IVF with KKH (Tan HH)

Ladies can i post sort of a dumb qn..During stim can we ride bike as in be a pillion to go anywhere.

Grabbing your baby dusts, Iarrivee.

Pardon me being noob abt iui. What's the diff between iui n natural iui?

Natural IUI is when no fertility drugs are being used. SO-IUI is when doc gives you fertility drugs such as clomid or other forms via injections daily to stimulate two or three ovarian follicles. Chances of twins are higher for this method.

Hope it clarifies!

Hi Ladies,
Just wanna check is it okay for us to carry heavy stuffs during self-injection period?

Currently I have done my Blood Test, SIS and 1st scan and will be heading down to view my reports.

Can I ask what is the next step after this? Usually consueling is how many months apart from the IVF procedures?

Thanks you in advance and sorry for asking too much questions :)

Hi Ladies,
Just wanna check is it okay for us to carry heavy stuffs during self-injection period?

Currently I have done my Blood Test, SIS and 1st scan and will be heading down to view my reports.

Can I ask what is the next step after this? Usually consueling is how many months apart from the IVF procedures?

Thanks you in advance and sorry for asking too much questions :)
I usually won't carry heavy stuff during stims and 2ww. During stims your ovaries are also enlarged, so I wouldn't want to stress it unnecessarily ☺️

Can help out on usage of this crinone progestrone gel usage? As in after squeeze in then lie down for how long? Does it leak?

Hi ladies just want to check during your stimming, will your gynae naturally advise u to immediately do a fresh transfer? I told my gynae I wanted to do a frozen and he immediately advised or tried to convince me to do an immediate transfer. Do gynaes prefer a fresh transfer compared to FET I wonder?

Hi ladies just want to check during your stimming, will your gynae naturally advise u to immediately do a fresh transfer? I told my gynae I wanted to do a frozen and he immediately advised or tried to convince me to do an immediate transfer. Do gynaes prefer a fresh transfer compared to FET I wonder?
Are you with thh? Usually he has to see the situation. Like for example on et day, he will check the progesterone level in your blood first if your levels are over then cannot transfer le. Because lining old liao.

Are you with thh? Usually he has to see the situation. Like for example on et day, he will check the progesterone level in your blood first if your levels are over then cannot transfer le. Because lining old liao.
Whats the good level number to be ttansfered?

Is this a blood test on et day? I dont rem doing any blood test on transfer day.

Is this a blood test on et day? I dont rem doing any blood test on transfer day.
I did leh. I went to draw blood in the morning first then nurse asked me to wait for 1 hr and then they will call me. they said they test for progesterone. I saw it in my bill too lei. you never? My lining was thick thats probably why. 14mm leh!

I did leh. I went to draw blood in the morning first then nurse asked me to wait for 1 hr and then they will call me. they said they test for progesterone. I saw it in my bill too lei. you never? My lining was thick thats probably why. 14mm leh!
I see. My hubby also rem we din do blood test on et. I dont think my lining was that thick. But i thought lining thicker better? U mean too thick also cannot ah?

I see. My hubby also rem we din do blood test on et. I dont think my lining was that thick. But i thought lining thicker better? U mean too thick also cannot ah?
Depends on progesterone levels. If thick and within limits then it's ok. If thick and progesterone levels over liao means lining too old. And hor sometimes lining too thick embryo gets absorbed. Haha

This thread has been silence for long..
Let me do some updates...
My official Tww ending soon.Bt soon as well.Mixed feelings already...dun knw to be sad or happy or angry...
Thruout no symptoms at all....Just cramps like Af on off..Freaky right..Watery discharges on off dont knw due to crinone leak? Worst of all did self hpt twice knowing Bt soon and results show negative..The world has crumbled yes no? Still pinning up high hopes..No Af..In fact has missed Af actual date...Praying hard for all babydust and gd hcg readings when time comes..Uptodate no symptoms still...Nuting...May god bless me and sparkle me with plenty babydust..

Last edited:
This thread has been silence for long..
Let me do some updates...
My official Tww ending soon.Bt soon as well.Mixed feelings already...dun knw to be sad or happy or angry...
Thruout no symptoms at all....Just cramps like Af on off..Freaky right..Watery discharges on off dont knw due to crinone leak? Worst of all did self hpt twice knowing Bt soon and results show negative..The world has crumbled yes no? Still pinning up high hopes..No Af..In fact has missed Af actual date...Praying hard for all babydust and gd hcg readings when time comes..Uptodate no symptoms still...Nuting...May god bless me and sparkle me with plenty babydust..
Hi Hajar, when is your BT?

That's tomorrow! Good luck!
I need all the luck and lots prayer right now....Just had light bleeding brown which turn to spotting...Spoken to nurse she said no need to come down..Wait till Bt...So been bed rest potato coach since then...Scared to move...Sigh...

I need all the luck and lots prayer right now....Just had light bleeding brown which turn to spotting...Spoken to nurse she said no need to come down..Wait till Bt...So been bed rest potato coach since then...Scared to move...Sigh...
Take care :(

Ladies as expected Bt negative thus failed my 1st fresh cycle..Haish..Moving onto Fet...Hopefully Fet brings in luck for me..Meantime gota tio my body well & ready for next cycle...Take care brave and strong ladies in this community...:)

Ladies as expected Bt negative thus failed my 1st fresh cycle..Haish..Moving onto Fet...Hopefully Fet brings in luck for me..Meantime gota tio my body well & ready for next cycle...Take care brave and strong ladies in this community...:)
Take care and all the best for your FET!!

Hi All,

I'm new here, after trying for 3yrs of TCC , finally me and my hub decided to go for IVF treatment. i just make a booking with KKH to see Gynea next friday.
can i check with u all, from the 1st appointment to start of IVF treatment . how long would it take

Hi All,

I'm new here, after trying for 3yrs of TCC , finally me and my hub decided to go for IVF treatment. i just make a booking with KKH to see Gynea next friday.
can i check with u all, from the 1st appointment to start of IVF treatment . how long would it take
Hey there..Took roughly abt 1 month.Fom starting of injection to pregnancy blood test.Also depends on individual protocol treatment.Mine was short protocol.

Hey there..Took roughly abt 1 month.Fom starting of injection to pregnancy blood test.Also depends on individual protocol treatment.Mine was short protocol.
Hi hajar,

Thanks for responding. After RC for 3 yrs I hv Ivf treatment can give me some hopes.. Really looking forward to see start the treatment

Hi hajar,

Thanks for responding. After RC for 3 yrs I hv Ivf treatment can give me some hopes.. Really looking forward to see start the treatment
No problem! Tho i failed my 1st fresh cycle on ivf after 3yr miscarried..I will continue on stay hopeful and am looking forward for frozen cycle..Take care And all the best...

Hi. I'm using crinone for past 3 wks. Initially was white or pink discharge. Today is red/brown discharge. Does it mean my period coming? It's jus 3 days to beta...

Hi. I'm using crinone for past 3 wks. Initially was white or pink discharge. Today is red/brown discharge. Does it mean my period coming? It's jus 3 days to beta...
Sometimes it's just old blood from embryo transfer when the catheter can swipe through the cells inside.

Old crinone residue that's stuck too long in our body comes out in brown colour. Brown crinone discharge happened for all my cycles when I used them.

Hi ladies I am going for briefing next month and starting in July! Dr Tan chose long protocol for me according to the nurse who made the appt for me, what's the difference between long and short protocol?

Back