(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I try to do that in the morning / noon, but not every feed, maybe only once or twice cos baby very lazy to suck. Night I don't.
Everyday i ebm every 3 hours, the last ebm is at 1am and then I don't wake up at 4am, I stopped the 4am ebm and then wake up at 7am and the routine continues...
But it's very tiring it's 7 times a day of ebm, cos I am first time mum also quite clueless so just trying my best.
Jiayou mummy!

I have the same problem as u. Hv to pump out the other full breast if nt hard like stone and painful
That's good. Sometimes my boy suck both sides dry alr he still hungry.... Then I have to top up a formula. Normally I will let him suck 20min each side if still hungry then 10min on each side again but sometimes no milk liao then he will grumpy.

My boy has serious nappy rash, used drapolene cream previously then switched to mustela vit barrier cream. Still nappy rash. Any other creams to recommend?
Considering bringing him to see dr- is that v kua zhang?

My boy has serious nappy rash, used drapolene cream previously then switched to mustela vit barrier cream. Still nappy rash. Any other creams to recommend?
Considering bringing him to see dr- is that v kua zhang?
use desitin to get rid of the rash.

u can get it online or at pharmacies iirc. after getting rid of the rash you can stop the desitin and then see if u can find another barrier cream other than the mustela one that works for u..i bought aquaphor.. some people like EMAB bottom balm? I think u gotta try it out

Last edited:
i will like to know too.
im afraid it might happen anytime to me too.
I just went to buy 3 towels from the supermarket below my office and put it at my desk.

My hb suggested to "borrow" one of the hemp cloth diapers I got for my LO and use it as an "insert". :confused:

hello gamma~
another week has passed
haha ha ya lor. EDD is next week. wootz. this morning I was showing my hb the calendar. and then just now over lunch my mgr had to remind me abt it, and my dua tao was asking abt "contingency" plan on how to go to hospital if sth happens in the office. lolll

haha ha ya lor. EDD is next week. wootz. this morning I was showing my hb the calendar. and then just now over lunch my mgr had to remind me abt it, and my dua tao was asking abt "contingency" plan on how to go to hospital if sth happens in the office. lolll

edd is next week. but it could happen anytime also..
baby is full term liao.. so is just a matter of time i guess

Any mommies or mommies to-be looking for preloved Yao Lan 摇篮please message me. Metal structure with four lockable wheels. I have two sets, one in blue metal and other in pink.

Hi, I'm an April mummy pregnant with my third child. Been following the jan thread. Thanks for sharing. To increase bm supply, pocari mixed with hot water (during confinement) worked wonders for me. U might like to try. Green papaya (the ones with white sap when u cut it, bought from vege stalls and not fruit stalls) cooked with fish bones, whether salmon or sang yu gave me an oversupply too.

Hi @gammahedging and @DollyL, I also damn scare and worry leh.. like bringing time bomb to work.. less than 13 days to my EDD. think i will rest home next week. already feeling the strain when walking. sometimes i feel sore and discomfort. i tot im going to give birth lo. pei fu, @gammahedging, you can really tong until now when ur edd next week..

Hi @gammahedging and @DollyL, I also damn scare and worry leh.. like bringing time bomb to work.. less than 13 days to my EDD. think i will rest home next week. already feeling the strain when walking. sometimes i feel sore and discomfort. i tot im going to give birth lo. pei fu, @gammahedging, you can really tong until now when ur edd next week..

haha..
i understand how u feel..
well, are u kinda hoping that ur water will burst anytime now?

agreed :) i do hope i dun have to be induced. but just worry how to rush to hosp with water dripping..

yeah so a perverse part of me is hoping i get any of the 3 symptons soon haha..
erm i dont think the water will drip non stop ba?

Mummies who gave birth... I would like to ask if I ebm at 1230 , LO drank at 330pm but didn't finish, can keep the balance? If yes, put in fridge then warm or can leave at room temp for next feed at around 6 plus?

Mummies who gave birth... I would like to ask if I ebm at 1230 , LO drank at 330pm but didn't finish, can keep the balance? If yes, put in fridge then warm or can leave at room temp for next feed at around 6 plus?
Your ebm is freshly pumped out? If yes put in fridge then warm up later... Try not to put at room temp for more than 4 hrs in our humid spore

Back