(2004/06) June/July 2004 Babies

Alicia's Daddy,
Thanks! haha, think the kids enjoy themselves more. The adult find this trip tiring. hehe.

Think HK Disneyland is really for our kids age. But one day should be enough to cover all.

We were invited to be the star guest for the parade on the 2nd day. But have to reject the offer as we don't intend to stay for the whole day. We went to do some shopping instead and met Quan Yi Feng and team there. hehe.

2207394.jpg

Pigletz,
Saw your pics in FB
happy.gif

We are planning to go there in May, and spend 2 days in Disneyland. Are 2 days too excessive? Where else is nice for the kids?
What are you suppose to do as star guest?

Quan Yifeng and Ah Ben, filming the thrifty stuff show
happy.gif

Gathering:
Let's plan! Giggler completed CF liao, and I'm in. I prefer indoor...hehehe...old man cannot take too much sun.

Alicia's Daddy,
Ya, haha, hubby posted the pic in his fb.
happy.gif

May? You book air tix already? think SQ promotion now is $408 per adult. Quite worth it. You can consider getting annual pass for Alicia so that you can get more discount in the hotel stay there. 2 days in disneyland and 1 night there should be enough bah. The rest of the days, stay in HK itself, can enjoy the food and shopping. All the rides there is nice for kids except for the roller coaster, not nice at all. Don't bother to take that.

Star Guest suppose to be in the parade. Sit on their car and wave hi and bye to all those pple watching the parade. They will also anounce your name to everyone saying that you are the star guest for the parade lor. hahaha

Gathering:
Indoor? Open House? or a small gathering at places with indoor playground?

Pigletz,
Yup, it's in your hb FB
happy.gif

I have 120K miles to use, and I think I better book now since they only reserve a %portion for mileage cliam. SQ is offering 25% discount on mileage claim...YEAH!

Annual pass to get discount for the hotel stay? Worth it? I dun think I will go back HK >2x in a year. Wow, that is a life time experience as a star guest leh, hope they look for me when I am there..hahaha...

Gathering:
Gathering with indoor playground sounds nice ;)

Alicia's Daddy,
Then you better plan ur date and claim it soon.
happy.gif
Yes, we bought Annual pass for Gareth just to get the discount. Calculated and find it quite worth, we got 35% discount for the hotel stay for weekday. If you going in May, still can get 35% discount for weekeday. Can start planning.

Gathering:
I can think of few places:
1) GoGo Bambini (think i spell correctly)
2) Bukit timah turf club (brenda went b4)
3) Kidz Explorer at Pasir Ris

Any comment?

Mom2nat,
that's like very worth leh. I don't mind go London again. Exchange rate is low compare to that time i go 6 years ago. hehe

Pigletz,
Yes yes, I just checked, and the popular flight in the morning and afternoon returning flight on waitlist, but should be able to get it. Still "struggling" if I should get our maid there as well. My colleage wants to be my maid...hahahaha....

Bukit Timah more centralised
happy.gif

Mom2nat,
Yes, it's 50% discount on mileage for London.

Alicia's Daddy,
I will say bring ur maid there. Not easy to handle one to one. Spend a little bit more and enjoy more.
happy.gif
I don't mind being ur maid too, can consider my application? hahaha

Pigletz,
That's what I think too, but it's so sayang to get an extra room just for the maid to stay leh. My colleage says better to spend on our shopping. Aiyah, cannot afford you as our maid..hahaha..

Alicia's Daddy,
hmm, if you don't mind, then squeeze everyone in 1 room lor.

Disneyland hotel, is big enough for 3 adult and 2 kids. Can request for a bb cot.

As for hk, can stay at Royal Plaza hotel, also big enough for 3 adult and 2 kids.

Haha, just need to pay for my air tix, I can sleep on the sofa. Food wise, you eat what, I eat what lor. Just don't give me left over can liao. haha. I can help to look after Adrian. Don't think i got the strength to carry Alicia. hehe

Pigletz, A's dad,
i think there is a cafe at near bt timah turf club where there is both indoor and outdoor play rea for kids, oopss... suddenly i cant remb d name, can some1 help... my memory oso poor these days :p

Pigletz,
Thanks for your suggestion.
Wait I pay for your tix, than you disappear, go shopping on your own, how??? hahahaha...just kidding. Even I cannot carry Alicia for too long
happy.gif

Sanrio,
You confirmed your new appt?
Is it Fidget?

pigletz
Yupz, I oso tempted to go London! YOu know you go there buy LV even more worth it. Tax rebate some more. Hb say go, then I say go there nothing for Nat to play leh!! Heard got a Lego land or something like tat, but need to drive out. Tats abt all. Hb dun really like me to go London cos he has to shop shop shop all day. Hee...

I think many pple become silent readers liao leh, wat if our gathering no one come??!! Hoho...

Ruffy,
That's a good idea.

Shall we make it in 4 April? More time to plan.
happy.gif

Gathering:
1) pigletz & family,
2) Alicia's Daddy & family?
3) Ruffybear & family?
4) Mom2nat & family?
5) Giggler & family?
6) sanrio & family?
7) brenda & family?

Let's try to confirm so that we can plan for the actual location for the gathering.
happy.gif

Alicia's Daddy,
haha, don't think too much lah. Bring your maid along lah. Once you confirm your ticket, you can start planning the rest.
happy.gif

Mom2Nat,
hahaha, Nat can join you for shopping mah. Can start to train her so that she can accompany you for shopping next time.

Gathering no one? hehe, at least got the few of us mah. small gathering also got it's fun.
happy.gif

hahhaa.. PV, one day i heard Ethan say "Babi Mommy" I boiled. What! Who teach him bad words? Then I told him cannot say bad words coz Babi is bad word. Then I ask him u know what is babi? He nod his head and say "yes, barbie is a doll for girls." faintz... now I know he doesn't mean the malay word babi.. so when he uses it, I am fine. Luckily I got him to explain before I punished him.

Mom2nat
Elliot picky wif food or no appetite to eat?
When I wz typing I hv clingy kids, I imagine u reading n nodding away
Can view photo of Png Png from my blog. But my blog not up to date. Updated till Oct 2008 only. My hubby v v busy lately. Din transfer photos to my mum's plc for me. Back at home, no time to use pc
Png Png oso not 10kg He will b 1 tis Sat But wk end I carry him till my arms pain
My turn to nod reading your post "I am so tired handling Nat, she is yelling, crying, screaming. LIke a tyrant. Small thing only cry, whine. Then shout at us, dun get her way, scream... I dun see other kids like tat leh. How to get her to speak politely? " Chen Chen quiet dwn n listen when I raise my voice or throw things. I CTRL n CTRL n CTRL but it din work to speak nicely to him. I dun like to shout @ him I think he follows me shout n scream. I m at my wit's n

Priviledged
Hey congrats!! I congrat u on Gabriel's full mth
kao_embarrassed.gif
He looks BIG 1st time I heard of coughing bb out.
My gyne din perform episiotomy on me when I delivered Png Png
I din feel my water bag broke when I delivered Chen Chen. Gyne said membrance broke
Rub ginger!!?? Oh no. I told Chen Chen my life will b shortened bcoz of him. Told him after I die, he has no mummy. Does he want dat. He will say no n quiet dwn. Sometimes he say Sorry mummy when he knows I m v v upset

Emily
Your dream told u ready to go for another bb
kao_wink.gif

Barbie mummy
lol.gif

Emily, Pigletz
It's been ages since we last met I wish to meet up wif u too. But my hubby's been rushing for a prj. Wk n oso need to work. All of us follow him to office. I take the opportunity to coah Chen Chen to do homework w/o TV n toys as distraction.

Hong
Did your teacher mean u r not ready for no 3 at tis moment?

Leng Leng
I teach Chen Chen manners, I practise it but he doesn't!! eg I address everyone at home b4 I eat, even address Chen Chen but he doesn't tho I told him to. I m truely upset n dunno wat to do

Sanrio
Drink Horlicks. It's rich in calcium better than those milk for preggie/nursing mum I discovered tis during my confinement. I compared the contents n surprised to learn dat

mom2nat, Sanrio, Alicia's daddy
Coming to 5 yr old, I wonder if Chen Chen hit 15kg

Giggler, Priviledged, mom2nat, Hong
Chen Chen is rude too He screams n shouts when he disagree wif us DUN WANT!! NO!! I hope it's a phase man. I m v tired over tis

Gathering

As proposed by Piglet

1st Date - 4th April (afternoon)
2nd Date - 5th April (afternoon) Ok??
Shall we make it in 4 April? More time to plan. :)

Gathering:
1) pigletz & family,
3) Ruffybear & family Ok for both Sat or sunday but after 3pm for Sunday due to Ryan's swimming lesson at 2pm.
4) Mom2nat & family?
5) Giggler & family?
6) sanrio & family?
7) brenda & family?

Koala,
It is my #2 that scream and shouts more then #1. I treat it as part of the terrible 2s package. I already very tired screaming and shouting at Monsters/devils at work..so no mood to do any more screaming when home haha
happy.gif

Ruffy
Oh Ryan ok it's Ray who's shouting
U back to teaching already?

Gathering tentatively put my name in 1st
1) pigletz & family,
3) Ruffybear & family Ok for both Sat or sunday but after 3pm for Sunday due to Ryan's swimming lesson at 2pm.
4) Mom2nat & family?
5) Giggler & family?
6) sanrio & family?
7) brenda & family?
8) koala & family

Gathering: 4 or 5 April.
1) pigletz & family,
2) Ruffybear & family Ok for both Sat or sunday but after 3pm for Sunday due to Ryan's swimming lesson at 2pm.
3) koala & family
4) Alicia's Daddy & family?
5) Mom2nat & family?
6) Giggler & family?
7) sanrio & family?
8) brenda & family?

Ruffy,
I also got prob with #2. haha, but I sense that he is jealous of #1. #1 seldom get scolded and he always. haha....maybe he is behaving like that to get our attention.

1) pigletz & family,
2) Ruffybear & family Ok for both Sat or sunday but after 3pm for Sunday due to Ryan's swimming lesson at 2pm.
3) koala & family
4) Alicia's Daddy & family?
5) Mom2nat & family (sat got class at 3pm, so meet is b4 or after tat lor. Sun after 12pm should be ok)
6) Giggler & family?
7) sanrio & family?
8) brenda & family?
9) Hazey & family?
10) pawprint & family?
11) Val & family??

koala
Well... heee.. you half right, cos Nat is sticky. Elliot not so bad. Maybe cos my maid attends to him. Until now, he is easier than Nat. But dunno why I lost all my patience liao, I haven't even tried bringing him out on my own. Downstairs only bah! hahaha... But he is a more picky eater.
Wat is your blog ah? I not blogger, so dun really have habit to read pple's blog often oso. Hee...

1) pigletz & family,
3) koala & family
4) Alicia's Daddy & family (sat must be after 2pm, Sun all day OK)
5) Mom2nat & family (sat got class at 3pm, so meet is b4 or after tat lor. Sun after 12pm should be ok)
6) Giggler & family?
7) sanrio & family?
8) brenda & family?
9) Hazey & family?
10) pawprint & family?
11) Val & family??

Pigletz,
Okie, will probably bring her along
happy.gif

Koala,
Hope that Alicia can transfer some "meat" to Chen.

A's dad,
we gave it up.. is not Fidget. is it called, 'Sol cafe..', i go n tink tink ok.
my hb's job/co is feeling a great impact fr d current economic situation. u do deal a lot w d US mkt, can share w me is it really tat tat bad now?

Gathering:
we prefer 4 April, has a b'day party to attend on 5 Apr.

A's dad,
me n cher nid some meat fr Alicia too, keke.... my cher eats quite well, except she is vegetarian, but she jus dun put on wt leh.

1) pigletz & family,
3) koala & family
4) Alicia's Daddy & family (sat must be after 2pm, Sun all day OK)
6) Giggler & family?
7) sanrio & family?
8) brenda & family?
9) Hazey & family?
10) pawprint & family (Sat late afternn/ Sun)
11) Val & family??

I'm usually silent reader lor...
happy.gif

Koala,
mus ask Lee along, my hb said so long din mt him. terrible me, can b so lazy to eat, i hardly snack n dun take hot drks.. okie wld try horlicks..

shook,
manners... I teach my kids too, but my MIL always says "nevermind just eat".... hiazzz...

Athena is 14++KG,
our 8mths old #3 is 11KG.
happy.gif

Shook,
I dun think she mean that. Infact she encouraged me to have more. Just that I meantioned hubby not very ready, so she drop me this GOLDEN WORDS. hahaha. She gave me her daughter eg, two kids but mother has to fly due to work. No time for the kids.... She said not easy for working mum. I only have 2, and I am already a Siao Cha Bo liao. Can I still handle the 3rd one? If I really like bb so much, may be I urge my sister to have another one since she only has one or wait for my BIL to have one then I can always volunteer to bbsit for them. hahaha..
May be I just wanna be a nanny?

Disagreement - U know as working mum we will tend to be very exhasted after a day of work. When we reached home we just wanna the kid to be nice, lovable and hug u. Giving us some nice words and bringing lots of goodies to bed. Unfortunately, not the case for most of us. Janelle will complained to me abt school, Julian, grandma etc etc if she has any. Else she will want our attention on certain subjects, which can be quite demanding sometime.

my patience is just as small as an orange and will shrink to just a pea if kids give me alot of nonesense.

Every night Janelle will ask if we are going shopping when we fetch them home. Once reach home she request me to read her book, do assignment sheet with her.

I will decline all her request if it gets too late. I will trade with her, she wants me to do reading, assignment sheet then we need to reach home early. Mummy then will have time to bath, putting clothes into washing machine, give them a shower then assignment and bedtime story.

Of course, the kids can be very sweet sometime, afterall they are still our lovely kids. hahhaa.

Leng Leng,
ur 8month old is in good weight. Going to catch up my boy soon. He is only 14kg but Janelle is 22kg.

Koala, also wisehed to meet u. But the dates don't seem to suit me as well. ahhaa.. the episode I talked abt in earlier post is not a dream.. it's reality! Ethan sometimes now call me Barbie mommy. Dunno for why! ahhahaa... anyway, am just glad it's not Babi Mommy. :p

Hi, Mummies
happy.gif

Ruffybear,
You went back teaching at your ex school?

Koala,
Wow!! so fast Png Png turning 1.
Oh please don't say that to Chen Chen next time- kids have super memory. You don't want him to regret IF something going to happen to you, which may not be their fault. It could be due to the changes - Lee been so busy with work and you busy with baby and he getting lesser time with both of you. You mentioned doing all those homework & spelling with him, is it too much for him now? I personally fell that may be alot for his age, Grace don?t have any of that yet. He may be doing much more than other kids of his age.

Hi Leng Leng
Thanks for delivering the kites to my place and nice meeting you too.

Emily,
Sweet of Ethan to call you Barbie mummy, Grace used to tell me that she wants to be a princess like me when she looking at my wedding photos ;)

Hi hi... I'm ON for the gathering.
happy.gif
i'm ok with both dates.

Mom2nat, Nat really very diff to handle hor? Elliot much easier as compared to her? I so tired with #3 so didnt have time to come to forum so often now. Stephen is super sticky to my breasts. Sigh...

PVL, so fast Gabriel celebrate his full-mth! Congrats!!!
happy.gif
I relly envy you leh, still have time to surf net with 3 kids.

A's dad, you gg to HK in May? Vane has been askng for it since she saw my fren's disney pic in FB.

pigletz, looks like both your boys enjoyed themselves in HK leh.
happy.gif

Giggler,
Yup, full month already. Fast hor? I surf net while bf'ing, sometimes, cos that takes my mind away from clock-watching. Otherwise, I'm always in a hurry. Right now, both boys sleeping, girl has been taken to her gymnastics class by her gong-gong and mama. So I'm free!

Sanrio,
It is not only the US market, it is a global economic crisis now, but US being a large consumption market, almost all industry are affected. Just follow the news of the financial institution (from sub-prime), and the automotive industry, you will get a feel of the situation. My Co is also affected, with sales in Dec08/Jan09 hitting historical low. Although I see some sign of increasing sales, but it is not going to be a real recovery any time soon. Got to see 2H of this year. You may want to adopt "wait and see" in the property market. It is on a down trend, and if you are really interested in upgrading, it is actually a good time to enter, but my gut feel is at least in Q3 this year. Just to careful to spend within your means, and always try to stay in positive equity.

Giggler,
Yes, planning in May, targetting May 20-23.

GG,
Last week in the car, Alicia was talking away (talkative)in the car about hair. She was going "Mommy got black/brown hair, aunty ging got black hair, Adrian got black hair....daddy's hair is black and white..."hmmmm
sad.gif

hi Mummies & Daddy

Koala,
Yup back at teaching.. need to start injecting funds for my 5R-2010 project
happy.gif

GG,
Nope not teaching at old school.. pull out "special pass" so got into one of the 3 hot schools in tampines ..keke
happy.gif
4 bus stop from my house so far quite okay
happy.gif

Roy 13Kg Ryan 19 or 20 Kg not sure.

Pigletz,
Problems I have with #2-
scream and shout,
insist on having his own "Pc Time" don't want to share with bro
still wake up every night for night feed..very sianz.. don't know how to get him to sleep though the night or take more food before sleeping.

Giggler & GG,
Ashley used to ask why she is not in the picture when she was looking at the wedding pictures.

Re: Gathering
There is a gathering going on? Can i come?

PVL,
Your #3 full mth liao? Time passed very fast hor? My 4 mth maternity over oredi. Next week need to go back to wk. Hopefully everything will go on fine. Can't imagine how to juggle w wk and pumping + 3 kids and household chores.

Mom2Nat, hahhaa.... i cant stop laufing abt your comment to A's dad.

B2, you took 4mths ML at one go? Me gg to take 3mths first. Time really flies, I gg back next mth liao.

A's dad, situation really bad lah. Heard that my co cut one division off last mth. Sigh...

PVL, how to type while bfg?

Giggler,
Yup the boys enjoy themselves there. Gavin keep saying that he goes disneyland. hehe

GG,
You still busy with baking?

Ruffy,
I have prob with #2 snatching toys and bullying #1. haha

B2,
Sure welcome you for gathering. You still go to the coffeeshop for dinner?

Btw, daddy and mummies, anyone interested in getting this 2-in-1 toilet seat? I have lobang to get it. Let me know okay.
happy.gif

2219133.jpg

Giggler,
I'm putting #3 in infant care. Once in, u can't choose not to pay for certain mths u not putting her in there. So tot might as well take up max maternity leave n leave #3 from there onwards. Also hopefully she will be stronger by then n not fall ill so easily.

Pigletz,
Just went to that coffee shop last week after I delivered #3. Have always been making dinner at home. Easier w 3 kids now.
How much does the toilet cost? Any choice of colors?

Hello,

This looks like a busy thread..
happy.gif

Am looking for a swim group/coach for my 5 year old on Sat morning. Beginner level (kicks with board).

Staying in Balestier (closest public pools are Bishan and TP), but willing to travel further. Anyone with contacts pls let me know, thanks!

Back