IVF for Feb/Mar 2017

Hi dears. Am on medicated FET. Just did scan today and is ok. Will be going for ET this Saturday. Any cycle buddies?
Wish me luck and courage as I find it stressful to know whether the embryo will thaw successfully.

Hi dears. Am on medicated FET. Just did scan today and is ok. Will be going for ET this Saturday. Any cycle buddies?
Wish me luck and courage as I find it stressful to know whether the embryo will thaw successfully.

All the best kk82! Everything will go well for u:)

I'm still waiting for menses :( another 12 more days

Hi adlina, I'm starting my first FET too. Just started taking medicine on Tuesday and am due for scan next Saturday.
Hi quokkaa, what medicine are you taking? I'll be starting to take progynova Fri onwards and my scan will be next Fri 24 Feb

Hi quokkaa, what medicine are you taking? I'll be starting to take progynova Fri onwards and my scan will be next Fri 24 Feb

I'm on progynova and baby aspirin, started meds on Tuesday (day 2 of menses) and scan is scheduled for next Saturday 25 Feb (day 13).

I am also very overweight and been hitting the gym for years but i never really lose much weight, just got fitter. Its my PCOS that is hindering the weight loss process. Anyway i am contemplating cancelling my gym membership so that i can save the money. but i know if i cancel, i might just end up not having any work out since i hate running. Dilemma

I think it's great that you get fitter! Better than nothing. Being overweight is fine as long as you are healthy (at least that's what I think...)

Hi gal,

Just some words of encouragement for u: I was in a similar position, finding it hard to exercise due to work commitments..but after reading that having a fit and healthy body would improve my chances of success, I forced myself to go for either a quick jog or long walks at least 3 times a week. Hence, after failing my first fet, I had 3 months before commencing my next fresh cycle. During this period, I was more hard-core about eating well and exercising. Everytime I felt tired or reluctant to go for my exercise routine, I asked myself this question: do u want a baby or not???!

Obviously the answer is a yes, so I would drag my butt off the couch (very difficult task after 9-10 hours in the office!)

I'm now 16 weeks preg, so u can do it! Just need to remind yourself of your long term goal ie cute healthy baby :)

All the best!

Wow that's very encouraging! I have been exercising this week and it feels great. Your story makes me wanna just go out for a run right now! :)

Hi Cat!
Can i check if nuh do egg retrieval on sat? What dose of gonal F did u start for last cycle?

Hi Wishingstar98! I'm not sure if they do ER on Sat. I had mine done on a Fri and ET on Mon. My gonal F was 225 for the first 4 days... after that totally stop gonal F. I think dr feels it's not working well for me.

Hi Wishingstar98! I'm not sure if they do ER on Sat. I had mine done on a Fri and ET on Mon. My gonal F was 225 for the first 4 days... after that totally stop gonal F. I think dr feels it's not working well for me.

Nuh does ER on a sat .. I did mine there on a sat

So natural is scan on day 10 .. any meds to take ?
Hi gal... I didnt take any medication for my fet cycle... but i have a friend who worried that ovulation may not occur during her fet cycle and was prescribe with letrozole. I had 2 scan, 1 on cd 10 and 1 on cd 13. Was tested positive for ovulation on cd 13 and ET was done 3 days later. Hope this help and all the best to you!:)

Last edited:
Although my Hb has low count, i also feel my lining is not enough for implantation to take place as I notice my menses is not much. sometime last only 2.5 days. Is there any remedy to improve the lining before IVF? my tcm told me maybe my prostrate is not producing blood well
Try to see tcm to tiao body.

The last time my lining a little thin, tcm ask me eat more iron, drink red date wolfberries and more protein!

Hi gal... I didnt take any medication for my fet cycle... but i have a friend who worried that ovulation may not occur during her fet cycle and was prescribe with letrozole. I had 2 scan, 1 on cd 10 and 1 on cd 13. Was tested positive for ovulation on cd 13 and ET was done 3 days later. Hope this help and all the best to you!:)
Thanks babe ... at least I know what to expect and hopefully will be able to test positive for ovulation too hahaha ...

AF came today!!! Need to call KKH tomorrow. Omg this is getting real! Abit scared...

Btw the scans they do, is it just ultrasound scan or vaginal scan. Abit gross right esp when during your menses?

AF came today!!! Need to call KKH tomorrow. Omg this is getting real! Abit scared...

Btw the scans they do, is it just ultrasound scan or vaginal scan. Abit gross right esp when during your menses?
Hi Sharkles... we are cycle buddy.. mine came yesterday night.. since today the clinic not open so tomorrow then see the docter.. yeah!! Let's jia you to us!

Hi Shakles. If I remember correctly, it shd be v scan. My AF shd come in 2 or 3 days time. Getting nervous eventho 2nd time doing fresh ivf.

Last edited:
Hi Sharkles... we are cycle buddy.. mine came yesterday night.. since today the clinic not open so tomorrow then see the docter.. yeah!! Let's jia you to us!

Hello!!! Yes jiayou jiayou! Omg abit nerve wrecking. The scan and injections.

I just called kkh. My appt is tml morning.

Hey I could be your cycle buddy too. My AF just reported today... am going to call NUH later.

My scans were all V scans, had one done during AF too but Dr doesn't seem to mind... I think they've seen until numb lol

Hey I could be your cycle buddy too. My AF just reported today... am going to call NUH later.

My scans were all V scans, had one done during AF too but Dr doesn't seem to mind... I think they've seen until numb lol

haha ok den its me who is freaking out at the awkwardness and the needles.

YAY! Glad to know got some cycle buddies. Are you all aware if there is a whatsapp group or something? Would be nice to have some moral support to give each other.

Just done the scan, at first quite paise tho with the blood and things.. but Dr dont even see below, he focused on the screen.. anyway overall is good, we start the injecton today...now waiting for the nurse to call to teach me on injection thing.. haiz.. cannot imagine see the needle and injecting my self..

Just done the scan, at first quite paise tho with the blood and things.. but Dr dont even see below, he focused on the screen.. anyway overall is good, we start the injecton today...now waiting for the nurse to call to teach me on injection thing.. haiz.. cannot imagine see the needle and injecting my self..

JiayoU! how is it? Are you also at KKH? What time is your appt? Mine is tomorrow at 8.45am.

I am waiting for my menses to report anytime soon so that I can start my FET... I can't wait... excited and nervous to finally heading towards the first transfer, since I can't do a transfer for my fresh in Dec/Jan

My AF came on sunday and today is the 3rd day but it seems like its ending. Will the whole thing be aborted?

Mine came on sat, yesterday was my 3rd day when I started IVF but my flow was only spotting left (weird short 2day period, guess it's I'm stressed). I told the nurse about it and that my previous cycle was record Long, they checked with the doc, then told me to do the usual pee test (just to rule out any possibility), did a scan - all normal then I proceeded with blood test and IVF injection.

If u are worried, just let the nurse know the doc will take precaution if they think it's needed. Otherwise, prob is fine.

My AF came on sunday and today is the 3rd day but it seems like its ending. Will the whole thing be aborted?
My AF lasted less than 3days...still went ahead with stim..

My af is getting lesser and lesser... any sisters here having this issue also or why is it like that

I am waiting for my menses to report anytime soon so that I can start my FET... I can't wait... excited and nervous to finally heading towards the first transfer, since I can't do a transfer for my fresh in Dec/Jan
Let's hope we are the same cycle .. I'm waiting for day 10 to do a scan and hopefully lining is good for implantation cos I'm doing natural FET

Mine came on sat, yesterday was my 3rd day when I started IVF but my flow was only spotting left (weird short 2day period, guess it's I'm stressed). I told the nurse about it and that my previous cycle was record Long, they checked with the doc, then told me to do the usual pee test (just to rule out any possibility), did a scan - all normal then I proceeded with blood test and IVF injection.

If u are worried, just let the nurse know the doc will take precaution if they think it's needed. Otherwise, prob is fine.

Thanks! I informed the nurse but she say nvm and went ahead with the scan. Now waiting for the doctor to adv

I just had my scan...haiz, after 5 days of jab, I've only have 5 eggs altogether. Really pray that these 5 eggs will be of good quality... feeling depress now.

You can try to eat avocados and blueberry which I did it Everyday when I had my jabs, two days before the retrieval I had 12 follicles, 11 eggs were retrieved, 10 eggs fertilised and 7 embryos.

Back