2WW - for those TTC-ing

told myself i wouldn't symptom spot but the light cramps are constantly there, can't help but to think about it.
had light pinching sensation in one particular spot on and off yesterday

the 2ww is just too long.
ya lo! so tough not to symptom spot ... hahah same here!
went for a short overseas trips over the weekends and did many "not supposed to do things" :oops: like drinking alcohol and cold drinks ...
hai .. tried so hard to avoid those stuff all these while but break every rule when overseas.
i have 5 more days to AF, what about you?

5 more days to AF? wow, you can start testing tomorrow?

I'm still a long way actually. I am probably only DPO 5 so i really shouldn't be having any cramping yet. But have no idea why I am cramping cos I usually don't.

I've done the alcohol and cold drinks during the 2ww to my #2 too (we were taking it easy not expecting a BFP) and he turned out perfect, so no worries!

will you test tomorrow?

told myself i wouldn't symptom spot but the light cramps are constantly there, can't help but to think about it.
had light pinching sensation in one particular spot on and off yesterday

the 2ww is just too long.
I do have cramp last month too which I'm not suppose to have. But it turns out a bfn last month. Hopefully this month I Can get a bfp. Few more days going to be my ovulation day. Told hb we start bd on the 9th

Ya kitty, i went to read my old blog and realized i got a BFN when i had cramps and got a BFP when no cramps. Oh well. Haha...

jia you! did you get the preseed/conceive plus? try it!

Ya kitty, i went to read my old blog and realized i got a BFN when i had cramps and got a BFP when no cramps. Oh well. Haha...

jia you! did you get the preseed/conceive plus? try it!
I did bought the conceive plus. Not yet tried. I saw Watson selling at $10

Hi ladies, if you notice, if they are selling for $10, the expiry date should be this year. Normal price should be at longer validity.

Hi ladies, I am new here, wanted to ask does anyone have good gynae recommendation staying in the west side of Singapore? Been TTC for the past 8months still no news yet. Hope to check if anyone have good gynae that is patient to listen to questions rather than chop chop gynae..

Just came back from my first appointment with Dr. Loh from TMC after I have decided to switch gynae.
He told me that he's sorry for what I have experienced from my previous gynae after I shared with him what happened.

He did an ultrasound scan for me, meticulously, and told me that PCOs is seen.
I was prescribed metformin for 2 months, and clomid 100mg for next cycle.

Shall see him on cd12.

I'll be taking duphaston which was prescribed to me by previous gynae (allowed by Dr. Loh) and taking Red Raspberry Leaf Tea till AF arrives.

Thanks ladies for all the encouragement and advice for the past few days.

I am now feeling hopeful again :)

lets work hard tgt, cantaloupe! :)

haha, i'm not going to test tml, my hub will kill me for being kan jiong etc .... especially after afew false positive
so now i need to control until AF date at least.
think there's no distinct symptoms between pms & early preg so very diff to gauge .. hai ...

anyway, i called the clinic last fri to ask about the status of my report, since its alr 2 weeks when they say will be rdy by 1 week.
then the nurse/receptionist says they will call me back later but didnt! .... dono should call again or not ..

Egg white is referring to hard boil?

any form of egg white, fried or hard boil or..... to prevent eating too many egg yolks, I gave them to my hubby.
After my iui, I ate egg whites again, 1 per day for 14 days before my supposed af.

All the best and baby dust to all of you!

Halo. Been following this thread for a while. Asking if anyone is on Letrozole? I just started for this cycle and on my way now to Dr Loh's office to collect injections. I'm not familiar with this and have been googling for more info. What's my procedure called? I supposed it's not IUI since Dr Loh said take Letrozole from D2-D6, injections from D4 (until when?), then BD on D8 and see him for a scan on D9. What's the scan for? And the injections I suppose is Progesterone jabs?

any form of egg white, fried or hard boil or..... to prevent eating too many egg yolks, I gave them to my hubby.
After my iui, I ate egg whites again, 1 per day for 14 days before my supposed af.

Thanks babe for this useful thing.
I am so gonna try it next month :)

lets work hard tgt, cantaloupe! :)

haha, i'm not going to test tml, my hub will kill me for being kan jiong etc .... especially after afew false positive
so now i need to control until AF date at least.
think there's no distinct symptoms between pms & early preg so very diff to gauge .. hai ...

anyway, i called the clinic last fri to ask about the status of my report, since its alr 2 weeks when they say will be rdy by 1 week.
then the nurse/receptionist says they will call me back later but didnt! .... dono should call again or not ..

Hahaha, don't stress yourself too much - our cycles seem to be more "sensitive" when we are ttc, a little of "more than usual" anxiousness would trigger the alarm. If you really can't control yourself, test using cheapies secretly as cheapies are usually more sensitive and less expensive than digital ones, heh~

Yeah, the symptoms of PMS and early pregnancy are very similar, hence, don't stress yourself.

What report you're referring to? Bloody test for pregnancy? And why did you mention "false positive"?

Sometime it could be a chemical pregnancy if you were tested positive but AF came afterwards.

If the nurse promised to get back to you but never, give them a call to check on the status since it's already 2 weeks. Good luck babe :)

Halo. Been following this thread for a while. Asking if anyone is on Letrozole? I just started for this cycle and on my way now to Dr Loh's office to collect injections. I'm not familiar with this and have been googling for more info. What's my procedure called? I supposed it's not IUI since Dr Loh said take Letrozole from D2-D6, injections from D4 (until when?), then BD on D8 and see him for a scan on D9. What's the scan for? And the injections I suppose is Progesterone jabs?

Personally have not heard about this, hence not able to help, so sorry.
Perhaps there are ladies who have similar experiences can share their thoughts with ya.

I think it is better to clarify and understand the medical terms and conditions from doctor, as everyone is different. Instructions given by the same doctor might be different also depending on individual.

You may check with the nurse or email Dr. Loh, I heard that he's pretty prompt in responding to email.
His contact details are indicated on his card.

not sure about your injection because is different from mine. i'm taking clomid CD2 to CD6 & injecting humog CD3 to CD8.
your scan on CD9 should be to check your follicles size and how many follicles you have.

Personally have not heard about this, hence not able to help, so sorry.
Perhaps there are ladies who have similar experiences can share their thoughts with ya.

I think it is better to clarify and understand the medical terms and conditions from doctor, as everyone is different. Instructions given by the same doctor might be different also depending on individual.

You may check with the nurse or email Dr. Loh, I heard that he's pretty prompt in responding to email.
His contact details are indicated on his card.

Ya. I saw him since 2010 after going to another gynae with no results. Only interested in doing IVF without checking my womb. Turned out I had a cyst, partial blocked tube and endo. Had a lap done in 2010 and actually booked an IVF appt with him in jan 2011 before I finally got preggy.

But now have been trying on off for the last 3 years plus and still no good news. Plus I'm going into late 30s liao. Double whammy. Did another lap last year again to remove polyps and endo.

I see my friends getting preggy. Some of my #1 mummy group already preggy with #3! Kinda emo sometimes.

Ya. I saw him since 2010 after going to another gynae with no results. Only interested in doing IVF without checking my womb. Turned out I had a cyst, partial blocked tube and endo. Had a lap done in 2010 and actually booked an IVF appt with him in jan 2011 before I finally got preggy.

But now have been trying on off for the last 3 years plus and still no good news. Plus I'm going into late 30s liao. Double whammy. Did another lap last year again to remove polyps and endo.

I see my friends getting preggy. Some of my #1 mummy group already preggy with #3! Kinda emo sometimes.

You meant Dr. Loh only wanted to put you on IVF without checking? Or your previous gynae?
How did you find out that you had a cycst, partial blocked tube and endo?

Don't quite get what you mean - you mentioned you had IVF appointment with Dr. Loh before you finally got pregnant, so did you successfully conceive?

A little confused.

Hahaha, don't stress yourself too much - our cycles seem to be more "sensitive" when we are ttc, a little of "more than usual" anxiousness would trigger the alarm. If you really can't control yourself, test using cheapies secretly as cheapies are usually more sensitive and less expensive than digital ones, heh~

Yeah, the symptoms of PMS and early pregnancy are very similar, hence, don't stress yourself.

What report you're referring to? Bloody test for pregnancy? And why did you mention "false positive"?

Sometime it could be a chemical pregnancy if you were tested positive but AF came afterwards.

If the nurse promised to get back to you but never, give them a call to check on the status since it's already 2 weeks. Good luck babe :)
oops, i think i use the wrong descriptive words....
when i say "false positive" jus now, i meant all the symptoms spotting that make it seems so real that im "pregnant" but when i test, its BFN. HAHAHA :p
cos u thot u "pregnant" den gan jiong n go test .... but actually jus the usual PMS ...
so i was being banned from testing =X

the report i was refering to ... is such a pre-pregnancy medical checkup that i done recently to check if im ok.
cos ttc for 6mths liao.

oops, i think i use the wrong descriptive words....
when i say "false positive" jus now, i meant all the symptoms spotting that make it seems so real that im "pregnant" but when i test, its BFN. HAHAHA :p
cos u thot u "pregnant" den gan jiong n go test .... but actually jus the usual PMS ...
so i was being banned from testing =X

the report i was refering to ... is such a pre-pregnancy medical checkup that i done recently to check if im ok.
cos ttc for 6mths liao.

I see.
Yeah, I guess it is not unusual for us who are ttc always "thought" that we are pregnant with all the symtoms, you're definitely not alone, hun.

I think 2-week is more than enough for any test to come out with a report, just give the clinic/hospital a call to check on the status. Perhaps the nurse had accidentally overlooked it. Good luck babe :)

You meant Dr. Loh only wanted to put you on IVF without checking? Or your previous gynae?
How did you find out that you had a cycst, partial blocked tube and endo?

Don't quite get what you mean - you mentioned you had IVF appointment with Dr. Loh before you finally got pregnant, so did you successfully conceive?

A little confused.

Sorry for the confusion. I meant my previous gynae. She put me on Clomid and jabs for bout 3 months then cuz no response she asked me to do IVF directly. Nvr consider IUI. She said my hb sperm count in bad shape. She did a scan that's all I remembered.

Then I went to Dr Loh and first appt he said he saw a cyst and suspected I had endo and fixed a second appt for a scan. I forgot the name of the scan. Gotta scan with a full bladder. Then confirmed I had a 5cm cyst. After the op he told me I also had endo and partial blocked tube. That was in jun 2010. We tried for another 6 months with no luck and booked an IVF in jan 2011. And I tested positive a few days before the appt.

Sorry for the confusion. I meant my previous gynae. She put me on Clomid and jabs for bout 3 months then cuz no response she asked me to do IVF directly. Nvr consider IUI. She said my hb sperm count in bad shape. She did a scan that's all I remembered.

Then I went to Dr Loh and first appt he said he saw a cyst and suspected I had endo and fixed a second appt for a scan. I forgot the name of the scan. Gotta scan with a full bladder. Then confirmed I had a 5cm cyst. After the op he told me I also had endo and partial blocked tube. That was in jun 2010. We tried for another 6 months with no luck and booked an IVF in jan 2011. And I tested positive a few days before the appt.

Sounds miraculous!
So you conceived your #1 naturally, congrats! :)

Are you still trying and with Dr. Loh now?

Sounds miraculous!
So you conceived your #1 naturally, congrats! :)

Are you still trying and with Dr. Loh now?

Ya have been trying on off last few years. No luck. And still seeing Dr Loh. He is the most caring and experienced gynae I have been to.

Just went to collect the injections. Dreading it though it looks very innocuous. Like a pen with a fine needle. Just jab and push. :(

Ya have been trying on off last few years. No luck. And still seeing Dr Loh. He is the most caring and experienced gynae I have been to.

Just went to collect the injections. Dreading it though it looks very innocuous. Like a pen with a fine needle. Just jab and push. :(

Don't be, Hun!
You're not alone.

All of us here are TTC and we are with you.

Stay positive, I am sure your BFP is on its way.

Don't be, Hun!
You're not alone.

All of us here are TTC and we are with you.

Stay positive, I am sure your BFP is on its way.

Even my sil who has irregular menses can conceive naturally and has two boys. The older one already 12 this year. And her sis has 4 kids. And some of my cousins each has 4 kids. Even some of my friends have 3-4 kids. Sometimes I really sianz why is it so hard TTC for myself.

OK. Will eat more Since my ovulation coming soon. Really in need of your baby dust

Sorry ah Ladies for hearing me rant. Even though I have a kid I still get ask every gathering when I'm gonna have a second one. It's frustrating. It's not as if I can 'poof' and out comes a baby!

Sorry ah Ladies for hearing me rant. Even though I have a kid I still get ask every gathering when I'm gonna have a second one. It's frustrating. It's not as if I can 'poof' and out comes a baby!
Usually is this way. When you are single they will ask when get married. After you married they ask when wanna have baby. After you got one girl/boy, they will ask when wanna have second girl/boy want. Then when you have 2 same gender , they will ask when wanna have the other gender. That's life.

Hai, abit sad becos the clinic called me back but I didn't pick up the call. When I call back they no longer pick up, guess they ended work. Seems like I'm not fated to received my report back Hahahaa :oops:

Hai, abit sad becos the clinic called me back but I didn't pick up the call. When I call back they no longer pick up, guess they ended work. Seems like I'm not fated to received my report back Hahahaa :oops:

Aiyo never mind, call them tomorrow morning :)
Perhaps one of the nurse is browsing the posts here and realized they have overlooked your report, heh..

seems like the forum today is very quiet ... hope everyone is well and fine!

anyway i think im playing hide n seek with the clinic ... haha they say will call me back (again) when i call in this morning
guess i wont call them anymore, tired of this vicious cycle.

It's like So quiet. I got a silly qns. Normally do your bd from a few days before ovulation to positive opk and few days after positive opk? And is it everyday?

Hi everyone, I am new on this forum. I have a two and half year old boy and been casually trying for #2 for close to a year. Previously we conceived on my 6th cycle and I wouldn't say it was super active trying then, so now I am getting rather discouraged and worried maybe we won't have #2 or there is something wrong with us now. For the past 2months hb and I put in more effort but I was down with flu early in the cycle and I believed the cough and flu med greatly reduced my EWCM so means I should be out this July as well. I am now 5dpo. Joining this forum to reduce the anxiety of the tww and love reading that someone gets bfp after months of trying. My cycle is 33-35 days usually so the trying period also needs to wait longer.

Back