(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

@PTB7674 , yeah I din clear 16 wks, left 4weeks which I am clearing 1 day off every wk. help my mum to ease the baby sitting. haha

Call home to check, she manage to get both to sleep at the same time haha, I think now easy coz my gal is still small. I wonder how things goes as she get bigger... haha finger cross.

I am going back on 11 May, took full 16w... Time flies! Really make me don't feel like working anymore but cannot la

What do u all do if bb can't burp at night? Tired mummy + baby can't seem to burp after trying for half an hr = gassy and cranky baby. Feeling guilty tt I let bb sleep when she can't burp after half an hr at night. No matter what position I use..still no burp.
I would prop him up on a pillow. .. then he will auto burp... but after r that he will slip down the pillow haha

I hold my gal upright for 5 mins if no burp then off you go to bed hehehe

Lazy sleepy mom. Lolz
At least u 5 mins...

I would count how many times I stroke his back.. maybe 30 times... no burp then off u go to bed... on higher pillow ..

I am going back on 11 May, took full 16w... Time flies! Really make me don't feel like working anymore but cannot la
I'm going back 4 may.
Most probably will tender after I go back and look for a part time job near home.
Dun think my mum can manage my 3yrs old boy and 3mths old girl alone. She refuse to hire a maid. My boy needs to go childcare everyday.

I'm going back 4 may.
Most probably will tender after I go back and look for a part time job near home.
Dun think my mum can manage my 3yrs old boy and 3mths old girl alone. She refuse to hire a maid. My boy needs to go childcare everyday.
Lucky my mom not against maid
But am having problem finding . A few I interview the moment they hear infant they declined me .. Time has changed now we are the needy one not them lolz

So she didn't cry?

First few times my girl cried lo, after that used to it... But I feel bad sometimes accidentally spray till fly to her eyes!
Happy too early...2nd time onwards keep moving don't let me spray n also got one time e salt water near her eyes dunno got go into her eyes or not I also feel so bad...

What do u all do if bb can't burp at night? Tired mummy + baby can't seem to burp after trying for half an hr = gassy and cranky baby. Feeling guilty tt I let bb sleep when she can't burp after half an hr at night. No matter what position I use..still no burp.
My mom teach me to put baby lie on shoulder and burp
If still cannot can try carry baby up move left and right then over the shoulder
Usually will burp very fast
I feed my boy with ridwater three times daily which he sometimes will automatically burp too

I'm going back 4 may.
Lucky my mom not against maid
But am having problem finding . A few I interview the moment they hear infant they declined me .. Time has changed now we are the needy one not them lolz

Ya these days not easy to find a good helper. With helper got its own probs, without also got probs... My mum is helping me to take care of my girl but her knees not good, she also don't want maid, she scare she need to "watch" over the maid instead 很没有空.

Ya, Esther must find carefully also, afew jan mummies maid got problem one after hiring then realize.

Happy too early...2nd time onwards keep moving don't let me spray n also got one time e salt water near her eyes dunno got go into her eyes or not I also feel so bad...

Ya very difficult to make baby keep still. They seem to know what we are gonna do to them...

Have anybody tried the fisher price infant to toddler bouncer? Is it good? Thot of getting it so that can use for longer time..

I just bought from Taka fair last week... My girl keep looking at the toys hanging on top, can self entertain sometimes, managed to fall also in it but it can be rather hot bcos of the cushion behind.

ImageUploadedByForum1427967313.021907.jpg

I researched already this is the only bouncer that can use till 18kg?
The rest of the fisher price bouncer, bright stars etc.. all till 9kg

I just bought from Taka fair last week... My girl keep looking at the toys hanging on top, can self entertain sometimes, managed to fall also in it but it can be rather hot bcos of the cushion behind.

View attachment 510088

Mine is the dark blue version... my bb refuse to sit in it :(

Now I thinking to buy playgym instead

Ya these days not easy to find a good helper. With helper got its own probs, without also got probs... My mum is helping me to take care of my girl but her knees not good, she also don't want maid, she scare she need to "watch" over the maid instead 很没有空.

Ya, Esther must find carefully also, afew jan mummies maid got problem one after hiring then realize.

Ya, my mum also say no time to watch over the maid! Are all our mothers having the same mindset?

I just got one on sat. So far so good. When choosing the most impt criteria for me is must love kids and must be able to take care of babies. Very scared she give prob also. Too early to say now. Think she prob testing water also. Fingers crossed.

View attachment 510088

By the time yr girl start to walk, she won't want to sit the bouncer liao.

Are ur babies' fists still clenched most of the time? My bb clenches hers most of the time still. Only will open up when I try make her grasp sth. She also doesn't auto grab stuff yet. Think 4 mths shd be the time? So nice to see them hit their milestones. My girl loves looking at her reflection in the mirror. Will smile and chuckle nonstop. Super cute!

Ya, my mum also say no time to watch over the maid! Are all our mothers having the same mindset?
I got one because when I go back to work will send my bb to my mums place and she also takes care of my 3 yr old nephew. My sis refused to get one though I think she needs one more than me cos her no. 2 is otw, edd june. With the helper can help my mum otherwise she alone also v busy and tiring. My nephew can really turn her hse upside down..

Isit bcos too hot? When I put her inside I will on Aircon....
I also feel it's hot... but my 2 elder kids can sleep inside when they are young leh.. only this bb dun wan... Bo bian I kept it n put him on floor.. playpen he also dun really like...

Weather quite hot these days also...

Are ur babies' fists still clenched most of the time? My bb clenches hers most of the time still. Only will open up when I try make her grasp sth. She also doesn't auto grab stuff yet. Think 4 mths shd be the time? So nice to see them hit their milestones. My girl loves looking at her reflection in the mirror. Will smile and chuckle nonstop. Super cute!

My bb fist is still clenched.. he refuse to.open it.. when we force open he will cry.. he also dun like to grab stuff.. when we force him, he would grab n let go...

He also dun like to remove his mittens.. he likes to clench his mittens...

My bb fist is still clenched.. he refuse to.open it.. when we force open he will cry.. he also dun like to grab stuff.. when we force him, he would grab n let go...

Same as mine :)

I remove her mittens since 2 mths. Only bad thing is need to cut her nails frequently cos she likes to claw at her face. Now she loves sucking her whole fist. Haha

Maids are always an issue to us.

As for myself, we hired two maid currently, one is to take care of my in laws and the other one is looking after my two months old baby.

There was once, i was resting in my room. My current maid was looking after my baby, Halfway looking after, her friend came into my house and They were happily chit chatting while my baby girl is crying and was half dress!! From that moment, my trust in maid was gone!! And after many decisions made, my hubby and I decided to send my daughter to my aunt for help Next Wednesday. Gonna miss my baby dearly: (

Maids are always an issue to us.

As for myself, we hired two maid currently, one is to take care of my in laws and the other one is looking after my two months old baby.

There was once, i was resting in my room. My current maid was looking after my baby, Halfway looking after, her friend came into my house and They were happily chit chatting while my baby girl is crying and was half dress!! From that moment, my trust in maid was gone!! And after many decisions made, my hubby and I decided to send my daughter to my aunt for help Next Wednesday. Gonna miss my baby dearly: (
Ur maid let her friend enter your hse?? I'll def terminate her. So daring..n somemore you're at home!! I made it clear to my maid that once she break any of my rules, off she goes.

Ur maid let her friend enter your hse?? I'll def terminate her. So daring..n somemore you're at home!! I made it clear to my maid that once she break any of my rules, off she goes.
Yes. Standing at my garden area.
This maid was engaged by my in law but currently looking after my girl. So nothing I can do. Planning to send her back once we settle my girl over to my aunt place.

Yes. Standing at my garden area.
This maid was engaged by my in law but currently looking after my girl. So nothing I can do. Planning to send her back once we settle my girl over to my aunt place.
I installed 2 ip cameras in my house. When I shower I bring my phone along and watch what the maid is doing with my baby. Still cannot totally trust her yet. Don't think I'll ever fully trust them. This morn I was watching her wash the steriliser. She clearly didn't wash the base yet when I asked her she said she did. I didn't wanna argue with her or scold her yet but reminded her not to cut corners or ill be very angry and once I lose trust in her, it will be difficult to build it up again. Tomorrow I will monitor again. If she doesn't do it again, she will get it from me..The other day I told her to use the scrub to wash baby's bath tub. I asked her if she did she said yes. I checked..wah the scrub so dry. Who she trying to kid..grrr after that she admitted she used a cloth to clean. Since when scrub=wipe?? Really must learn to be more zen when have a maid. I try to be firm and no nonsense but also sympathetic and fair. She always gets more than enough food and can sleep by 9pm if all chores are done. Alr super lucky..i still do the night feeds myself..don't even sleep as much as her.

I installed 2 ip cameras in my house. When I shower I bring my phone along and watch what the maid is doing with my baby. Still cannot totally trust her yet. Don't think I'll ever fully trust them. This morn I was watching her wash the steriliser. She clearly didn't wash the base yet when I asked her she said she did. I didn't wanna argue with her or scold her yet but reminded her not to cut corners or ill be very angry and once I lose trust in her, it will be difficult to build it up again. Tomorrow I will monitor again. If she doesn't do it again, she will get it from me..The other day I told her to use the scrub to wash baby's bath tub. I asked her if she did she said yes. I checked..wah the scrub so dry. Who she trying to kid..grrr after that she admitted she used a cloth to clean. Since when scrub=wipe?? Really must learn to be more zen when have a maid. I try to be firm and no nonsense but also sympathetic and fair. She always gets more than enough food and can sleep by 9pm if all chores are done. Alr super lucky..i still do the night feeds myself..don't even sleep as much as her.
Mine also giving me lots of problem, they tend to cut many corner to get things done quickly.
Another issue facing is, I will have to remind her baby is only allowed to bath after 20mins of rest but she refuses to listen and still dare to argue back. Sometimes I feel like asking my maid just "Get lost"!

Wahhhhh ... That is one reason why I never engage maid but this time
No choice have to look for one cos my mom old already and need additional help to look after my gal and boy .. As I am not keen on infant care so no choice

Just got this pram. Its so big! Regret getting it...:/
Anyone knows where to get a smaller one ? At a good price?
Anyway updates on my postnatal checkup: i postponed it. Lol!!

Attachments

• 1428070731878.jpg
    1428070731878.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 170
Just got this pram. Its so big! Regret getting it...:/
Anyone knows where to get a smaller one ? At a good price?
Anyway updates on my postnatal checkup: i postponed it. Lol!!
This kind of pram usually very big, and after a while baby will outgrow the bassinet and not want to lie down... Why don't you use this first and then buy another one when bb can sit upright after 6 mths?

Can you introduced me the ip camera being installed in your place? Also can share the pricing please?

Anybody know why the breast pump sold in carousell.com is so much cheaper than online shop like bingbling, pump love, bestbaby, kangalove, etc? Somemore is brand new with warranty. Is it safe to buy?

Back