(2004/06) June/July 2004 Babies

Avocado
Really depends on your priorities. I think if I have been working all the time I wouldn't want to give up my job and pay to stay at home. I have stopped working for nearly 3 yrs. I am afraid I won't be able to get a good job offer if I dun get a job soon. My peers are in senior positions already. But Nat is v sticky to me. And my hb thinks tat there isn't another more suitable person to look after Nat for this moment. And he told me if next time get a job, find one tat is more relaxing, lesser pay nevermind. Once you missed this chance to be with your kids, it is over. You enjoy this moment, not to yield the returns of them looking after you when you are old or wat.
Some pple say they earn more so tat they can provide a better life for their kids next time... But do you know wat you kid wants by then? Maybe he just wants mommy to read, play and bring him out.
Of cos I oso wan to earn more $$, but right now, I really wan to be here for Nat oso. Hee... so I better buy more TOTO.
You gotta weigh which one more impt for you lor. YOu wanna be a 24 "xiao" mommy, then career is #2 liao. If career is more impt, then bb have less time.

SHook
Faint leh, your sil one kind. YOu teach your kid, she sing opposite tune!!If me, I sure pissed one leh.

Mom2Nat
Can't agree more "Once you missed this chance to be with your kids, it is over." Sometimes I get v frustrated when Chen Chen is v clingy to me @ the wrong timing, I will tell myself tis. Than I will cool dwn

Shook,
I am a buddist...actually that was what I thought so...but love in unconditional.It is not only applied to our kids but oso applied to our love ones.Today,we oso made lots of sacrifices for our husbands...but if they've affairs & leave us?Nothing is guarantee in this world.But we still hv to give our loves & take risks...

Personally,I am not someone who is career minded but i've passion in my job,esp.when I could solve issues & probs or meet deadline.

Whereas in handling kids,I love my boy but i've to admit i am not very passion in teaching my boy.I enjoy taking care of him-bathing,feeding & playing...but i can't do it for long term.I'll probably get bored being a sahm.

Mom2Nat,
haha...ya true..muz buy toto..Making a decision is sooo tough...
In a matter of fact,i oso wonder if i could "downgrade" myself to be as an admin.All along, as I managed 3PL & cust. service in my previous job,i wonder how would i feel as an admin,whereby i expect,there might be lot of ppl asking me to support them.It is hard to define an admin job scope.

so i presume u muz hv made the right decision of being an sahm??

QSG,
hmm...the job mkt is picking up,actually now is the right time to look for job.But r u considering part time?

nuh actually want me to reply them 2day but i've asked them to delay to next mon. While for the permanent job,i've to answer them by next mon.So I muz decide by this wkend

Shook
kao_blush.gif
Hee... all said, but I still shout and yell when Nat gets on my nerves. THink my neighbours can hear me leh.

Avocado
I am a SAHM for now. Cos my attempt to put Nat to childcare failed. I will prob have to try months later of next yr. Then see how. I m not the kind to stay at home and look after kids. I love to go out, shop, meet frens... but well, gotta sacrifice sometimes.
Err... my hb thinks tat if next time I can do admin work oso ok. Less pay but less stress... But tat would mean my degree wasted liao.

Paiseh.. too busy at work for the past few days..

Shook,
sorry, crazy time at work so i gabra.. yah its onions and we'll buy up the sambal chilli. And chopped garlics. Hahahah, me a sausage lover, so most prob will bring taiwan sausage too.

Any arrangement for ppl to bring tongs, brush to butter etc? And hor, we gonna go supermarket before popping over to ur place. So can sms me if need to get anything.

Next time CHen Chen got gf liao, still got hb! so must balance chen chen n hb now during family time slot..hahhaha

PVL,
do rest well n take care of urself.. dun make the same mistakes as me, hahahha.. now i'm paying for the past 'slipshod' pregnancies...hahahhaha

As for the DOM, its yucky. But if u really wan to try... cook it in food... it will evaporate the alcohol contents.

Emily,
I've gotten the first nitemare of CC!! YEsterday Jem came home w a bite mark on his hand...hahahahha

Avocado,
Before I have Jem, I also like to hold high pay, fast paced job for the excitment n fulfilment. But no regrets in going into a low pay 'bimbo' kind of less stress job after that cos get to balance family life. Think the love established thru spending time together w jem n hb is just as 'rich' as money forgo.

Giggler,
Jem's CC insisted on training pants and we started to purchase huggies one after trying mama poko, drypants. Hb declare huggies one good and now we even do w/o pet pet. He says jem use less diapers now in comparison to pre-training pants days.

Jeslyn,
think Giant selling huggies at $4.40/pack

QSG
im same wif u lo, my job also underpaid 1...sianz..oso no potiential...

avocado
i wish tat i can work part time so tat i can ve time to accompany my gals...i don wan to miss their childhood...

brenda, giant selling how many pieces for $4.40/pack? can buy hor? but the L size abit small for my gal leh...

B2B3M4
Think u missed my post to u some time back. I was telling u that i have already booked a cf lady in advance and was trying to recommend to u. Went thru my first cf by myself and was kinda hectic, being new at motherhood and bf etc, that time didn't even have the mood and time to think of cooking at all!My mom was the one who busied coming daily to cook for me but i don't wanna trouble her. This time round, decided to get help and not stress myself as much as possible. All i want is to recuperate and get my health back to tip top quickly after delivery. Plus i need all the energy to handle 2 kids asap. Actually catering cf food is quite a gd idea alternatively, don't u think?

Giggler
Yesterday morning, discovered Alicia's fitti diaper leaked too!! I'm not buying anymore:p When she used the nb size as an infant, was still ok.

Boey
My mom and I have started potty training Alicia recent. Think having 2 persons makes things easier. When she does pee on the floor, one person washes her and the other cleans up the mess. Bought like 20 pcs of panties for her to rotate with and let her pick her own color potty. Haha, she loudly indicated "the green potty" and next moment, placed it over her head at the shop! So far, I managed to get her to sit longest on the potty by reading books to her.She seems to be ok with the idea but kept giving false alarms for the initial stage. Think she was kinda excited about the new thing too. We keep asking her every 30 mins or so if she wanted to pee and observed her frequency and timings in the day. Anyway, we'll continue conditioning her and hopefully, she'll get used to it soon.

PVL
U resting at home now?
During last cf, i took DOM that's been added to cooking so didn't really taste bad. My cf food tasted gd in fact.

Mom2nat
Your speech on motherhood really well-said!LOL
especially - "You enjoy this moment, not to yield the returns of them looking after you when you are old or wat"....very true! Hey, nice pics of Nat coloring. Did u cut her hair? Its soooo straight!!
happy.gif

Skyblue
U hoping for another boy this time??

Training pants - my contribution.
Ryan will be going on training pants coz he is starting toilet training in school.
huggies- $4.80 per pack ( XL) 10 pcs $0.4x per/pcs
Mamy Poko- $7.50 per pack (XL) 12 pcs $0.5x per/pcs
Nepia - $14 per pack (BIG) 30 Pcs $0.50 per/pcs
What I have noticed..
Huggies- not that easy for bb to pull up and down by himself due to cutting so won't invest in it.
MAmypoko- he can remove it easily by himself
Nepia - can remove easily by himself..but have feedback that it doesn't not contain urine well so dunno whether to bulk order.

I will need 15 pcs for sch per week ( 3 pcs per day-average ) So since they come in like 10pcs/12pcs per pack will need at least 2 pkt per week..will work out to about $60/mth for pull-up pants..which is much more then the $10.50 for 32 pcs EQ diapers that he is currently using for 3/4 a mth.
Conclusion- If the bb is really ready for Toilet training then start getting pull-up diapers or else very $$.
At home we will use washable training pants that I purchased for him earlier on last year.

Brendali, ai yoh! bite mark... must be so heart pain to see, yeah? Sayang sayang Jem... kiss kiss...

PV, u take care and rest well.

Mom2Nat, I totally agree with what u said abt motherhood. High 5!!! Too bad my family situation does not allow me to be sahm at all.

avocado,
My ambitious all gone after I had Randall. Even stop taking my ACCA when I only left with one sitting to complete. Dont even feel like paying the annual sub fee. Cos I m thinking, so what if I got the cert. I know I wont be that committed to my work, I dont want to work late nites and with high responsibilities.

PV,
Sad to learn that. You must take care.

mon2nat,
Its good to have nat sticky to u than she dont want u. I went thru that when I was working and the feeling really sucks. See me maciam seeing a monster. Also really sad for whatever he accomplished, I m not the first to wittness it. With all these, decided not to work. Since with only one income, eyes cannot be so "bad" lor. Maybe I should "invest" in 4D and toto. Dont have the habit of buying. Otherwise, the big fat ang pow winner I may be one of them. One of the buyer is at Serangoon North leh.

Hi avocado,
Life is so full of sacrifices. U have to decide for urself wat r ur priorities in life. If u give up ur high paying job, and settle for smthg less challenging & lesser pay but have more time for Lionel, will u really feel happier? If having PT help still doesn't help much, then mebbe u can consider getting a maid? So at least u dun have to worry abt household chores at all. The time spent on doing household chores can then be channelled to quality time with Lionel. Sending a child to enrichment classes does not mean that u're the best mother in the world. I have many many frens and colleagues who do not send their children to such classes, but they're developing well too. So with regard to this aspect, u dun have to feel guilty. Jus my 2 cents worth...

shook,
Kieran hasn't even gone for the jab but he kena fever for dunno wat reason. I suspect he's teething. Last nite he woke up so many times and cried, and kept pushing his pacifier to 1 side of his mouth, like he's in pain. Fever has subsided since yesterday but PD advised me to postpone his jab.
Hehehe...looks can be deceiving. Actually i'm generally a gd tempered person. I get angry very fast but my anger will subside just as fast too. I'm the kind who dun have the patience to keep repeating wat i've said previously. For instance, if i tell Kieran not to touch certain things, yet he persist in doing dat a few more times, i sure to blow up :p
Hey, u mentioned dat ur SIL is quite nice rite? But tis incident she's like abit too much leh.

brenda,
Did u ask his tchrs wat caused the bite mark?

pringles,
I dun mind either boi or gal. Boi will be gd cos can be a playmate for Kieran. Gal gd oso cos then can form a 'hao3 zi4'. Most importantly must be healthy, so dun really have a preference. Wat abt u?

Jeslyn,
We are buying the XL size which is 10pc/pack.

Ruffybear,
I'm surprise at ur school's usage leh cos so far we use 1-1.5 pack in school per week. Tho he'll still wear norm mamapoko at nite n morning while going to school.
Anyway, i'm not so gan chiong lah... pull up n down now..hahha, i'm happy enuf if he's aware that he can actually keep his diaper dry.

Emily/Skyblue,
bite marks norm lah, for their age. tho iwas surprise my hb n in laws din notice when they pick him up frm school. i only saw it at the dinner cos i din pick himup that day. Then was concern that the teacher din mention (worry she's not aware of it). But the teacher did call me up the next day, say hb they all in a hurry so forget to tell us she applied medication. hahahha

MomtoNat,
Hv u thought of sending Nat to babysitter?

Brenda,
haha...bimbo kinda job?hmm..actually some admin jobs could be very demanding oso...when did u quit ur previous high pay job?right after gave birth?

Val,
U mean u've quit pursuing ACCA? quite wasted leh..

Skyblue,
I've thou of getting a maid many times.But I can't put the maid my MIL hme as we foresee it'll cause a lot of probs.
Firstly, my MIL stays wf my hb's elder bro & his wife.His SIL is "one kinda"=take advantage of ppl,likes to gossip/criticize/kepo...If we r lucky enuff to get a good maid(who dun gossip & do a good job),then it's fine.But if we get the wrong one...hmmm...it'll cause lots of probs such as what if she spoils his SIL clothes & gossip ard what me & my hb done over the wkend...etc...

hmm...what a consoling words...ya..u r rite..sending a child to enrichment does not mean i am good mother.During our times,we oso didn't attend such classes.

Shook,
why did ur SIL teach Chenchen eat wf hand?shld eat wf forks & spoon leh...But food like cut apples or bread,can teach to hold the food & eat.

Brenda,
Ryan spends long hours in school..sometime can only fetch him around 5-6pm so will need more diapers in school. and weekend when we go out must reinforce what they learn in school. My aim is to try to get him toilet trained by 2-4mths if possible.
Ryan knows how to pull down his pants and take off and put on his t-shirt by himself. Now teaching him how to put on his pants by himself.

Emily, Val, brenda,
Thanks. I'm 'resting' at home. More or less back to regular duties now.

Brenda,
What. mistakes did you make? How are you paying for your past mistakes? Is it your back? You OK or not?

brenda,
Heheehe...the tchr so kay yian.

avocado,
Hope u've come to a decision after the weekend.

emily,
I went past the cc u send Ethan to. A rather big area for kids to play at the garden. Hey, u nvr consider Carpe Diem CC? It has such nice scenery, being near the beach and all. Machiam like going to resort.

Giggler, how is the trial at Evans road and clement's playhouse?

Avocado, hope you have made your decision.

brenda, recently i used dom to marinate chicken wings...quite nice...
happy.gif

Hi all, will be uncontactable by Internet again for the next few days. Need to check Teddy in to Grandma's Sleep Clinic for Terrible Teddy. *Sigh*

Dunno why he's not been wanting to sleep for the past week. He (and thus Papa and I) have been existing for less than 4 hours of sleep a day! Going crazy liao, need to go to my mom's place for help.
Hope the weekend was better than mine for you all! My HP is 96987839.
Hey, PVL, take care!

skyblue, yes. I have considered Cap Diem. Why I didn't send Ethan there?
(1) Garden area too big.
(2) classroom smaller than Ethan's current classroom size.
(3) Security bad - why? I went to the school and had a hard time searching for the office. THe helper told me to go up; the teacher told me to go down. Then, while I was there, a stray dog ran into the premises and was loitering in the garden. I asked the teacher, "Oh! U have pet dogs here?" The teacher said, "Oh no! That's just some stray dogs that run in. Sometimes they do that. I'll get someone to chase it out."
(4) Class size for playgroup gd at the moment, but owner mentioned that he didn't plan for it that way. He wants to open another class for nursey and as such one teacher will be transferred there.
(5) Playground equipment for our kids' age (slides etc) are rusty.
(6) Playground area (grass etc) not maintained properly.
Other than that, they have good corners for play for our kids. Their toys are also quite new. So, if the above factors don't discourage you, then I think it is fine. Another factor is that I want Ethan to go to a school that is like a home environment with caring teachers etc. Cape Diem is too bog for a home environment kind of school. In fact, it may be too overwhelming for small kids like Ethan. Area too big... can get lost easily... or strangers can just come in and walk away with one kid. But, I agree about the nice scenery and the good breeze. Note: our kids are still too young to go swimming at the pool now.

skyblue, ok... I get what you mean.
happy.gif

pigletz, ya, I'll visit you first before we go to shook's place. You got to sms me your address. It's true that our tod surprised us these days hor? Vane told me that she was scared cos there was "beasts" outside my mom's room when we stayed over on Fri nite. I really got no idea how she knows "beasts" this word.

Mom2Nat, Vane's answers are always NO when I asked her if she want to go to sch. But she's ok when I brought her to JG last Fri. She really enjoyed herself there. I would recommend JG then cos they have a bilingual class. Vane know how to say "yuan xing" from her 1st lesson. Effective hor? Nat looked so smart and alert on the 2nd pix leh.

Nat, you ok with pple pinching Max's cheeks? Some mummies dont like one leh. The 1 pt coupon from Nepia still can redeem NTUC vouchers???? Aiya I thot overdue liao and I threw some away. Sigh.............

PVL, just tell your mil the truth that you're allergy to alcohol? I didnt take DOM or Yomeishu during my cf too.

shook, I'll take some disposable bags to the bbq too? I'll go to Pigletz's place to look see look see first before gg over to your place.
happy.gif
Your sil really pissed you off hor? Think I'll stared hard hard at her if I'm you. Heehee.........

avocado, so what's your decision abt your job?

brenda, Guardian selling Huggies pull up at $8.80 for 2 packs.

pringles, I gave up on Fitti long ago, now realised that PetPet and Pureen not very gd too.

Ruffy, what's the adv of those washable training pants? I thot of getting one to try too.

Emily, same here.... I longed to be a sahm but my family situation doesnt allow it. Really hope I can strike 1st prize Toto soon.
happy.gif

Val, you still busy with gg out recently?

QSG, I prefer JG compared to Clement Playhouse. Cos JG's teachers are more pro whereas the teacher at Clement doesnt really know what to do with the kids.
At Clement, the teacher asked the kids to crawl through the tunnel then put bean bag on their head to balance and walk round the chair. Of course, it failed cos most kids still young, they dun even want things to be placed on the head. The parents sat one side to let the teacher (only 1) to handle the kids. So we got to wait very long before they complete one activity. During art class, the teacher prefer to 'do' the art for the kids so that the pix will turn out to what she wants. For me, I prefer let Vane try out no matter what's the outcome lor. Also, the fees is $20 per hour, not very cheap leh.

At JG, we have 2 teachers for abt 6 kids for each hour (one hr for mandarin and the other for Eng). Both sets of teachers are very enthusiastic and well prepared and organised. At least, Vane didnt feel 'lost' as in Clement lor. Also, she really participated in all the activities and enjoyed herself very much. Actually the fees not very ex, cos it's $44.10 for 2 hours, and snacks are provided with juice or water.

I'll try out MMI at Jurong West first to decide if I'll go to JG at Forum cos Evans Rd really very inconvenient unless I drive.

Medusa, glad to have met you in person.... hehehe... you look great leh! Think I really looked sloppy in comparison. =p

Pringles,
Almost at the end of 1st trimester... hang in there. Agree that symptoms are very different from the first pregnancy.

Ruffy, where to find those washable training pants?

Giggler, actually i dun have a good impression of Clement's playhouse. I dropped by to check the place out and ask for more info last sat and i find the place (recep area) abit messy, then it seems that the English of the person who attended to me is not very good though i am not sure about the standards of the teachers. After that you told me you were told the wrong timing for the trial and made a wasted trip....think after your review, i may sign up with the one at Evans Road after the new term at GUG ends in April if i dun wanna wait 3-6 months at forum.I was hoping Clement's playhouse to be at least average as it is very near to our place and save us from travelling so far.

Jul, how is the parking like at Evans road? Ample lots, free parking or coupon parking? Is there ample seats for parents at the waiting area?

Giggler,
you sound like you have been bought over by JG! Heehehe... I also think the activities are well organised but I have no comparison lor... but I was thinking it's also not too ex to just take cab there once a week. I was surprised that Ian could drink out of the cup they provided cos we didn't let him try such cups at home. And he actually sits there eating! Maybe he doesn't need the high chair any more...

PVL,
hope you're recovering well.

Shook,
can't make it on Saturday, unfortunately. Will have to be at in laws' place.

QSG,
surface parking at Evans Road, $2 per entry, very hot, not enough lots... park any place you can find... hehe... that's really bad right... =p enough waiting space for parents lah.

Jul, you mean pay $2 to enter but just park anywhere got space? or dun enter just park anywhere outside JG?

Shook!!!
Paiseh, I was down with heahaches for the last 2 days so din look at my phone.

Avocado,
I tendered my last exec job once i conceived Jem. hahahha i believe in 'tai jiao' so to me less stress environment will hv sweeter mood bb. From then on, i only go for low end admin job cos i promised Jem i'll spend as much time as i can for his 1st year cos i noe i going for no. 2.

Ruffybear,
We pick up jem at 6.30everyday... hahha, i'm just too bo chup i guess.

PVL,
not only my back aches now.. keep having pelvis strain. Then din top up on the calcium.. having very bad gum pains which leads to headache
sad.gif
Just try to be guai guai n take ur supplements n plenty of rest k... then next one will be easy easy
happy.gif

QSG, pay $2 to enter. Just park anywhere... hehehehe... Cannot park outside cos only one lane.

B2,
I have stress incontinence leh... Mary Rauff also said just pelvic exercises... actually I think it is quite severe and disturbing but what to do... sigh... and have to go almost hourly to pass small amounts!

Giggler,
okay, will msg you my address.
happy.gif
But hor, regarding the bbq, can only confirm if i can go tomorrow anot.

Tomorrow going for checkup, if my weight continue to go down, gynae might wanna induce me this week. So now no matter how full I am hor, I just keep stuffing myself with food, hoping that my weight don't go down tomorrow. *sigh*

Hahaha, pigletz, don't think you can stuff that much with that big tummy right... err... wonder how I'll feel when the day comes... .it'll be a lot of extra work for everybody. *argh*
Good luck!

jul,
haha, ya lor. Last min work usually don't help. Anyway, I just pray hard that my weight will either maintain or go up. But bb's weight must continue to grow. Wanted to go fully natural this time round.
happy.gif

QSG, think if you drive, Evans Rd will be nearer compared to Forum. But just like to highlight to you, Evans got cases of HFMD. The teachers checked the kids' hands and legs before the class start. There's open space parking lots just outside of JG. Think I got too high standards from GUG liao. Heehee...........

jul, I spent abt $20 for 2-way cab fare. It's quite ex and also I got to walk a distance out to main road for cab after the lesson. Vane really enjoyed herself at JG lor. She has been 'singing' the eye-love-u song over the weekends. But she only wanted to sit on my lap while attending class at Clement. It's really a great diff lor.

pigletz, you may give birth this week? Try eating some durian to put on weight.

Giggler, there was only one case of HFMD in the Saturday 4.30pm class last week. I think it was good that they were so obssessed with the screening for ALL the classes and even postponed the water play session. *thumbs up* Wonder if other centres will hush hush about the matter? Is GUG good? =)

Avocado
Wat's your decision?
My SIL wz referring to eating rice wif hand, not finger food. My SIL not a chinese. Sometimes she eats rice wif hands

Mom2Nat
I loose my cool n broadcast my voice in my neighbourhood too. We r human beings.
Wee hr on Sun Chen Chen wz cranky, woke up a few times. I dunno wat time wz it I got headace fm his crankiness buay tar han n shouted SUI JIAO! My hubby jumped up fm the bed n try to pacify Chen Chen. Chen Chen knew it's beyond my limit liao. As usual he cried w/o sound still want me to carry him.
Agree man. Degree goes to long kang sob sob sob....

Brenda
Err....wat now. U want me to chop wat? Onion n ginger? How much?
I bot tongs, brush n oil on Sat. Got water dispenser for plain water, bot packet drinks. Bot serviette disposable cups, plates, spoon n fork on top of the balance ones I hv. Will buy charcoal n mesh. Wat else is required?
Oh poor Jem. Mark last till he reached home. No joke. Wz it deep?

Skyblue
Does Kieran drool?
Well my SIL is nice generally but not nice all the time lah.

Giggler
Dun need trash bag liao. My hubby said there is a trash bin @ the BBQ area. I will take recycle bag fm my mum's plc juz in case.
Sorry wat is "yuan xing" ?
Your description of JG makes me wanna bring Chen Chen for a trial. Can me give the contact no?

Emily
U v sharp in looking @ the environment of childcare

Giggler, Emily
Same here. Can't afford to b sahm financially

Pigletz
U eat durian or not?

QSG,
I bought the washable training pants from Metro and during the baby fair at TAka. The one at Taka..same type without the teddybear in front is 1/2 the price as compared to those at Metro.. bendini brand. I think about $6-$7 per piece.

Giggler & shook,
Didn't eat durian the past week, cos not easy to get unless go to specific place to get. Anyway, will bring durian over this sat if I pass my checkup tomorrow. hehe..
happy.gif

ruffy,
is d washable training pants 'hot' 2 b worn at hm? ash is 4ever sweaty as he can nvr stop moving. even w nepia, quite thin n soft diaper, he gets rashes on his back..

dear mummies,
val, randall, jeslyn n renee came over 2 my place last wk. we had a gd tx. renee din even wan 2 go hm n she likes ash so much but ash alwy try to 'siam' her. tis ash ah... renee so cute n pretty leh, mummy likes her, hahahha..
foto of ash n randall feeding each other. wont post d foto of renee, ash n randall sitting n mumm mumm 2geter cos jeslyn n val in it, mus get their permission..
374329.jpg
374330.jpg

dear mummies,
i kind of regretted brging ash 4 haircut cos i like n 'miss' his round round even length hairstyle. ash head is big n round so i find him so cute w tat hairstyle. brg him 4 haircut cos weather is so hot.
fotos of ash b4 n af haircut. wat do u all tink...
i m so sad... hubby shake his head n mus b tinking i 'xiao' n simply cant undstd me...
374337.jpg
374338.jpg

shook,
is it? seldom pop over to rivervale mall nowadays. Maybe i should ask the market fruit stall uncle to help me get some for sat. hehe. later tonight I go ask him to help.

When did you start letting Chen Chen eat durian? Gareth not really into durian leh. I let him eat a week b4 cny, but he didn't ask for more leh. Maybe he not hungry. hehe

4everfrd,
now i headache... ash suddenly dislike all fruits, u put anytg in his mouth, he 'kam' then 'pui'.. d only 'fruit' he eats now is cherry tomatoes. we oso cant undstd why leh...
give him durian or icecream, he give u d 'yucks' look. papaya worst, once i 'pian' n put a bit into his mouth, he cry..
oso now he dun like porridge. he evyday eat rice w diff soup.

Sanrio, Val
Your tod such a gd boi share food wif others. Chen Chen only share his food when he is full.

Sanrio
Ash looks ok in the new hair style
May b u get fruits which Ash has not eaten b4
Ash doesnt' want porridge anymore than Sat how? Do u want me to cook porridge for him?
May b he prefers to chew. Dat's y dun like porridge, icecream, papaya. May b give him guava, apple
Ash eats brown rice?

Pigletz
Introduced durian to Chen Chen last Moon cake festival.

shook,
Gareth like Chen Chen, only share the food to pple that he don't want anymore. hahaha

I think i rem you asking abt porridge for the todds for the bbq right? Don't need to prepare for Gareth. Gareth will eat what we eat.
happy.gif

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

One day while walking down the street a highly successful Human Resources Manager was tragically hit by a bus and died. Her soul arrived up in Heaven where she was met at the Pearly Gates by St. Peter himself.

"Welcome," said St. Peter. "Before you get settled in, though, it seems we have a problem. You see, strangely enough, we've never once had a Human Resources Manager make it this far, and we're not really sure what to do with you."

"No worries, just let me in," said the woman.
"Well, I'd like to, but I have higher orders. What we're going to do is let you have a day in Hell and a day in Heaven and then you can choose whichever one you want to spend an eternity in."

"Actually, I think I've made up my mind, I prefer to stay in Heaven", said the woman.

"Sorry, we have rules..." And with that St. Peter put the executive in a lift and it went down-down-down to Hell.

The doors opened and she found herself stepping out onto the putting green of a beautiful golf course. In the distance was a country club and in front of her were all her fellow executive friends that she had worked with, and they were well dressed in evening gowns and cheering for her. They ran up and kissed her on both cheeks and they talked about old times. They played an excellent round of golf and at night went to the country club where she enjoyed a superb steak and lobster dinner. She met the Devil who was actually a really nice guy (kind of cute) and she had a great time telling jokes and dancing. She was having such a good time that before she knew it, it was time to leave. Everybody shook her hand and waved good-bye as she got on the lift.

The lift went up-up-up and opened back up at the Pearly Gates and found St. Peter waiting for her. "Now it's time to spend a day in heaven," he said. So she spent the next 24 hours lounging around on clouds and playing the harp and singing. She had a great time and before she knew it her 24 hours were up and St. Peter came and got her. "So, you've spent a day in Hell and you've spent a day in Heaven. Now you must choose your eternity". The woman paused for a second and then replied, "Well, I never thought I would say this. I mean, Heaven has been really great, but I had a better time in
Hell."

So St. Peter escorted her to the lift and again she went down-down-down back to Hell. When the doors of the lift opened she found herself standing in a desolate wasteland covered in garbage and filth. She saw that her friends were dressed in rags and picking up garbage and putting it in sacks. The Devil came up to her and put his arm around her. "I don't understand," stammered the woman, "yesterday I was here and there was a golf course and a country club and we ate lobster and we danced and had a great time. Now all there is a wastel and and all my friends look miserable." The Devil looked at her and smiled. "Yesterday we were recruiting you, today you're staff..."

The moral of this story:
Never believe what you see in the company or what they promised you. It turns out to be shit always.

jul, oic.... I think GUG is better in terms of their curriculum, they have zoo phonics, more focused in one letter every lesson. For JG, I find that the teachers are more enthusiastic and energetic. Think that's why, Vane enjoyed more with them.

shook, yuan xing = circle. They were teaching circle that day. At least, they focus on the same thing for the chinese and eng classes so not confusing for the kids. JG contact no:67375348 (Evans Rd). hahaha... that joke is funny.

Ruffy, only $6-7 per piece? Those I saw from website cost abt $10 per piece.

QSG, the Nepia promo last till end of next mth.

pigletz, hope you pass your checkup tom and make it to the bbq.
happy.gif

sanrio, Ash looks more mature with his new haircut.

Back