Aug 2017 Mummies

hi all! happy Chinese New Year to all!

I'm new to this forum.. first time mum to be.. 14 weeks today! edd 02 Aug! happy to get to know other mums to be!

Hello Mummies,

I've just joined this forum and this is my first pregnancy, so am really happy to see a thread opened for Aug Mummies. ◡̈

As per my first scan on week 6, we were told that the EDD will be on 31 Aug. Also managed to hear faint heartbeats during the scan.

We are visiting our gynae this Fri for our 10 weeks scan.

May I please be added into the FB group?
Email: [email protected]

Thanks!!

Invite sent, pls check

Is it normal to feel slight cramping or something like the feel of dull muscle ache when you over exercise at the sides of your waist or sometimes at groin area? My next visit is coming monday.. but thought of asking here to see if anyone experience similar symptoms.

Is it normal to feel slight cramping or something like the feel of dull muscle ache when you over exercise at the sides of your waist or sometimes at groin area? My next visit is coming monday.. but thought of asking here to see if anyone experience similar symptoms.

mine isn't exactly cramping, but more of muscle ache.. but i guess that's normal since any form of exertion will result in muscle ache right? haha! Was doing core exercises on alternate days and usually my core ends up aching. However, if I do too intense cardio then I do have a weird feeling near the abdomen to signal me to slow down o_O

mine isn't exactly cramping, but more of muscle ache.. but i guess that's normal since any form of exertion will result in muscle ache right? haha! Was doing core exercises on alternate days and usually my core ends up aching. However, if I do too intense cardio then I do have a weird feeling near the abdomen to signal me to slow down o_O
i mean the feeling is like muscle ache sometimes but thing is I didn't exercise..haha. Maybe it's the little rascal is exercising inside the tummy. Gg see the doc on Monday.. Hope everything well.

Hi All, I found out preg on last Fri from my company doctor & had assist to direct to NUH gynae coming Sat, 11 Feb.
Was est calculation my due will be 31 Aug.
I'm a FTM. will like to join in the group & learn more from you ladies.

FB or WA pls.
FB search name. Serene Lingz
WA. 91549588

Thanks!=)

Hi All, I found out preg on last Fri from my company doctor & had assist to direct to NUH gynae coming Sat, 11 Feb.
Was est calculation my due will be 31 Aug.
I'm a FTM. will like to join in the group & learn more from you ladies.

FB or WA pls.
FB search name. Serene Lingz
WA. 91549588

Thanks!=)

Can't find in FB, what's ur email address for FB?

Hi all,

Congrats to all !

My wife EDD is 12/8. Can you add me to the facebook group so that we can learn from all of you?

My email is [email protected]

Currently, she is taking Ranltidine and Eviline Forte suspension for reflux and stomach discomfort? want to check if any of you here feel the same way too? Any food/drink that can make her feel better? Our doctor is from KK hospital, she suggest dont take spicy/sour.

One more thing, she does not have appetite for the past weeks. We know that she has to take small meals but many meals. Currently, she lost 2kg from week 9 to week 14. I am worried about her health and baby's nutrient level. Is it normal or common among you mummies?

Sorry about the long message.

Hi all,

Congrats to all !

My wife EDD is 12/8. Can you add me to the facebook group so that we can learn from all of you?

My email is [email protected]

Currently, she is taking Ranltidine and Eviline Forte suspension for reflux and stomach discomfort? want to check if any of you here feel the same way too? Any food/drink that can make her feel better? Our doctor is from KK hospital, she suggest dont take spicy/sour.

One more thing, she does not have appetite for the past weeks. We know that she has to take small meals but many meals. Currently, she lost 2kg from week 9 to week 14. I am worried about her health and baby's nutrient level. Is it normal or common among you mummies?

Sorry about the long message.

I was having reflux reaction and no appetite for weeks. But this week's appetite has been coming back. And i hope it stays.

I also went from 43kg to 41kg plus.. now still 41kg plus, after meal 42kg. So i guess its normal. I think at this stage is take whatever she can stomach and not force to take. I can only stomach like half portion or a slice of bread at times. And it's only the 3 main meals. And i had taken a liking to mee siam to help me eat more during those 'lack of appetite' times.. haaa.

Reactions: YgL
Anyone is going for NIPT? (Non invasive prenatal test)
As in the Harmony or Paronama test?

I took the Paronama test last week and still waiting for results. 12 week NT scan last showed NT is 2.5, which is kind of high. But i already opted to take this test instead of OSCARS even before the NT scan cos it is my first pregnancy and I also not like v young:confused:. Mixture of nervousness, worryness and stress right now.

*Praying for good Paronama results*

Anyone is going for NIPT? (Non invasive prenatal test)
Hi xlmum, i have taken igene test at 12wks, currently 14 weeks already. In the market, for non invasive test are.igene, panaranoma and harmony , they are 99% accurate, 100% will be amnio, but has miscarriage possibility. As i am high risk pregnancy, i went straight into igene as oscar will produce high false result for those age above 35. Result came back and i am cleared of risk. Hope this helps.

Back