Advisabke to apply ru yi you during first trimester?

Hi.. i am currently having stomach bloated, a lot of wind during first trimester... so i will put a lot of ru yi you to let my stomach more comfortable. But my colleague told me that is not advisable, it might be hurt baby. Is that the true? Please advise.

Same same too and tried to apply essential oil from YL as well as tried ru yi oil but alot of frens advised not to apply anything tummy..have yet to consult dr but m sure gynae will say sure...y not?

Where got so easily hurt?? No worries and refrain from oily, spicy food and cold drinks. Take small light meals instead of heavy meals. No easy being a mother from the very first day you conceived. All the best and enjoy every moment of pregnancy.:p

A doctor told me not to apply lotions or creams as they can be absorbed through the skin. So I try to avoid them. Maybe can read the ingredient list to see if it has any side effects or see if there is any active ingredients.

Hi.. i am currently having stomach bloated, a lot of wind during first trimester... so i will put a lot of ru yi you to let my stomach more comfortable. But my colleague told me that is not advisable, it might be hurt baby. Is that the true? Please advise.
My mum said must avoid 紅花油 because it will cause MC. I have a lot of wind too but trying to avoid all medicated oil, just warm my palm and rub lightly on the tummy, it helps.
I may go and visit Chinese sinseh this weekend to get something to expel wind, hopefully will feel better after that.

Yeah but beanie baby said her doc said not to apply ANY lotions or creams. :/
I'm applying QV for my whole body, my skin getting extremely dry now, can't take it. Since QV meant for sensitive skin and eczema patient, should b safe I think?

Ya, the itchiness is not fun.. Sometimes even apply QV already still the same :( My hair also, white hair seems like growing double speed compare to before, sian ;(
Yeah hair! My arm pit and pubes too! I am a bit worried that I can't trim down there when I get to my late second and 3rd trimesters. ;)1

Should be okay. I apply 和興白花油during my last pregnancy, when i have diarrhoea after eating wrong food.

Back