(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

lolz i wont ...good travelling companion hard to find :p
Ya, true. Even if is best fren doesn't mean can be gd travelling companion. I can't even have a gd trip wif my own mum or sis...haha. I have 1 or 2 travel kakis whom I can travel together. But now each of us have family commitments liao. Difficult to arrange oso.

Ya, true. Even if is best fren doesn't mean can be gd travelling companion. I can't even have a gd trip wif my own mum or sis...haha. I have 1 or 2 travel kakis whom I can travel together. But now each of us have family commitments liao. Difficult to arrange oso.
at certain age all got married all got kids hard to travel together liao so best is married our best travelling companion lolz

oh shit ..i just learnt that one of my colleague lost her baby at 10th wk suddenly no HB no warning at all. she din tell us she was pregnant guess the 3 months taboo... so suddenly she mc for a week and today just came back and now then she tell pple what happened ...

.. no wonder this morning when she saw me in lift she give me an awkward smile ... she din get a chance to do min confinement cos our company just let go of someone and she need to take over her job ...

at certain age all got married all got kids hard to travel together liao so best is married our best travelling companion lolz

oh shit ..i just learnt that one of my colleague lost her baby at 10th wk suddenly no HB no warning at all. she din tell us she was pregnant guess the 3 months taboo... so suddenly she mc for a week and today just came back and now then she tell pple what happened ...

.. no wonder this morning when she saw me in lift she give me an awkward smile ... she din get a chance to do min confinement cos our company just let go of someone and she need to take over her job ...

Its sad to hear this kind of news..

u already filtered it for the baby so no need feel bad lolz

for past few days princess also kick at 4am *yawn* hopefully she will change timing ...if not that signal peng satay going to start soon

yah i have a shelf underneath my desk to rise the feet guess no choice got to start soon...i read on net ..must raise leg above hip...err abit too high right ?

close window lor ...you cant stop him from smoking in his own house

seem it will get better in morning ..will monitor ...anyway will check a few things with gynae this sat ..
1) is japan safe to go lolz
2) the heat recently is giving my boob rash haiz
3) swollen feet
4) hmmm what else i remember i have a few one ... pregnancy brain really like pea haiz guess must write down liao

not workin still wake up so early :eek:

Baby hungry leh. 7am already started kicking lol

Jialat, my right feet started to swell Liao :s

mine too. The skin area below the nails starting to itch when my feet swell because the skin stretched.

My husband will help me to alleviate my feet and give me foot massage but I cannot take it. Too ticklish. Hahahaha!

mine too. The skin area below the nails starting to itch when my feet swell because the skin stretched.

My husband will help me to alleviate my feet and give me foot massage but I cannot take it. Too ticklish. Hahahaha!
since massage dun work for you ...what did you do ?

Booked 4bedder but was upgraded to 2bedder. 2 car park vouchers were given. $3 each (car park rate here is exorbitant!!!) Park since morning till now $40!

Paid 3k as deposit. Estimated total bill is 9.8k before medisave. Amount looks huge. But then got to wait for final bill during discharge then can confirm le.
See the estimated amt almost fainted cos 2yrs ago at mt.a I only paid less than 2k in total.
C-sec plus ligation

TMC got so exp meh :eek:

C sect + ligation .. of course what else is inside we wont know until we see the bill lolz

We don't know the full story... so hard to say also lah...

If wanna do ligation, will it be done by the same gynae too? Even if done by same gynae, may have to pay doc's fees again etc etc.

Mine is man made haze from my inconsiderate neighbour next door.. Every morning smoking away. :(

Oh dear... I cannot stand cigarette smell when I am preggy. Luckily you're moving away soon. Mine also smokes at the corridor in front of my unit. Gotta close my windows and door. :(

If wanna do ligation, will it be done by the same gynae too? Even if done by same gynae, may have to pay doc's fees again etc etc.
yah lor ..until we see the bill

no idea guess should be done by same gynae else paying double ..esp when tummy already open ..cannot half way change gynae to do ligation

Ya.. Have to see what are the miscellaneous charges in the bill. Cannot say it's same for everyone.

Yes, it will be same gynae and cheaper to do c-section and ligation at the same time. No need to incur another set of fees for the operating theatre and anaesthetist. But no matter how cheap, it's still quite a substantial amount..

Hi mummies! Sorry a bit off here...missing in action for so longggg..think about 100 pages here haha. Been a busy month for me..can't even recall when is my last post...lol.

Anyway, I am done with Oscar and detailed screening...didn't go for harmony test after the results is similar to my no. 1. Gynae YC still told me about this latest technology but after some consideration, we decided that we are comfortable enough with the results. The detailed screening took me 2 times to complete everything cos the little prince was not in the best position, so went to walk around TMC...actually went to Lvl 4 nursery room to look at all the newborns....awwwww...so cute!! Anyway, glad that results also ok for detailed screening. Can feel the prince kicking me a lot now!

My No.1 also made me worried 3 weeks back when we noticed slight traces of blood in her poo poo. Went to KKH A&E on Sunday, waited for 3 hrs and doc says it is caused by a slight tear at the anus, nothing to worry about. Phew! Luckily, its not internal. But now my gal is having sore throat...has Donald duck's voice for the past 2 weeks le...today is the last dosage of antibiotics...if still not ok, have to call doctor again to advise whether need to continue antibiotics. Baby, pls recover soon!

Brought her to her first staycation at a boutique hotel last Sunday and we all had a great time! She was such an angel and not once throw a tantrum. Ok that is just the 2 days and 1 night. After the staycation, I took one week plus leave to take care of her and I think terrible 2 has started early for my 20 man old! Haha. In laws will be back tmr, so passing baton to hubby to stay him, cos I need to be back to work to prepare for a wed presentation. Hopefully, not too much work piling up in my absence.

Last Friday, hubby also took leave and we went to recee a playground near my place. Thinking of enrolling my gal before no 2 comes out...will be a 4 hrs playground for her to learn how to interact and mingle with other kids...pretty sure she will scream her lungs out when we leave her alone but guess its a phase where majority of kids have to go through or maybe she will surprise me? Who knows...

Ok...enough of my boring updates...let me catch up on past posts before my gal wakes up from her nap.decided to do some scrapbooking if have time too!!!!

How's the FB group going? I have not logged in yet to check...any updates of spreadsheet required? =)
Have a great day ahead, Mummies!

Oh dear... I cannot stand cigarette smell when I am preggy. Luckily you're moving away soon. Mine also smokes at the corridor in front of my unit. Gotta close my windows and door. :(

ur pregnancy symptoms same as mine,cannot stand perfume smell,ppl body smell,hubby shower smell,cigarette smoke smell..i sometimes cannot stand my neighbour cooking smell,esp curry,i gotto close window n blast fan.all these makes me super nauseous.

I just had a full buffet lunch... now my body is complaining, because I am bloated, I cannot sit up straight because I will have heartburn, and my back aches... :(

Afternoon mummies, the weather is really bad today. I took leave today cause yesterday night I went to a wedding dinner and too tired... Easily tired now.

Btw, I heard that feet will get swollen and shoe size might increase a size during pregnancy, for those 2nd time or more mummies, wanna ask if the shoe size will go back after deliver?

Afternoon mummies, the weather is really bad today. I took leave today cause yesterday night I went to a wedding dinner and too tired... Easily tired now.

Btw, I heard that feet will get swollen and shoe size might increase a size during pregnancy, for those 2nd time or more mummies, wanna ask if the shoe size will go back after deliver?
for me my #1 no such thing as water retention or swollen feet so no issue ..
but for this one my feet started to get swollen..i did google After you deliver your baby, the swelling will disappear fairly rapidly as your body eliminates the excess fluid so will see about it ..

Hello mummies... last night cannot fall asleep until 1 plus, today super tired n unproductive the whole day. Only now one more hr to going home then I perk up abit. :D

Hello mummies... last night cannot fall asleep until 1 plus, today super tired n unproductive the whole day. Only now one more hr to going home then I perk up abit. :D
^5 same ... if i close my eyes now i confirmed can doze off
1 more hr to go then home sweet home ..to my lovey bed

^5 same ... if i close my eyes now i confirmed can doze off
1 more hr to go then home sweet home ..to my lovey bed

Eh, with regards to your article on the cheap Yen above, I got another destination for u to consider - Australia. Today AUD on sale, jia lat lor, my customers hold so much. Haiz.

Eh, with regards to your article on the cheap Yen above, I got another destination for u to consider - Australia. Today AUD on sale, jia lat lor, my customers hold so much. Haiz.
our currency are quite strong now.. go anywhere also no problem .
my problem is i want to fly but my hubby dun want ...so now only toying with Bintan for staycation ...
my bet is if the haze continue to get worst then bintan sure will get affect and need to be cancelled then maybe i can convince him to fly some where lolz

who's belly button pop out already ... for #1 pregnancy the bell button still abit hollow ..but this one ...seem to be pushing it abit out not outie yet but can notice the difference

Why does the belly button pop out during pregnancy?
The navel or umbilicus is the scar left by the cutting of the umbilical cord after birth. The shape of the navel varies somewhat from person to person. The navel can be an ‘outie’ or an ‘innie’. The ‘outie’ is basically a protruding or convex navel. Your ‘innie’ belly button can also become convex during pregnancy.

It happens due the the increasingly growing belly which pushes the navel skin outwards. This can lead to a perfect popped out navel, although it does not happen to all pregnant women. A popped out navel usually occurs during the end of the second trimester when the belly starts to grow faster than ever.

RELATED: Why do I have excessive hair growth during pregnancy?

Should you worry about a popped out belly button?
A popped out navel is something perfectly normal during pregnancy. As your belly expands, there is increased pressure in this area. However, a protruding navel can also be a sign of an umbilical hernia. If there is any pain and bulging tissue in the navel area, it could be a hernia. This affection is most common in babies, but it can occur in pregnant women too. The main risk factor is having had an umbilical hernia as a baby.

An umbilical hernia is basically a small hole in the abdominal wall. The condition will usually heal on its own, as the tissue will start to heal and the hole will slowly close up. However, in pregnant women the condition can last longer due to the constant pressure.

RELATED: 3 ways you can help prevent stretch marks

What can you do if you suspect an umbilical hernia?
It is best to let it heal on its own, as attempting any procedures during pregnancy can be risky. However, if the condition becomes more serious such as an incarcerated hernia or if the bowels protrude through the navel, there is need for surgical repair. These complications are very rare, even during pregnancy. However, if you experience any tenderness in the navel area, it is best to seek medical advice. Your doctor will decide what is the best course of action for your particular situation.

All in all, whatever may be the shape of your belly button during pregnancy, you should wear it with pride. Also, remember that it will go back to its original shape shortly after giving birth.

Make sure you like us on Facebook and stay up-to-date on the latest from Pregnant.Sg!

Read more: http://pregnant.sg/articles/why-does-your-belly-button-pop-out-during-pregnancy/#ixzz3E27eIvwR

who's belly button pop out already ... for #1 pregnancy the bell button still abit hollow ..but this one ...seem to be pushing it abit out not outie yet but can notice the difference

Why does the belly button pop out during pregnancy?
The navel or umbilicus is the scar left by the cutting of the umbilical cord after birth. The shape of the navel varies somewhat from person to person. The navel can be an ‘outie’ or an ‘innie’. The ‘outie’ is basically a protruding or convex navel. Your ‘innie’ belly button can also become convex during pregnancy.

It happens due the the increasingly growing belly which pushes the navel skin outwards. This can lead to a perfect popped out navel, although it does not happen to all pregnant women. A popped out navel usually occurs during the end of the second trimester when the belly starts to grow faster than ever.

RELATED: Why do I have excessive hair growth during pregnancy?

Should you worry about a popped out belly button?
A popped out navel is something perfectly normal during pregnancy. As your belly expands, there is increased pressure in this area. However, a protruding navel can also be a sign of an umbilical hernia. If there is any pain and bulging tissue in the navel area, it could be a hernia. This affection is most common in babies, but it can occur in pregnant women too. The main risk factor is having had an umbilical hernia as a baby.

An umbilical hernia is basically a small hole in the abdominal wall. The condition will usually heal on its own, as the tissue will start to heal and the hole will slowly close up. However, in pregnant women the condition can last longer due to the constant pressure.

RELATED: 3 ways you can help prevent stretch marks

What can you do if you suspect an umbilical hernia?
It is best to let it heal on its own, as attempting any procedures during pregnancy can be risky. However, if the condition becomes more serious such as an incarcerated hernia or if the bowels protrude through the navel, there is need for surgical repair. These complications are very rare, even during pregnancy. However, if you experience any tenderness in the navel area, it is best to seek medical advice. Your doctor will decide what is the best course of action for your particular situation.

All in all, whatever may be the shape of your belly button during pregnancy, you should wear it with pride. Also, remember that it will go back to its original shape shortly after giving birth.

Make sure you like us on Facebook and stay up-to-date on the latest from Pregnant.Sg!

Read more: http://pregnant.sg/articles/why-does-your-belly-button-pop-out-during-pregnancy/#ixzz3E27eIvwR

Mine's on the way out I think. It's looking less deep, n a little pinched nowadays.

Bgt few clothes from Cotton On Kids. Love their designs and quality. Not that cheap but cnt resist! I love Old Navy baby boy clothes too. Trying to buy bit by bit.

. 20140920_235605.jpg

I try to tell myself to be practical n buy unisex colors, but end up my entire Amazon cart is in all shades of blue blue n more blue. :p

Omg..just suffered from a fainting spell while waiting for cab. Everything just blacked out for a few seconds.. Thank god I didn't faint. That was really scary.. :(

Omg..just suffered from a fainting spell while waiting for cab. Everything just blacked out for a few seconds.. Thank god I didn't faint. That was really scary.. :(

Oh dear, hope u r ok! Must take care... maybe keep some candy in your bag, if u feel faint quickly suck on one.

I don't need worry coz the clothes I buy all 9mth onwards! hahahaa Heng I buy bigger size, I try some clothes on my sis baby and they can fit! haha

YEAH! My hubby just went to change money at Arcade earlier...

He changed JPY at 11.69, AUD at 1.138, THB at 25.3!!!

We are not going Japan, but definitely will return, so he is changing Yen to keep... :)

Back