contours bliss

lingshan03

hi mummies! i have been researching for strollers for the past 1month. may i know who owns contour bliss which i can have the honour to peep at the physical product? realised there's no showroom. would love to ask for opinions before baby fair in oct.. thanks!

Hi
We purchased ours at the expo baby fair back in Apr/May. Baby is due in the coming days :) we bought the car seat with it too. It's a sturdy stroller and well suited for us as my husband and I are quite tall. I'm not a fan of strollers with small wheels and think this one will be safe to use on the streets as we don't have a car. Easy to dismantle (although you may need both hands), has a descent size storage compartment at the bottom, easy to lock and the 4-in-1 seat from bassinet to upright position looks like it will do the job.
If it's too bulky we may consider downsizing at a later stage.
Hope this helps!

:) thank you for your kind feedback~ do you mind if i could have a feel of it? if is not convenient, i can understand :)

Happy to send you some photos if you like as I am getting ready to deliver in the coming days, fingers crossed :)

ImageUploadedByForum1409981126.379877.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1409981151.539814.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1409983900.118129.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1409983928.375590.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1409983950.440809.jpg

It has front wheel suspension and all 4 wheels will never go flat (the wheels are pretty descent size and was a reason we bought it because it's sturdy).

Back