Looking for gynae at TMC or Mt A

Hi mummies,

I am looking for a female gynae at TMC or mount A, for a pre-pregnancy check up. Please recommend and share with me your experience, consultation cost and if the doctor does have package. Thanks!

I love my gynae. Dr WK Tan from TMC. I paid 2.8k for her package.

She is pretty senior but no intentions of retiring. And she is amazing. She delivered my baby breech naturally.

Hi vannieser,

Thanks for ur recommendation! I did try to call her clinic but she doesn't see patient who is not pregnant yet on sat. She only see pregnant patients on sat. I can't afford to keep taking leave on weekdays to see her. The nurse said one. Any idea is it true? I first time hear tis kind of arrangement.

Any more female gynaes to recommend?

I love my gynae. Dr WK Tan from TMC. I paid 2.8k for her package.

She is pretty senior but no intentions of retiring. And she is amazing. She delivered my baby breech naturally.

Did u see doctor tan recently? I have appointed her this Friday for my second baby. I heard she is good at natural delivery and that is why I am eager to see her as my first child is C Section. Good luck to me.

I've made an appointment to see him tmr. Any feedback on him? I heard he will have mood swings at times?
I've seen those feedbacks but personally for myself, I never experience such mood swings. He's always in a good mood every time I see him. My secondary school friend had her 2 kids delivered by him and has nothing but praises for him until now.

Back