Recommend CL - Aunty Kim

Cat Black

I wanna share my thoughts about my confinement lady, Aunty Kim. She is definitely highly recommended! She is an amazing help during my confinement! Oh, and I am definitely not related to her, if you are wondering!

As a first time mummy, I had no expectations of what confinement and helper will be like. Initially, my mum hired a CL (Huaa-jie) for me recommended by her friend. Unfortunately, due to having preeclampsia, I delivered too early and she was not able to help me out. Instead, she passed on the job to her sister (Hua-Jie). Hua-jie came and helped me for 4 days and baby was still in NICU (birthed at 36 weeks). During these 3 days, her food was terrible. She finished using one bottle of soya sauce within 3 days, deep fried ginger left in the kitchen without any cover, vegetables not washed properly, the floor not cleaned properly and etc. On the 3rd night, she complained that she was not feeling well, went to see doctor and stayed overnight at her sister’s place. I decided to replace her immediately and fortunately, one of the mummies in a group chat helped me to find replacement.

Aunty Kim contacted and promised me that she will leave for Singapore even though she just reached her home in Malaysia. She reached promptly as promised. I was out for doctor’s appointment during her arrival. When I reached home, she was already cleaning the house and preparing dinner. Baby came home with me on the 4th day after she arrived. He was super small sized – 1.8kg only! I was scared to hold him and zero experience with taking care of him.

During the time we had together, she taught me patiently on taking care of my son and understood my uncertainty feelings on caring for him at times. Most importantly, she is very kind, patient and motherly to my son! My son was not an easy baby – he needs constant attention and care around the clock. She took care of him very well and by the time she left, he grew well and gained additional 2kg. My son cannot latch and I have to pump out the milk for him. And, I almost gave up but she encouraged me to persist. She shared her knowledge and tips on taking care of my little one. Even after my confinement, I constantly bugged her about my son and she will help me out!

Her cooked meals were super delicious! My husband is a picky eater but the meals she cooked, he ate them all! She planned the house chores and carried them out swiftly, quickly and thorough! She helped out with the house chores like mopping floor, washing clothes, toilets and etc. She is also very hygiene.

She took care of my son while my husband and I went out to do grocery shopping and watched a movie.

If you need any information regarding her help with me, please pm me!! As for my first confinement lady, I DO NOT recommend at all!!

You can whatsapp Aunty Kim at +60192714896!

Back