Online grocery recommendations

Janice Khoo

Hi,

I desperately need some recommendations for buying groceries online. I am currently a full time housewife(7 months pregnant =S) with 2 kids at the moment so its really inconvenient for me to get my daily groceries (fresh of course) from the local supermarket. As i am super picky on the quality of my food... lol, i am not really sure whether I should rely on online groceries because I want to spend more time with my kids. I have read some good reviews on Purelyfresh (a local online grocery shop.. i suppose), so i would like to know if anyone of you happen to have tried their service? I notice that the price of the food is slightly above the market average (comparing with other local supermarket), so i would like to know whether the price justify the quality of the food purchase?

Kindly advise!
JanK

My wife friend happens to be one of their regular customer. Heard from them that they are quite reliable in terms of the freshness and quality of the fruits/vegetables. In terms of what you are getting for the price paid, there is a saying "You pay for what you get" lol. Anyway, heard from them that they are currently having a promotion now (SGD 15 off first purchase).

Back