☺☻Amazon spree with free priority shipping☻☺

_m0r0n_

Amazon free PRIORITY shipping

• Interested in item sold by amazon but too bulky to qualify for free shipping?
  • Interested in item sold by amazon but with "This item does not ship to Singapore"?
  • Interested in item sold by amazon but need the item within a week?

Why not join my spree?
These are all examples that I have ordered.

11111.gif

Your Order can be placed as soon as payment received, without any
consolidation of items.
No handling charges
No additional or hidden charges.
USD*1.50 will be the final amount from US to SG

How to order
Step1: Shop for products that are ship and sold by amazon only.
1.jpg

Step2:
Copy the link of the item.

Step3:
Send me the link of the item and provide me with details eg. Quantity/Size/Color and etc

Note:
  1. For single item that is more than USD$250, an import fee deposit will be charged.
  2. Multiple items can exceed more than USD$250 without import fee deposit as long as 1st criteria is not met.
Read Here

Collection:
  1. For bulky big item. Please provide your transportation for collection at Woodlands Drive 75.
  2. For handy items, I can meet up at Admiralty MRT weekday [9-10am/5.30-6.30pm] upon appointment only.
  3. I am able to provide door to door delivery at handling fee $10-$20 depends on location and item size based on my schedule.
  4. You may arrange pickup by TA-Q-Bin at my place and pay up on your own upon delivery.

To order if you are comfortable with my terms:
-Please email to [email protected] with the following details.
  • Email:
  • Item Name:
  • Url:
  • Qty:
  • Price in SGD$ (Price in USD*1.50):
  • Your bank account no:
  • Transaction details:

Payment
  • Order will only be made after payment received.
  • Delivery charges to be confirmed after item arrived
  • Exchange rate at 1.50 (may need to top up if exchanges rates go up)
  • Once orders confirmed, kindly transfer the required amount to POSB eSavings Account 248-85925-3
-No need to wait for my confirmation to transfer as full money back refund guaranteed if item not shippable-

It is with regret to inform that due to several factors, I will stop taking in any orders with effect immediate. Those who ordered and paid, please have no worries as I will still honour the deal.
Although it was a very short period of time, I have had a lot of fun times with this spree. Last but not least, thank you all for the supports given during the past few months.
Cheers ya :)

Last edited:

inah,
You may proceed to do the payment.
Will order once payment confirmed ☺
Item should be able to arrive by Jan 6 too...

shirley79
Sorry for the wrong info given earlier, it is frustration free packaging at USD$54.97
with my rate at 1.42, it will be SGD$78.06 . Of course, there is an extra delivery charge if u prefer me to deliver the item to your door step.

List of Spreeists
1. Claire - Order placed on 010115
2. inah - Order placed on 010115
3. sweet_flower - Order placed on 010115

sephirias
There is no free shipping as they are not sold by amazon so I can't help.
You may look for other spree organizers that used ComGateway or Boderlinx.
Thanks

To Account POSB Passbook Savings Account
030-57325-0 amazon
Transfer Currency and Amount S$650.00
Transaction Reference 13866795747

Amt tt, pls proceed to purchase. Thanks

List of Spreeists
1. Claire - Order placed on 010115
2. inah - Order placed on 010115
3. sweet_flower - Order placed on 010115
4. glayz - Order placed on 010115

Hi chelski79,

Yes, it's entitled for free shipping but currently oos. U can place the order but i can't confirm when amazon can ship the item out. Pls proceed with ur payment if u keen.

Hi CXNmom, yes for free shipping. But pls take note of t&c of bulky item collection in singapore ya. Kindly arrange ur payment to proceed the order..

Back