Part time cleaner

Looking for domestic part time helper, 1 to 2 times a week, including cooKing simple dinner. At Punggol area.
Please pm me, if keen.thanks.

provide part time cleaning best app development company service
Standard package for cleaning inclusive :
Dusting , Vaccum , Mop and Wash 2 Toilet and Basic Kitchen Cleaning.
Our rate are $45 for 3 hours.
Any additional service would be $15 per hour.
helper are singaporean ladies.
Please msg or whatsapp 93890563

Hi, you can engage this cleaning company, www.6days.sg. Cleaners are trained and detailed in cleaning. Did a great job in cleaning my ceiling fan! Currently they have a promotion $19/hr nett.

Just have to enter the promo code: 19NETT. =)

My part-time cleaning auntie is looking for more jobs for both weekdays and weekends. She cleans the house well. She is a local Singaporean Chinese, softspoken and trustworthy. She's quite shy and quiet, which leads to be her liasion here. If you are interested, pls pm me. On First come first serve basis.
Hi, I have been searching for a reliable local Singaporean cleaner for the longest time who can help me with simple household chores fortnightly. Couple with no kids here. Could you kindly pm me your recommendation? Thanks alot!

I have this Chinese aunty helping me for the past year, and she has been reliable, and quite importantly trustworthy to me. I can leave my keys with her whenever I go overseas and she will arrange on her own to come and clean the place before I come back. She does general cleaning (wiping/moping/change bedsheets etc, including toilets cleaning) and ironing of clothes for me. She is friendly and understands limited English, stays in Hougang. I pay her $80 each trip (my place about 1200sqft), usu around 3-4 hours of work. She currently has free slots on some weekdays, please contact her @ 94481096 (Ming Xuan) if interested.

Hi Everyone!

I am an experienced Chinese pre-school teacher for 25 years and have raised two daughters. I have recently started writing Chinese audio storybooks on my Youtube Channel (suitable for children 4 years and up) to inspire a love for Chinese stories amongst young children. I hope your children will subscribe to my channel and enjoy my content!

Please find the link to my Youtube channel below:

Hi, I have been searching for a reliable local Singaporean cleaner for the longest time who can help me with simple household chores fortnightly. Couple with no kids here. Could you kindly pm me your recommendation? Thanks alot!

Last edited:

Back