Any good CL to recommend? EDD on March 2015

jvloon

Hi, anyone got any good CL to recommend? Tried calling few but either booked or not really satisfied with the service they mentioned.

Basically, will request the CL to look after me & baby during confinement, cook meals, wash mine & baby clothings and do some simple house chores like mop/sweep floor and washing of dishes.

TIA

Hihi. . The cl which I've engaged previously is not bad.. pm me if u wan her contact or if u have any questions.

Hi , my confinement lady, who is now helping me to look after my kids will be available by Dec. My kids, 3 months and 6 years, simply love her and I feel very at ease with her around. You may call her at 81930911 ( her phone's repairing now, try calling tomorrow pls) and address her as Aunty Siew Lu.

My friend just gave birth baby and her aunt helping her which her aunt is full time confinement lady. She very experience and good cooking. You can contact her and see March 2015 available? Even my insurance agent I recommend CL to her. +60 17 525 6989 有姊(you Jie)

Hi my CL are good too.. she taking me & bb very will. Both me & mu hubby love her cooking skill.. u may wan to call her at 83831238.

hi, my confinement lady is good. engaged her in Oct 2013.. I'm now preg again and due in April. will definitely call her again.. :) what you mention she did.. :) most importantly she is clean. cleans up after she cooks.. free, she will help with simple household chores without me even asking.. can ask more questions.. wa or call me at 96572467or you can even call her direct. I'll give you her no. if you're interested. take care!

I suggest you ladies avoid a confinement nanny named miki lee. She looked after my triplets but spend lots of time spreading rumors and gossiping. Created major unhappiness in my family. Even wanted to know my and DH's salaries! Dunno of what concern it is to her other than to satisfy her kaypohness!

oh dear, Serena, why is she like that!! @.@ that's like none of her business how much ppl's family make. & what good does she gain by causing unhappiness in other ppl's family. bad bad bad cl.!! :(

Ya, I really regret getting her. And unfortunately, I learnt if her nonsense too late, after damage had been done. So mummies-to-be out there, pls avoid her like the plaque if you want a stress-free confinement!

Back