Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Got the perfume at a Chinese herbs shop and the powder at a provision shop.. think only mature areas shops den got sell..
thank u.
next wk i will drop by the temple. last wk i just went to the temple and got 2 eggs. plus i bring along packet flower & i brought back to shower.
My mum told me i shldnt get packet flower and shld get stalk flower.. is there any diff ?

thank u.
next wk i will drop by the temple. last wk i just went to the temple and got 2 eggs. plus i bring along packet flower & i brought back to shower.
My mum told me i shldnt get packet flower and shld get stalk flower.. is there any diff ?
Yup, you should get the flowers with stalks. If you are hoping for a girl, get the red flower, if you are hoping for a boy, get the white flower. Just leave the flowers in the vase provided and pray with much sincerity. No need to bring back the flowers to shower.

Usually those who brought flowers back to shower want to wash away the bad luck, which in this case, is not so relevant.

Yup, you should get the flowers with stalks. If you are hoping for a girl, get the red flower, if you are hoping for a boy, get the white flower. Just leave the flowers in the vase provided and pray with much sincerity. No need to bring back the flowers to shower.

Usually those who brought flowers back to shower want to wash away the bad luck, which in this case, is not so relevant.

i need to wash away bad luck. as my period not here yet. now feelg bloated but not preggy.
how many stalk i need to buy ? any type of flower can right ?

Hi all, I'm intending to drop by the temple tmr. May I know if there are any eggs left?

Where can we buy the flowers? Thanks in advanced! :)

Yes, I did. Infact I was consistently (almost on a weekly to bi-weekly and then monthly basis till delivery) going to the temple at havelock road and pray to zsnn for smooth pregnancy and protection especially I had bleeding in my 1st trimester and carrying twins. Most of the time I only bring flowers. Either those in stalks or packet kind. Packet kind after praying for her blessing I'll go hm and shower with it. Importantly, go with a sincere heart. Even now that I've delivered, I still go there pray on a monthly to bi-monthly basis. Oh, and I was told pregnant ladies are not supposed to kneel to the gods. I just followed anyway. And yes, once you delivered and bb full month, return red eggs.
@milogal88... may I know the location of znss at havelock road?

Hey ladies there is red egg in tpy temple :)

2db8ed33482b0a8ba72cfaa233e4085f.jpg

Hi ladies,

Just took 2 eggs today at 4pm at Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Si. Thanks for the eggs and baby dust. Currently still left with 3 + more trays.

Hi ladies, anyone returning eggs this coming fri-sun? Thank you in advance.

First preg and first Miscarriage in Jan 2017, just did evacuation Feb 20, resting on 3rd day... hoping my rainbow baby will be joining us soon.

Hi ladies, anyone returning eggs this coming fri-sun? Thank you in advance.

First preg and first Miscarriage in Jan 2017, just did evacuation Feb 20, resting on 3rd day... hoping my rainbow baby will be joining us soon.
Hi Puffie, would suggest that you do a closure (Chao Du) before praying for a child. I had an ectopic pregnancy in 2012 and was told to remove the foetus stuck in the fallopian tube. Went to seek advice on praying for another child and was told that it would be a good idea to have a closure before moving on to the next chapter.

I went to the Singapore Buddhist Youth Mission to perform the rites and proceeded to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang and other deities for blessings for a child. I was blessed with a son in 2014.

Hi Puffie, would suggest that you do a closure (Chao Du) before praying for a child. I had an ectopic pregnancy in 2012 and was told to remove the foetus stuck in the fallopian tube. Went to seek advice on praying for another child and was told that it would be a good idea to have a closure before moving on to the next chapter.

I went to the Singapore Buddhist Youth Mission to perform the rites and proceeded to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang and other deities for blessings for a child. I was blessed with a son in 2014.

Hi Towkayneo,
I read some of the older posts, and thought that the Chao Du can be done only during certain months like 7th mth. Thank you for your kind advice! will go the site you mentioned. :)

Hi Towkay Neo,
I have made enquiries to do it at Guang Ming Shan, opened 830am-4pm. Registration is $50 and above. Do I have to bring anything? Read in previous posts, some brought chocolate, milk and snacks?

And is it ok if I visit Zhu Sheng Niang Niang on same day? Or should I wait out for a few weeks?

Thanks for advice..

Hi Towkay Neo,
I have made enquiries to do it at Guang Ming Shan, opened 830am-4pm. Registration is $50 and above. Do I have to bring anything? Read in previous posts, some brought chocolate, milk and snacks?

And is it ok if I visit Zhu Sheng Niang Niang on same day? Or should I wait out for a few weeks?

Thanks for advice..
I brought along some children biscuits, chocolate and milk - maybe you can tell the unborn child that you are not destined to be his or her mother as the timing is not right yet. Ask it to move on. Remember not to cry - it can sense your sadness and be reluctant to move on. Though some may think it's not backed up scientifically, I guess it's good for us mentally. There must be a closure somehow and be assured that the unborn child has moved on.

I think visiting ZSNN on the same day should be ok :)

Have went down to Guang Ming Shan to register for upcoming 4/4/17 (8am-8pm) Qing Ming Jie Chao Du Fa Hui. You can choose from $50 (mass offering outdoor area) /$100 (mass offering aircon area) /$250 (whole individual table aircon area).

On that day itself, there will be chanting from 8am-8pm. You can choose to attend or not. You will also be given a serial number to look for the tablet for the unborn child to offer your prayers.

The lady who attended to me also shared theres another Fa Hui in Dec, registration usually done 2mths before. It's also to pray for unborn babies.

Thanks Towkayneo for your advice. Will bring down some chocolates, milk, biscuits and pray for it to move to a better place..

Have went down to Guang Ming Shan to register for upcoming 4/4/17 (8am-8pm) Qing Ming Jie Chao Du Fa Hui. You can choose from $50 (mass offering outdoor area) /$100 (mass offering aircon area) /$250 (whole individual table aircon area).

On that day itself, there will be chanting from 8am-8pm. You can choose to attend or not. You will also be given a serial number to look for the tablet for the unborn child to offer your prayers.

The lady who attended to me also shared theres another Fa Hui in Dec, registration usually done 2mths before. It's also to pray for unborn babies.

Thanks Towkayneo for your advice. Will bring down some chocolates, milk, biscuits and pray for it to move to a better place..
No problem! Happy to help :)

Hi ladies,

Yes, there are still eggs at TPY.

Do we only take the eggs once or if we are at the temple again and there are eggs, can we take again?

I had a chemical pregnancy previously cos when I tested a day before my menses was due, I had a positive pregnancy test. However, my menses came on the actual day. Not sure if it is considered a miscarriage and if I should do any chao du.

Tia

Hi ladies,

Do we only take the eggs once or if we are at the temple again and there are eggs, can we take again?

I had a chemical pregnancy previously cos when I tested a day before my menses was due, I had a positive pregnancy test. However, my menses came on the actual day. Not sure if it is considered a miscarriage and if I should do any chao du.

Tia

Thank you for informing

Hi ladies,

Tia

Hi Tia,

The best would be asking the helpers at the temple regarding whether can take the eggs again (heard must be in pairs) and also in relation to the chao du. They should know better. Sorrie can't help.

Hi ladies,

Tia
Hello, sure, the red eggs are free for all. Of course when you got pregnant under the blessings of ZSNN, you need to pay it forward; as in thank her in the form of red eggs. Whenever I was there praying for kids, I take the red eggs :) so it doesn't matter how many times you take. Anyway, if nobody takes the eggs, they would be either thrown away or given to the foreign workers there.

Regarding the chao du, you can perform the rites if you feel the need to. There is no hard & fast rule that you must do the rites. Like most women did the chao du to have a closure; close the chapter and move on to a new one.

Back