(2004/06) June/July 2004 Babies

Eureka, ur kitchen tiles same as mine.
happy.gif

Nat, Ethan went for the trial lesson at Suntec. Taking classes there currently... but as my period just came today, we can't go for tomorrow's lesson.
btw, there is hot water in the ladies toilet.

Lyn..

Yah Matt very "rong xin" to have met Jade!!

can you imagine I only read your posts got a pretty gal Jade on another thread..

So when I collected the cot...KK put Matt into the playpen..and Jade (didn't ask her name till almost leaving!!)played with Matt..She good host showed matt all her toys and how to spin the things on the playarea doors..

All of a sudden..it struck me to ask Poon for Bbs Name..None other than Jade!!!

Ruffy...
sorry la!!! maybe you try marketplace and buy something from Poontang then can bring Ryan la!!!! LOL

LUCKY LADIES!!!

Wahhh hubbies sing n croon?? Play guitar??? So "lo Man TI ke"
Eh so where did they dissappear ah??? extinct liao!!???

I suppose this weekend ask hubby sing to the BBs..ok?? assignment for WEEKEND!!!!!

Pigletz...

Send to ME la!!!!! I seem to have a lot of orders lo!!! besides I can have excuse drive around....
I already got commission liao...Tspa voucher..lunch for 2!!!

LYN!!!

must be over the mooonnnnn!!! Give Jerald big hugs!!!!

hazey...

you really like Jade hor??? Fan club indeed...wait till you see the postings of otehr babies!!!!

For your benefit and others!!!

290278.jpg

Hahhah Absolut,
I very guai one hor... indeed Jem eats a lot of things but did go thru screening tho a bit on the 'lax side lah... I still say no-no to seafood till 1.5yrs old leh.. and till age 16 for Absolut..hahahha
AND I don't take cockles in my char kway tiao, no chin chow and sashimi during preggie days.. SEE!?!? I also typical Singaporean..hahah

Nat,
Jade got give ur handsome Matt her number anot??

mon2nat, i cant ans ur qns...she last posted long ago somewhere end apr?? then no news liao...

nat, aiyo...matt jump q ah!! so many boys wanted to date her!! me lor...love her big round eyes!! RARE BEAUTY!!!

yep...confirm he's not calling my mum but ME!!! ma ma.....yeuuuuuuu so sweet!!

If I have a son, I will find ways to date Jade!!! I dun tok to Poontang leh...so a bit weird to ask her for Jade's picture rite?

Lyn ah Lyn...

ya lor!! I didn't know it's jade la!!! Really!!! Now ruffy sure "ah bish" me liao...

hazey..

Jade fan... you want her cot ah??? I still haven't assemble leh!!! Start bidding at $100!! lol

nat ah nat!!! she's a superstar at the share ur bb pixs thread u duno her!!?!?! OMG!!!

hazey, no lah....i think vane,jana,elyse, dana + tyra will all be so jealous to know who's this jade is!!!

hahha, this jade fan thingy is ticklish.. mebbe we should re-organize another bb bash n invite Jade as special guest then the response will be better.

Mom2nat and Eureka!
My Jem very loyal one... he's still waiting for the chance to ask for Nat's and Elyse's number.

Jaz had fever after 2 chemotherapy. She approached Jul last 9 @ A&E. Jul will check Jaz's blood test n c whether visitors r allowed to visit her. Now dat Jaz has fever, her immune sys is v low. The lesser ppl visit her, the lesser bug. Another thing is Jaz may b to tired to accept visitors. I will keep u gals posted. Will sms some1 to post after 29 when I hv no access to pc

Those joining stuff for Jaz
Shook
Brenda
Lyn
Hazey
Pigletz
Giggler
Eureka
Absolut
Val
Emily
Sanrio
Pvl
B2
Nat
Jul

Jul will get wat is appropriate. I suggest we transfer $ to Jul electronically or via ATM. Will update u gals on the amt

Absolut
Ya many food dat Brenda fed Jem r not in my approved list

Lyn!!!

YOU FORGOT PRETTY DIMPLED NAT!!!!!! really "ah bish" you lo!! LOL.

Really I didn't know!!!!! If now the ground open n swollow me n watermelon..I'll gladly go lo!!

Brenda..

I've asked Poontang to join us when she can...will keep her posted on the gathering!!! Hope she can make guest appearance since ALL seem eager to meet her!!
happy.gif

Hey like I said come "la la" for Jade, Matt, Zach and other forum babies at the KKH BB show leh!!! Will let you know when the trials are!!!

Hi gals!
I just managed to visit Jaz a while ago before my shift started.
She looks ok, cheerful despite some hair loss and the fever.
She is in the general ward, so visitors are fine. She doesn't want to trouble you gals, so up to you whether you still want to visit her. Or I could just get something and pass her the rest of the moolah. I think $$ is more useful at this point. Apart from some flowers to cheer her up. Hehehe...
Aloysius doesn't drink much milk nowadays, dunno why, Jaz said. Maybe dun like the taste. He's turning one year old next month. =)

jul, i'm ok with anything for her, count in my share. but will not visit her...NOT I HEARTLESS...but if i'm in her shoe...i prefer to meet my guests in my best of state... prefer to let her hv ample rest than to disturb her.

will keep her in my prayers...

shook, so r we coordinating anything to be sent to her?

nat, u pong me, later mon2nat also pong me....

Jul,
Thanks for the update!
happy.gif

I also agree $$ will be best beside flower. If you all interested, maybe we can come out with some. and then also, buy a nice bday present for Aloysius. Must be very sad for both the mum and son.

Lyn,
Think you are right in some way. But in another way, you feel good to know that there's pple who is thinking and praying for you.

yeah Lyn,
i agree w u... will be good to hv a rep that's she's been close and comfy with.

Hmm... mebbe we can make a card by contributing our bbs photos to show that we r miss her and praying for her now?? Together w a nice bouquet of flowers?

Think we shld order the vege puffs for Jaz too. Now Aloysius got no mummy to take care, tot he maybe missing out something. Hopefully the vege puffs which have been keeping our little ones happy can perk up the little guy.

jul & shook, thanks for keeping us updated abt jaz and for helping us organise stuff for her. Please let her know that we are all thinking and praying for her and if she needs any help whatsoever, to feel free to ask... if she wants company, tell her to tell you and we'll definitely fly over.
happy.gif

Nat, Jade is soooo pretty. Okay, but I also still like Tyra, Elyse etc etc... so, pls mommies of gals here, do keep Ethan in mind hor. The would here does not revolve around Matt and Jem! :p ehheheee....

B2...

you bring me to tears...Just sharing with jul n shook...

just visited a friend day bef..last stage B.cancer..bb only 18mths!! The BB still so small!!! Played in the room and oblivious to everything around him.

cried heaps after I left...
Making it a point to see her again next week..hubby works..so can't be by her side all the time.

Pigletz,

let me know when transport needed...

Feel so sad for Jaz. Still remember her with Alyosius at my place for our 1st gathering. Alyosius had very bad reflux then. was still wondering how's alyosius since she cut his nice curly hair and then i hear this.......

Brendali, soorrryy, but don't think we should give her a card showing all our bbs' face... won't that make her feel so sad that she cannot be with her bb? She must be hurting and missing her bb so much as it is.
I really don't know... but this is what I feel if I were in her shoes, pls don't feel offended hor... I know u mean well. No offense, k? :p

mummies,
any idea roughly when bb can do the pincer grasp neatly? U know Randall damn poor thing when I fed him the puff yest. He open his mouth and expect me to put into his mouth or he will open his mouth, "pa" onto my palm n eat. Like a doggy leh
sad.gif
He got agitated when he tried picking it up and put into his mouth.

B2...
Yah i still remebered I helped her carry alloy and surprise surprise he stopped crying!!!!

she was really struggling to get the clothes changed etc etc!!

So sad
sad.gif
KK banned me from visiting even our friend!! said preggie woman too emotional lo..also not good for preggie woman to visit...sigh..

b2, i think she did plc her order leh. yes she did unless there's two jaz.

brenda, pigletz...i'm not sure who's she close with?? jul?? since jul is in the medical line??

suddenly, i feel so....sad??selfish?? duno why... here i am over the moon cos jerald just blur out "ma ma" but wat abt jaz n aloysius??? must go fan xing fan xing....

val, randall so cute!! eat like a dog!! same like jerald lor!! tot he can pinch his food but all ended up on the floor then expect u to feed him! but well at least he's eating n not wasting ur $$

mummies, i only remember aloysius frm photos which jaz used to post
happy.gif
well, come on cheer up...once she recovered she'll come in to post again...looking fwd to that day...shd we all pray for that special day to come earlier??
happy.gif

Brenda
Thot you're the one who only avoid sashimi for 1st trimester? If not, then who did it? Me very tempted to follow leh esp since dunno why keep having to eat jap food recently.

Shook
Wondering if we should just contribute cash to her coz she prob needs it more than anything else now leh.

Pigletz,
Yeah, me worried sick the whole nite. Even when i fell asleep i dreamt of carrying YH also, even though i cant remember what i was doing in the dream. My mum woke me up at around 4.30am to bf him, i woke up and was thinking how come YH in my mum's arm, i though i was carrying him, then i realised i was dreaming just now.
Thanks
happy.gif

Shook,
Notice tt u like to use Ru Yi You. I used to give it to YH after every bath during his colicky period. But stopped after he no longer has colic. Hv to dig it out again. Thanks for sharing.

Brenda,
Whenever u mention YH got weak stomach and not advisable to give this and that, i really feel like ponging myself, did not take note of it, has to be reminded by someone. But i really apprec ur reminder, i will try to be more careful. Do u mind sharing with me what other food is a no-no at this stage, if u can recall. Thanks.

Mom2Nat,
U trying out the coloring thingee also huh? Nice color u choose, i saw it immediately. Thanks
happy.gif

I didnt know tt kena choked will also cause throw out in such a great volume? I will take note. Thanks. Agree with u, i shldnt hv given him milk so soon after the rice cereal. But sometimes YH is really hungry, he can finish the FM very fast. Really cant tell when he is hungry and when he is not.

Hazey,
No solid food after 8pm ... will consider ur suggestion. Thanks
happy.gif

Lyn, Absolut,
Think i hv really overfed YH, tt'w why he throw out so much.
Lyn, i only give egg to YH once a week also.
Thanks for sharing
happy.gif

hi hazey
heard from nat ur jades fan? so sweet! Im really touched! but sad leh...nat says jade dun look like in pics..her double eyelids seem to have disappeared!

mom2nat
ur here!

nat
the kkh contest when to go? will they send us letters to tell us?

old pics about 1mth ago:
290306.jpg
290307.jpg

yesterday:
290308.jpg

Errr... can someone tell me, Jaz has b cancer, but op liao? Ok liao? Wat stage?

Deer
Yes, choke can throw up, my frens bbs did tat a few times liao. I saw it with my own eyes. Like a fountain. Cos he ate a piece of serviette, stuck near his tonsils, so end up daddy dig out for him.

Lyn
I won't go visit Jaz for the same reason u hv. Bsides, I think she can't get proper rest if there r too many visitors. Dat's wat I experienced after delivery.
Suggest give $ n a get well card Ask jul to pass to Jaz
Dun need to feel guilty by your joy over Jerald addressing u. Every min happy n sad things happen

Pigletz
IMHO, giving present to Aloy now may make Jaz more sad n think too much
I suggest getting a rep (Jul or whoever going to visit her) to send her $ n a card wif the names of those contributing to let her know we r there to care for her

B2B3M4
Jaz ordered the puff
Jaz, Jul, my hubby n I were the last to leave your hse. My hubby n I accompanied her till her hubby's car arrived. She looked so poor thing struggling wif Aloy.....

Val
CHen CHen master princer grasp ard 7th or 8th mth. My dad trainned him wif rasin. May b u like to try wif rasin?
I mistaken Aloy for a gal too

Absolut
I abstained fm sashimi fm the min I found I wz pregnant till few mths after I started work
Agree cash. + a get well soon card

Deer
We still apply lu yi you on Chen Chen every time after bathe to keep his tummy warm n comfy. Dat's wat my mum taught me fm her yrs of bbsitting experience
Actually I m lucky dat Chen Chen express hunger v differently since NB. NB he er er (sounds like hungry in Mandarin), then he air air air, now he negh negh. He pushes away food when he is full

Mom2Nat
Jaz has breast cancer. I dunno which stage. She had chemotherapy

Sorry Emily dear,
i din noe that she's not with aloysius. oh gosh, that will really upset her..

Lyn n the rest of the mummies, yah it's sad to hear abt Jaz and we should really fan xing fan xing... we should be happier now that we can be next to our little ones when they throw tantrum, 'pui pui' their food out, bite our mil, insist on that barbie doll, do merlion stunts etc etc! And all the more rejoice that they start calling us 'ma ma'.

Nat,
is it u who skip sashimi for the 1st tri only :p

Absolut,
I only 'tou chi' 2 slices thruout my pregnancy.

Deer,
U so funny... din read absolut's post har? the way i feed jem will make others shake head leh. Actually for 6.5mth, ur concern should not be in quantity as in feeding him often cos main food will still be milk and he'll ask for it when needed. Instead Jem at 6mths take a variety of pureed veg and fruits in small amount n biscuits to sooth his gums only. Food that i avoid then are mainly those that r choke hazards and high risk of allergies (wheat, egg, seafood, peanuts) I'm rather 'lax on the rest cos my motto is 'moderation of everything'

Poontang!!
Welcome to our thread. Hahahah... so when is Jade gonna be our special guest? How old is she btw? Sorry, i dun frequent other threads.. so can trouble u to intro ur little angel?

Valencia
Have you seen Randall pick up hair? Nat picks it up then used the other hand to pick on the hair. Then you can see the pincer grasp.
You were saying tat Randall v active. Does he play and laugh a lot? Or busy gg ard the house messing up things?? Hee...

Foreverfriends
Thanks for the info. Cos I dun really know Jaz. Prob when I came in here, she already not active liao. Hmmm... feel sad for her.

Lyn, Nat
Hahaha... Thanks Natalie, for reminding Lyn of my girl... but can't compare, Jade is really pretty. Btw, I already know her existence from the other tread lah.

Nat
Haha... just saw the one on Matt and mama... chia lat, he abusing Mama so young. Funny was the mole one!!! haha

Brenda
kao_blush.gif
Nat will be more than happy to meet big eyed Jem. Oh, I noticed Jem very fair hor. Think he is fairer than my girl.

Hi mummies,

pls count me in!

Those joining stuff for Jaz
Shook
Brenda
Lyn
Hazey
Pigletz
Giggler
Eureka
Absolut
Val
Emily
Sanrio
Pvl
B2
Nat
Jul
June

Mom2Nat
oic..whoa Im actually too lazy to go other threads but came her coz of natooi

Brenda
hehe thanks for the warm invite
happy.gif
jade is 9mths 6days old, can crawl and stand on her knees..a pretty sweet baby usually but when she lose her temper its very BAD! never interacted much with any other babies other than nats ryan

pringles
what does it means by those joining (what) stuff for jaz?

BTW Deer,

the bib i got it frm mothercare. But if u are looking for cheaper ones, i think tollyjoy or other neighbourhood brands shld be able to find.

Back