2016/04 April babies

Really have to talk things out tgt cos having a child is a two person's responsibility n commitment. Hopefully he will change his mind n recalled the joy your first one brought.

I'll join the fb much later as I had a bad experience so till I get my oscar scan ok?

Btw, do U have heavy or any discharge now?
What bad experience you have?

What bad experience you have?

Oh, this is my third pregnancy though second child. The first was a natural mc at week 12 .

Yup too early to see anything now. Will b good to go ard week 6-8 so can just do normal ultra scan instead of transvaginal scan.

Oh, this is my third pregnancy though second child. The first was a natural mc at week 12 .

Yup too early to see anything now. Will b good to go ard week 6-8 so can just do normal ultra scan instead of transvaginal scan.
I went last week. Which is week 4 . Did a transvaginal scan. But Didn't get to see anything.

I also have more af like cramps and gassy stomach which i never had in my in my first preganancy..tomorrow i will be going to my gynae for my first appt and check up..hopefully everything is ok.

I also have more af like cramps and gassy stomach which i never had in my in my first preganancy..tomorrow i will be going to my gynae for my first appt and check up..hopefully everything is ok.

Now that u mention I also have sight cramp but heard it's the womb expanding? I also feel dizzy when I squat and stand.

Have u all started on prenatal supplements?

Now that u mention I also have sight cramp but heard it's the womb expanding? I also feel dizzy when I squat and stand.

I feel dizzy too when I squat and stand up. Ya. They say is womb expanding that why will have cramp or pressure on it.

I'm taking forlic acid.

Yes..i finishing up my blackmore concieve well supplements n starting on folic acid.

I'm taking Rainbow Light Prenatal One which contains 800mcg of folic acid. Should I stop and just take folic acid separately?

good morning mummies!

hong
how's jan? hope nothing serious.

trans/stylo
i too timid for horror flicks, i watched 'the eye' with my eyes closed 90% of the time. hehe

trans/hong
i got a gf so siao over death note, she told she is looking if spore is selling death note notebooks. haha
I read online should consume of 5mg forlic acid during pregnancy

Just went to see gynae...cannot see anything yet...gynae say now still early..normal to not see anything..

Returning in 2 weeks time...hope to see something soon...

Just went to see gynae...cannot see anything yet...gynae say now still early..normal to not see anything..

Returning in 2 weeks time...hope to see something soon...
Ya. I went last week also too early. Arranging for next week.

Hello all, I'm tested positive beginning of this week, this is my 2nd one if everything goes well, 1st one is now 2.5 years old.
I've not scheduled any gynae appointment, should I start folic acid from watson / gnc? any brand to recommend?

Hello all, I'm tested positive beginning of this week, this is my 2nd one if everything goes well, 1st one is now 2.5 years old.
I've not scheduled any gynae appointment, should I start folic acid from watson / gnc? any brand to recommend?
No standard brand. You can just buy off the shelf from gnc..only around 2bucks i think..if you are not sure..just ask the retail pharmacist at watson or gnc on the pack of 5mg folic acid.

Hi Weiwei congrats. Yes U can start folic acid. I bought mine from unity n KKH gave those too so U can try...

Congrats . Yes. You should start on that . I bought mine at gurdian phamarcy. Got a gynae yet?

Congrats! Mine from gnc... suitable for vegetarian. I find it a bit heaty...think because of my body.

U should eat soon

Thank you all! I got the blackmores folate acid at watson just now. Am thinking about Benjamin Tham for gynae choice, maybe end of this month or beginning of Sept as it's too early to visit him now. I was with WK Tan during my 1st pregnancy, but I got some feedback said she's not as good with her stitching with her age now. 1st one was c-section, probably this time too.

Thank you all! I got the blackmores folate acid at watson just now. Am thinking about Benjamin Tham for gynae choice, maybe end of this month or beginning of Sept as it's too early to visit him now. I was with WK Tan during my 1st pregnancy, but I got some feedback said she's not as good with her stitching with her age now. 1st one was c-section, probably this time too.

You can call to make appt. They will advice you to go at week 8

WC Cheng & Associates
339 Thomson Road. #01-01
Thomson Medical Centre
Singapore 307677

Tel: (65) 6253 4122 / 6174
Fax: (65) 6354 8891
SMS WCCA (for appointment): (65) 9177 1073
Tel (after office hours): 6333 5550 / 6256 9494

Consultation Hours:
Monday - Friday : 9am - 5pm
Saturday : 9am - 1pm
Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays

the secret facebook group is up but quiet! pls PM me to join! we probably have more members once more people test positive: )

Hello. Able to add me into the Facebook Apr 2016 mommy group pls. Tested positive today =) I supposed my edd is 13 apr (self calculate with app haha). Thank you!

Oh I forgot to leave details. Janet Khoo, [email protected] =)

Last edited:
Sorry can check, the fb secret group. Your friend timeline will not able to see when you post something there? As I saw it on my timeline. It appear when someone post it . Worry about it.

Hi everyone...receptionist asked me to book first appointment with gynae at week 8...is it the usual timing? I am worried...

Hi everyone...receptionist asked me to book first appointment with gynae at week 8...is it the usual timing? I am worried...

Yes usually week 7-8. Too early can't see anything. But it also depends... If your morning sickness is bad or U have spotting, they will see U any week. For my firstborn, I was having bad vomiting n some spotting so gynae saw me at week 5 but couldn't see much.

Yes usually week 7-8. Too early can't see anything. But it also depends... If your morning sickness is bad or U have spotting, they will see U any week. For my firstborn, I was having bad vomiting n some spotting so gynae saw me at week 5 but couldn't see much.
Thanks! Glad that ur firstborn is ok

Spotting is what colour?

Spotting is what colour?

Spotting can range from red to brown. In fact, I spotted throughout for my first pregnancy . Gynae couldn't explain why too. Went KKH emergency as well but couldn't find the cause. Just my body I guess... But in a normal body, it shouldn't.

Hi and congrats to everyone...

I tested positive last week, once faint positive and another time with slightly darker positive.. think I'm going to test again with clear blue digital.. but I have already made appt with gyane tomorrow.. ^_^

Just wanna make sure that everything is well and probably get some vitamins..

I'm already taking folic acid and prenatal vitamins from GNC.

if it is confirmed, edd will be 16 april

Back