(2004/06) June/July 2004 Babies

PVL, congrats!!! In the end, both your sons are Feb bb
happy.gif

Hong, I agree with your teacher leh. No pt having too many kids and let them suffer.

Mom2nat/TLL, you gals still bfg??? Me no patient and energy to bf this time round leh. Bb only 3 weeks old but I keep having thots to give up liao. Sigh...

Giggler
Is this gg to be your last bb? Give it your best shot lor. Enjoy the bonding and all. Well, it is oso understandable that bf is tiring, esp the 3rd child. The other 2 kids oso need your time and bf really takes up a lot of time oso. And initial few months is like always feeding... So leh, if can feed, if not nvm.

Leng leng
It depends on him, but he can feed 5min and done, can't force him to feed longer, he will get fed up lor. Last time he feeds longer, now no patience liao. Last time my girl oso like tat. Go out worse, can dun drink at all, cos too distracted. Go nursing room, he wans to looks ard, cruise abt!

I am so tired handling Nat, she is yelling, crying, screaming. LIke a tyrant. Small thing only cry, whine. Then shout at us, dun get her way, scream... I really dunno how to handle her, soft approach oso tried, but v hard to keep my cool. The rod approach oso tried. Is it this age? I dun see other kids like tat leh. How to get her to speak politely?

Mom2nat, lengleng,
i want n need to put on wt but i can't leh. i was told w my type of body frame, wld b prone to osteoporosis so is gd to put on some body mass.

Giggler,
i m still bfg cher n i dun noe how to wean her off... oh oh, my memory failing, what's ur baby no. 3 name?

Mom2nat,
cher is turning 2 yrs old but hvnt even hit 10kg woh..

giggler,
yup, atill BFing.
happy.gif

Mom2nat,
haha... ours too... now have to BF him at home on the bed & get his siblings out of the room!
happy.gif

sanrio,
take more milk & calcium products...
happy.gif

LengLeng,
ur boy so chubby and cute. He has so much hair.

Brenda,
if happen to have 3 of course is a good new but we are preventing it to happen. hahaha..

giggler,
how are u coping?

hong,
hehe.. thank you, thank you.
happy.gif

You should see him in person, that may make you want to have more,
he can't stop playing!!!
happy.gif

TLL,
good for u... hahhaha, i have a 'father' who sets the example of leaving things around...

Mom2nat,
wahahah... i can't resist a good cookie too.

Giggler,
how's ur bb now? hmm... just bf him n join the other 2 to sit around and play... easier if got new toys. Leave the rest of the things to the maid? She do well anot just close one eye...hahahah. That's what i do when i really too ill lah. Another way is to go library to load up on the kids' pc education games. Then at least got an hour a day that can sit behind them.

Hong,
Same here...hahahah. My health can't afford a fourth round of preg but cannot take pills too. So i'm sharing ur kind of sentiments too."if happen to have 3 of course is a good new(n if it is a gal it's a super bonus!) but we are preventing it to happen."

Meantime.. enjoy what we have!

brenda,
cool, but be sure to remain consistant for the next 10 years.
happy.gif

Else he'll turn to you & ask "why last time can, now cannot"... hehehe...

Brenda,
I not MIA lar. Busy with more prz after CNY.
Tung Lok provide the stock. We pour the stock, and simmer in small fire before serving. We kept the unfinished stock to cook other dishes later too
happy.gif

Thanks for the letter to Alicia! She was hopping with joy!

TLL,
Nice pic of your boi. Nice hair do...
happy.gif

Sanrio,
Adrian is 2yrs 4mths and barely at 11Kg only.

Mom2nat,
Alicia sometimes talk loudly as well. I guess it's just a phase bah. Just has to tell her over and over again.

PVL,
Congrats!!!

Sanrio,
Tell me about it. Hehe...I also forgotten how to wean. Well...partially I think I am too lazy also. Bfing is so conv :p Not forgetting it helps to push one size up too. LOL~

Giggler,
Hang on!!! Jia you... Moo mooo..... I am sure you can make it.

How time files....our little ones has turned to BIG ones...They are in K1 already. When we first chatted, all of them still inside the tummy.

Randall now super in answering back. Answer until I dont know what to reply and teacher commented he is a bit chatty. Kek sim ah...talk so much, wonder if he is going to be lawyer.

Val,
yup is d convenience n my laziness. lazy me din persist in bottle feed af CL left n oso d convenience of not hving to wash pump, bottles etc. so now guess jus hv to let her self wean off 1 day, dun noe wen....... for me, now no more 1 size up liao leh, bk to normal :p

Thanks for all the encouragement abt bfg
happy.gif
But I think this bb super drinker and I dun have enuf for him leh. He sucked till no milk and screamed at nite. So I gave in to supplement fm at times.

Val, envy you leh, got one size bigger, mine still the same leh. Vane also like to answer back leh, so pek chek with her cos she sound so rude. Sigh....

I'm here too!! Bf'ng for #3 going well so far. But he's only 2+ wks old, still a little sleepyhead. Hasn't gone through growth spurt yet.

Now my problem is my #2, regressing!!!! Been pang sai-ing in his diaper regularly recently. I think it's due to the new didi. Dunno how to get him back on track.

My #1, can be rude, like Giggler's Vane. But maybe cos I've been very consistently strict about such things. I just glare at her and she'll say 'I'm sorry I'm sorry'. She knows I'll spank or cane her when she's rude.

PVL
Nat is oso rude, likes to shout at pple, yell to get her point. I sometimes oso dunno wanna laugh or scold her.

Just now she poo poo, tummy ache, so mil tried to massage her tailbone area to "induce" the poo to come out.
Nat shouted " STOP doing that, you are DISTRACTING my sai sai!!!". My mil told us she dunno wat Nat meant. Hahahah...

Someone gave Nat some choc, she cough can't eat, so she told me "When you realised I stop coughing then you let me eat!!"...

TLL,
happy.gif
, thanks for responding.

Mom2nat,
Keep laughing at Nat's comments.

PVL,
We have not successfully get our #2 out of diaper now
sad.gif

Ruffy,
3 jobs to handle? What jobs are those?
Next gathering after Giggler's CF right?

Brenda,
Dun suck in by the games okie..hahaha..
happy.gif

PVL, guess I'm not strict enough with Vane. She only stop her rudeness when I threatened her with cane. Sigh....

A's dad, I'm done with my cf!!! Thank god that it's finally over.
happy.gif

Ruffy, wow... how come you manage to find so many jobs??? there's so many jobless out there

Mom2Nat, LOL!!! Nat got potential to be lawyer leh.
happy.gif

Hi, I'm from the Sept 05 thread.... I'm desperately looking for a good transfer maid to take care of my 3+ old boy. If any of u hv any maids for transfer, please PM me. Thanks.

Giggler
Ay, you use cane then she stop ah? By the time I take out the cane, I wont stop liao, sure beat! PIssed one leh. She like to give me some LL face, those kind tat make you wanna slap her!
So fast hor, confinement over liao!! So you go out shopping liao?? Hee...

Hi A's Daddy,
My #2 is also not off diapers yet..but will start training soon as he is showing interest in underwear and can stay relatively dry at night.

My 3 jobs - Teaching (Paid), Freelance website creation/ blog setup (poorly paid), Maid ( No pay)
happy.gif

Mom2Nat, vane scared of cane lah cos she ever kenna very jia lat from my hb. Went out for makan lah but not shopping. hehehe...

We gg Penang next week to attend my bro's wedding. Wish me luck hor? not sure how I can handle 3 overseas. Hahaha... shd be fine with my parents and hb and maid help ba.
happy.gif

Do you still give your 5yo kid fm? if yes, what brand are you giving? I give Dugro but my bro said that ther's rumor abt Dugro containing melanine. sigh...

Giggler
Nat is taking Mamil Gold and Pediasure.

I am so vexed by Nat. She whines, cries, shouts, screams, EVERYDAY!!! She sticks out tongue at us, give us some face. How to handle? Go out she will cry over small thing, how to punish outside? LIke someone touch her, she will cry tat someone hit her. A nice outing can end up unhappy for all of us cos she kept crying.
I wonder if her class ratio is too big, i hink abt 25 kids to 2 teachers. Tmrw I gg to ask her teacher how is she in class. Cos in one of her enrichment classes, the teacher said she climbed the table. then oso kept laughing non stop for abt 5 min, until teacher threatened to put her outside the class! sigh...

Giggler,
You looked different without the tummy
happy.gif
hahaha...Seems like yesterday that I saw your #3, now 1mth liao. You taking caoch to Penang?

Alicia is drinking Grow. Any low fat FM available??

Mom2nat,
Looks like Nat is seeking attention, like my Adrian.

Ruffy,
We bought some spider man underwear for weekend use, but still did not go seriously into training him yet. Wow, not easy to manage 3 jobs
happy.gif

RE: Throwing things
Adrian did it again this morning after stopping for quite a while. I think he is getting back at Alicia (revenge) for something she did to him. This time round, it is not toys, but my MIO TV remote, and my phone. Both items cracked into pieces. Kaput! I took out the cane, and hit Adrian's hand, and my morning was spoiled by this incident. Fortunately, no causalties downstairs. 2 of them will be grounded (no TV) for 1 week!

A's daddy,
Well done. Sorry to say that but I think the kids need some punishments.

Mom2nat, PV, Giggler,
U are not the only mummy handle difficult 1st child. I'm having the same problem on the rude and crying part. Janelle has to cry at least once each day. I actually tell her she can talk to me instead of crying but look like she cannot control her tears! I hope it is just a passing phase.

Rude - yes, if she wants something or do something very badly. She can get very rude or crying (again). I have loses my temper so many times that I am so sick of myself n decided not to talk to her. Yes... ignoring her totally and I get hubby to ignore her as well. It works sometime and manage to get her to cool down on her own.

Happy Monday Mummies & Daddy,

Leng Leng,
So far have created 2 travel websites, blogs for different purposes, online shop to sell my own stuff etc. It depends on your needs and niches you are addressing.

A's Daddy,
Havent gotten around to buy Roy any new underwear but he does have Bob the builder ones passed down from Ryan. I also haven't gone into it seriously yet but do intend to start soon.

Today my Sarah called me "stupid mummy!" when I was trying to help her practise her piano. As I had already warned her, I'm going to rub her mouth with ginger. (Chilli would be better but at the moment I don't have any chilli at home!)

PV, U sound like a wicked stepmother. hahaha.. pardon me...

Just two words can make us boil right. I just got a book call "How to talk so kid will listen and listen so kid will talk." Alot of interesting example for the parents but I dun know will I able to make use of it cos when I get angry I forget everything.

PVL
Oh dear!!! Ginger!!! Dun give me such ideas! hahahah...
Can't tell tat Sarah so fierce one leh. She always gives me the impression she v quiet, v guai.

Hong
Dunno why they like tat hor. I asked Nat's teacher today, she say Nat v good in sch leh. Only a bit sensitive, like pple touch her a bit she will cry or whine.
Many pple read or are reading tat book. I bought it a long time ago, but din have the energy to finish it. Ruffy finished it liao.

Now tat Giggler finish confinement, are we meeting up? hahaha...

Noboday ard again... Sigh...

Today I wan to go pap smear, end up gana red. Aiyo. how lucky.
Then this am I bring Nat take her sch bus. Errr.. I forgot to pass her her sch bag. End up I had to walk to sch to give it to her!!! Alamak...

hong / leng leng
I still bf, so mensus not zun lah. Tat day a little spotting so i tot it is, so book ard 2 weeks after lor. But sigh...

Mom2Nat/Hong, that book is gd??? I gg to look for it and read soon. I find Vane easier to handle if we say more positive words to her leh. Hope she turns to better for long lah.

A's dad, I looked diff? Hope it means I look nicer w/o the tummy. Hahaha...

I'm back from my Penang trip. Glad that everything turned out well and I actually enjoyed myself with the food.
happy.gif

Giggler,
Welcome back. I miss the food in Penang too. The kids enjoy themselves too?

Gareth also behaves better when we say good words to him. Needs to do reasoning with him.

Mom2nat,
hahaha....I almost forgot about the sch bag one time when I waited for the sch bus with Alicia. The sch bus aunty reminded me
happy.gif

Giggler,
Yeah, without the tummy...hahaha...
Sorry, cannot talk with you after music class, cos I changed Alicia swim class to 1230pm, so need to go straight home after JMC. We want to make Sunday a free day so that's way arrange classes back to back.

Pigletz,
Welcome back
happy.gif
. Must have enjoyed yourselves.

Back