(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Hi amberosw mummy, can u roughly explain to me how gynae told you on the initial stage on bb boy situation? As during my U/S on week 13, gynae told me mostly is a bb boy then one week later she said the boy genital part seem like abit short size so can't confirm and she said will check again on my next visit which was scheduled on mid Sept. But I am desparetely aiming for bb gal, and so hopes the turn out will be the same as you.....

He just scanned for something in between. Last visit he even scanned from another angle n we could all see something dangling there. I don't blame him although very shocked because he did say don't buy anything yet and only 70%. I also watched a baby center video which showed how all babies have a dangle to begin with.

Can't find the video now but you can see some pictures n explanation here
http://www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

As long as baby is healthy, gender preference just bonus yah? My boy actually cried upon hearing he was going to get a sister, not brother.

Mummies do you all think Dec babies will lag behind their same age peers? My colleague was telling me her son is lagging behind in P1 now..

Then you will definitely find out during detailed scan! Heehee.. 99% accuracy because the gender is an important part of the scan. If the sonographer cannot see, you will have to lie there or walk around a bit and let her continue scanning till she can see it. Good luck! :)
My sonographer have tap my tummy to make princess move and I aso have turn side way see which one will get a clear shot of the 3 lines Lolz

Mummies do you all think Dec babies will lag behind their same age peers? My colleague was telling me her son is lagging behind in P1 now..
My boy is nov meaning he is forced to learn thing his peer is learning though he is almost a year later than them but no choice

Mummies do yu all think Dec babies will lag behind their same age peers? My colleague was telling me her son is lagging behind in P1 now..
Not really la. My friend's daughter december baby but come in position 2 in class. Depends on the kid I feel.

my lower back soooo sng today .. esp when sit down if stand up still ok ...
sianz..anything we can apply to relieve it ? ginger cream ?

ginger cream? i guess small amount should be ok for the back just dont apply on tummy

bear with it a while more... you are having massage soon!

my lower back soooo sng today .. esp when sit down if stand up still ok ...
sianz..anything we can apply to relieve it ? ginger cream ?

ginger cream? i guess small amount should be ok for the back just dont apply on tummy

bear with it a while more... you are having massage soon!
i have to wait til weekend leh ...still long lor ...

i think i go diy hot compress ...

nowsaday our public service is getting from bad to worst ..
1st the ambulance service beginning of the week.. and now singpost haiz..
my teacher day present got stuck with singpost ....status ready for collection when in the 1st time i did not get any notice to go there collect ... and my mom place is everyday got pple at home one lor
then when i called them ... they tell me ..bring ic go down can collect but who use their IC name when purchase items online :S then so bo pian i asked for redelivery ..ask can check the address correct or not ..he tell me he cant reveal :s
damn jialat

now no choice have to go buy new teacher day present for tomolo liao

He just scanned for something in between. Last visit he even scanned from another angle n we could all see something dangling there. I don't blame him although very shocked because he did say don't buy anything yet and only 70%. I also watched a baby center video which showed how all babies have a dangle to begin with.

Can't find the video now but you can see some pictures n explanation here
http://www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

As long as baby is healthy, gender preference just bonus yah? My boy actually cried upon hearing he was going to get a sister, not brother.

Haha I also see something very obvious dangling between the legs.. cant wait for detail scan now to really confirm!

Yao lan attached to ceiling? I think that is very old method. I've seen the mobile yao lan. I know it's very good. Baby will sleep longer but some of my friends against it as it will makes baby dizzy to sleep. I think one of the baby shop in AMK selling it because they sell the electric cradle.

Ya, my mum hse one is really old.. she install it for us and our bro who is 10 yr younger than me. The spring that is rocking my baby niece was the same one that rock my bro. Hehe.

We actually don't rock baby inside, we just sway abit and then the momentum will get her to sleep. Not those violent shaking.

nowsaday our public service is getting from bad to worst ..
1st the ambulance service beginning of the week.. and now singpost haiz..
my teacher day present got stuck with singpost ....status ready for collection when in the 1st time i did not get any notice to go there collect ... and my mom place is everyday got pple at home one lor
then when i called them ... they tell me ..bring ic go down can collect but who use their IC name when purchase items online :S then so bo pian i asked for redelivery ..ask can check the address correct or not ..he tell me he cant reveal :s
damn jialat

now no choice have to go buy new teacher day present for tomolo liao
Wah like that you must be feeling super sian. Any idea on what to buy as replacement aldy?

they definitely will catch up ... actually IMHO it is depend on how parent nurture and teach them lah
I believe in tat too. If d parents do a part, they wil eventually catch up.

Our public service reali v bad. My new credit card suppose to reach 1mth ago. In d end, i cal n req for new cc n the new n old ones reach tog. N i hv to use the new one. Gotten cal n change all my mthly deductions.

I believe in tat too. If d parents do a part, they wil eventually catch up.

Our public service reali v bad. My new credit card suppose to reach 1mth ago. In d end, i cal n req for new cc n the new n old ones reach tog. N i hv to use the new one. Gotten cal n change all my mthly deductions.
yah time i wonder what Singpost is doing lor ..they really slow in delivery these days

yah lor ... dunno later go vivo see what is nice to buy lor . maybe hand moisturizer or candies bah

my colleague went to Muji to buy stationary for her kids teacher. I think she brought pencil case, pens and pencils and package together not more than $10 each

Yes, the same one. She mentioned Pump Love. They quoted me 200 for the package.

The one i mentioned is Audrey. She quoted 265(i think), no package.

I got a few pricings to compare. But i didn't buy.

Yupz, PumpLove quotes $200 for package and $10 for the delivery.
Will be receiving mine this Saturday.

she order things from Taobao china, quite a lot of hiccups

My USA orders also not much problem except super super long delivery time...
so i guess should be countries issue :p

my colleague went to Muji to buy stationary for her kids teacher. I think she brought pencil case, pens and pencils and package together not more than $10 each
yah i try to keep it around $10 each teacher

No wonder I can't find!
Anyway I pm her already:)
It's gonna rain now in Jurong again.
Jus now went jp jalan. Really crowded and a lot pple , leg also pain after hrs of walking. But manage to buy 2 pairs of maternity leggings.$28 for two . Abit ex but no choice la coz need it if not no pants to wear already...

Which shop you buy?

I order Pump in style advance (motor in a separate bag, not those type which is attach to the tote or backpack) in Amazon, my colleague say its has a stronger suction than the current freestyle.

Good morning mummies!

After the weird wiping episode yesterday at 5.40pm, no more funny stains, phew! Hope it stays that way.

This morning I whack 2 rolls of chee cheong fun, AND 5 pieces of chwee kueh! Faint. Feel so guilty sometimes for feeding my beanie such un-nutritious (but extremely yummy) food.

M oso worry as my boy is born in dec. But i believe tat they wil eventually catch up.
Yes agree they will catch up but also don't wish for them to lag behind too much at the start. I think SAHM will make a difference for baby born end of year. Wish I can be one..haha

Good morning mummies!

After the weird wiping episode yesterday at 5.40pm, no more funny stains, phew! Hope it stays that way.

This morning I whack 2 rolls of chee cheong fun, AND 5 pieces of chwee kueh! Faint. Feel so guilty sometimes for feeding my beanie such un-nutritious (but extremely yummy) food.
Haha that's alot!
5 chwee kueh plus two Chee cheong fan.

I only had two slice of bread with cheese and a cup of milk lol!

Yes agree they will catch up but also don't wish for them to lag behind too much at the start. I think SAHM will make a difference for baby born end of year. Wish I can be one..haha
SAHM makes a big diff ..unlike FTWM limited time at home to do catching up but still have to try to catch up

SAHM makes a big diff ..unlike FTWM limited time at home to do catching up but still have to try to catch up
Agree..seriously thinking of taking npl after maternity leave ends.. hubs is ok with the idea but I don't know if I can handle..

Haha that's alot!
5 chwee kueh plus two Chee cheong fan.

I only had two slice of bread with cheese and a cup of milk lol!
same ...me too ... multi grain bread with peanut butter and milk but i had an apple and one energy bar for tea break lolz

At least yours has calcium n fiber n is healthy for bb. Haiz. Up till today I still don't dare to drink milk, GP told me to stay away from dairy for the time being in case it triggers my abdominal pains again. Then again I had Peranakan food on Mon which should have tons of coconut milk n I was ok ... maybe I will try tonight cos I have a new unopened bottle that is expiring on 5 Sep, super wasteful.

As a teacher I appreciate stationery as presents esp red and green pens haha and handmade cards. Nowadays don't get as many handmade cards..
i bought art and craft for my boy to make for his teacher but they are stuck at post office haiz ..that is why no choice ..
hmm so teacher prefer stationary ..ok then i get stationary :p but my boy only in nursery leh

i bought art and craft for my boy to make for his teacher but they are stuck at post office haiz ..that is why no choice ..
hmm so teacher prefer stationary ..ok then i get stationary :p but my boy only in nursery leh

If not get some snacks? Like choc bar (Kit kats - have a break!)
One of my mummy friend got small bottles of honey.. haha good for throat for the screaming tchers..

Agree..seriously thinking of taking npl after maternity leave ends.. hubs is ok with the idea but I don't know if I can handle..
huh? how long your npl going to be ? the learning curve for children start from the day they are born til they are 21 leh lolz

Haha nursery maybe not lah..haha. but those stuffed toys, glass figurines etc after few years dunno where to put..

Haha nursery maybe not lah..haha. but those stuffed toys, glass figurines etc after few years dunno where to put..
i never buy those things cos i hate to get these kind of birthday present so i wont give pple these lolz

Last edited:
Good morning mummies!

I also had Chee cheong fun w soon kueh filling and some yam cakes. Yum!

I don't really like milk these days too.... N gynae told me to have a glass daily so didn't prescript calcium. Think next visit better ask for calcium. Weight myself last night, gain 1.2kg since last doc visit, abt 2wks ago. 2wks gain 1.2kg is it too much? Was telling hub at this rate, I will b a whale when I deliver loh!

i never buy those things cos i heard to get these kind of birthday present so i wont give pple these lolz

Me too... Unless to kids. Some really like soft toys then ok loh... Hate to receive these ornaments. Don't know what to do with them.

Me too... Unless to kids. Some really like soft toys then ok loh... Hate to receive these ornaments. Don't know what to do with them.
yah soft toys collect dust !!! got allergy will liao ... ornaments depend which kind ..for me i will buy symbolic one when i travel hehe

I don't really like milk these days too.... N gynae told me to have a glass daily so didn't prescript calcium. Think next visit better ask for calcium. Weight myself last night, gain 1.2kg since last doc visit, abt 2wks ago. 2wks gain 1.2kg is it too much? Was telling hub at this rate, I will b a whale when I deliver loh!
if gynae din ask you to control then ok wat

Haha hi 5, me too! Last Gynae visit 2 wks ago I was 53.5kg, nowadays I'm 54+ in the morning, n 55+ in the evening! When I was 6 wks preggy, I was only 49kg. Periodically I tell my fats to please make their way to either my baby, or my boobs, no other places pls!! :p

Haha hi 5, me too! Last Gynae visit 2 wks ago I was 53.5kg, nowadays I'm 54+ in the morning, n 55+ in the evening! When I was 6 wks preggy, I was only 49kg. Periodically I tell my fats to please make their way to either my baby, or my boobs, no other places pls!! :p
hahaha

I was hoping the weight goes to my baby and not my boobs... I really have a hard time finding bras haha and I felt gross out by the size too...

Back