looking for cheap winter jacket for adult and 3years old baby/ winter coat for female

Zyd

Looking for a cheap winter jacket for my son 3 years old and winter coat for female Large size and winter jacket too. Pls sms me at 8693 8150 or reply here with photos thank you

Hi, all the below from Disney going at $10 each

winter3.jpg
winter3a.JPG
winter2.jpg
wintrer1.jpg
winter1a.jpg

Hi,

I have this Lemmi jacket to let go, only worn once. Please pm me if keen.

Attachments

• 1414647846385.jpg
    1414647846385.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 73
Interested in this unisex winter jacket? What you see is what you get. Look no further for your cheap winter wear. Unisex. Tagged size L (16/18).Will fit ladies up to XL and Man size M/L. Measurements flat across: shoulder: 20", Chest: 23", Sleeve: 25, Length: 27". Very warm and comfortable jacket. Nylon outer and inner with hood and fleece collar (see pic 3). Fastened by zip and press buttons with 1 zipped chest pocket (see 4th pic) & 2 front pockets. No tears or stains and zippers working well EXCEPT for the fading of the reflective stripe due to improper storage in humid cupboard as shown in the last pic as compared to the sleeve stripe. Not noticeable except on close scrutiny. Comes from a pet and smoke free environment.. Clearing low at $15 for space. PM me if interested. Self collect at my place at Sin Ming Ave.

Attachments

• winter Jkt 1.jpg
    winter Jkt 1.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 72
  • winter jkt2.jpg
    winter jkt2.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 72
  • winter jkt3.jpg
    winter jkt3.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 72
  • winter jkt4.jpg
    winter jkt4.jpg