A transfer maid needed soon

Hi all,
I have a Filipino maid for transfer.
She has been with our household for nearly 3 years.
As my boy is 4yrs old now and going to full time childcare, we don't need a stay home maid anymore.
Her WP expiry is 16 January and I'm looking for a new employer for her.
She speaks and understands English, able to follow recipe book for cooking, she can cook a wide variety of dishes now and her cooking is quite good.
She does housework and looking after my son.
She works with common sense and has no attitude problems.
I am pleased with her work so far.
Anyone interested do PM me for details.

I am also looking for transfer helper to take care my two kids, anyone has transfer maid please email me at lamlam428@gmail. com

Thank you

looking for MYANMAR or INDONESIA helper who has finished contract with existing employer for family of 5. mostly housework but must love children. please PM me. Thanks.

Have quite a number of pm
Details of my helper:

Myanmar 23yo $420 no off no hp, can speak and understand good english during the 4 month with me.
personally find her very obedient, good attitude and willing to do, never seen her slack she will do things out of her own initiative.She help to do all housework and takecare of 2 school going toddler. Cook with guidance..
cant bear to return her to agent but hope to find her a suitable good employer. She had given me help during these months but had to move due to last min change of school for ny children and caregiver so had to release her by 1 jan 16

Have quite a number of pm
Details of my helper:

Myanmar 23yo $420 no off no hp, can speak and understand good english during the 4 month with me.
personally find her very obedient, good attitude and willing to do, never seen her slack she will do things out of her own initiative.She help to do all housework and takecare of 2 school going toddler. Cook with guidance..
cant bear to return her to agent but hope to find her a suitable good employer. She had given me help during these months but had to move due to last min change of school for ny children and caregiver so had to release her by 1 jan 16

Aida have been with me for 4 years now. Have been taking care of my 2 children (17 months old and 3 years old) since newborn. Before working for me had been working in malaysia for 6 years mainly doing cooking for a restaurant. Love my kids and can leave my younger one at home alone with her. Had to transfer her because i am migrating to australia. $600 with 1 off day a month. can interview her personally tml and sunday. Pls call me at 93290880

Aida have been with me for 4 years now. Have been taking care of my 2 children (17 months old and 3 years old) since newborn. Before working for me had been working in malaysia for 6 years mainly doing cooking for a restaurant. Love my kids and can leave my younger one at home alone with her. Had to transfer her because i am migrating to australia. $600 with 1 off day a month. can interview her personally tml and sunday. Pls call me at 93290880
Hi Jane, is your helper still looking for new employer?

I nd a gd transfer maid...currently I have a 3rd maid w me...problems n problems. I really nd a gd transfer maid w no bond as I do nt use to chg agent n pay another agent fees.

Hi looking for a good transfer maid to look after 1yo and basic housework. No loan n agent please. Anyone has good recommendation please contact me at 81122066 thanks.

HI everyone,

Anyone has a good maid to transfer? Without bond. We are a small family of 3 (young child) and also a dog. Please contact me @ 97433272 if anyone suitable. Cooking preferred. Thanks.

Hi, i need a good maid whom can work for me in December. Or any good agencies i can rely on? Current maid is going back soon. Really need to find a good maid soon. Prefers Indonesian, salary nego and honest. Email me at [email protected]. Thank you.

hi, i hv a filipino helper with no bond. she was with my friend for 3 years before my friend migrated to usa. Prev job mainly doing housework and taking care of 2 kids (from baby to 3yo). she started working for me almost 2 years ago, taking care of my 6mths old boy, now 2 yo. she is good with children, honest and have a day off once a month. my son has started going to childcare so i dun need a helper now. if u r interested, i can be contacted at 82031603. thanks!

Hi ladies, i am looking for a transfer maid., don't mind waiting till next year. She must be able to take care of pet and my baby, some housework as well.

Let me know if any good maid that is available to be transferred. :)

Contact me at 9018 2666

Many thanks

Hi, I'm looking for a reliable transfer maid that can cook for my family and take care of my young baby.

Pls pm me if there's any.

Thank you.

Hi mummies.. u can go look up fb group, SG TRANSFER MAID. There got a lot of maids looking for new employers. Of cos there are agents inside as well. U can go join the group n interview the maids via fb messenger n can view their profile c if u like the face.

ImageUploadedByForum1477278013.058099.jpg

Filipino helper available Jan 2017.

(I'm not agent I just helping the maid to find new employer, I dunno her, I found her at the SG Transfer Maid fb group. As I needed a helper immd so I can't hire her. Any mummy can wait till jan17, let me knw. I link u up with her)

Back