roland chieng

connie_hopeful

Hi,anybody has experience with dr roland chieng for ivf/icsi? care to share yr experience with him? Does he do fresh cycles or only frozen? Thanks in advance.

Hi felicia,

Thanks for e reply. E 1 thg that i worried abt is cost. Dunno how much have to fork out as mine has male issues to solve also.

Dr Roland Chieng is good. I have extremely good experience with him and his clinic.. Highly recommend him.. His fees are also reasonable..

Hi baby joy, did u do endo scratch with him on day 14 of e cycle the month prior to ivf?

Does yr bill hit $20k? He using gonal f n oragulaton? Wat abt trigger jab?

i cannot remember if he did the endo scratch. I did endo stretch before but maybe with previous Gynae . I cannot remember the exact regime of medication.
My bill did not hit 20k. The embryologist who works with him seems very good with prior experience with NUH . I think embryologist makes a big difference because procedure wise it's about the same.

Trigger jab was before egg collection and he prefers Frozen Cycle because usually you feels like shit immediately after egg collection.

i cannot remember if he did the endo scratch. I did endo stretch before but maybe with previous Gynae . I cannot remember the exact regime of medication.
My bill did not hit 20k. The embryologist who works with him seems very good with prior experience with NUH . I think embryologist makes a big difference because procedure wise it's about the same.

Trigger jab was before egg collection and he prefers Frozen Cycle because usually you feels like shit immediately after egg collection.
Thks for yr reply. Njoy yr pregnancy :)

Back