Aug 2017 Mummies

Hi xlmum, i have taken igene test at 12wks, currently 14 weeks already. In the market, for non invasive test are.igene, panaranoma and harmony , they are 99% accurate, 100% will be amnio, but has miscarriage possibility. As i am high risk pregnancy, i went straight into igene as oscar will produce high false result for those age above 35. Result came back and i am cleared of risk. Hope this helps.

Ah! I'm also going to take igene. Did you take the test from NUH? Will be almost 14 weeks when taking the test. How long will the result come out? I'm above 35 as well. Is the process long? It's my 3rd child but both two I was under 35 so didn't take any of the tests. So first time hearing NIPT. Thanks for sharing the info.

Ah! I'm also going to take igene. Did you take the test from NUH? Will be almost 14 weeks when taking the test. How long will the result come out? I'm above 35 as well. Is the process long? It's my 3rd child but both two I was under 35 so didn't take any of the tests. So first time hearing NIPT. Thanks for sharing the info.
Xl mum, my test result came out in 9days. I took it in my gynae clinic, only draw blood thats all. This is my 3rd child as well, me already abv 40, first time taking as well, luckily all came out well and i am having a boy the two elder were girls.

Hi! First time mom here, but with 2nd pregnancy as first one ended up in a D&C. Supposed to be a Sept mum but my baby grew too fast and EDD was brought fwd one week to 27th Aug. Just took my paranoma test last fri and waiting for results!

Pls add me in fb: [email protected]

Hi
Would like to warn all mummies here of a confinement nanny named: Yee Hong Tee, "Jenny", from Melaka.
Beware your electricity, gas and water bills will go up drastically during the period she is around, and over the next months, as SP estimates the bill every other 2 months.
what this CL does, is blast the air con every night (WHOLE night, and even when it happens to be cold rainy nights), and if possible, she will want to blast it every afternoons as well. And when you tell her about it, she will show you black face and intimidate you. She also does not spare expenses for you in general-- so your expenses will shoot up.

She also like to be on her phone extremely frequently. If you employ her, you will realise that A Lot of her time will be spent on praise and worship session, and listening to video sermons on her handphone. She might also be emotional and crying as she is "responding to god". And if you approach her on this matter-she will say that her prayer life is very important. I respect all religions, but I'm sure all will understand that when we employ a CL for one month, it is for a specific purpose,

She likes to also pry in family matters, and create subtle discords. Funnily, she likes to put the mother down, and does not exude encouragement, at a period the mother needs the most.

She does not do the laundry, lazily leave all the cleaning up to my helper, and even when told to wash the dishes after her cooking, she says that "if my maid can do, should leave it to her". And when I say that my maid is already doing alot, and would like her, as the CL to do some washing up, she does a lousy job, and my maid has to rewash.

She takes no initiative in helping the mother wash things. So I had to do most of the washing of my underwear myself (causing my joints to hurt). The list goes on.

I thought for a long time before deciding to write this post. Hope this helps with the process of elimination for mummies/daddies to be. Do pm me if anyone needs to confirm this CL's contact number.

Hi all,

Congrats to all !

My wife EDD is 12/8. Can you add me to the facebook group so that we can learn from all of you?

My email is [email protected]

Currently, she is taking Ranltidine and Eviline Forte suspension for reflux and stomach discomfort? want to check if any of you here feel the same way too? Any food/drink that can make her feel better? Our doctor is from KK hospital, she suggest dont take spicy/sour.

One more thing, she does not have appetite for the past weeks. We know that she has to take small meals but many meals. Currently, she lost 2kg from week 9 to week 14. I am worried about her health and baby's nutrient level. Is it normal or common among you mummies?

Sorry about the long message.

Hi, the FB secret group is a mommies only group. Maybe you can ask your wife to join the group instead.

I see, thanks for the reply. Had my first kid in 2010, and the rates were so much lower then.

I had my first in 2011 and 2nd in 2013.
Rates only have one direction. Upward. :) actually my 2nd one the CL do half way and dun want to do already. I ordered confinement food and my mil will come daily from 10-2pm to help. Actually I kind of like that freedom. So this time round, was struggling if should get CL or not

Hi everyone, sorry for the belated adds to recent requests. If I have missed out any requests, do prompt me again :p

If I have replied email invite sent in FB, pls check ur email account tagged to ur FB account for the invite. If you don't receive, pls check ur FB settings before requesting again.

Pls contact admins, lainelaine or soappy or me if you have any further questions. Thanks

Rates only have one direction. Upward. :) actually my 2nd one the CL do half way and dun want to do already. I ordered confinement food and my mil will come daily from 10-2pm to help. Actually I kind of like that freedom. So this time round, was struggling if should get CL or not
Ah this is my third too. The night shifts were kinda hard to me, so unless you can get enough sleep in the day I guess?

My Panorama test results return with low risk , so my baby is clear from DS.
And after having 2 sons, I am extremely happy expecting a baby girl this round!

Hi. First time mum also. I was quoted 2.8k plus angbao at 88 x 2 plus transport. I gave up the idea and asked Mil to help instead. Hubby taking leave to help out too. Confinement is too ex.

Hi. First time mum also. I was quoted 2.8k plus angbao at 88 x 2 plus transport. I gave up the idea and asked Mil to help instead. Hubby taking leave to help out too. Confinement is too ex.
I think the market rate for CL is 2.8K. Mine also 2.8K but why ur hav the transport ?

For me, as i m FTM and i am not young anymore so i hire the CL to help me so i can take good rest on this 1 mth. Do not want to tire myself out and no proper rest.

I think the market rate for CL is 2.8K. Mine also 2.8K but why ur hav the transport ?

For me, as i m FTM and i am not young anymore so i hire the CL to help me so i can take good rest on this 1 mth. Do not want to tire myself out and no proper rest.
Transport as CL is from Malaysia. Everything is like so expensive :eek:

Hi moms and moms to be... what's a good brand of anti stretch marks oil you will recommend??? I used bio oil for my 1st pregnancy...just wondering if there's a better brand .....

Anyone knows what is the market confinement nanny rate? Just got quoted $2800 for 28 days, is that reasonable?
My CL quote me $2700 for 28 days.. slight cheaper in the market.. but I give her Ang pao for her good work after end of my confinement.
Her name is KAM Lan- +60127288628
Highly recommended!

Back