Part time cleaner

dogdog

Hi, I am looking for a part time cleaner. I am staying in Bishan and am looking for weekly cleaning, if possible weekend mornings or Fri evening. Anyone has any good recommendations? Thanks much. :)

Hi, I am looking for a part time cleaner. I am staying in Bishan and am looking for weekly cleaning, if possible weekend mornings or Fri evening. Anyone has any good recommendations? Thanks much. :)
hi: im interested your posting for part time cleaner ! I staying in yishun ! i can work on friday evening ! pls email me :[email protected];)

I'm looking for part time maid in Punggol area for biweekly cleaning. Prefer weekday morning. Any recommendations?

I am looking for part time cleaner once a week at Jurong West Area. prefer Sat morning 4 hours. any recommendations pls PM me and the rates. thanks.

Hi, im looking for reliable n effective part time cleaner preferably local, msian or indo chinese. Im staying at bt batok, any gd recommendations? Pls email :- [email protected]. tks

provide part time cleaning service
Standard package for cleaning inclusive :
Dusting , Vaccum , Mop and Wash 2 Toilet and Basic Kitchen Cleaning.
Our rate are $45 for 3 hours.
Any additional service would be $15 per hour.
helper are singaporean ladies.
Please msg or whatsapp 93890563

This aunty is aunty Heok ... Her number is 85878926... She is doing hse cleaning for many years and feedback she is good... Currently she still have a few slot available.. U can try calling her... :)

Hi, I would like to revive this post again. Anyone has good recommendations for part time cleaning lady who is available on weekends or Fri evening at 6pm?

looking for part time cleaner every fortnight (once every 2 weeks) at Ghim Moh (Buona Vista). 4 hours preferably.
willing to pay $50/session only. interested party pls PM me thanks.

Hi I'm posting for my mother who is looking for domestic cleaning in punggol/sengkang for weekdays.
She used to clean for childcare centre but now want to do part time only.Pls pm me if interested

hi, posting for my PT helper, Xiaoyu. She takes initiative and is efficient. Her no. is 92451072. If need be, you can let her know Yushan suggested her.
She lives in the east, but is quite willing to travel, and if she is unable to clean for you, she is also able to help recommend someone else to you.

FYI, I don't earn anything or take any commission. Just helping her.

Hi, I would like to revive this post again. Anyone has good recommendations for part time cleaning lady who is available on weekends or Fri evening at 6pm?
HELLO ,wondering u got any part timer ? im interested ! pls contact me :98893632 apple ying

I am looking for a Weeekend (Sat 29th November 2- 7) assist to be with my mother who is partially blind. Duration 5 hours.

Can be rather boring as it is just sitting around, chatting and helping my mother to the nearest washroom or get some drinks or food for her at the coffeeshop while she is waiting at the temple in Ang Mo Kio.

I'm looking for a part time cleaner in siglap area. Once a week preferably weekend mornings. Pls PM me.

I am looking for part time helper (ironing clothes and cleaning the house) every fortnightly (once every 2 weeks) near Toa Payoh area. Duration is 3-4 hrs per session. pm me the rates.
Prefer weekends or weekday night.

Hi' m looking for a part timer cleaner that can come either on Tues or Thurs morning or afternoon is ok. I'm staying at Pasir Ris...any recommendation will be appreciated. Can pm me at 8323 8320.

Hi all,

im looking for a part-time cleaner, who can come once every week, 3 hours or
4 hours once every two weeks to maintain my house, staying in Woodland.
Looking for experienced and reliable one.

Please PM me.

Thanks!!

Hi all, i am interested to engage a part time helper who can come once every 2 weeks for 3 hours or 4 hours to maintain my house, i am staying in Bukit Panjang Senja road. Looking for reliable and experience one. Please PM me. Thanks!

My part-time cleaning auntie is looking for more jobs for both weekdays and weekends. She cleans the house well. She is a local Singaporean Chinese, softspoken and trustworthy. She's quite shy and quiet, which leads to be her liasion here. If you are interested, pls pm me. On First come first serve basis.

My part-time cleaning auntie is looking for more jobs for both weekdays and weekends. She cleans the house well. She is a local Singaporean Chinese, softspoken and trustworthy. She's quite shy and quiet, which leads to be her liasion here. If you are interested, pls pm me. On First come first serve basis.
Hi Mummy, i m keen to have part time helper. Can she come to Sembawang? I live near Sembawang MRT. Thanks...

Hi Princess Mica, what are her rates like? I'm staying in punggol and I'm looking for someone probably on sunday morning. Thanks.

Hi Princess Mica, i m looking for part time cleaner, staying south east area, is she still available on weekday? can reach me [email protected]

Hi, I'm interested in engaging a part time cleaner twice a month on weekends. Can you PM me the rates and availability? I live in Punggol.

Hi, is your cleaning auntie still available?

Hi

Im staying in bkt panjang. Is ur cleaner still available for fornightly cleaning? Thurday mornings- can be discuss. Please pm me. TIA!

I'm looking for part time helper, once or twice weekly at Bukit Batok. :) Preferably available in the morning / afternoon when my parents are around, otherwise weekend mornings will be good too. Please PM your availability and rates! Thank you!

Hi all
I'm staying in Yishun. Looking for a part time cleaner to come in twice a month for 4 hours each time. I prefer weekday mornings or early afternoons. Pls PM your availability and rates.

I am looking for a part time local cleaner to do house-cleaning every Week on Sunday morning.
Location at town area. Kindly pm me your rate.

Scope of Work:
Vacuum
Mopping
Ironing
Wipe furnitures
Wash 2 Toilets
Ad hoc: Wipe windows/grills and wash fans

Looking at 4 hours/ session, budget between $14 / hour.

HI can PM mer her contact? I am looking for a part time helper in queenstown

I am look for a part time cleaner working in tampines. I will require in July and on every Sat or Sun morning or afternoon (can be flexible). Jobscope as below:
Sweep and mop floor
wash toilet
fold and iron clothes
change bedsheet twice weekly or monthly.
clean toddler playmat
clean surface top.

Back