Any Reviews on Dr hii hoi chin?

Baby8100

Hi all,

My wife is currently 6 weeks, currently searching for a good gynae.

As mentioned above, is Dr Hii from Khatib good? Or can you ladies recommend a good gynae around Sembawang or Yishun?

Many thanks. :)

Hi, I been to Dr Hii once for yeast infection for convenience because the clinic is near me. He does not talk much but the clinic looks clean and there are usually not many patients so waiting time is short. His consultation charges is actually the same as my usual gynae in Orchard. I believe if you look on the web for gynae in the Yishun, the most popular would be Dr Chen Li Han in Chong Pang. Understand his charges are lower but there is always a long queue. I have also read many positive reviews about him. If you do visit either of these gynaes, do provide your feedback. I am hoping to get a gynae near home if I conceive my #2.

hello. i went to dr hii during my 1st tri as his clinic is near my place and my mother and aunties went to him for cyst removal.
his rates are not cheap (bout $120 for consultation) and the evening slots are always jammed packed with people and even if you make an appt you need to wait for quite a while. i have since switched and am now with Dr Don Wong (since my 2nd tri) who has a clinic at Admiralty mrt. his rates are very affordable and theres good reviews about him. very easy going and pleasant gynae.

Back