(2004/06) June/July 2004 Babies

A's dad
Thanks. I'll try to make it, so leave my name there
happy.gif
see how huge and (im)mobile I am at the time...!!

A's daddy, thanks for the invitation. We should be celebrating Dana's bday that day with my family so would not be able to attend. Dana not same class with A.

pawprint,
I just spoke to my 2nd hand piano dealer today and he says that he can find a good deal for you for $500 if you're interested. Let me know and I'll give you his contact.

A's daddy
Would love to see your new home
happy.gif
Though a long long drive there.

Date : July 26 (Sat)
Time : (tentative : 2-5pm)
Venue: My humble home (but not my kitchen..hehe)

1. Giggler
2. Pigletz
3. Brenda
4. Sanrio
5. Ruffy
6. Stressma
7. QSG??
8. Hazey??
9. Ava??
10. mom2nat

Hi alicia daddy,
Yes pls! do count me in!
happy.gif

wouldlove to get together with all of you and your kiddos!

anyway, all your kids starting to take formal music lesson already? or they still doing the music and movement stuffs? I have been thinking about it but haven't got to finding it out yet.

Ava,
OK
happy.gif

QSG,
It's alright
happy.gif
, but if you celebrate earlier, must come ok? Dana class at which time slot?

Mom2nat,
Sure. Nothing spectacular though, just a simple humble home with basis furnishing, and empty walls
happy.gif
(tell you about my $287 picture story when we meet)

Coolmama,
Sure. Hmmmm...I would love to have the whole forum to come in, but I need to consider the space of the kitchen
happy.gif
, how many is "some" you are referring to? I do not mind if it is just 1 or 2
happy.gif

I have just enrolled Alicia for Yamaha Junior Music Course in Frontier CC, starting Jul 05.

RE: Pizza Gathering update

1. Giggler
2. Pigletz
3. Brenda
4. Sanrio
5. Ruffy
6. Stressma
7. Hazey??
8. Ava- tentative
9. mom2nat
10.coolmama + ??
11.Koala??

PS: I will be booking the kitchen, and KTV room for July 26 (2-5pm). Any changes, will inform.

Ay A's dad,

Just a note of concern... You might wan to watch the number of kids for the pizza making. Usually classes I noe takes around 6-8 kids cos gotta watch them closely. You first timer dun be too ambitious yah..

ya.. A's dad,
I totally agree wif Brenda. Unless the parents r there for 1-to-1 assistance and the kitchen is super big..Otherwise i think the number of people n kids involve can be quite scary looking at the list now.

I have two Barney concert tickets, bought at $71 each for tomorrow(5 Apr 08 Sat)'s concert at Suntec. Will let them go at much lower prices. Any reasonable amount is fine, please PM me your best offer by today and I'll meet up with you tomororw to pass them to you before concert starts.

Concert: Barney's Lets Imagine Live!
Time: 11.30am
Date: 07 Sat 2008
Seats: Row E, seat 5 and 6
Original Cost: $143 total
Selling at: Best offer by 7pm today.

Payment: I will require a 50% deposit of whatever price we agreed on via IB, and remaining amount to be paid up in exact tomrrow when tickets are handed over.

Hi all
Thx for the wishes for Chen Chen n Png Png

mom2nat
Png Png din poo in the womb

Val
No prob. Last time u said u hv avent milk bag to give me. So wonder if u still hv them
Is via cups reusable?

Giggler
I utilize my 3rd mth maternity leave to work 1/2 day

Pvl
U not using the bags anymore?
I m v impressed wif Sarah's maths

pigletz
Chen Chen's coloring is no gd. Anyhow color outside the line n not the complete pic
Dun need to buy color books. A lot to print fm website

Alicia's daddy
Gd things r to b shared
Chen Chen 14kg. Imagine. I already accept tis. In fact I envy him for eating n not putting on (tis mummy kee xiao liao
crazy.gif

Wanted to bring Chen Chen to Disney restaurant for his b'dy but went to Changi Airport coz Need a plc wif nursing rm
I use bread to make pizza base n pasta sauce, ingredients anything available
Your condo so gd hv kitchen facility. I shld b ok on 26 Jul but hor I need to go to your unit to nurse Png Png

Giggler, Alicia's daddy, Brenda
Your gals into dancing. Chen Chen into singing canto song - Daniel Tan faint....

gacc
Y did u say guilty putting Ash in cc? Thot u sang praise of dat cc
How did the surgery go?

Soyabean
I delivered Png Png on 36wk exactly. Gd luck

stressma
Chen Chen writes in mirror image esp numbers

Brenda, B2B3M4
U hv a pt wrt size of "class" for pizza making Chen Chen's cc let the kids hands on making dumpling, moon cake, pizza, ker bak, .... but the teachers v experienced hor. Dun pong me hor

Happy belated b'dy to all May tod n happy b'dy in advance to all Jun n Jul tod n Randall

alicia's daddy..
actually what i do is put all the ingredients on the table.. after they have decorated the pizza with the desired toping..the adult will then take it to bake.. so they don't go near the oven at all

yeah 200 degrees about 10-15 min is enough per pizza

Brenda, B2,
Thanks for the advise. Let me check the size of the kitchen again. Unless the response is too overwhelming, we can get together at my home, with order-in-pizza
happy.gif
hahahaha.....

Koala,
Noted! the master bedroom is yours
happy.gif
throw in air conditioning for the comfort.
Alicia dance like swaying her bum from left to right, follow by a spin like a ballerina. Sounds like dancing? Wow, canto song, Chen learns by himself?

Ruffy,
thanks! This give me an idea that maybe I book the bbq pit with shelter next to the kitchen as well. The pit area is bigger, so can probably do the pizza making there, before the parents take it into the kitchen. Thereafter, we can eat around the kitchen which is air conditioned
happy.gif

A's Daddy,
a suggestion: put all cooked ingredients (ie. no raw meats? eg. sausages fine) on trays at dining/ coffee table.
Give kids paper plates with own names.
Once they've arranged their pizzas- send to kitchen for someone else to transfer from paper plates to oven (need to remember which belongs to whom).

They do this at Globetrotter's Pizza Parties, but even them professionals mix up the kids' pizzas (some kids prefer more of certain ingredients/ refuse certain ingredients).

Hi A's Daddy,

Me and my gal Ariel, but my little pumpkin 9mo Audrey is coming too. ok?

Anyway,how come you have the idea of doing this?

If too big a group, can take turns as well, 4 by 4 or something.

How much must we pay by the way?

Koala,
your boy very clever leh, can sing Canto pop!

My gal loves to sing and dance but she loves to play act more than anything!

As' Daddy, alternatively, can use those alphabet pasta to let the kids spell their names on the pizza.

Wow, your condo is so nice, got kitchen facility! Would love to come on 26th, but depends on whether we r celebrating my mum's birthday that day and if yes, what time. Can confirm later?

Koala, Anchor point now very "modern". I think they do have a nursing room. If not, cross over to Ikea lor .... Heehee....

Berry, oh dear, can hit my head on the wall for not reading the forum earlier. Hope that you did manage to sell your tickets.

Pawprint,
Thank you, thank you. I will work on the details later.

Coolmama,
Can, bring them along. I just surveyed the kitchen, and I think can accomodate up to 20pax without issue. Some may want just to hand around outside the kitchen or my home. I have been thinking about it as a gathering, so it may be nice to organise it lor. It's a gathering, so no need to pay,just come and mess it up
happy.gif

Hazey,
Nice tip
happy.gif
I plan to book he kitchen from 2-5pm. Confirm later, no prob.

1. Giggler
2. Pigletz
3. Brenda
4. Sanrio
5. Ruffy
6. Stressma
7. Hazey- tentative
8. Ava- tentative
9. mom2nat
10.coolmama
11.Koala
12.Pawprint??

pawprint, I SMS you already. Did you get it?

B2, You are expecting #3? Congrats!! Chanced upon your post in another thread. Am I correct??

Koala,
I never really used the bags at all. Have had them since Sarah was born. I think I have used less than 20 pcs. Still have about 80 pcs left.

PVL, seems like both the threads that we freq are very productive hor? heehee... hope to hear gd news from you soon.

B2, CONGRATS!!!

koala,
ash likes more 'home time' w mummy. surgery ok, he is back to school. anyway d school management has all changed since d principal left. m seriously considering taking him out n switch him to somewhere, a 3hrly kindy.

A's dad,
tks for invite
happy.gif
yes we ar coming.

B2,
Wow! #03, congrats! you are good to handle so many!
happy.gif

gacc,
oh dear, don't mind me but what happen to your boy? wish him a speedy recovery.
happy.gif

Re: Gathering
Oh dear, I forgot I've got a chalet from 25-28Jul.
sad.gif
So sad that I cant attend the gathering liao. Aiyo, memory getting from bad to worse...

gacc, ash has recovered and back to sch now? That's gd
happy.gif

PVL, rec'd, thanks. Called them but am wary about "Nieer" brand they're offering for $600. Yes I know I'm being difficult with my budget, hehe.

A's Dad, ooo- thanks for the invit! Wld love to join in- I've only met Ruffy and Mom2Nat on ur list tho!
happy.gif
My girl's class ends at 2+pm in Pasir Ris... depending on where u're located, we shld be there 3+pm! Just me, HB and my 2yo and 4yo
happy.gif

Thanks mummies for the congrats..
GOsh news do spread fast around here...

Coolmama,
Aiyah.. i am not the 1st wif a 3rd... Think there are absolut n Pringles who will be due soon... Mine still some time away in Nov.. Then there is Ava, who is instantly going to hvae 3 b4 having 2..Ha, ha..
But now scratch head over babysitting plans. Not intending to get a maid (*fear, shiver, rather die*) n no parents to help.
Hb n me lastest craze is to look into all kinds of gadgets to help wif our daily chores.. Now looking into robotic vacuum n mop cleaner.. Scooba!!!!!!

B2
Congrats!!! hehe..instant no 2+3 indeed...we are also a bit blur about babysitting cos our parents are in Msia and altho we have a maid, we would rather not have her in charge of cooking, cleaning AND two babies!!! Jialat even for two parents, let alone one person!

Hi B2

Congrats! I'm also taking a chance to see how to handle 3 kids but will be on 1 year sabbatical (inclusive of maternity leave) so that would prob help. Otherwise I think I'll go crazy.

Thot I'd give birth earlier than my EDD but looks like the bb is too comfy inside. Getting a bit impatient since I started maternity leave on 3 Jun already but it's been a good break to spend with the kids and trying to settle some of the bb stuff.

Congrats to Soyabean too!

And lastly belated birthday greetings to the May and june bbs.

A's Dad,
I think I have to give it a miss, just found out I stay really far from u, by the time I get there by public transport after Ahgirl's class... most wld be gone I think.
sad.gif

PVL,
I bought my piano (not fr ur contact, pte seller)! So excited! Will deliver on Fri!
happy.gif

PVL,
do u know if there's a way to vacuum out dust from piano interior? Abt 20yo, my gf who plays the piano feels it's a good piano with mellow rich sound... but hor, the dust I saw inside is bothering me. What if triggers allergies or something? Can I actually ask the tuner to thoroughly clean up or something???

B2,
Congrats!!!

wow...mummies here really brave. Many going for #3 ah. Hmm...most likely I will close factory liao. Going thru nite feed, waking up in the nite and going to work in the morning really no joke. *scary* And also, after giving birth, hair got lesser and lesser. Now my hair drop like nobody biz. Very scare I will have to cut my hair again.

SOyabean, CONGRATS!!! Must be excited to see and carry bb.
happy.gif

absolut, that means you giving birth anytime soon??? Take care and wish you a smooth delivery.
happy.gif

val, you gg back to work? Thot you SAHM now, so dun need to go to work mah, then can consider #3. Hahaha.... Think hair will drop when bb abt 3-4mths, after that ok liao.

wah! so many good news.

Congrats to all the mummies who is expecting again and those who have delivered.

Mummies with 3 or coming 3,
kudo to u. i wondered if i can go thru all again with a very playful son now. We dun dare to try again, we scare the HISTORY WILL REPEAT! hahaha..

B2, Soya,
Congrats!
happy.gif

Pawprint, Giggler,
It's alright. We will share pics after the event.

Pawprint,
I believe more gatherings on the way, so can meet up one day.

RE:pinching
Do your kids pick up pinching?
Dun know how and where Adrian pick up pinching?? He pinched Alicia when they were snatching something *ouch!*

1. Pigletz
2. Brenda
3. Sanrio
4. Ruffy
5. Stressma
6. Hazey- tentative
7. Ava- tentative
8. mom2nat
9. coolmama
10.Koala
11.Emily???
12.Hong??
13.Absolute??
14.??

Hi Giggler
Yup ... may pop anytime soon. EDD is tomorrow and will see what she says if I dun pop by today.

A's Dad
Me very keen to bring the kids to your pizza party but not sure how we are gonna cope with 3 so dare not confirm yet. You sure can handle with so many kids around.

Absolut,
Wow, tomorrow EDD
happy.gif
. Congrats!
It will be your confinement during the gathering, must stay at home right? the kitchen is at the club house, with a lounging area outside + a KTV room next to the kitchen, so enough space
happy.gif
I think the mommies, and daddies must help to manage all the kids lor. Will probably appoint chief instructor, assistant, and helpers nearer to the date
happy.gif

absolut, so how? getting all ready to see #3? gal or boy?

hong, what history??? your boy is 'penalty'?

A's dad, wow... you sound so organised leh. Need to conduct 'committee meeting' before the pizza gathering??? LOL... btw, yamaha called to say that the books are avail liao, you bot them?

Giggler,
Started working for almost two months already. So,.....no #3? Going for that is digging my own grave. Haha.... Vernice almost 5 mths liao, I only started dropping when she was 4 mths. Hmm...Maybe I cut fringe to "save" a bit.

Giggler
No 3 is a boy.

A's Dad
Oops... thot gathering was in Jul. Looks like I really have to give it a miss then. Was quite certain that I was gonna give birth early this time coz was experiencing lots of Braxton Hicks. But guess, he's too comfy in here.

val, really??? thot you gg to be sahm for another few mths leh. you helping out hb is it? I still rem that it was so gross when there was so much hair on my hand while washing hair. Yuckssss.... but situation will improve after a while, so bear with it.
happy.gif

absolut, so Ally will be the 'zhang shang ming zhu' in your family.
happy.gif
You woke up so early to prepar for the BIG day?

pawprint, just use a vacuum cleaner. Get a tuner in and explain the situation. They can do the vaccuming for you. Congrats on your new piano!

absolut,
Have a smooth delivery
happy.gif

val,
The 4th mth after delivery is the time u'll experience great hair loss. It happened to me both times. After washing my hair, my toilet drainage hole will be choked with my hair. When i comb, oso alot of hair on the floor. It will get betta ;)

Back