Exchange color sector - actual day NDP tickets

sweetiebabe

Hi,

I have 2 actual day NDP tickets blue sector.

I would like to change to green sector also on actual day as my relatives are in the green sector.

Do let me know if you are holding on to the green sector and are willing to do an exchange.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Baby Sweet

Hi, may i know which gate number for your blue sector? My green is gate 9.
I am looking for blue sector, gate 6. Thks
Pls sms 97630278

Hi, anyone willing to exchange 2 Green sector gate 12 actual day NDP tickets for 2 Yellow sector gate 1 & 23 actual day NDP tickets or vice versa?

Hi, any mummies here have a pair of NDP16 yellow sector gate 3 tickets to exchange with gate 1 & 23 tickets? me & friends hope to sit together. thanks. Please SMS to 91551924 if you are willing to exchange

Hi,

I have 2 tickets for actual day, blue sector, gate 6 to exchange for your 4 tickets for preview 2. Becos we are short of 2 tickets, we decided to give up watching the actual event.

If you prefer actual day and have 4 tickets for preview 2, please PM me.

Thanks

* not selling
* only if you have 4 tickets for previews 2.
* Not 23/7

Hi, can someone enlighten me? Does the gate matters? Can all the gates within the same colour zone access any seat within that colour zone?

I have tickets of the same colours but different colour zone and am worried we gotta be seated separately from the kids. Hope someone can advise me. Thank you

I asked my friend who is in the army, he said they are strict about it. I think the tickets issued out re colour sector / gate nos have a specific seating quota so everyone is required to sit accordingly. Personally i have no idea. Maybe besides posting yr request here, you can try posting yr request to swap tickets for another gate nos at Carousell.
Regards

Hi. I have a pair of Red Gate 17 and hope to exchange for a pair of Green Gate 10 on actual day.

Otherwise I hope a kind soul can exchange my spare Green Gate 10 with a Red Gate 17.

Thank you so much!

I have 2 tickets of RED gate 17, and I like to exchange them for BLUE gate 5. For NDP Preview 2 on 30 July. Please pm me if u are willing to help so that I have enough tickets to sit together with my parents. Thank you very much.

Hi,

I have 1 actual day ticket, yellow GATE 3 for exchange.
I am looking for BLUE sector, preferably gate 5 or 6.

Thanks!

Back