Do you have access?

yuiyui

Hi ladies, may i know do your hubby let you gain access to bank account or let you know about his transaction in the bank?

mine doesnt and he keep it secretly. got one time said that is his money why i need to know

mine does too. in fact, he has 2 bank accounts - 1 for spending 1 for saving. the savings one the bank book is with me cause i will update for him. his spending account he will just openly tell me how much he has left for the month. but usually i dont really bother how much he has in either of his accounts..

after married, for mine i could not see his statement too as it is still sending to his the old address which is his mum house. i asked why he havent change , he mentioned he did but dont know why nvr update. i think he is lying

I m not sure if he lets me access his bank account or not. I have never asked nor m I interested.

As long as he is paying d bills n taking care of d family, I dont think there is a need 4 me 2 access his bank account.

N we do not have a joint account either.

but... why is it so important? i know some ladies are saying that wait the husband cheat etc etc. but is it really v important to know your hub's bank details? i have friends who keep theirs a secret from their husband and vice versa because money is v personal to them. but they are not doing anything behind one another's back.. just respecting their own privacy...?

Eh my hubby tells me and counts it to him machiam run tally "ok now we have this this this". Cos we have a joint account.

On the other hand I keep quiet. I dun tell him how much I have.

I think it's personal comfort level leh. Dun have to be too curious one lah.

That being said I've never been calculation w our combine expenses.

Is not about spending his money. is about the transaction within. I found out my husband transfer a 10k dont know to where. hopefully he not feeding someone

IMHO: Trust is impt in a marriage If there r things u r not sure or in doubt den do have a gd chat.... Never healthy 2 wonder or speculate

IMHO: Trust is impt in a marriage If there r things u r not sure or in doubt den do have a gd chat.... Never healthy 2 wonder or speculate
did try to ask before but seems he is not talking the true.if want to make him tell the true as the amount he declare does not tally. , we might end up quarrel and his temper is not good kind. usually, he will acted frustated.

husband and wife should share and be truthful with each other.
what's is there to hide financially?
if we start to built walls in our marriage: each having their own secret, their own freedom, their own friends, then husband and wife will become stranger, how is marriage going to last?

@Fel C Mayb u can try another manner where u ask him whether it would b gd if both of u have a joint account? As mentioned earlier, sometimes men n their pride / ego..... Hence, instead of asking him how much he has, u can always ask him of his opinion on having a joint account? I am assuming both of u dont have 1. However, b prepared if he said no, dont get worked up, instead just tell him its just a thought. U dont wanna strain a marriage just cos he doesnt "share" his bank account details.

Back