#1 MELISSA USA Fast Spree with 10% off (except Rainbow and Vivienne Westwood Collections)

Sam,
i just checked just now and only received the following:
24 Oct 2013 ATR S$50.00

that is not the whole amount, please refund me the rest : $85.25 and update me when you have done so. i dont always check my acc 24/7.

Debbs1983,

Sure, you may check your account before 6pm today then.

Thanks.

Chris38,

Sure I can understand and apologies, as I have to deal with lots of clearing.
Anyway thanks for confirming on the refunded amount.

Also, with all respect, in light of what has transpired, I do not wish to be accuse of negatively nor have a bad reputation in here.

Will focus from herepoint first on what has been ordered and on its way to Singapore.

By the way, those calling out of intending to orders, regret have to turn down abit for mean time.

Thanks!

hi sam, i've yet to receive the information for my registered mail which you reminded your warehouse about yesterday AM. Pls advise.

Hi sam, i received your refund of $85.25.

Just to clarify, pls read my post clearly, i did not accuse you of anything nor trying to give u bad reputation, i was only requesting for refund. At the time i posted i this thread i did not hear anything from u re refund, which you had promised to do last monday.
U only replied and updated me on refund after i posted in this thread and your refund yesterday was only partial. You only refunded me the remaining this afternoon. The facts are: (1) u placed wrong orders :this is mistake on ur part and you had admitted this, (2) it took close to 2.5 months for me to receive the shoes and (3) you took sometime to refund me.

Re how ppl going to judge u or will draw conclusion or whether ur reputation will be bad after reading the posts, that is a completely different thing, ppl are entitled to their own opinion, they are adults. As for me, i'm only saying the truth and facts.

I only want to clarify the above and dont want to argue with u anymore.

Hi Debbs1983,

I understand and I am taking your feedback objectively.
With all delays, I have understood as informed to you on your asking for refund.
But appreciate that you accepted the first pair although wrong size.
I have refunded the amount as indicated and informed.

Thanks

Haohao20,

Sure, update you again as informed to you way prior, dispatching is either wed or sat am, yesterday I did not received info from warehouse, only those that went out thru courier.

hi sam, i transferred to you on Sunday and you mentioned that you will inform warehouse on Monday. i reminded you on Sunday and Tuesday to take picture of registered mail and send it to me together with tracking number. You noted it. On Thursday after another reminder, you mentioned that my item is ON SCHEDULE to be sent out, so i assume it was sent out on Wednesday and your warehouse did not send you the info. You reminded them again everyday. What is your warehouse doing seriously? I am well aware of the dispatch timing on Wednesday and Saturday. I just don't understand why after constant reminders, your warehouse is not doing anything about it? Pls send me the registered mail image and tracking number by today otherwise, pls refund me by TODAY, 26 Oct 2013, 12midnight. I will send you the amount to refund and my account no. later.

hi haohao20,

understand the anxiety as warrhouse follows a list on dispatching to be fair on the earlier spreeists and items.

once items not dispatched its rolled over unto next dispatching date.

just to check yes did received shipping pymt last sunday from you.

noted, cos from my end there were items dispatch on courier for this spree.

add on, noted your sms too.

Last edited:
#7-#14 has reached Singapore to reached warehouse within the week.
Will update once items arrived
#15-#20 ETA to Singapore 1-2nd week Nov
Including vivienpg, do note pls pretty2010, your replacement is not on this batch
#21 Shipped to Singapore ETA 3rd week Nov onwards (including pretty2010 order)
#23-#24 Reached my sis place, sending over to S'pore by coming Monday US (29 Oct)
#25 Shipped by Melissa 26 Oct

hi dia1pink,

haven't reached yet so I can't estimate.

Rainbow3,

Should be arriving any time this week

Everclear,

Sorry not taking orders at this time. Thanks!

1) Order with Name: Lady Dragon + Jason WU
Link: http://shopmelissa.com/spring-summer-2012/lady-dragon-jason-wu-18
Size (US Sizing do refer on chart on web): size 8
Color : Black
Alt if OOS: Drop
Price
: $36.90

Vivienne Westwood Anglomania + Melissa Mule
2) Link: http://shopmelissa.com/spring-summer-2012/vivienne-westwood-anglomania-mule-24
Size (US Sizing do refer on chart on web): size 8
Color : Black
Alt if OOS: Red
Price
: $39.90

Hi,

Sorry not taking orders this time.

Thanks

#7-#10 has arrived at warehouse late afternoon yesterday, awaiting for more boxes in next couple days.

Meantime, once items are sorted and shipping info calculated will update respective spreeists soonest.

Thanks

#11-#14 received yesterday. (Total batches reached Singpore this week : #07-#14)

Kindly allow us to sort all shoes, check items and calculate shipping info, will most likely update Shipping info by tomorrow.- shipping tabulations in progress will update during the weekend

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi,

Sorry for the wait, here is shipping for items under #7-#14

Kindly read on:

1. Items are consolidated on boxes to fit/maximize USPS non standard box shipping.

Shipping info is available on items that arrived.
2. Do note collection at Yew Tee MRT Stn available on 08 Nov 8:15-8:30PM
(CCK MRT Stn - no schedule yet : tba if there is any)
Pasir Panjang collection has ceased since July (no longer staying there)
Kindly note there is no weekend and holiday self collection.
For those opting self collection please ensure top up and confirm on self collection latest Wednesday 10:30am as I need to arrange logistics

Note: Some items are dispatched by batch from location thus courier/registered mail happens on weekly basis during business hours

3. Please top up any due prior to contacting me for collection. if you opting for reg mail or courier, pls pm me so I can update on your top up total.

For courier, please top up latest by Wed 10:30am so I can arrange courier collection, scheduling and dispatching by Fri
For reg mail please top up latest by Tuesday. Schedule for sending out via reg mail is Wed or Sat am whichever is scheduled

Pls provide this handy and send info below by message/emai

Name:
Add:
Mobile number:
[do note option dates are for reference, once items are sent to courier, deliveries on weekends are between 4-7pm, with exemption of PH]
Option date and delivery time 1
Option date and delivery time 2

Your orders may arrive/deliver in batches due to packaging limit.
Please make sure that you check on the tabulations if there are any errors on my calculation.
Once verified all is correct, please topup accordingly and update me through email/chat for my action on collection or delivery arrangements.

To view spreadsheet, please use non-mobile devices or must logged in with your SMH forum account.

Thanks

Last edited:
Re-posting:

#15-#20 ETA to Singapore 1-2nd week Nov onwards
Including vivienpg, do note pls pretty2010, your replacement is not on this batch

#21 Shipped to Singapore ETA 3rd week Nov onwards (including pretty2010 order)

#23-#25 Shipped to Singapore 31 Oct, eta 4th week Nov onwards

No more pending Melissa shoes orders at my sis place in US, all sent out to Singapore

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi
Mine is suppose to be batch 14, but I don't see my items on the spreadsheet, can I Chk if my item here.
Divine Red/black size 8
Thank you
:)

Carton,

ETA for #22 is 3rd-4th week Nov

Blue_sapphire,

Courier pls add $6, dispatching on weekly (Fri) delivery schedule is weekend

trizia68 and honey_pooh,

kindly note shipping info is available for items which arrived and cleared, expecting some more items to reach me in next coming days.

beemom,

$3.75 for reg mail.

Thanks!

hihi,

top up n reg postage transferred. will pm u my address.

To AccountMySavings Account
590-39465-3 samantha
Transfer Currency and Amount S$23.39
Transaction Reference11630719363

Hi, i had transferred 133.66 to ur account via atm. Trans ref 1878. Including courier. Can help me arrange to deliver on this sat.

Hi, I have transferred $55.10 to your account for shipping plus courier. Please arrange courier by this Fri, will send a message to you on my address, thanks.

Beemom, celine_040 and vivienpg,
Thanks and replied your PM.

Blue_sapphire,
For courier collection, weekend delivery (residential) is 4-7pm for Sat, 10-3pm for Sun
Thanks

Dianeteo,

Sorry, not taking orders as of this time.

Blue_sapphire,

Thanks, noted your address. Need as well contact number, pls pm.

Hi, you have received my courier fees for delivery for Fri. Up till now, the courier is not here yet. Can you check with your courier when he's coming?

Hi Vivienpg,

Yes did received, for dispatched from warehouse, items delivery by local courier coming Monday, 4-7pm.

Thanks

hi blue_sapphire,

ive informed you yesterday of delivery only tom as advised by warehouse staff yesterday.
and i cant contact them now to make urgent arrangements as they dispatch en mass.

You mentioned yesterday afternoon that delivery is either today 10-3pm or mon 4-7pm.

"Hi Blue_sapphire,

Received info from warehouse this noon that item just collected (roadmaster) delivery may either be tomorrow 10-3pm, or 4-7pm on Monday kindly note."

I have replied you to deliver today.

blue sapphire,

noted on change of delivery address, as conveyed to you by sms this am, will confirm on date and time of redelivery weekdays, once warehouse confirm to mr before 5pm today

Samantha, it is now 7.10pm and the courier did not turned up today too, you have missed 2 times for delivery. Do you have difficulties sending to me, if so, please give me your address and I will come to collect my items as it seems that you have a record of missed deliveries.

Back