Looking for those willing to share - 2013 CA2 exam papers from Top Top schools for practice

Specifically, looking for MATH and Science subject Exam Papers 2013 CA2 for practice purposes.

I do not need all the Schools but just selective ones, especially those which are already used in class for daily practice by my son's teacher, who used to teach at Top schools and has been setting the Math exam papers this year.

She sets them at such a high standards, even the students from the best class are not able to pass the paper.

I am willing to pay $2.00 for A Set of Papers, if you are willing to share them with me.

I will need them asap since next week is the last week before the CA2 exams start.

Pls PM if you are seriously keen to share for the purpose of learning!

Thank you.

P/S: If your intention is to feed a business which involves overly charged prices, Please Do Not Try To Reply To This Thread! :(

I have my own source and he only charges a flat fee of $6 for 4 years of past exam papers since 2010 for ALL subjects. Unfortunately, he only has two of the top schools for both Math and Science.

Found my River Valley Pri's SA2 exam papers for 2013:)

Now still searching for RVPS's CA2 exam papers for 2013. Pls anyone who has the lobang, I'd appreciate it!

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Mircale_bebe, can u share with me where to buy the past year exam paper from top schools? Or can u pm me the supplier contact. Wanna buy for my kids.

Back