#1 MELISSA USA Fast Spree with 10% off (except Rainbow and Vivienne Westwood Collections)

Piglet230882,

So preferred is self collection? Pls advise, so I can update warehouse soonest.

Dia1pink,

Its on weekly dispatch, normally Fri or if there is any collection mid-week, I normally advise those on schedules.

Von,

I have noted that from earlier post of your preference, sorry I have coordinated on office delivery upon your advise for change of delivery address, thus definitely it not on weekend.
Will then proceed including shipping payment.
Update you by end of today.

Thanks

Hi,can u pls PM me ur contact for the mass meet up tmr..where n wat time? Pls do bring along the correct shoe forme..if u dont have my shoe with u,pls let me knw latest by tmr so i dont have to purposely make a trip there tmr..thanks

Hi Samantha,

Pls advise the meetup will be at which part of Yew Tee station and what time? Though you've mentioned 8-8.30pm, pls sms or post here a more definite time.

Thks.

Hi Von,

It has been done and I have emailed you this morning.

Hi Cubeez,

Sure, but yet to confirm latest 2pm as I need to arrange some personal errands later.

Lynzzo,

Have pm you.

Thanks

Hi Samantha,

Received thanks, and if you manage to sort out with your warehouse by this week, do let me know.

Hi,
Somehow I know that u will cancel the meetup at the super last minute.

Since you never reply to both my option of arranging my own courier or self pick up from your place tonight.
Please proceed to refund to my acct by 2359 tonight. I'm seriously losing my patience.

I will pm my acct, total $137.68 + 50.44 shipping. = $188.12.
We will deal by cod when u are free to meetup.

kim

Hi,

My shoes has been delayed..and your courier should have picked it up last wk and never deliver. Please confirm delivery time and date.

Lynzzo,

I have replied your sms.

Pretty2010,

I understand perfectly and I did apologize. Will proceed then.

Dia1pink,
Currently schedule is still Fri courier collection.

Hi Samantha,

I've PM-ed my account number for refund. Total amount to refund: $153.54 ($105.75+$47.79).

Was looking forward to collect today. What a letdown. Waited like almost 2 months and in the end....:(

Cubeez, pretty2010 and y2009,

Noted as above and I have received your accts as well shall proceed then on refund as per request today.

Dia1pink,

Well aware of fact that it has been delayed and my apologies, warehouse is firm that collections to ensure coming Fri for weekend deliveries.

Hi Samantha,
Can i confirm that my shoes are here so that i can proceed with the delivery charges?
I am from batch 14.

If not, please refund $78 to me.
thanks.

Hi;

I would want a refund instead of waiting and waiting..please refund $47.97 + shipping $21.22 = $69.19 by tomorrow.will PM you my account..when the shoe is ready,i will deal COD and self collect..thanks

Hihi

haven't heard from you regarding tracking no. for my registered mail. pls let me know if you have sent out. thanks!

Honey_pooh,

All shoes that arrived here in Singapore I've notified all spreeists.

Pretty2010, Cubeez and Lynzzo,

While I understand the frustration and agreed on here to refund, hope that we can all still close the deal on cod. Once all this pile up clears.
Advise you later accordingly once its done .

Piglet230882,
I'm sorry that expectations are not met due to delays, but from what I know of, I have list of those went out and received their orders.
Noted on your refund request too.

Chellyn,
Those sent out I should be receiving confirmation this Thursday especially items gone out last Sat/and/or Wed.
Inform you at once.

Thanks

Dear,
do let me know after u made the transfer

I have a suggestion, why not u post our photos of shoes (physically at your place ) Perhaps this can ease some of our tension and regain our trust.
I would very much want my shoes.

Kim

Hi
if you are still unable to deliver my shoes to me this weekend pls tt back to me $77.96 to POSB saving account 068-33760-7.
Do email me once you have transfer.

Pretty2010, Cubeez, y2009 and lynzzo,

Refunded yours and have pmd you respectively.
Please help to check and confirm that you got the funds.

Piglet230882 and Dia1pink,

Understand your side.
I would say the pile up now is lessened since some few have opted refund first, that way, I can have yours and rest who are on waiting for deliveries coming weekend (fri collection) from warehouse

Trizia68/MummyFang,

Yes, I replied also your email.

Thanks

Pretty2010,

Noted.

Honey_pooh,

Reg mail, please add $3.45

Lynzzo,

Yes, definitely. Once these pile up clears from warehouse will schedule one mass meet up.

Dia1pink,

Correct, delivery weekends.

Hi,
I thought u have sorted out with your dispatch but i still did not rec my item. Seriously i m v upset for the time wasted. My child keep waiting for her shoe which never arrive. Anyway,please refund.

Dia1pink,

Sorry I received 2 messages that they have received batch of order last Sunday, I presumed the 3rd item was yours and was waiting for you to inform me.
Anyway I will check on my side what went on your delivery.
Understand and apologies for the frustration on failed delivery to you.
Do let me know then how.

Thanks

Piglet230882,

Your item on coming next dispatch this week, I just received confirmation of those went out last week.

Trizia68,
I understand, shall proceed then later today.
PM you once its done.

Chellyn,

I checked yesterday as warehouse sending all by courier, no need to top up, I will bear cost.

Piglet230882,

Sigh, noted then.

Chellyn,

Schedule next is Fri. Delivery on Sat/Sun 4-7pm.

Dia1pink,

That I will revert by Sat am, if reg mail.

Honey_pooh,

Sure, I as I have my list of those who received.
By the way, do let me know how you want to collect yours.

Thanks

Back