happiest mummies in the world ...hahah ... me gila already, need to go to bungkok apartment to xiu yang a few days ....

Actually ur hi-chair method is a good idea, at least i dont need to hold YH while feeding him, and wont kena kicks and punches fr him when he struggles. But my mum doesnt want a hi-chair, and my place too small for so many bb stuff. hmm ... see how ...

Nat always hv tt cheeky look in her, she's always a joy to look at
happy.gif
Thanks for sharing so much with me, it really makes me feel better tt i m not alone. Thanks
happy.gif

Going to miss u here ... no kaki liao on bb rejecting food. Have a safe trip back and come back to this thread fast fast hor
happy.gif

deer
So funny ... after I posted comments abt YH throwing up, Ally woke up at around midnight coughing coz of phlegm stuck in her throat and in the end, she threw up a bit on her bed and all over me. After that, refused to drink any water and managed to pet her to sleep. Woke up a few times coughing violently again but didn't throw again. She threw up a bit of milk again this morning. will get hubby to monitor her tomorrow since he's on hols. If she doesn't get any better, will have to bring her to PD again on tues.

shook
So glad that Jaz is better. Maybe she pai seh to accept our money. So she really cannot see Aloy at all? so poor thing. Hope she can stay strong and recover fast so Aloy can be with his mommy again.

PVL
Birthday wishes for Sarah from me too. share some of her bday pics with us ok?

Deer
Ally liked pumpkin and sweet potato when we gave it to her at 6 months.

hi mummies
sorry, really no time to read the posts here...

shook
don't mention!

deer
thanks for writing to me, i was searching my name and only saw shook and u wrote to me ;p yes, hubby back yesterday 2am. i borrowed HK series, king of yesterday and today, from my colleague. managed to complete the series last night. ;p

mummies
today went to united square and signed up with growing up gifted. i wanted to sign up the trial lesson but the lady replied long waiting list! so i tot just try 2 months for fun... will let u mummies know if zl can read/speak after 2 mths hahahahahahaha... ;p

oh, i switched from Gain IQ to Enfagrow but i saw the DHA and AHA very very low in Enfagrow compared to Gain IQ. Is it oK? Kids still need alot of AHA and DHA after age 1?

Hi gals!

Jaz was discharged today. Ordered a fruit/flower basket to be sent to her home instead. It's about $103 from one of the Thomson florists... hubby helped me with the transaction so I don't have the details. Will work out the costs and inform you all later. Me on night shift today... no time to work all this out yet. Don't think it will be more than $7 per person.

Mom2Nat, the photos look just right on my screen, no need to scroll further right to see leh... so I thought no point posting in one straight line... hehehe... apologies.

hazey, the number one is a candle we bought in Concourse. The fruits on the cake were added by the chef since ours was a special order for birthday celebration.

Absolut,
Ally so poor thimg, vomitted and cough violently. Hope she will recover soon. U take care too, with ur no.2 in ur tummy, u need adequate rest.

Mom2Nat, Absolut,
Thanks abt the pumpkin and sweet potato suggestion, i will let my mum knows, so tt she can try on YH during wkday.

Mom2Nat,
After i posted then i remember u asked how much milk is YH taking now. We normally make 120/150 ml for him. My mum can make him finish 150ml sometimes, or at least 120ml. i normally give him 120ml, coz i know he wont finish all the milk at one go, and i will either drink it or throw them away after 2 hrs. So in actual fact, YH drink abt 100ml when i feed him. The feeding is 3 hrs interval. All along he is not an easy bb to feed, but these few days he is worse, drinking on avg 70-90ml for each feed.
I m bf YH now after i hv thrown away 80ml of rejected and overtime milk. Really breaking my back and arm to bf and type at the same time :p

Shook,
Did u say Jaz cant see Aloy AT ALL? Why? If u hv mentioned b4, dont mind saying it again? I had read past posts a few times, quite tired of doing so. Hope Jaz can be with Aloy again soon.

shook,
Dun mention it. I jus feel very sad when i read abt jaz's condition... Anyway, i'm glad to hear dat she's discharged. Do update us on her condition. Btw, I oso dun have access to the yahoo bb gp.
sad.gif

absolut,
How long has ally been coughing? Tink betta bring to PD if she stil has lots of phlegm. But then, i notice 1 thing abt western medication is dat they seem to create more phlegm. Is it cos the medicine r very sweet?

deer,
Yar, there's a children's world located rite in the zoo. The animals there r mainly very tame kind like miniature horses, pigs, horses etc... Definitely got pics... wait till i d/l the pics then i post it here for u all to see
happy.gif
2day, brot his for his maiden swim wif a fren. Weather was very gd but when we reached the pool, wah couz, the wind started blowing, so it was quite cold (to me though i didn't swim). I'm so worried dat he'll catch a chill. Brot him up from the pool after he started fussing. Mmmm, quite difficult to bathe a kid who's so used to warm water at home leh. How ah?
Learn any stunts ah? Bo leh...he jus wanted to go n touch the animals leh.

mom2nat,
Nat looks so babyish then. Now really big gal liao.
happy.gif
n her hair grew so fast???

Gd morning mummies.

PVL

Happy belated bday to SARAH!

Jul

Thks for posting the photo of the flowers u bought on behalf of us for Jaz
happy.gif
They look lovely.

Ian's cake looks Good and yummy! I like that cute facial expression on him standing in front of tv..haha....

Hope you had a gd shift?

Mom2nat

I don't really bring Alicia to PD frequently, unless its something that needs urgent attention or medication.

I was thinking....maybe babies without their 4 front upper and lower teeth find it hard to say "ssss"...:p (lao hong effect)heheh
That's why i kept teaching Alicia to pronounce it but she doesn't seem to, so my own theory -(1 more tooth at the lower front not out yet)..probably not true la

Wow....u are finally flying back soon....welcome home and see u real soon
happy.gif
!

Deer and Hazey

We brought Alicia to sesame street fair at Marina yesterday. That place is totally changed and still under renovation..spent some time finding our way around. Whn we arrived, Alicia exclaimed in excitement at Elmo and frens..haha....so while we were busy browsing the vcds/clothes and toys, she was happily walking around on her own (Yes, she started walking around steadily last 4 days or so!) Thks for the info!

hi pringles
hahahaha...alicia so cute to carry her pillow and walking around! she is fast! zl still attempting to walk his first few steps.

jul
thanks! pls calculate and let us know the amt payable to you.

how about our next gathering???!!! any news?

Good Morning Mummies,
Havent read thru the post at all, just see foto!
happy.gif

Hope all is well n sunshine!

Hi Poontang n Hazey,
Both of u have equally beautiful girls. Hazey, U are fan of Jade, think Poontang can be fan of Tyra then?
happy.gif

Hi Shook,
Thanks for the update of Jaz.....happy that she is back home!

Hi Jul,
How's the bd cake........marvedelicious?? Ian still look so tan n kind of 'shrink'?? Frm foto here I mean...his hair is still so cool, u always get it trim??

Thanks u n ur hb for helping us out with the transaction..........let us know the amt n ur details, we will x'fer $ 2u, probably electronically!

Oh Dear Pringles,
Alicia woke up at 530am n she looks so active n smiling away, busy walking ard the hse N U SNAPPING FOTO at 530am.............haahhahaha...

Gd to 'see' her look gd n in the pink again, so cheery........is she much better?

Hey, very excited for U! Ur mum's pl, a few steps away is a very gd Childcare!!!!!

Hi Lyn,
recalled once u asked abt Pureen diaper? No it is not the blue diaper. Pureen's print is very gaudy n ugly but rae likes... "party diaper' he says, with lots of ballons n rabbit!

Hi QSG,
Over the weekends was thinking if u r cooking white bait for dana! Elyse luv it.

Have u found the hair clips that u bought for dana? Elyse luv them, found them delicious too........

Mummies, so long nvr post foto liao........

290596.jpg
290597.jpg

290598.jpg
290599.jpg

290600.jpg

Back